Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

nearby hookup app

Kederian suggests keeping your time together to one particular to one particular and a half hours, like meeting up at a café for dessert and coffee or at a restaurant bar for wine and cheese. monterey bay singles Do not get too intimate and hold the conversation light. Create your recommended topics on a notecard or whiteboard, or project them on a wall. dating apps lithuania How do you break the ice and get to know 1 one more? You re in luck since we ve currently hand chosen the funniest and quirkiest inquiries to ask on a very first date.

top 10 sex hookup apps

Set your place, age, and gender preferences and you are going to see a stream of photographs displaying who s accessible nearby. speed dating in hartford In 2015, Vanity Fair declared Tinder as the ultimate place that twentysomethings go to hit it and quit it , claiming that the app was solely responsible for a dating apocalypse . They will ask you where you stay, what car or truck you drive , some even ask how considerably is your salary. cute busty asian Ultimately they ended up sitting on the opposite sides of the theater.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/12/2012 2:45:18 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
gonedays99
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,232)
Eskifjördur
Iceland
28, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from longbobby:
Quote from gonedays99:
And you just publicly admitted as a Christian you believe in Allah. Let's say Allah is the modern title for En Lil. And that Jesus is the son of En Lil (i.e. Allah). You are suggesting that (since Jesus is the Son of God) that Allah is therefore God, Almighty.
=========================================================================================

Yeah? So?

Do you seriously expect the Semites of the world to refer to God by the English word "God" ?

You may well be a cunning linguist but you sure aren't a multi-linguist.

I take it your a Semite then? Because you just said you have every reason to call God Allah

Praise Allah!!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/12/2012 2:54:43 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

longbobby
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (74,522)
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from gonedays99:
Yes the heavenly Father is Allah say it loud and clear

Mel Gibson is a drunk (His movies are okay though)

I'm agnostic, you don't respect your own religion. You believe in many Gods when your religion calls for the belief in only one God. Maybe you should consider going Japanese then
=====================================================================================

Like I said before who says Christians have to worship only one God? You didn't answer that question. Which doesn't surprise me any.

Gibson is a drunk? Who says? Oh right...the JMSM (Jewish Mainstream Media) says that.

Why should anyone believe what anyone in Jewllywood or the JMSM says?

Why should anyone believe what anyone who sings the Kol Nidre prayer (aka the jewish "license to lie") on the eve of every Yom Kippur says about anything ?

By all means...continue to twist what I say and take it out of context.

After all, that's what "agnostics" do, amirite?

Especially the faceless "agnostics" who refuses to allow others to see what they really look like.

10/12/2012 2:59:29 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,280)
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

john the baptist had very high logic and that allowed him to see who christ was by clues... high logics picks out the one certain clue that proves something...

john the baptist did not have to believe by faith like all the lower logics MUST DO..

so there will be people who will see by god giving them the sight to SEE.. which is very high logic....... others he will give correction pains to to make them beleive by faith

10/12/2012 3:00:58 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

poor ol gonesday getting hammered and losing because of his low logic

10/12/2012 3:04:18 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
gonedays99
Eskifjördur
Iceland
28, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from longbobby:
Quote from gonedays99:
Yes the heavenly Father is Allah say it loud and clear

Mel Gibson is a drunk (His movies are okay though)

I'm agnostic, you don't respect your own religion. You believe in many Gods when your religion calls for the belief in only one God. Maybe you should consider going Japanese then
=====================================================================================

Like I said before who says Christians have to worship only one God? You didn't answer that question. Which doesn't surprise me any.

Gibson is a drunk? Who says? Oh right...the JMSM (Jewish Mainstream Media) says that.

Why should anyone believe what anyone in Jewllywood or the JMSM says?

Why should anyone believe what anyone who sings the Kol Nidre prayer (aka the jewish "license to lie") on the eve of every Yom Kippur says about anything ?

By all means...continue to twist what I say and take it out of context.

After all, that's what "agnostics" do, amirite?

Especially the faceless "agnostics" who refuses to allow others to see what they really look like.

I answered your question. I said one of the essential beliefs of Christianity is believing in one God and I also posted Scripture from Exodus saying that christians are to only worship one God. So yes I did answer your question.

Twist what you say? You just blatantly said that God is referred to as 'Allah' by Jesus. And that Jesus is the son of God. Therefore you believe Allah is God. Put two and two together.

ps.I'm horrendously ugly I'm doing you a favour by preventing possible nightmares you may have.

[Edited 10/12/2012 3:04:56 PM ]

10/12/2012 3:05:14 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

poor ol gonesday being smacked down by longbobby... just too stupid to know he is dumb as a rock

10/12/2012 3:07:27 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
gonedays99
Eskifjördur
Iceland
28, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from mountaintopman5:
john the baptist had very high logic and that allowed him to see who christ was by clues... high logics picks out the one certain clue that proves something...

john the baptist did not have to believe by faith like all the lower logics MUST DO..

so there will be people who will see by god giving them the sight to SEE.. which is very high logic....... others he will give correction pains to to make them beleive by faith

Now you're claiming you "see" God and not by faith

Next you'll be claiming you "see" purple monkeys tickling talking horses

Here on Earth the symptom of seeing things that aren't there is usually called a mental disorder like Schizophrenia. I suggest you get help. And really quickly.

10/12/2012 3:07:49 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

poor ol gonesday says parents cannot cause their kids to have cancer...

just stupid... all the while science says the babies immune system becomes weaker when parents chose to not breast feed but feed cows milk that is designed for calves

when the immune system is damaged cancers come... a real idiot not to understand

10/12/2012 3:08:03 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from gonegay99:
Essentials of Christian Faith:

Essentials? LMAO !

Quite simply, there is only one God. Exodus 20:3 states very powerfully, “You shall have no other gods before me.” Monotheism is the belief that there is only one God to be worshipped and served. “
http://www.gotquestions.org/essentials-Christian-faith.html

LMAO ! YHWH was the volcano god of the Midianites....a small detail the author of the fictional Exodus apparently forgot. Besides which, the so called "10 commandments" were actually stolen from the Babylonian Code of Hammurabi.

Jesus Christ was the SON OF GOD as in the SON, not the God himself. You just publicly admitted that there are multiple Gods in the Christian faith. So much for your whole 'there is only one God Almighty beliefs'. You don't even know about your own religion. Furthermore, you don't even know about the basics of your own religion!

Yeah? So? Did I say that ALL Christians believe as I do? Did I? Show me where I said that.

But you are creative, I'll give you that much. I hear some pretty inconsistent wonky sayings from hypocritical Christians but claiming there are many Gods in the Christian faith takes the prize!!

And you're a creative liar...just like all ZioShill Satanists are.

[Edited 10/12/2012 3:08:18 PM ]

10/12/2012 3:08:20 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
gonedays99
Eskifjördur
Iceland
28, joined Apr. 2012

poor ol gonesday being smacked down by longbobby... just too stupid to know he is dumb as a rock

Take a photograph of this so-called thing you "See" without faith.

10/12/2012 3:08:40 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

poor ol gonesday showing his stupidity with longbobby and being shown how stupid he is

10/12/2012 3:09:20 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

just stupid... all the while science says the babies immune system becomes weaker when parents chose to not breast feed but feed cows milk that is designed for calves

when the immune system is damaged cancers come... a real idiot not to understand

10/12/2012 3:12:41 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
gonedays99
Eskifjördur
Iceland
28, joined Apr. 2012

Poor mountain idiot believes that this is the only one factor that causes cancer. I exposed how dumb he was when I showed that several factors contribute to cancer: environmental toxins/pollutants, lead, genetic factors, mutations, heredity etc.

He speaks as if breast feeding children will make cancer become non-existence in society. Studies even clearly show extreme religious nuts like himself have low IQ and now he's claiming he has the cure for cancer. Can I get a "whackjob"

[Edited 10/12/2012 3:13:41 PM ]

10/12/2012 3:12:49 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from gonedays99:
I answered your question. I said one of the essential beliefs of Christianity is believing in one God and I also posted Scripture from Exodus saying that christians are to only worship one God. So yes I did answer your question.

Great example of Zionist "logic" here ! Priceless ! I love it. So you're now claiming that Christianity predated the fictional book of Exodus? Hilarious!

Twist what you say? You just blatantly said that God is referred to as 'Allah' by Jesus. And that Jesus is the son of God. Therefore you believe Allah is God. Put two and two together.

Jesus spoke Aramaic; in Aramaic, the word for God is Allah. Putt two and two together yourself.

ps.I'm horrendously ugly I'm doing you a favour by preventing possible nightmares you may have.

That's what all ZioShills w/ predominate Neanderthal Ashkenazi features say.

10/12/2012 3:14:54 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

10/12/2012 3:15:59 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
gonedays99
Eskifjördur
Iceland
28, joined Apr. 2012

It's okay we know you believe Allah is your God, don't be ashamed of it.

10/12/2012 3:18:02 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
gonedays99
Eskifjördur
Iceland
28, joined Apr. 2012

Again, that's one reason out of a million reasons why children get cancer. Thanks for enlightening me on that one reason. You choose to ignore all the other reasons why children get cancer.

Don't you have better things to do like take photographs of this invisible thing that you see??

10/12/2012 3:30:10 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

this below is all we need to know about gonesday.. proving hot air and stupidity

10/12/2012 3:30:23 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
rmk13
Tampa, FL
45, joined Aug. 2012

isn't 1 of the 5 solas that protestants accept is soli deo glorai (glory to God alone) the God that Jesus came from.
So how can protestant christians believe in many Gods.I mean henotheism is throughout the OT but the New Testament is referring to 1 God.

[Edited 10/12/2012 3:32:07 PM ]

10/12/2012 3:33:51 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

this from gonesday that is going NUTS NOW..

Dude the nutrients of the mother and what the mother does with her own body greatly affects what happens to the fetus

but he posts that parents cannot be blamed for making kids have cancers...

this guy is a scared rabbit trying to have it both ways... afraid to look so stupid like he has already proven.

10/12/2012 3:36:35 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

Dude the nutrients of the mother and what the mother does with her own body greatly affects what happens to the fetus

this guy is a scared rabbit trying to have it both ways... afraid to look so stupid like he has already proven.

and he posts that anyone that believes the bible is NUTS.. then when asked aquestion about the fetus he says we all are the body of christ...

a guy so scared he is going NUTS back and forth not knowing what he says..

10/12/2012 3:46:45 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
gonedays99
Eskifjördur
Iceland
28, joined Apr. 2012

this from gonesday that is going NUTS NOW.

and he posts that anyone that believes the bible is NUTS.. then when asked aquestion about the fetus he says we all are the body of christ...

Actually this idiot is a bigger idiot than me. Given that he has been blocked by many on here and suspended that shows how much of an idiot he is.

Secondly I never said parents cannot be blamed for making kids have cancer. I stated that several things contribute to kids having cancer, and sometimes it is just random.

Thirdly I purposely stated that we are all the body of Christ in a facetious manner show how dumb religious thinking is sometimes.

Fourthly mountain idiot stated that women are inferior to men and clearly from his posts he's a bigot, close-minded moron.

In summary he's an idiot.

10/12/2012 3:50:40 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

everyone now KNOWS

10/12/2012 3:53:29 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
gonedays99
Eskifjördur
Iceland
28, joined Apr. 2012

Hey women, Mountain just admitted on a post that you are all INFERIOR TO HIM with regards to intelligence.

Geeze I wonder what a 47 year old idiot is doing on here searching for women? Perhaps to be a lapdog?

10/12/2012 3:53:33 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

gonesday is a scared rabbit watch him WIGGLE!!!

everyone now KNOWS

but he posts that parents cannot be blamed for making kids have cancers...who makes the error of not breast feeding..which weakens the immune system to bring in cancers

a guy so scared he is going NUTS back and forth not knowing what he says.

[Edited 10/12/2012 3:54:49 PM ]

10/12/2012 3:58:36 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
gonedays99
Eskifjördur
Iceland
28, joined Apr. 2012

Clearly you don't even understand sarcasm with my "all body of Jesus" post. That alone tells me how stupid you are. Anybody reading that would know I was mocking you. But again you're too dumb to even know when people are insulting you.

Probably because you have too many hallucinations.

10/12/2012 4:00:42 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

everyone now KNOWS

10/12/2012 4:01:31 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

gonesday trys to cover up when he gets caught being stupid...

says one time parents cannot be blamed for making cancers in babies then says mothers choices can greatly harm the fetus...

then says anyone believing the bible is NUTS.. then says we all are the body of christ...

.... YEP a scared rabbit MORON!!

10/12/2012 4:03:06 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
gonedays99
Eskifjördur
Iceland
28, joined Apr. 2012

Mountain top is a women hater, and also degrades them

Hey ladies check out this IDIOT. He claims quite boldly that women have lower intelligence than men and therefore men rank higher above them.

[Edited 10/12/2012 4:03:23 PM ]

10/12/2012 4:12:06 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

poor ol stupid moron gonesday pitching a fit

this is gonesday is pitching a fit because of being caught being stupid...

he wants women to think less...

but look what he says...

He also admitted that he thinks women are below men, and less intelligent.

so his post is saying he thinks they are not... and then science slam dunked him wrong AGAIN!!! he is a MORON!!

In a study accepted for publication by the British Journal of Psychology, Dr. Paul Irwing (Manchester Business School, Senior Lecturer in Organizational Psychology) and Prof. Richard Lynn (University of Ulster, Professor Emeritus) conclude that men are on average five points ahead on IQ tests. The study also found that men outnumbered women in increasing numbers as intelligence levels rise. There were twice as many with IQ scores of 125, a level typical for people with first-class degrees. When scores rose to 155, a level associated with genius, there were 5.5 men for every woman.

10/12/2012 4:13:27 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

poor ol stupid moron gonesday pitching a fit... thinking truth knowers hate the less wise.... same as hating children..

but look what he says...

so his post is saying he thinks they are not... and then science slam dunked him wrong AGAIN!!! he is a MORON!!

In a study accepted for publication by the British Journal of Psychology, Dr. Paul Irwing (Manchester Business School, Senior Lecturer in Organizational Psychology) and Prof. Richard Lynn (University of Ulster, Professor Emeritus) conclude that men are on average five points ahead on IQ tests. The study also found that men outnumbered women in increasing numbers as intelligence levels rise. There were twice as many with IQ scores of 125, a level typical for people with first-class degrees. When scores rose to 155, a level associated with genius, there were 5.5 men for every woman.

10/12/2012 4:17:39 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
gonedays99
Eskifjördur
Iceland
28, joined Apr. 2012

10/12/2012 4:18:17 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

gonesday is so jealous... he must be bald and gay...

indian blood gives good hair ol jealous one...

just a jealous stupid idiot

poor ol stupid moron gonesday pitching a fit... thinking truth knowers hate the less wise.... same as hating children..

but look what he says...

10/12/2012 4:21:35 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
gonedays99
Eskifjördur
Iceland
28, joined Apr. 2012

10/12/2012 4:22:24 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from gonedays99:

THAT'S YOUR OPINION, NOT SCIENCE. SCIENCE IS A COLD HEARTED B*TCH WITH A 14 INCH STRAP ON !

10/12/2012 4:23:55 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

moron gonesday says lay off the bible.. BUT LOOK HERE.. he also lays off science which supports the bible as true...

what a MORON

10/12/2012 4:27:29 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
gonedays99
Eskifjördur
Iceland
28, joined Apr. 2012

The Bible as true?

10/12/2012 4:30:54 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

moron gonesday says lay off the bible.. BUT LOOK HERE.. he also lays off science which supports the bible as true...

what a MORON

10/12/2012 4:49:59 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

gonesday says anyone saying kids and women are less wise HATES them..

he says this when he says i hate women because i see the evidence like science showing less logical

so he says science hates women and kids because that says they are less wise

gonesday is so stupid he gets checkmated with every post he makes and proven a jealous moron pitching a fit

10/12/2012 4:54:48 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
gonedays99
Eskifjördur
Iceland
28, joined Apr. 2012

Less wise?

You said women are less intelligent and therefore they need men to keep them in place essentially. You're basing this on only one study of intelligence. That's a controversial topic to begin with. There are many different facets of intelligence but being the close-minded bigot you are, you take things out of context to fit your own beliefs.

Plus you're 47 on a dating site...dude I'm seriously not jealous of you. And women can obviously see right through you as well. You're a chauvinist idiot.

10/12/2012 5:07:22 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

gonesday says anyone saying kids and women are less wise HATES them..

he says this when he says i hate women because i see the evidence like science showing less logical

so he says science hates women and kids because that says they are less wise

gonesday is so stupid he gets checkmated with every post he makes and proven a jealous moron pitching a fit

10/12/2012 5:07:57 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from gonedays99:
Plus you're 47 on a dating site...dude I'm seriously not jealous of you. And women can obviously see right through you as well. You're a chauvinist idiot.
===========================

You claim to be 24 and you're on the same dating site and all you do is post BS.

Men can see right through you as well and see that you are likely a man pretending to be a woman.

10/12/2012 5:08:51 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

another stupid wrong post by the jealous moron here..

You're basing this on only one study of intelligence.

you ever heard of the SAT math test??? which tests for logical thinking which is the most valuable??

gonesday gets checkmated with every post he makes... a real MORON

[Edited 10/12/2012 5:10:14 PM ]

10/12/2012 5:17:24 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
gonedays99
Eskifjördur
Iceland
28, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from longbobby:

You claim to be 24 and you're on the same dating site and all you do is post BS.

Men can see right through you as well and see that you are likely a man pretending to be a woman.

I'm only on here for the forums. Hence I came upon this site by the religious forum. Check out my first posts as verification for this.

I am invisible. People tend to see right through me. Ask Mountain, he claims to see invisible things like God

10/12/2012 5:21:23 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

gonesday showed how stupid he is by longbobby..

gonesday says science hates women and kids because science says they are less wise than adults and men..

yep a REAL MORON!!

[Edited 10/12/2012 5:21:40 PM ]

10/12/2012 5:21:47 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
gonedays99
Eskifjördur
Iceland
28, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from mountaintopman5: another stupid wrong post by the jealous moron here..

You're basing this on only one study of intelligence.

you ever heard of the SAT math test??? which tests for logical thinking which is the most valuable??

gonesday gets checkmated with every post he makes... a real MORON

I said YOU'RE only basing this on one study. You repeat your posts like a stupid robot, at least you managed to post up another example instead of repeating that one study.

Oh and I posted MANY studies showing how dumb religious folk like yourself have lower IQ compared to those who are less religious. Therefore I won't take anything you say seriously unless I hear it from a sound religious person or an agnostic

10/12/2012 5:22:06 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from gonegays99:

I'm only on here for the forums. Hence I came upon this site by the religious forum. Check out my first posts as verification for this.

Most ZioShills like yourself are only here for the forums.

I am invisible. People tend to see right through me. Ask Mountain, he claims to see invisible things like God.

Using scoff and ridicule instead of facts. Typical. How jewish !

[Edited 10/12/2012 5:22:21 PM ]

10/12/2012 5:22:35 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

gonesday do you say blacks are not less wise than whites??

lets watch the moron wiggle??

10/12/2012 5:25:01 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

even the president of harvard has seen studies showing men more wise ....

poor ol gonesday says science hates women because science says women are less wise

Harvard's President

by Charley Reese
by Charley Reese

The president of Harvard, Larry Summers, upset the feminists by suggesting that there might be some biological reason why more men than women occupy the top positions in science and mathematics.

Oh, how the feminists howled, joined by their eunuchs. This was a sacrilege against the concept of gender equality. It is also an excellent opportunity for a little lesson in general semantics.

"Gender equality" is a political term. It has nothing to do with reality. Whether or not there are some biological differences that affect abilities in math and science is a scientific question. It can be answered by tests and experiments. Certainly there are plenty of physical differences between males and females, including how their brains work.

What the storm at Harvard is all about is just the latest manifestation of one of liberalism's oldest axioms, which is grounded in another political concept: equality. That, too, has nothing to do with reality. Liberals have always refused to admit that human differences are biological and therefore not subject to manipulation. They have always argued that whatever significant differences are measurable are due solely to societal influences. In short, it's nurture, not nature, that makes the difference.

I've always thought that this was nonsense. What made Shaquille O'Neal grow to his great height? It certainly was not diet and exercise. It was genes. I got an excellent diet and plenty of exercise as a kid, but I stopped growing well short of 7 feet. Again, it was genes.

What our genes do is give us potential and set limits. We might or might not achieve our potential (that's where nurture comes in), but we can never exceed our genetic limits. You can saturate a woman with testosterone and steroids and turn her into a bodybuilder, but she will never attain the muscle mass of a male bodybuilder.

The truth is, people are not equal. They differ in height and weight and sex and metabolism and IQ and aptitudes and talents and potentialities. These differences are biological, and ideology and politics notwithstanding, there is nothing to be done about them. All we can do is help children achieve their potential, but they will never exceed it.

The screeching and squawking of feminist harpies is not important, but it is important to recognize the terrible danger of trying to substitute political concepts for reality. That's essentially what destroyed the Soviet Union. People are not equal, and they never will be. When Thomas Jefferson said all men are created equal, he was talking politics, not biology. The statement was directed at the European concept of aristocracy, where people were afforded special privileges simply because of their birth into certain families. What Jefferson was saying was that the state and the law should make no distinction between one person and another based on birth.

God knows that is difficult enough to achieve without deluding ourselves that politics can trump biology. It cannot. Whenever our laws and concepts contradict nature, nature will win.

Only recently Bill Gates said that every child should be prepared for a college education. That won't work. Not all children are intellectually equipped to deal with university studies. That has nothing to do with teachers or educational systems. It has to do with biology. Until the American people face the fact of IQ differences, which are largely genetic, and the effects of those differences on the individual, then they will just continue to spin their wheels in frustration. You can't win the Daytona 500 in a four-cylinder car, and you can't make a legitimate college graduate out of a kid with an IQ of 95. I said "legitimate" because, of course, in the service of ideology, you can dumb down the curricula.

As for women's aptitude or lack thereof for science and math, that is a question for science — not politicians and feminists — to answer.

10/12/2012 5:25:18 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
gonedays99
Eskifjördur
Iceland
28, joined Apr. 2012

I didn't say science hates women and kids. You use science to reinforce your own bigotry beliefs. Even if women do score lower on IQ what makes you dumb is tying it back to the Bible when SCIENCE shows that high religiosity is correlated with LOW IQ.

You shoot yourself in the foot brah

10/12/2012 5:26:40 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

yes you said science hates women and kids because you said anyone that says they are less wise hates them...

a real moron

10/12/2012 5:27:24 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

even the president of harvard has seen studies showing men more wise .... so now gonesday is saying larry summers hates women

poor ol gonesday says science hates women because science says women are less wise

Harvard's President

by Charley Reese
by Charley Reese

The president of Harvard, Larry Summers, upset the feminists by suggesting that there might be some biological reason why more men than women occupy the top positions in science and mathematics.

Oh, how the feminists howled, joined by their eunuchs. This was a sacrilege against the concept of gender equality. It is also an excellent opportunity for a little lesson in general semantics.

"Gender equality" is a political term. It has nothing to do with reality. Whether or not there are some biological differences that affect abilities in math and science is a scientific question. It can be answered by tests and experiments. Certainly there are plenty of physical differences between males and females, including how their brains work.

What the storm at Harvard is all about is just the latest manifestation of one of liberalism's oldest axioms, which is grounded in another political concept: equality. That, too, has nothing to do with reality. Liberals have always refused to admit that human differences are biological and therefore not subject to manipulation. They have always argued that whatever significant differences are measurable are due solely to societal influences. In short, it's nurture, not nature, that makes the difference.

I've always thought that this was nonsense. What made Shaquille O'Neal grow to his great height? It certainly was not diet and exercise. It was genes. I got an excellent diet and plenty of exercise as a kid, but I stopped growing well short of 7 feet. Again, it was genes.

What our genes do is give us potential and set limits. We might or might not achieve our potential (that's where nurture comes in), but we can never exceed our genetic limits. You can saturate a woman with testosterone and steroids and turn her into a bodybuilder, but she will never attain the muscle mass of a male bodybuilder.

The truth is, people are not equal. They differ in height and weight and sex and metabolism and IQ and aptitudes and talents and potentialities. These differences are biological, and ideology and politics notwithstanding, there is nothing to be done about them. All we can do is help children achieve their potential, but they will never exceed it.

The screeching and squawking of feminist harpies is not important, but it is important to recognize the terrible danger of trying to substitute political concepts for reality. That's essentially what destroyed the Soviet Union. People are not equal, and they never will be. When Thomas Jefferson said all men are created equal, he was talking politics, not biology. The statement was directed at the European concept of aristocracy, where people were afforded special privileges simply because of their birth into certain families. What Jefferson was saying was that the state and the law should make no distinction between one person and another based on birth.

God knows that is difficult enough to achieve without deluding ourselves that politics can trump biology. It cannot. Whenever our laws and concepts contradict nature, nature will win.

Only recently Bill Gates said that every child should be prepared for a college education. That won't work. Not all children are intellectually equipped to deal with university studies. That has nothing to do with teachers or educational systems. It has to do with biology. Until the American people face the fact of IQ differences, which are largely genetic, and the effects of those differences on the individual, then they will just continue to spin their wheels in frustration. You can't win the Daytona 500 in a four-cylinder car, and you can't make a legitimate college graduate out of a kid with an IQ of 95. I said "legitimate" because, of course, in the service of ideology, you can dumb down the curricula.

As for women's aptitude or lack thereof for science and math, that is a question for science — not politicians and feminists — to answer.

10/12/2012 5:27:30 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
gonedays99
Eskifjördur
Iceland
28, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from mountaintopman5gonesday do you say blacks are not less wise than whites??

lets watch the moron wiggle??

We know you're a bigot. We know you're stupid. We know you're annoying. We know you think you're God's gift to everybody. The last thing you need to do is post up statistics that will make you look prejudice too.

10/12/2012 5:28:05 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from gonedays99:
I didn't say science hates women and kids. You use science to reinforce your own bigotry beliefs. Even if women do score lower on IQ what makes you dumb is tying it back to the Bible when SCIENCE shows that high religiosity is correlated with LOW IQ.
==========================

That's opinion...not science.

SCIENCE is a cold hearted b*tch w/ a 14 inch strap on.

10/12/2012 5:28:35 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

gonesday are blacks less wise than whites...

lets watch the moron get checkmated again with his low logic wiggling

10/12/2012 5:28:47 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
gonedays99
Eskifjördur
Iceland
28, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from mountaintopman5yes you said science hates women and kids because you said anyone that says they are less wise hates them...

a real moron

Please quote where I even mentioned kids...I don't recall that conversation at all. Are you still hallucinating about that invisible person you're seeing

10/12/2012 5:30:24 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
gonedays99
Eskifjördur
Iceland
28, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from mountaintopman5gonesday are blacks less wise than whites...

lets watch the moron get checkmated again with his low logic wiggling

La-hooser

Get a life

10/12/2012 5:32:33 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

10/12/2012 5:33:17 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
gonedays99
Eskifjördur
Iceland
28, joined Apr. 2012

10/12/2012 5:33:42 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

mountaintopman5
Bryson City, NC
50, joined Mar. 2012

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)