Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

m datehookup

If you have spent any time chatting on dating apps, you know that it can get a little, properly, tedious from time to time. sanger singles Licensed marriage and family members therapist Billie Tyler suggests following up with questions like What do you believe excites you about that? and How do you know you are actually enjoying a thing? If you are the kind of person who desires to commit your weekends relaxing with some wine instead of wake up early to go hiking, it s a good thought to see if your future partner s on the exact same web page. You can request accommodations when you schedule and confirm your RESEA appointment date and time. snapfuck pics For continued PUA claims that were helpful prior to January 31, 2021, people will have 90 days to submit proof of employment.

milfhookup com

Postings with lots of errors will be ignored. conway dating I declined the give of a second outing, which sadly upset the people who d set us up, and our friendship was by no means the identical afterward. A very first date is the most fascinating way to introduce yourself, and asking greatget to know you questionscan make you closer than ever. petite russian lesbians No matter your background, life experiences, or present circumstances, HER is a home for all lesbian, bi, queer, non binary, trans ladies, trans men, and gender non conforming people.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/10/2012 8:10:25 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

armourinrepair
Pompano Beach, FL
47, joined May. 2012

Where is the evidence of the non existence of God ? Where is the evidence of the big bang ? Evolution ? How long does the process of evolution take ? All the monkeys didn't evolve , why? Excuse me, apes . Missing link ? Why is it so elusive ?
Why does everything exist as though it was by a conscious thought called design ? Is all this world and life about organized chemicals , if so what organized them ?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/10/2012 8:19:35 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

begbear1952
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,194)
Easley, SC
64, joined Jan. 2010

I asked the question about organizing chemicals on a different thread. I got no answer.

In fact, I have never gotten an answer - not one single one - any time I asked an atheist for evidence. Not one time.

One would be forced to the conclusion that they don't have any evidence.

[Edited 10/10/2012 8:19:55 PM ]

10/10/2012 9:13:33 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

armourinrepair
Pompano Beach, FL
47, joined May. 2012

I cant agree more . It takes more faith to believe in nothing than it takes to believe in an intelligent being who created everything .
I believe in a loving father who wants us to succeed . what would be the reason for life otherwise ?
If there is nothing greater than us than it's just pitiful. What would be a reason to follow laws if this existence is all we have ? For me to follow laws created by man would serve no purpose . I should then take anything I want any way I can for my own satisfaction because you only live once why be unhappy why put up with pain ? They can only kill you once. No reason to suffer .

10/10/2012 9:46:07 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

iyamwutiyam
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,288)
Middelfart
Denmark
47, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from begbear1952:
I asked the question about organizing chemicals on a different thread. I got no answer.

In fact, I have never gotten an answer - not one single one - any time I asked an atheist for evidence. Not one time.

But don't you get all the answers you need when you talk to yourself?

10/10/2012 9:53:25 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

iyamwutiyam
Middelfart
Denmark
47, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from armourinrepair:
I cant agree more . It takes more faith to believe in nothing than it takes to believe in an intelligent being who created everything .
That's the same thing. God is nothing so either way the Universe comes from nothing.

But if you're too stupid to understand science you have religion to explain all the gaps in your ignorance. The magical wizard did it all so you don't have ever open a textbook for anything. The book of fairy tales will do just fine.

10/10/2012 10:02:09 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
hellifino51
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,589)
Mansfield, AR
65, joined Dec. 2011

Let me see here it is your god and you want somebody to prove it doesn't exist? A better approach would be " can christians prove he does exist?
After all you guys invented it shouldn't you be able to prove it exists?

10/10/2012 11:26:31 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
gonedays99
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,232)
Eskifjördur
Iceland
28, joined Apr. 2012

We can never prove the existence of God nor can we ever prove that God does not exist. There is absolutely no other answer to this.

There could be a God. In fact there could be several Gods. There may not be any. Who knows. We never will.

10/11/2012 1:33:47 AM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

begbear1952
Easley, SC
64, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from iyamwutiyam:
But don't you get all the answers you need when you talk to yourself?

Poor Yammer, trying to look wise, and ending up just looking stupider ... again. The saddest thing about it is, yammer -- you never learn.

In the real world, Dear Mister Yammer, self-talk is a fundamental point underlying the therapy generally known now as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. The various spin-offs of CBT were founded on the work of Albert Ellis, who called it Rational Emotive Therapy.

The goal of RET (RBT, REBT, CBT, etc.) is to IDENTIFY one's self-talk. It normally occurs at the subconscious level. Once a person has identified their "self-talk," one can then evaluate it as to its rationality. Your self-talk, for example, is obviously unfairly self-demeaning and harshly self-critical, and you react against it with a reaction formation in which you pump yourself into an eloquent, articulate, intelligent, educated, race-car driver, karate expert, parachuter, and expert in psychology -- none of which is true.

So, since you are an "expert" in all those areas including psychology, why don't you give us some more information on it? For example, the rudiments of CBT? The other theoretical contributors to the model? Explain how it has helped you gain "adult maturity"? I'd just love to hear it, Yammer-man.

10/11/2012 3:06:41 AM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
heymisterchris
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,439)
Hicksville, NY
55, joined Dec. 2010

Yes absolutely. Science can do this by comeing up with a complete definition of life.

That would include but would not be limited to answering the following questions.

1) How is life produced?

2) Is life consciousness a product of the organism?

3) If it isn't a product of life function within the organism than what is that "something" the organism is tapping into?

For me that something is Divine. I've done my homework on this topic and it's the only solutution I've come up with.

Lately I've been having a problem calling that "something".... God.

That word has become too off putting to many people.

God has gotten a bad name. LOL.

10/11/2012 5:00:13 AM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

naturebiy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,999)
Bangkok
Thailand
40, joined Jul. 2011

There is plenty of scientists that are Christians,and they would be some of the first to know if science actually has this proof.

10/11/2012 5:07:09 AM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

naturebiy
Bangkok
Thailand
40, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from hellifino51:
Let me see here it is your god and you want somebody to prove it doesn't exist? A better approach would be " can christians prove he does exist?
After all you guys invented it shouldn't you be able to prove it exists?

I did not know that this is how it works these days. If you are trying to discredit, than you have to provide proof, and on the same token, if one is trying to prove than that person must give proof.

people are so hung up on proof,proof of God, they miss out on the whole concept of a one on one relationship. It is not about your thoughts, the next mans thoughts, or ideas for that matter, it is about the one on one relationship,and trying to learn and understand the teachings of Christ, it should not nor does not matter what anybody thinks, is this not the way the situation is supposed to be handled?

[Edited 10/11/2012 5:07:39 AM ]

10/11/2012 5:15:45 AM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
hellifino51
Mansfield, AR
65, joined Dec. 2011

Why should I have to prove your god doesn't exist when you and thousands of other christians can't prove he does exist?
armourinrepair asked the question can science prove that god doesn't exist and I am asking if christianity can prove he does, both reasonable questions?
Whose sales pitch is this?

10/11/2012 5:18:37 AM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

iyamwutiyam
Middelfart
Denmark
47, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from begbear1952:

In the real world.....

Your Boob Jones real world...

I love Albert Ellis.. He was an atheist. Such a good choice for you to pick. Have you read "The Case Against Religion"?

If one of the requisites for emotional health is acceptance of ambiguity and uncertainty, then divinity-oriented religiosity is the unhealthiest state imaginable: since its prime reason for being is to enable the religionist to believe in god-commanded certainty.

Masochistic self-sacrifice is an integral part of most major organized religions... Orthodox religions deliberately instill guilt (self-damnation) in their adherents and then give these adherents guilt-soothing rituals to (temporarily) allay these kind of self-damning feelings.

--Dr. Albert Ellis

Masochistic self-sacrifice is directly related to your garbage religiosity. Your self debasing, self defeating, low self esteem worm theology. Oh what a wretch you really are.

Yes, you do get answers when you talk to yourself. One of those answers is that you are a useful idiot.

10/11/2012 5:24:01 AM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

naturebiy
Bangkok
Thailand
40, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from hellifino51:
Why should I have to prove your god doesn't exist when you and thousands of other christians can't prove he does exist?
armourinrepair asked the question can science prove that god doesn't exist and I am asking if christianity can prove he does, both reasonable questions?

I honestly did not know that it was my duty to prove anything, it would be my belief, not yours,correct?

And so if this was the case, what does it truly matter, except for the fact of arguing about something that you do not believe in every day? Perhaps a point to prove? This is the things that i find to be curious. What drives people to prove a point that does not even matter to them?

10/11/2012 5:25:35 AM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

naturebiy
Bangkok
Thailand
40, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from hellifino51:

And I do fully understand what you are saying, the op asked a question, and it is all fair game, it is understandable.

10/11/2012 5:35:02 AM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

iyamwutiyam
Middelfart
Denmark
47, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from begbear1952:

And yet the useful idiot turns to an atheist. Not just any atheist but a famous one in the world of mental health.
In the real world, Dear Mister Yammer, self-talk is a fundamental point underlying the therapy generally known now as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. The various spin-offs of CBT were founded on the work of Albert Ellis, who called it Rational Emotive Therapy.

Albert Ellis was an atheist and a number of my best friends got their PhD's in psychology under his program. Only a few colleges in the country offered it at the time.

The problem with buggerybear is that he doesn't know what the word rational means. He believes in voices in the head which is really him talking to himself. And here he is following Jesus advice, to look within.

10/11/2012 5:38:35 AM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
hellifino51
Mansfield, AR
65, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from naturebiy:
I honestly did not know that it was my duty to prove anything, it would be my belief, not yours,correct?

And so if this was the case, what does it truly matter, except for the fact of arguing about something that you do not believe in every day? Perhaps a point to prove? This is the things that i find to be curious. What drives people to prove a point that does not even matter to them?

You are not obligated to answer anything nor is aromourinrepair under any obligation to answer ( I am not holding a gun to anybodies head here ). I simply posed a question nothing more.

As for " what drives people to prove a point?" Ask armourinrepair, he may have a reasonable answer for you ( if he chooses to answer you).

10/11/2012 5:53:14 AM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

iyamwutiyam
Middelfart
Denmark
47, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from naturebiy:
I did not know that this is how it works these days. If you are trying to discredit, than you have to provide proof, and on the same token, if one is trying to prove than that person must give proof.
Well no. The discredit is yours for lack of evidence which immediately discredits any claim you have for anything religious or otherwise. Tell us you have a diamond mine under your house and then say you can't prove it.

people are so hung up on proof,proof of God, they miss out on the whole concept of a one on one relationship.
Oh yeah, one on one with yourself. That's masturbation. So if your god is some external being then come up with something tangible like god droppings or photo of God overlooking all of the earth.

It is not about your thoughts, the next mans thoughts, or ideas for that matter, it is about the one on one relationship,and trying to learn and understand the teachings of Christ, it should not nor does not matter what anybody thinks, is this not the way the situation is supposed to be handled?

Well, your thoughts are the focus of the whole thing and your fairy tale belief system is nothing but thoughts which very has driven behavior that is abnormal,antisocial, inhuman,,,, just a whole cesspool of mental illness. The Inquistions, Witch burnings, KKK, Nazis genocide of Jews completely driven by religious thoughts. Only a religious nutter can torture someone to death to illicit a confession about Satan or perform an exorcism on someone who needs medical attention and belief God is on their side.

10/11/2012 7:49:07 AM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

naturebiy
Bangkok
Thailand
40, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from iyamwutiyam:

Well, your thoughts are the focus of the whole thing and your fairy tale belief system is nothing but thoughts which very has driven behavior that is abnormal,antisocial, inhuman,,,, just a whole cesspool of mental illness. The Inquistions, Witch burnings, KKK, Nazis genocide of Jews completely driven by religious thoughts. Only a religious nutter can torture someone to death to illicit a confession about Satan or perform an exorcism on someone who needs medical attention and belief God is on their side.

Sir,you do not know me,so does this make you a bigot?

10/11/2012 7:53:56 AM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

naturebiy
Bangkok
Thailand
40, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from iyamwutiyam:

And I would also like to add that if its your belief,so be it!

10/11/2012 8:36:55 AM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
rmk13
Tampa, FL
45, joined Aug. 2012

The only thing science can prove is God,Jesus,Angels,the afterlife,heaven,hell and all the other deities are invisible therefore they are unknowable.

10/11/2012 8:42:09 AM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
rmk13
Tampa, FL
45, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from begbear1952:

I did give you evidence of theories,also i mentioned organic molecules which has hydrogen and carbon bonds.The chemicals are from the universe and when the solar system formed and earth began to develope a atmosphere.

10/11/2012 8:48:39 AM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

armourinrepair
Pompano Beach, FL
47, joined May. 2012

Listen popeye I'm not sure why you hate people to resort to name calling which shows an immaturity. If people chose to believe in God and you don't why foes it upset you so much ? Where you an alterboy who had an affair with a priest ?
As far as having proof where is a pic of the big bang ? Or the missing link ? Where is the proof ? Numbers ? Who has the higher number game ? That is infantile thought process since adding one makes it higher until infinity . All coming from void is Taoist thought . Science says cause and effect but can't explain where the spark or matter came from . Using the word divine goes back to a being who thought to bring it ( life and matter) into being .
Yes atrocities have been done in the name of religion but also from science . Is the atomic bomb from God or science ?
The bible preaches love but shows early examples of hate and screw ups.

10/11/2012 8:54:01 AM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

armourinrepair
Pompano Beach, FL
47, joined May. 2012

These persons who did the atrocities bastardized the bible . Period.

10/11/2012 8:58:31 AM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

naturebiy
Bangkok
Thailand
40, joined Jul. 2011

I saw the Nazi was mentioned,I did not know the party backbone was Christians,yet scientists. And after lots of study,it is on record that alot of the head Nazi dabbled in the occult. So how did christians "Nazi" kill the Jews? I am very curious now.

[Edited 10/11/2012 9:00:21 AM ]

10/11/2012 8:59:38 AM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

naturebiy
Bangkok
Thailand
40, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from naturebiy:
I saw the Nazi was mentioned,I did not know the party backbone was Christian,yet scientists. And after lots of study,it is on record that alot of the head Nazi dabbled in the occult. So how did christians "Nazi" kill the Jews? I am very curious now.

10/11/2012 12:13:17 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
rmk13
Tampa, FL
45, joined Aug. 2012

Listen popeye I'm not sure why you hate people to resort to name calling which shows an immaturity. If people chose to believe in God and you don't why foes it upset you so much ? Where you an alterboy who had an affair with a priest ?
As far as having proof where is a pic of the big bang ? Or the missing link ? Where is the proof ? Numbers ? Who has the higher number game ? That is infantile thought process since adding one makes it higher until infinity . All coming from void is Taoist thought . Science says cause and effect but can't explain where the spark or matter came from . Using the word divine goes back to a being who thought to bring it ( life and matter) into being .
Yes atrocities have been done in the name of religion but also from science . Is the atomic bomb from God or science ?

The Big Bang theory is a theory to keep the funding coming theory.Steady State is the truth what alot of people don't kmow is that there are strands of galaxy clusters that stretch millions of light years across "Great Wall" that would take 100s of billions of years to form but yet the universe is only 13.7 billion years old?Also take into consideration the universes age keeps getting older as new discoveries are observed.

10/11/2012 12:18:37 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

xashax
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (49,536)
Union, NH
44, joined May. 2009

Which one would you like for them to prove does not exist exactly? The Christian god presumably since you have already decided that the multitude of other Goddesses and Gods that predated the Yahweh deity already dont exist.

10/11/2012 12:21:57 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
gonedays99
Eskifjördur
Iceland
28, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from xashax:
Which one would you like for them to prove does not exist exactly? The Christian god presumably since you have already decided that the multitude of other Goddesses and Gods that predated the Yahweh deity already dont exist.

That is precisely what puzzles me about so-called Christians. I don't have a problem at all saying that a God is out there. In fact none of my posts ever say that God does not exist. What I find funny is how Christians deny the existence of other Gods in different religions and claim theirs is the true and only living God and yet they have NO proof of this.

That's hypocrisy to the extreme. I'm on the mindset that we can't prove God nor can we disprove God. Christians are on the mindset that we can disprove all other religions (we can't) and then claim that God does in fact exist. And that leads to the question, based on what? And NONE of them can answer this. And yet they try.

10/11/2012 12:27:50 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

xashax
Union, NH
44, joined May. 2009

This stick figure pitches a fit.

10/11/2012 12:47:28 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

xashax
Union, NH
44, joined May. 2009

Baal seems much more charismatic, I must admit. He also controlled the weather so out of all the gods in the pantheon, I can see why the Hebrew were the most reluctant and fearful about disappointing him. To do so meant risking precipitation in this Levant desert region which would have been wicked bad news.

10/11/2012 12:53:54 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
woodsmamma
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,881)
Babbitt, MN
63, joined Feb. 2009

I love archeology and anthrapoly!

10/11/2012 12:55:16 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
xman7900
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,022)
Richmond, VA
37, joined Apr. 2012

Thusfar, science cannot prove whether God exists or not.

1st of all we have to properly DEFINE God.

According to the Bible God was ET (which simply means NOT of EARTH)

And remember, Genesis states, "Let US create man in OUR image."

10/11/2012 1:08:57 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

xashax
Union, NH
44, joined May. 2009

This is him here but it gets a little murky cause this is the Canaanite El Elyon which is synonymous with Yahweh or some archeologists believe.

10/11/2012 1:10:26 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
hellifino51
Mansfield, AR
65, joined Dec. 2011

Now I am confused
What is the topic?

Actually there are modern examples of christian hate and screw ups too, should we list them?
Why do you resort to hate and name calling which shows immaturity ?
And why is it so important that everyone must believe as you do , do you have something to prove? Who are you trying to convince, everyone else or yourself?

10/11/2012 1:17:53 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

xashax
Union, NH
44, joined May. 2009

I know and all the images of Yahweh are like that one. Hes always seated and looking elderly. But that makes sense also since he was the head of the pantheon and the other gods younger than him. So Baal was depicted as a strapping young lad.

10/11/2012 1:31:19 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
xman7900
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,022)
Richmond, VA
37, joined Apr. 2012

How are we defining God?

10/11/2012 2:09:15 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (187,282)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Photobucket

10/11/2012 3:17:50 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
mr_crowley
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,692)
Aynor, SC
48, joined Feb. 2009

I believe in a loving father who wants us to succeed . what would be the reason for life otherwise ?
If there is nothing greater than us than it's just pitiful. What would be a reason to follow laws if this existence is all we have ? For me to follow laws created by man would serve no purpose . I should then take anything I want any way I can for my own satisfaction because you only live once why be unhappy why put up with pain ? They can only kill you once. No reason to suffer .

I believe you're dumb as a goddamn rock. You post the stupidest threads ever and I'm not even talking about this one.
The one u posted in "other religions" looking for love, was a duplicate of a thread created by a self proclaimed bigot. Which was obviously done to attract her to u.
Just to end one of your many illogical thoughts.
There is no reason for anyone to disprove what can not be proven.
So, until somebody can prove a "gods" existence.
it doesn't exist anywhere, but in the minds of idiots.
Asking somebody to disprove "gods" existence is equal to asking somebody to disprove the easter bunny, or tooth fairies existence.
Maybe u should be asking why "god" is the only myth that people require to be proven false.

10/11/2012 9:17:21 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
heymisterchris
Hicksville, NY
55, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from clarencec:
Baal is represented by some nice carvings and statues. I can't think of any representations of Yahweh, apart from that one where he's setting off for the pub with a mate, both of them wearing ridiculous codpieces, while leaving the wife Asherah to get on with some knitting. Why does Baal get the superior quality artistic representation?

I didn't have my glasses on and my vision has been fuzzy the past few weeks. I thought you wrote rice carvings. It invoked a strange image.

10/11/2012 10:21:20 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

longbobby
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (79,514)
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Vatican Synod: Jews Are Not 'Chosen' and Have No Promised Land

Today's JPost reports that a Vatican conference of Bishops this past Shabbat, they demanded that Israel accept UN resolutions calling for an end to its “occupation” of "Arab lands."

"The Holy Scriptures cannot be used to justify the return of Jews to Israel and the displacement of the Palestinians, to justify the occupation by Israel of Palestinian lands,” Monsignor Cyril Salim Bustros, Greek Melkite archbishop of Our Lady of the Annunciation in Boston, Massachusetts, and president of the “Commission for the Message,” said at Saturday’s Vatican press conference.

“We Christians cannot speak of the ‘promised land’ as an exclusive right for a privileged Jewish people. This promise was nullified by Christ. There is no longer a chosen people – all men and women of all countries have become the chosen people.

“Even if the head of the Israeli state is Jewish, the future is based on democracy."

So...the Jewish people aren't chosen, we don't have a "promised land"...and Israel cannot be a Jewish State, rather a "democratic one" (hint, read "State of all its Citizens").

10/11/2012 11:56:24 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
heymisterchris
Hicksville, NY
55, joined Dec. 2010

Are you following me Longbobby?

10/12/2012 10:35:15 AM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,836)
Red Bluff, CA
67, joined Mar. 2009

Where is the evidence of the non existence of God ? Where is the evidence of the big bang ? Evolution ? How long does the process of evolution take ? All the monkeys didn't evolve , why? Excuse me, apes . Missing link ? Why is it so elusive ?
Why does everything exist as though it was by a conscious thought called design ? Is all this world and life about organized chemicals , if so what organized them ?

if you actually want answers to your questions you'd be better off asking in a forum less geared toward religion. perhaps a science forum.

10/12/2012 11:22:26 AM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

begbear1952
Easley, SC
64, joined Jan. 2010

Hey bubba junior -- your atheists & agnostics keeping bringing that issue into OUR forum.

Be nice to see you take some responsibility for a change.

[Edited 10/12/2012 11:22:42 AM ]

10/12/2012 11:32:46 AM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

begbear1952
Easley, SC
64, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from iyamwutiyam:
And yet the useful idiot turns to an atheist. Not just any atheist but a famous one in the world of mental health ...

Yes, he made himself famous for using the "F" word .... and you still haven't provided any evidence.

... a number of my best friends got their PhD's in psychology under his program

10/12/2012 11:33:33 AM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from gonegay:
We can never prove the existence of God nor can we ever prove that God does not exist. There is absolutely no other answer to this.

There could be a God. In fact there could be several Gods. There may not be any. Who knows. We never will.
=========================

6,000 years ago the ancient Sumerians proved there are Gods.

How?

Because they chronicled their daily dealings w/ them on clay tablets that have survived to this very day; said clay tablets that were excavated during the 19th and 20th centuries.

Even today there are many people (like yourself for example) that are unaware "Allah" is simply the modern etymological name for the title of "En.Lil" used 6,000 years ago.

10/12/2012 11:35:43 AM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
63, joined Feb. 2009

I love archeology

10/12/2012 11:57:45 AM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

begbear1952
Easley, SC
64, joined Jan. 2010

Bobby, these science-boys do not understand that making observations and recording them are the very foundation of science. I've been trying to get them to tell me what their notion of science is, but -- they refuse to discuss it. Which I think speaks for itself.

10/12/2012 12:07:55 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,836)
Red Bluff, CA
67, joined Mar. 2009

what is science? oh i do like these easy ones. it's a discipline that tests whatever about the universe one might want to test as theory. if the testing shows predictable and repeatable results the theory stands. if not the theory is abandoned or modified as the results require.

10/12/2012 1:17:46 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

begbear1952
Easley, SC
64, joined Jan. 2010

... as I said ....

10/12/2012 1:37:56 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

iyamwutiyam
Middelfart
Denmark
47, joined Dec. 2011

Of course anything not testable at all is left to faith, brainwashing, and Sunday school

10/12/2012 1:55:38 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
gonedays99
Eskifjördur
Iceland
28, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from longbobby:
Quote from gonegay:

=========================

6,000 years ago the ancient Sumerians proved there are Gods.

How?

Because they chronicled their daily dealings w/ them on clay tablets that have survived to this very day; said clay tablets that were excavated during the 19th and 20th centuries.

Even today there are many people (like yourself for example) that are unaware "Allah" is simply the modern etymological name for the title of "En.Lil" used 6,000 years ago.

This does not prove the existence of these Gods. It just proves that people believed in these Gods. There's a major difference. If you don't understand the difference we got a problem.

Not to mention you just publicly admitted yourself that Sumerians proved there are Gods and yet you're Christian faith claims that here is only one God. Major discrepancy there! If you just cited proof that there are Gods, why on Earth do you believe in the Christian faith that calls for only ONE God? Fail!

10/12/2012 2:01:14 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
gonedays99
Eskifjördur
Iceland
28, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from begbear1952:
Bobby, these science-boys do not understand that making observations and recording them are the very foundation of science. I've been trying to get them to tell me what their notion of science is, but -- they refuse to discuss it. Which I think speaks for itself.

Making observations and recording them does not tell you much at all. I can make observations about dreams I have regarding flying donkeys playing tennis with radios. It would be wrong for me to conclude that flying donkeys playing tennis with radios do in fact exist.

Similarly we can view observations that there are Gods based on what's written on tablets. But this does not prove that these Gods did in fact exist.

And as I said to Bobby he just said that these tablets prove the existence of Gods. And yet your Christian faith only involves a GOD. Therefore if there is proof that Gods exist, why do you insist on denying this proof and saying only one God exists?

That was a failed post on SOOOOO many levels

[Edited 10/12/2012 2:01:47 PM ]

10/12/2012 2:09:33 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from gonegay99:
This does not prove the existence of these Gods. It just proves that people believed in these Gods. There's a major difference. If you don't understand the difference we got a problem.

Not to mention you just publicly admitted yourself that Sumerians proved there are Gods and yet you're Christian faith claims that here is only one God. Major discrepancy there! If you just cited proof that there are Gods, why on Earth do you believe in the Christian faith that calls for only ONE God?
==================================

In those days the Gods interacted w/ mankind on a daily basis. The Gods taught mankind how to read and write and how to keep accurate records, so they did.

What a narrow minded view you have of Christianity.

Who says a Christian HAS to believe ONLY in one God?

Christians believe Jesus Christ was the Son of God.

Since Allah is merely the modern etymological name for the title "En.Lil"; who is to say that Jesus wasn't the Son of En.Lil?

Small wonder you are a confused, atheist homosexual; given the rather strange notions you have.

10/12/2012 2:16:03 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
gonedays99
Eskifjördur
Iceland
28, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from longbobby:
Quote from gonegay99:

Not to mention you just publicly admitted yourself that Sumerians proved there are Gods and yet you're Christian faith claims that here is only one God. Major discrepancy there! If you just cited proof that there are Gods, why on Earth do you believe in the Christian faith that calls for only ONE God?

In those days the Gods interacted w/ mankind on a daily basis. The Gods taught mankind how to read and write and how to keep accurate records, so they did.

Since Allah is merely the modern etymological name for the title "En.Lil"; who is to say that Jesus wasn't the Son of En.Lil?

Small wonder you are a confused, atheist homosexual; given the rather strange notions you have.

Essentials of Christian Faith:

Quite simply, there is only one God. Exodus 20:3 states very powerfully, “You shall have no other gods before me.” Monotheism is the belief that there is only one God to be worshipped and served. “
http://www.gotquestions.org/essentials-Christian-faith.html

Jesus Christ was the SON OF GOD as in the SON, not the God himself. You just publicly admitted that there are multiple Gods in the Christian faith. So much for your whole 'there is only one God Almighty beliefs'. You don't even know about your own religion Furthermore, you don't even know about the basics of your own religion!

But you are creative, I'll give you that much. I hear some pretty inconsistent wonky sayings from hypocritical Christians but claiming there are many Gods in the Christian faith takes the prize!!

[Edited 10/12/2012 2:17:09 PM ]

10/12/2012 2:20:19 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
gonedays99
Eskifjördur
Iceland
28, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from longbobby:
Quote from gonegay99:

And you just publicly admitted as a Christian you believe in Allah. Let's say Allah is the modern title for En Lil. And that Jesus is the son of En Lil (i.e. Allah). You are suggesting that (since Jesus is the Son of God) that Allah is therefore God, Almighty.

10/12/2012 2:35:38 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from gonedays99:
And you just publicly admitted as a Christian you believe in Allah. Let's say Allah is the modern title for En Lil. And that Jesus is the son of En Lil (i.e. Allah). You are suggesting that (since Jesus is the Son of God) that Allah is therefore God, Almighty.
==============================

As every Christian in America now knows; the REAL reason the jews in Jewllywood hate Mel Gibson so much, is because he showed the world how Jesus Christ referred to his Father as Allah in his movie "Passion of the Christ".

Since Jesus referred to his father as Allah; why shouldn't I or any other Christian not do so?

You being an atheist obviously wouldn't understand what respect is.

10/12/2012 2:38:20 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from gonedays99:
=========================================================================================

Yeah? So?

Do you seriously expect the Semites of the world to refer to God by the English word "God" ?

You may well be a cunning linguist but you sure aren't a multi-linguist.

10/12/2012 2:43:43 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
gonedays99
Eskifjördur
Iceland
28, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from longbobby:
Quote from gonedays99:
==============================

As every Christian in America now knows; the REAL reason the jews in Jewllywood hate Mel Gibson so much, is because he showed the world how Jesus Christ referred to his Father as Allah in his movie "Passion of the Christ".

Since Jesus referred to his father as Allah; why shouldn't I or any other Christian not do so?

You being an atheist obviously wouldn't understand what respect is.

Yes the heavenly Father is Allah say it loud and clear

Mel Gibson is a drunk (His movies are okay though)

I'm agnostic, you don't respect your own religion. You believe in many Gods when your religion calls for the belief in only one God. Maybe you should consider going Japanese then

[Edited 10/12/2012 2:44:12 PM ]

10/12/2012 2:45:18 PM Can science prove that God doesn't exist ?  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
63, joined Feb. 2009

There's a song about turning Japanese!!!