Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames hookups

A woman got me in this position so I am not willing to throw my worm out in the lake once again for a lengthy time. women seeking men corpus christi I would under no circumstances have met Anthony with no the help of online dating simply because we would under no circumstances have crossed paths, she says. Anyways, if you want, you can join my bunch of friends la. busty russian mature Some of the couples it has connected even closed in a happy marriage.

megapersonsls

From time to time in the initial stages of a conversation, you can have a back and forth simply by just asking an individual What about you? By not doing this A single thing, so lots of conversations die. seymour classifieds Lastly, the on line dating planet does not rule out creating connections applying more standard signifies. I admittedly did have some excellent pictures back then. estonia dating site But at times men and women meet by way of internet communities that aren t intended to be for dating.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/31/2012 4:14:31 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
hboyz3
Kissimmee, FL
31, joined Oct. 2012

I find myself attracting the wrong women.The last girl I dated was a model and she came with some much drama.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/31/2012 4:24:49 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
tjl2280
Brush Prairie, WA
35, joined Dec. 2009

OMG, I just want one girl to prove to me you're not all the same bs. A model? That's gotta be rough bro. No whining. Keep dating, you could find her on the 1st try or the 100th try. Sorry about being so hard on you with the first sentence

10/31/2012 5:00:12 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
hboyz3
Kissimmee, FL
31, joined Oct. 2012

Got pics for you if you would like.....Lmao
to be honest, i just got back into dating again.. took a break for a while and focus on my career.

10/31/2012 5:01:48 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
zellablosom
Cape Coral, FL
46, joined Sep. 2012

Why don't you get off the arm candy. There are a lot of good women..But you could keep up the good work

10/31/2012 5:54:02 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
hboyz3
Kissimmee, FL
31, joined Oct. 2012

Lmao

10/31/2012 6:53:28 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (146,483)
Assumption, IL
66, joined May. 2010

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

10/31/2012 8:46:23 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
lukki7ster
Ajax, ON
35, joined Oct. 2012

smh...

10/31/2012 11:32:47 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
browneyed43
Reidsville, NC
46, joined Jul. 2012

It's so hard to find a good woman because men are visual creatures and if she does not look like a Victoria's Secret model you don't want anything to do with them and from my experience in the dating world most men are intimidated by independent and strong women and like the clingy and needy ones even tho' almost every man says "he hates drama" please quit picking up women at bars and clubs. The good women are the ones at home on the weekends wishing they could find a good man that would want an independent and strong woman who speaks her mind and does not need a man but would like to have one in her life to compliment her life and have a confidant to talk to but even tho' we are attractive and self sufficient the skanks get the men.

10/31/2012 11:42:06 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
sandybeach456
Over 1,000 Posts (1,407)
Pratt, KS
49, joined Oct. 2010

brown eyed i agree with you good advise and so true

10/31/2012 11:57:35 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  

jade_a_bop
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,637)
Duluth, MN
37, joined Feb. 2012

Why is it so hard to find a good girl

Height: 5 ft. 9 in.

i see your problem

11/1/2012 8:24:31 AM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
c0pasetic
Greensboro, NC
50, joined Jun. 2011

Right: women and men who are considered "good looking" all come with drama, or are too demanding/high maintenance or have low self esteem, just because they choose to look physically attractive.
On the same note, people who choose to be overweight or otherwise not so concerned about outward appearance are angry depressed people with no self esteem.

Both the above are negative stereotypes and we need to get away from them because they just don't apply to everyone!

You need to decide what you consider "good" (and it's ok to like what you like), but don't give up and throw everyone in the same pot because you had a few bad experiences Keep trying and it will happen.

11/1/2012 10:24:16 AM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
wildjoel
Greenville, SC
49, joined Aug. 2010

Why is it so hard to find a good girl? Because once you find her you men claiming to be looking for that person seem to always want to push the good girls away. Maybe not all men do this, but from what I have seen, Yup.. push away and run in another direction always thinking they can find someone better. Maybe it is time we all lie and say we aren't looking for any good qualities in a person all we want is to hookup get diseases and spread them. Then you'll see them crawling out of the woodwork falling over each other like the animals they truly are.
Everyone wants someone to complete them, until they find the one who will, then they run like hell. I'm so tired of the lies and games. Perhaps owning a battery operated toy is the only way we can find the person to complete us. If you're not happy with yourself you'll never be happy.
Sorry for the rant, I've just gotten sick and tired of the players in this world.

11/1/2012 1:56:16 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  

keepslowprofile
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,537)
Moose Lake, MN
96, joined Nov. 2011

What kind of model? just because she was a model doesn't mean anything.

She could have been modeling those little pads you put on your feet for corns and bunions.

11/1/2012 4:54:35 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
pudntang1
Nampa, ID
47, joined Jul. 2012

It's not.... we are out there, but you probably don't take notice because we are usually the ones who are self confident enough to not have to be flashy or the center of attention. Look outside your box....

11/1/2012 5:00:08 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
hickwashere
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,320)
Rock Springs, WY
48, joined Dec. 2011

Or just look Up

11/1/2012 5:03:11 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
pudntang1
Nampa, ID
47, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from hickwashere:
Or just look Up

11/2/2012 9:46:18 AM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
jake52jim
Over 2,000 Posts (3,648)
Elkhart, IN
55, joined Jun. 2012

^^^^^^^^^^^
ouch.

11/8/2012 10:53:00 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  

mike7323
Bay City, MI
35, joined Oct. 2012

Why is it so hard to find a good girl? Well first stop looking for a "girl." Real honest women are out there but "girls" are just like "boys." Niether of them have the first clue about a real, honest, and mature relationship is all about. Sure if your just after the let's screw a few times and call it a relationship then by all means, good luck to you.

I have always seen the problem of finding a good woman more about understanding they have to guard themselves. To often "boys" and "wannabe men" leave an amazing woman so hurt that she is afraid to let down her guard. Sadly it mean those of us who are looking for the true partner of the heart have to attempt the near impossible task of proving to women we are the real deal and not just "boys."

Women, the same I am sure can be said for those of you looking for a real man.

In the end you can call it fate, luck, destiny, or whatever. The important thing is to keep trying and allow yourself to take the heartache risk which comes on the journey for love. If that does not provide you with some confidence than maybe this might.....
"Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while."

11/9/2012 1:31:58 AM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
tully13
Alhambra, CA
31, joined Oct. 2012

it depend on what head you are using...

11/9/2012 12:15:01 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
leighannste17
Austin, TX
30, joined Aug. 2012

I think people should stop worrying so much about finding a relationship. Good people are out there but sometimes you gotta try the naughty ones first, they can be fun. You never know you might meet someone just by a hook-up or a blind date. You just have to explore your options and be open-minded about life.

11/10/2012 3:56:34 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
missy_red98418
Seattle, WA
38, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from browneyed43:
It's so hard to find a good woman because men are visual creatures and if she does not look like a Victoria's Secret model you don't want anything to do with them and from my experience in the dating world most men are intimidated by independent and strong women and like the clingy and needy ones even tho' almost every man says "he hates drama" please quit picking up women at bars and clubs. The good women are the ones at home on the weekends wishing they could find a good man that would want an independent and strong woman who speaks her mind and does not need a man but would like to have one in her life to compliment her life and have a confidant to talk to but even tho' we are attractive and self sufficient the skanks get the men.

Sad but true...could't have worded it any better myself.

11/11/2012 1:26:57 AM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  

hellokittyq
Inverness, FL
36, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from browneyed43:

So true

11/11/2012 9:21:18 AM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (146,483)
Assumption, IL
66, joined May. 2010

11/13/2012 3:06:09 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
god0009988
Lake Worth, FL
48, joined Oct. 2012

I dont think all men think that way, I have many male friends like like non pretty girls or overweight girls cause they believe that those are the type that dont stray !! Have I got news for them !

11/16/2012 9:45:30 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  

mystery9556
Lake City, FL
34, joined Nov. 2012

It's not open your eyes!! There are a lot of good women out there just a huge shortage of good men.

11/16/2012 11:05:13 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
gennas
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
39, joined Nov. 2012

Sadly because you guys are visual in almost all choices you make. Don't get me wrong females have the same problem and I'm embarrassed for those who are superficial. You need to be asking the right questions to begin peeling off the layers to get to the core of a female. Sadly yes many are damaged goods but there are still some good ones out there. A few pointers though, ask a female about her upbringing (that can tell you a lot) and find out about her morals and values. Ask her what is one thing Mr. Right did and ask her to name three things Mr. Wrong did. You'll open up a lot in those few questions. Seek a friendship before something sexual, since that should be the bonus to the development of something wonderful. Hope it helps and best of luck.

11/17/2012 12:27:57 AM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  

jashley29
Audubon, NJ
33, joined Mar. 2012

Quote from hboyz3:
I find myself attracting the wrong women.The last girl I dated was a model and she came with some much drama.

I feel you bro! It's hard to date anyone these days!

11/17/2012 1:10:53 AM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
lordlyle
Over 1,000 Posts (1,026)
Carmichael, CA
38, joined Nov. 2012

I think I intimidate women.or I'm kinda ugly. But what's a good girl anyway? Is it a nice woman? I like women not girls. The type of women who would look hot killing a troll with a sword or stabbing a dead animal n the d*ck n tight pants or something.

11/17/2012 1:16:34 AM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  

mytouch123
Schaumburg, IL
33, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from hboyz3:

You should date your dresser less drama and you can always cheat with the close hamper.Stress free solitions .Live free..

Hope i helped on this topic

11/18/2012 7:01:55 AM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
gmidas
Moreno Valley, CA
44, joined Mar. 2012

There seems to be no middle ground. Women are simply fed up with men so they either resort to being dogs like them, being evil, bitter b*tches, or whiney, clingy and suspicious. Maybe it serves us right. I mean, we men have all done our fair share of breaking hearts. Maybe we should deal with the damage we've caused and stfu. LMAO!!

11/18/2012 9:14:32 AM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
ladyaussie
Tacoma, WA
36, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from mike7323:
Why is it so hard to find a good girl? Well first stop looking for a "girl." Real honest women are out there but "girls" are just like "boys."

WELL SAID!!

11/18/2012 9:40:10 AM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
nate78red
Brooklyn, NY
37, joined Jun. 2012

I think that plain and simple there are no nice ways to being a hoe. The one thing we won't be able to change is that women are always going to feel that they need to be given something to them, We like them for the nature they are and they like us because there is always some desperate man to exceed the limit of attraction for his own sake and give them the impression that every man suppose to see things in that prospective

11/18/2012 4:01:19 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
kitkat1070
New Castle, DE
45, joined Nov. 2012

Browneyed, I agree with you that 100%.

11/18/2012 4:30:35 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  

davit49
Tacoma, WA
52, joined May. 2012

good and pretty hard combo

11/18/2012 9:27:08 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
jlyn_78
Northbridge, MA
37, joined Nov. 2012

Thats your problem, Models & woman that are so into themselves bring alot of drama. Just be alil more picky in your selection. good luck to you

11/21/2012 8:34:15 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  

jasonn7865
Austin, TX
22, joined Nov. 2012

the last girl i dated was nice at first then ok we had a son i thought ok everything was going to be fine. no she came home talking about she doesnt love me and stuff. we cussed each other out (we still do!!!) then we broke up it is so hard to find the right girl.

11/21/2012 9:01:49 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
taloola1
Jacksonville, FL
55, joined Oct. 2008

Really? Do you want a good girl or a self absorbed model?

11/27/2012 9:28:12 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  

lotusinbloom85
North Las Vegas, NV
30, joined May. 2012

I am coming to the conclusion, there is no such thing as a good woman. Not these days anyways. In my travels I have observed most just flat out lie and cheat, but all just play games with your heart and head.

11/28/2012 12:21:54 AM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
marklar99
Huntington Beach, CA
32, joined Apr. 2012

I don't believe any exist,at least in my area of Orange County. Girls here have something mentally wrong with them, if you're not a complete douch bag or make over 100,000 a year they want NOTHING to do with you.

12/6/2012 12:49:12 AM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
sxymama7
Anaheim, CA
25, joined Jun. 2012

Its hard to find a good girl when your busy getting on top of any girl.

12/7/2012 3:49:16 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  

qdown
Kansas City, MO
32, joined Dec. 2012

they say the model come with the extras. Usually when this happens though it's because your not changing up you standards in what you want in women. http://datingpoliticss.blogspot.com

12/7/2012 5:06:45 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
malerieling
Liberty, MO
27, joined Dec. 2012

It's because u men are so picky and when u have a good one u don't know how to treat her.

12/7/2012 5:08:59 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
malerieling
Liberty, MO
27, joined Dec. 2012

You are so right and couldn't have said it better.

12/7/2012 9:39:54 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
mikenorth
Oregon, OH
36, joined May. 2011

Quote from lordlyle:
I think I intimidate women.or I'm kinda ugly. But what's a good girl anyway? Is it a nice woman? I like women not girls. The type of women who would look hot killing a troll with a sword or stabbing a dead animal n the d*ck n tight pants or something.
stabbing a dead animal in the d*ck. That's a little harsh. I. Would say shoot a dead animals d*ck off. Killing a troll with a sword would be good enough for me. Esp a computer troll.

12/7/2012 11:24:16 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  

jeanluc1
Fort Leavenworth, KS
35, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from malerieling:
It's because u men are so picky and when u have a good one u don't know how to treat her.

It hurts to agree with that but like we say, "people recognize great value assets only when they have lost them". But anyway... I think more women are better than what they truly show to the men they date. Some women have difficulties making the difference between being a "strong and independant lady" and being "mean and sarcastic" to every man they meet;just to show that they can handle themselves. As well, some men think that the only way to show that they're in charge is to be violent. Wrong solution; if you think you should be in charge, make the difference by being a gentleman.
I think you can show your strength without being disrespectful. Men, treat them like ladies and they might treat you like a gentleman. If they don't, you got the right to move. be

12/8/2012 2:51:36 AM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
1baddad1964
Craigsville, VA
51, joined Dec. 2012

Dude maybe what you need to do is find yourself a fat ugly girl give you all the loving you need won't cheat on you either that or a mountain girl

12/8/2012 11:47:17 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
tinkerbrat24
Pittsfield, MA
28, joined Mar. 2012

Same reason its so hard to find a good guy

12/9/2012 2:21:21 AM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  

davit49
Tacoma, WA
52, joined May. 2012

we r always taken

12/14/2012 1:52:54 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  

sem1992
Levittown, NY
23, joined Dec. 2012

I dated a girl that was like an emotional roller coaster One minute we are together and then we break up At my prom I had a date and my ex came up to me and told me that she loved me in front of my date. Suddenly I find myself dating her again. After eight months she breaks it off saying that she "A Sexual" What kind of garbage is that??? Where are all those nice girls?

12/14/2012 1:58:29 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  

sem1992
Levittown, NY
23, joined Dec. 2012

Those hot looking woman that you speak up are the ones that will hurt you badly. As for the nice girl, they have some looks with a great personality. So where r they???

12/14/2012 5:20:29 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  

sammy4evr
Lake Orion, MI
55, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from browneyed43:

12/14/2012 9:48:41 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
missygun714
Arcata, CA
50, joined Nov. 2012

no one chooses to be good looking and we have the same f**king problems you do except some fuktard makes generalized assumptions that equate good looks with drama what the f**k ever. i find that the people who scream the loudest about drama are usually the drama kings and queens

12/14/2012 10:39:15 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
alanee4
Modesto, CA
22, joined Dec. 2012

because your trying to find her. love is something that happens all on its own, not something you can go find. stop looking and youll realize the right girl has probablly been there all along.

12/14/2012 10:46:44 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
alanee4
Modesto, CA
22, joined Dec. 2012

wow. exactly. lol

12/14/2012 11:07:36 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
kingsizechoc
Toledo, OH
39, joined Jul. 2012

A high percentage of women are wh*res

The rest are in relationships or either gay

So that leaves you with a small percentage of good women left

Then cut that in half because you have these independent women who say they don't need a man or want a man

So you end up single òo

12/14/2012 11:14:07 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  

boricuaq122388
Ceres, CA
27, joined Jul. 2012

Forget finding a good girl good women are harder to find cuz their taken or scared to love again cuz they been hurt bad

12/14/2012 11:30:10 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  

liveever757
Williamsburg, VA
31, joined Dec. 2012

Bc they have no clue what they want. In terms of a relationship. It should be made clear from Day 1. As in we will be friends and never anything more or There is the possibility we will be something more than friends.

I for one have not burnt bridges w. anybody and would be open to a relationship w. another women who sees eye to eye w. me

12/16/2012 8:30:39 AM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  

necromanser2010
Cypress, TX
55, joined May. 2010

Too many Psychos & Scammers out there.I can navigate past the Scammers, they are easy to spot:
She is 25 years old, has a modeling quality photo, lives with parents & she is looking for a guy 50-75years old?!I mean come on guys
Now, the Psychos are the ones who chose the dating website as opposed to much needed theropy. Usually misplaced anger issues:
He ex is a pervert so therefore all men are perverts
or he was abusive so all men are abusive
& then there are the ones that you ask them to dinner & they say, "I am not sleeping with you!" Hey you weren't ASKED! You were only asked to dinner, take it at face value.

12/16/2012 12:30:54 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
funblonde35
Mount Holly, NC
38, joined Dec. 2012

Im a good woman lookin for the right guy.

12/16/2012 2:02:57 PM Why is it so hard to find a good girl?  
kingkraken
Jamaica, NY
34, joined Dec. 2012

Lol a good woman ? You have a better chance of finding Bigfoot.