Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal classified ads

Thirdly, that interest in a second date is mutual, and you don t even have to touch every other to know that the attraction is real and goes beyond what you both see on the surface. hawaii chat rooms Some guys don t have a lot of passion for things and that may be just fine with you. Construct on these bits and pieces of information that you currently have. invisible on zoosk This initial date conversation can be fluid as expectations are low and have significantly less concern for heartache.

female hookup sites

It s entertaining for each of you and you will most likely accidentally understand a lot about each and every other. la crosse wi singles I consider you can not go in with the mindset there will be other folks much better due to the fact also will have other persons worse. My husband s initial message to me showed that a) he had read my profile and b) was a compliment (but not just lewd or an attempt to boost my self assurance so I d throw myself into bed with him). omegle hookup He barely eats something but drinks two bottles of wine.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/21/2008 11:08:01 AM My clit is broken.............................  

sweetgrl4u24
Cohoes, NY

Quote from sweetiepie1977:
Quote from sweetgrl4u24:
Quote from sweetiepie1977:
Quote from evileddy:
That's why I always laugh when I hear women use vibrators.

It kills the sensitivity on your clits.. you should just be using your fingers.

tsk tsk

I agree...damn silver bullets!!!

Yeah I hear ya there, i had to stop useing them cuz i kept burning them out!!

Glad to know I aint the only one burnin my bullets out...by rubbin one out.

I always woundered if I was the only one Glad to hear that I am not Love ya girl!!!!

5/21/2008 11:08:20 AM My clit is broken.............................  

afrolicious
El Paso, TX

Quote from evileddy:

tsk tsk

Now you f*cken tell me

5/21/2008 11:10:38 AM My clit is broken.............................  

slutpuppy22
Mobile, AL

they dont drip they goosh

5/21/2008 11:11:00 AM My clit is broken.............................  

natanthecar
Atlanta, GA

meh, now we know.

5/21/2008 11:11:07 AM My clit is broken.............................  

metu
Mansfield, TX

I can't believe you tripped & broke yer clit, Afro...Damn! I can't take you anywhere!

5/21/2008 11:11:43 AM My clit is broken.............................  

rodlynn
New Britain, CT

try baby oil, it is soooooo smoothe

5/21/2008 11:12:58 AM My clit is broken.............................  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Quote from afrolicious:
Quote from evileddy:

tsk tsk

Now you f*cken tell me

I dunno about 45 minutes of doing oral though... how about I read in bed while you use your clitoral-jackhammer 7000 rocket for 40 minutes and then I lick the remaining 5?

5/21/2008 11:13:40 AM My clit is broken.............................  

irresistiblered
Aurora, CO

No worries...it is going to be just fine.

Trust me...most women go thru these hormonal changes at different periods of their lives, when they get hard to please...especially very sensual women. There are a lot of psychological and chemical changes and factors involved, which I am going to spare you and not go thru it.

I would suggest to take a 2 to 3 weeks of break from everything, including but not limited to: Guys, Tongues, Fingers, Toys, so on...

I promise...once you give your body a break, you can cross your legs and come.

5/21/2008 11:16:40 AM My clit is broken.............................  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Quote from irresistiblered:

Trust me...most women go thru these hormonal changes at different periods of their lives, when they get hard to please...especially very sensual women. There are a lot of psychological and chemical changes and factors involved, which I am going to spare you and not go thru it.

I would suggest to take a 2 to 3 weeks of break from everything, including but not limited to: Guys, Tongues, Fingers, Toys, so on...

Like I just did reading that.

5/21/2008 11:16:57 AM My clit is broken.............................  

rodlynn
New Britain, CT

that's my kind of girl

Don't feel bad afro, now it takes me all night long to do, what I used to do all night long

[Edited 5/21/2008 11:20:55 AM]

5/21/2008 11:17:31 AM My clit is broken.............................  

kissssska
Berlin, CT

Well, I am fast.... it has its own shortcummings... Before I know it , it's over....then 10 minutes later I want more.... and then 30 minutes later I want more again....and again...

Were u talking about me, Rod, I hope? Say yes for your own safety, your ass is still red from previous spankin...

[Edited 5/21/2008 11:48:59 AM]

5/21/2008 11:17:35 AM My clit is broken.............................  

sweetiepie1977
Jacksonville, FL

Quote from irresistiblered:

I have tried this....I think you are right....

5/21/2008 11:20:15 AM My clit is broken.............................  

robo1400
Townsend, WI

I have been with women that have taken a very long time to reach orgasm. They say patience is a virtue. I have found though, once she reaches that first orgasm, the second, third and fourth cum rather quickly there after. Yes, in certain cases, I have spent over an hour bringing that special partner to orgasm, and I feel, this makes it very special.
One woman I was with always used toys and she could count on her hand the amount of times she had reached orgasm by a man going down on her. In fact, her mate was so damn arrogant that he challenged any man to bring her to orgasm just to prove it was not him. Guess what? The toys got thrown out and we both were very satisfied!

If the man wants to make his partner happy, he will do hatever it takes to satisfy her!!!

5/21/2008 11:22:25 AM My clit is broken.............................  

rodlynn
New Britain, CT

Actually the more you do it the longer it takes, take thee days of and report back to this thread, signed Dr. Rod

5/21/2008 11:27:43 AM My clit is broken.............................  

justfriendsplz
Dallas, TX

I love being eaten, but have never been able to cum from it. So i guess my clit has always been broken,

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9