Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal account login

I can study component of them prior to I go in, but when I open them up it just has the timestamp and no message. hookup fayetteville ar You must be capable to write a sentence or two about oneself in a bio, but if you select not to, you greater be ready to lead the conversation due to the fact you aren t providing me something to go off of. For instance, Tinder, with its popular hot or not swiping interface, makes it quick and uncomplicated to obtain your subsequent date. findmatch com This is where complete featured chat and in app messaging come into play.

bisexual hookup

Reproduction of news articles, photos, videos or any other content in complete or in portion in any type or medium with out express writtern permission of moneycontrol. brampton singles By the way, I think it was a couple of posts back that recommended asking a blind person how they are reading messages is a silly question. 8 million and, like most other countries in the world, individuals living with invisible chronic wellness circumstances are not listed within this information. locanto en espanol chicago If a individual is isolated or a loner, this could be a damaging indicator of their character.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/21/2008 11:28:52 AM My clit is broken.............................  

robo1400
Townsend, WI

The answer to this question also goes back to the experience and care that the man has. Yes, its true I am no longer young, but with the age comes the caring for the partner and goes back to doing whatever it takes to make the woman happy. No matter what it takes there is nothing like the feeling of being able to satisfy her. To see her body twitch, to hear her breathing change. No matter how long it takes, it gives me the ultimate satisfaction to see her have an orgasm.

5/21/2008 11:30:29 AM My clit is broken.............................  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Quote from justfriendsplz:
I love being eaten, but have never been able to cum from it. So i guess my clit has always been broken,

That's your problem... and before you think I am sounding harsh.. think about how women actually orgasm... you do what? close your eyes and imagine things, right?

Something is preventing you from orgasming when a man goes down on you.. you might be thinking "oh.. I hope I don't smell" or "I hope he likes what he sees.. what if he doesn't?"

and so on that prevents you from popping.

so.. practice more!

5/21/2008 11:32:15 AM My clit is broken.............................  

afrolicious
El Paso, TX

Quote from evileddy:
Quote from afrolicious:
Quote from evileddy:
That's why I always laugh when I hear women use vibrators.

It kills the sensitivity on your clits.. you should just be using your fingers.

tsk tsk

Now you f*cken tell me

I dunno about 45 minutes of doing oral though... how about I read in bed while you use your clitoral-jackhammer 7000 rocket for 40 minutes and then I lick the remaining 5?

Well with a vibrator it's about 5 minutes. Wish I could find a guy whos tongue moves as quick as a vibrator

5/21/2008 11:33:00 AM My clit is broken.............................  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Quote from afrolicious:
Quote from evileddy:
Quote from afrolicious:
Quote from evileddy:

tsk tsk

Now you f*cken tell me

I dunno about 45 minutes of doing oral though... how about I read in bed while you use your clitoral-jackhammer 7000 rocket for 40 minutes and then I lick the remaining 5?

Well with a vibrator it's about 5 minutes. Wish I could find a guy whos tongue moves as quick as a vibrator

Ya.. not gonna happen... you ruined sex for yourself.. that sucks!

5/21/2008 11:33:14 AM My clit is broken.............................  

countryboy0292
Louisville, GA

Dr. Evil rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

5/21/2008 11:34:57 AM My clit is broken.............................  

jeremyslim33
Normal, IL

If you'd like to get rid of the pain, I'll numb it for ya???

num,num, num, num, num, num!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>LOL<<<<<<<<...jeremy

5/21/2008 11:35:28 AM My clit is broken.............................  

afrolicious
El Paso, TX

Quote from evileddy:
Quote from afrolicious:
Quote from evileddy:
Quote from afrolicious:
Quote from evileddy:

tsk tsk

Now you f*cken tell me

Last I checked I have bomb ass sex so I didn't ruin nothing.

5/21/2008 11:38:36 AM My clit is broken.............................  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Quote from afrolicious:
Quote from evileddy:
Quote from afrolicious:
Quote from evileddy:
Quote from afrolicious:
Quote from evileddy:

tsk tsk

Now you f*cken tell me

Last time I checked you posted a board complaining about how you broke your clitoris.

I don't doubt you act like you have bombastic bumping of buttered bits... but something is always missing.. your orgasm?

45 minutes of oral.. gimme a break... most guys jaw muscles would lock up after 20 minutes.. and most women would give up after 10.

5/21/2008 11:41:39 AM My clit is broken.............................  

afrolicious
El Paso, TX

Quote from evileddy:
Quote from afrolicious:
Quote from evileddy:
Quote from afrolicious:
Quote from evileddy:
Quote from afrolicious:
Quote from evileddy:

tsk tsk

Now you f*cken tell me

Last time I checked you posted a board complaining about how you broke your clitoris.

I don't doubt you act like you have bombastic bumping of buttered bits... but something is always missing.. your orgasm?

45 minutes of oral.. gimme a break... most guys jaw muscles would lock up after 20 minutes.. and most women would give up after 10.

I never said that I never enjoyed sex though. The feeling of a guy thrusting his c*ck in my p*ssy has a feeling all on it's own. Hey guys have stayed down there that long just because you won't don't meant that there isn't guys that wouldn't.

5/21/2008 11:42:25 AM My clit is broken.............................  

kissssska
Berlin, CT

eveleddy and Afro, your posts hypnotise me!!!!

Ps. When we take a 3 day break, then we can do first time in 5 minutes, and usually I come first!

[Edited 5/21/2008 11:51:37 AM]

5/21/2008 11:48:04 AM My clit is broken.............................  

bry11ca
Santee, CA

Both my clitoris and my penis work fine. I take turns.

Signed,

Herman Frodite

5/21/2008 12:07:20 PM My clit is broken.............................  

honetlicker1954
Belleville, MI

SWEETIE IT IS ALLIN THE WAT THAT MAKE LOVE FIRST TOMAKE SURE THAT SHE IS READY FOR THAT WARM AND SOFT TONGUE .YOU NEED A MAN OR YOUR MAN TAKE HIS TIME GETTING YOU SO HOT THAT YOU PUSH HIS HEAD IN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS AND YOU WET CLIT IS JUCY AND READY FOR A GREAT ORGASUM .MOST OF THE WOMEN THAT I EAT THERE P*SSYS COME WITH IN 10 TO 15 MINUTS BUT KEEPGOING AND I CAN DO THAT FOR HOURS OK charlie

5/21/2008 12:13:29 PM My clit is broken.............................  

cdanny
Syracuse, IN

I serioulsly love to eat p*ssy... I would do it for hours. It truly is my favorite sexual act and I am pretty damn good at it. 45 minutes... Wouldn't bother me a bit!

5/21/2008 12:15:07 PM My clit is broken.............................  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Quote from afrolicious:
I never said that I never enjoyed sex though. The feeling of a guy thrusting his c*ck in my p*ssy has a feeling all on it's own. Hey guys have stayed down there that long just because you won't don't meant that there isn't guys that wouldn't.

Oh.. of course.. the topic is your broken clit.. not how you like getting pounded...

Down there for 45 minutes?... doing oral?

45 minutes? That's a hella long time.

I keep reading all these men claiming they can go for hours.. but do you really believe them?

That's as untrue as women who go "I hate giving blowjobs.. but I am the best at them"

LIES

I say you just hold off a week from any sexual activity then get a guy to lick you.

Prolly take you three licks and KAPLAMOSHIE!

5/21/2008 12:20:02 PM My clit is broken.............................  

afrolicious
El Paso, TX

No I don't believe men that say they could go on for hours. I out f*ck them and out suck them any time LMAO Do you believe me? I don't f*ck often I will have you know. Right when I think that I am about to get it the feeling goes away don't know why. But the day it takes me 5 minutes to KAPLAMOSHIE! I will let you know lol.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9