Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personls

With a premium account, which expenses RMB 30 month to month, users can enjoy characteristics such as checking study status and browsing who has visited his or her profile. bakersfield chat sites In contrast to curated photo profiles this lets your character shine through. When some people look for partners with whom they can locate shared regions of interests, some fall for really opposite personalities. 2 asian girls kissing Couples can join the app together, and singles can sign up on their personal.

mega personal reviews

We compare the charges and attributes of Tinder, RSVP, eHarmony and extra, so you can spend far more time locating your perfect match. single men in tampa fl I hope you like it and I will be posting extra as soon as I write it!! In the meantime my fingers are beading but I hope it was worth it Often speak to your physician prior to acting and in instances of emergency seek suitable health related help right away. Similarly, we can not say for certain that a marriage that took place in not so ideal situations is doomed. usasg reviews I went on the world s worst date and the crucial takeaways have been he was drunk when I turned up and planned it to be in a bar that had no phone reception so I couldn t message a friend to get her to extract me.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/3/2012 6:17:05 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  

cutelady53
Mocksville, NC
56, joined Jul. 2012

I am a recent widow since late January.It was my 8th Anniversary when my husband and I came home from being out.He had a previous outpatient surgerey earlier that month but on that night we came home and he never stopped bleeding.I was scared for him and my heart broke when he became unconcious.I was there by his side letting him know my heart was his.I still cry when I am alone. I live in the country,without transportation and it is so hard for me.I need some friends.Please pray for me.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/3/2012 6:38:27 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  

danitatn
Lebanon, TN
53, joined Nov. 2012

My heart goes out to you. It's my third Christmas without mine and honestly I still feel lost.

11/4/2012 2:08:34 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
24milkduds
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,779)
San Francisco, CA
56, joined Mar. 2012

So sorry for your lost..I will be going on my 2nd year of the upcoming holidays without my husband and I dread it the same as the first..it's hard..now that I am finally working they say i will work all holidays and I am so glad! I wish I had comforting words of wisdom for you..hopefully you will be around family and friends..that can be a numbing solution..sending you hugs!

11/4/2012 10:08:49 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  

cowboy815
Jefferson, SD
65, joined Apr. 2012

This will be my third christmas with out her after 20 years being together, the first christmas a friend asked me over to her families christmas, her mother(87) wanted to go to mass christmas eve and no one wanted to go so her daughter and I took her to midnight services.The second christmas I spent with a lady who I met here. It was really great cooking a big Italian dinner, christmas tree, and gifts for her and her dog. I thought I found the second love of my life, it lasted 4 months then the shit hit the fan. So this year I think I'm going to spend it with my two dauchounds and a bottle of tequila and if Santa wants to join in he's more than welcome.

11/4/2012 10:36:59 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  

psc66
Texas City, TX
49, joined Nov. 2012

this will be my first christmas without my husband he died april 1.They say it get easier with time, I sure hope so having my kids and grandchildren around helps, but there still days I feel so alone we were married 25 years in decemder 19 we had a christmas wedding and renewed our vows this past december. He was the love of my life

11/4/2012 11:34:57 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
realoldtimers
Toledo, WA
64, joined Aug. 2012

This will by my first thanksgiving and christmas my wife passed may 21 i don't know what i am going to do i will proberly cry i don't know

11/5/2012 12:07:40 AM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  

all_thumbs
Lake Wales, FL
67, joined Aug. 2010

My first holiday season without my wife was like a walk in the fog. I was still processing the fact that I would never see, touch, or kiss her again.

The second holiday season was worse because I now knew for sure that she was with God and that I would never hold her again.

I’m hoping that this holiday season will be better but I’m not holding my breath because this year I lost my 95 year old father, my dog to old age, and have “unofficially” learned that my younger sister has several very serious medical problems that are life threatening.

11/6/2012 9:43:07 AM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
rlh0454
Pasadena, TX
60, joined Sep. 2012

I completly undetstand lost my dad last year. Maybe you can meet someone and start a new season. SSorry for your lost.

11/6/2012 10:05:15 AM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
rlh0454
Pasadena, TX
60, joined Sep. 2012

I completly undetstand lost my dad last year. Maybe you can meet someone and start a new season. Sorry for .

11/6/2012 8:26:35 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  

tinkiekitty
Over 1,000 Posts (1,083)
Bakersfield, CA
59, joined Jun. 2012

My husband died October 6, 2009 and the first 2 Thanksgivings and Chistmases were so hard. Last year not so bad.....I'm Blessed to have wonderful family and friends to make Holidays bareable!
I'm also Blessed to live where I can get out and stay busy.

Sorry for your loss OP.
Sorry you live out in the country and have no way to get out!
Sending prayers your way!

11/13/2012 4:08:03 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
mmc1968
Richmond, VA
47, joined Oct. 2012

Mine passed 2 days before christmas last year... christmas was our anniversary .... It is very hard ,,,,,, my family kids and grandkids are the only things that are keeping me going these days... if you have family let them be there for you , and i know thats hard too.... for some reason we feel the need to hide the depth of our pain... i know i do

11/13/2012 4:24:44 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (33,640)
Henderson, NV
56, joined May. 2009

The holidays are hard. It'll be my fourth and it's hard. It was his favorite holiday and he loved decorating and getting together with friends and family. It was a running joke between us about how soon I'd let him decorate. He'd have done it the day after Halloween.

My birthday is also in December and our wedding anniversary is three days after Christmas. It's a hard time for me. But I have a small child so it both helps me and hurts, too.

The very first year, all I did was put up her little pink Disney tree. It was all I could handle. We were in a new house and when we found it, his first words were about how wonderful it would be to decorate for Christmas. It had pot shelves all over the house. I could only remember those words and it pained me so much that he wasn't there at our first Christmas there.

I understand your feelings of alone-ness because you're in the country and without transportation. We were in a new city, 1300 miles from anyone I knew.

You're in my thoughts and prayers.

You're right, MMC1968. We do need to put on that 'face' and hide the depth of our emotions. Sometimes that really sucks.

[Edited 11/13/2012 4:26:40 PM ]

11/13/2012 5:22:53 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
myheart864
West Union, SC
41, joined Nov. 2012

THIS WILL BE MY 1 STCHRISTMAS TO I DON'T NO HOW I FEEL SHAWN DIED IN MARCH EVERYDAY I THINK I'M GOING TO WAKE UP FROM THIS BAD DREAM

11/13/2012 5:28:01 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
mmc1968
Richmond, VA
47, joined Oct. 2012

I hear ya ! two days ago I saw a shadow in my kitchen... 2 ft from where he died .... im either losing my mind .... but the morning after he passed i heard footsteps from dress shoes walking on a hard floor .... absolutely impossible to have come from around here anywhere and I was awake ...

11/13/2012 5:28:50 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
mmc1968
Richmond, VA
47, joined Oct. 2012

i can say this ... there is no "how you are supposed to feel "

11/13/2012 9:55:18 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
lostangels2
Bladenboro, NC
41, joined Oct. 2012

This is my first holidays without my husband. I have lost so much this year. My soul mate and have lost a few friends also. This past Monday I went to another funeral but had to leave. I actually started having a panic attack. I have always cooked our holiday dinners and this year I just don't have the heart to. I have moved forward some but with the holidays coming I've stopped going forward and know that focusing on my family is more important. This Sunday the funeral home I used is doing a memorial service for all those who have passed away this year. I took the day off work to go. They are also giving me a ornament. I feel like I've come a long way the past few months. It don't ever get better but you do learn a better way of dealing with the loss.

11/13/2012 10:56:54 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
falsedawn
Tacoma, WA
37, joined Apr. 2012

This will be my first as well he died in February I've been having anxiety attacks about Thanksgiving for a few months. Not looking forward to the next couple of months.

11/14/2012 7:40:46 AM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
freetzie
Mechanicsburg, PA
71, joined Oct. 2012

IT WON'T BE EASY FOR YOU, BUT BE AROUND FAMILY AND FRIENDS IF YOU CAN? LAST CHRISTMAS WAS MY FIRST CHRISTMAS WITHOUT MY HUSBAND, HE DIED ON OCTOBER 1 2011 AND I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT I DID SO DON'T BE ALONE!

11/14/2012 7:08:16 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (146,483)
Assumption, IL
66, joined May. 2010

That is why a widow/widower surrounds themself with friends and loved ones during the holidays.

The 1st major family holiday after my spouse's death (and my mother's) was Thanksgiving. With children all married and celebrating the day with their inlaws (I was invited, but felt like a 5th wheel) I made reservaions, packed my suitcase, drove to the airport and spent 2 weeks on the beach in Florida doing whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. It was the most memorable Thanksgiving I have spent since becoming a widow.

11/16/2012 8:54:44 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
chilln49
Over 1,000 Posts (1,785)
Indian River, MI
52, joined Aug. 2012

This will be the first Thanksgiving without my Husband as well. He died in Feb of this year. This Thanksgiving also falls on the day when I lost my oldest daughter 6 yrs ago. He always held me up this time of year when I was down and now I have to learn to be strong and move forward without him. I am so ready for things to start getting better,,,, I wonder if they ever will! God Bless you all at this tough time of year without your loved ones.

11/16/2012 10:21:47 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
realoldtimers
Toledo, WA
64, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from falsedawn:
This will be my first as well he died in February I've been having anxiety attacks about Thanksgiving for a few months. Not looking forward to the next couple of months.

this is my first thanksgiving with out my wife i don't have anything to be thankful for

11/19/2012 7:56:54 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (146,483)
Assumption, IL
66, joined May. 2010

11/20/2012 12:32:31 AM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
suepur
Newburgh, IN
66, joined Sep. 2012

I think you just have to do what's best for you. Make your own Christmas. It is hard but you have no choice. It has been almost 5 years for me. It isn't as bad as thinking. About it. At some point you will be able to stop yourself from going there and there will be more joy and less pain in your memories. I will pray for you.

11/20/2012 1:49:59 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  

vida60
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,617)
Norman, OK
54, joined Jul. 2012

This will be my 18th year without my husband to enjoy with me and our two children

Time has made it easier only if I involve myself with activities with my family, but I remember the first year, I felt so empty, out of place, but I had to force myself to be happy for my kids, since they were only 7 and 8 and a half.

The second year wasn't too bad, of course I have a huge family and they made it so much easier to keep me busy, they didn't just keep me busy physically, they kept me busy mentally.

My suggestion to anyone having their first Holiday without their loved one is to be careful of the music they listen to, there were a few songs that I would hear and burst into tears, that lasted many years afterwards as well.

Songs like "the dance" I wasn't able to listen to that song by Garth Brooks for maybe 10 years after my husbands death because he loved that song and that's the song I had played at his funeral, cause we had that dance beneath the stars when we were first married.

Then, another song is "all I want for Christmas is you" I still to this day can't listen to that without crying, and it's been 18 years.

I made him an online memorial, which made me feel like I memorialized him in a way.

11/21/2012 8:39:34 AM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
takmybreathaway
Danforth, IL
40, joined Dec. 2011

This will be my family's 6th Christmas without my husband The first year was a blur...I did what needed to be done for the sake of the kids but I guess you could say I was robot mode. For me the 2nd year was the toughest. It made me realize he was def. gone from our lives. Each year we put up a tree in memory of my husband/kids' father with his special decorations on it. In some way it helps but the emptiness is still there.

11/24/2012 12:56:29 AM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
heart_and_soul7
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,339)
Sarasota, FL
57, joined Nov. 2012

The first is the hardest--When I look back I was in a fog--Surround yourself with friends and family--they will not totally get it--but as you will soon find--they will understand and be there more the first year--After that--They will think that you should have moved forward. I now believe there will always be a part of me--that will belong to him. But times does heal. I know I did not want to belief that but it does.

http://youtu.be/XPm3CWvDmvc

11/24/2012 12:31:24 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
monkey27530
Pikeville, NC
52, joined Nov. 2012

Thanksgiving day was my three yearmark. I turned down all the invitations and settled for my new family tradition. Going to the cemetery packing my guitar, lunch and coffee. No tree for me this year, no lights on the house. Those once keepsake mementos lost their purpose.

11/24/2012 4:12:56 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  

gdaddy47
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,706)
Columbia, TN
68, joined Sep. 2009
online now!

This will be my 14th. It's nowhere as hard as it used to be. I supposed we mature in widow/widowerhood. I think about her and of course miss her. I think about it for a few minutes and then go about my business.
All the new people to this group just know it gets better. You can't let go of them but you don't have to hold to them. Does that make sense? It will. I still feel alone at times. All the family has their spouses and I'm so glad for that.

11/24/2012 7:29:56 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  

quietliving54
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,612)
Westminster, MD
58, joined Jul. 2011

This is my 4th Christmas with out him. For me it's still hard. I've down sized Christmas and let go of a lot of our decorations. There is no meaning to them anymore. I bought a four foot tree, sitting on end table. Don't feel in the spirit. Haven't had a spirit of any kind, just sadness, loneliness and no interest in anything. I keep a pretend face for our sons and grandkids. If they weren't around I wouldn't do anything, Why? Why bother?

11/24/2012 8:54:12 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
heart_and_soul7
Sarasota, FL
57, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from quietliving54:
This is my 4th Christmas with out him. For me it's still hard. I've down sized Christmas and let go of a lot of our decorations. There is no meaning to them anymore. I bought a four foot tree, sitting on end table. Don't feel in the spirit. Haven't had a spirit of any kind, just sadness, loneliness and no interest in anything. I keep a pretend face for our sons and grandkids. If they weren't around I wouldn't do anything, Why? Why bother?

Hang in there Quiet--I think the holidays just brings the loss so much more to the forefront-But, I do know what you are feeling--At least you have a tree--I have not had one in the house since he passed--I used to love looking at the tree--now I also say--why bother-

11/25/2012 1:34:33 AM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  

gdaddy47
Columbia, TN
68, joined Sep. 2009
online now!

Quote from heart_and_soul7:
Hang in there Quiet--I think the holidays just brings the loss so much more to the forefront-But, I do know what you are feeling--At least you have a tree--I have not had one in the house since he passed--I used to love looking at the tree--now I also say--why bother-

Me too Heart. Don't do the holidays at all. I fake it for the family but no tree or any of that crap. I get with them and laugh and have a good time but when I get home and lie down in the bed or watch TV I know I'm alone. Oh well, it is what it is. Just put my big boy pants on and do what I do.

11/26/2012 5:03:41 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
p4daw009
Helena, MT
43, joined Nov. 2012

I had walked into my home and found my husband dead on the floor three days before Christmas on a family members Birthday.
I like to have Christmas because I had people who where there for me during the Christmas Season and spent sometime with friends and family. I hope to have a good Holiday Season with new friends and a new guy to share it with. I'm almost a widow for a year on December 22 of this year

12/1/2012 9:18:21 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
raider7581
Endicott, NY
45, joined Sep. 2012

I lost Jo-Anne a year ago tomorrow. Holidays are suppose to be full of cheer. Sometimes I feel cheer, sometimes not.

12/2/2012 11:06:13 AM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  

countryboy4one
Salem, IN
62, joined May. 2012

This is my first Christmas with out my wife of 28 years. She died in my arms in February. Thanksgiving was hard, things just don`t seem to matter like they did. I know Christmas will be worse and will be glad when its over quite honestly. I want to say I hope everyone here has as good a Christmas as mentally possible. We just have to remember the reason for the season even if the best part of everything in life isn`t there !
Charlie

12/3/2012 3:18:18 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  

rambler68
Bourbon, MO
47, joined Dec. 2012

His is my first Christmas without Barb. We met and married when she was 15 and were married for 23 years. Our anniversary is coming up on the 11th and it has been hard. She passed away in my arms March 29th of this year from cancer. She was only 38. I also lost my father last August (2011) but was unable to greive much since my wife was declining. So it has been rough this past year and I don't see the holidays being much better. I thank God for my mother who is going through this also, because of my dads death. She has been able to keep me together through all of this.

12/3/2012 5:35:59 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
luv2quilt
Bardstown, KY
67, joined Dec. 2012

My husband passed away May 3 two days after our 6th anniversary. He was diagnosed March 1212 with stave IV pancreatic cancer. He was only 59. So this Christmas has been hard on me. I have no family here they are all out of state. I am thankful that his family still include me for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner but even though we live in the same state there us still travelling involved. I know it takes time but I am lost without him.

12/3/2012 10:09:01 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  

shadowrider68
Dallas, TX
72, joined Oct. 2011

I will be praying for you. This will be my second Christmas without the love of my life.

12/4/2012 2:08:49 AM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
jrae2822
Cheyenne, WY
60, joined Aug. 2012

This will be the second Christmas without my Mike. He loved everything about Christmas and it feels so lonely and empty without him. I live with my 81 yr old mom, but she hasn't decorated much since my dad passed 10 yrs ago, but tomorrow we're going to make an effort to put some decorations up. I've recently started going to church again, so I'm going to make this Christmas a spiritual one. But it is hard without my love.

12/4/2012 7:42:38 AM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
happyg1
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,125)
Morganton, NC
48, joined Aug. 2012

^^^^^^^God bless you^^^^^^
This is my 1st Christmas without Roy, It was so hard for me to decorate this year,if it weren't for my daughter I would not o decorated. Best of luck to you today. And every day to come

[Edited 12/4/2012 7:43:27 AM ]

12/4/2012 10:30:48 AM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
pingeye2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,892)
Savannah, GA
63, joined Jun. 2011

Holidays are never fun, once you've lost the love of your life.

All I can say..it does get better. Time does heal, you will feel better, but never the same.

We've lost someone we really care about..our lives have changed. We weren't ready, prepared, or wanted that..but....it happened.

If you're alone..go make someone feel happy. It will make you..feel better.

Take what you've learned, and use it. We felt love..some have not. Share what you learned.

12/5/2012 2:54:57 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  

catsushi62
Kansas City, MO
53, joined Dec. 2012

This is my second year, it seems to be harder this year. I have always been one that I put up decorations earlier and earlier every year, kids around or not. This year I haven't put a thing up, why bother.
I'm sorry for your loss, I wish I could be more uplifting sorry, but I know for some it gets better.

12/5/2012 3:22:55 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
nana8035
Buffalo, NY
71, joined Jan. 2012

This is also my second year. Decorations are up. The lost space at the dinner table is awful. AND Where do you go New Years eve? Good luck to you..

12/6/2012 12:32:50 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  

oceanair777
Reston, VA
51, joined Feb. 2012

May you find comfort and let there be a ray of light to help you through the rough moments you will endure. Stay strong my sister and know that you will mature through this moment, just like you did before you married him. You were a individual then and now you return with the option of healing. Good luck!!

12/6/2012 3:04:08 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
realoldtimers
Toledo, WA
64, joined Aug. 2012

this is the first christmas with out my love judy we enjoyed christmas there is no joy for me this christmas i just have a heavy heart and alot of hope that i make it though it i miss her

12/6/2012 3:46:34 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  

gdaddy47
Columbia, TN
68, joined Sep. 2009
online now!

Yes it will be hard. Everyone has to do the "terrible firsts". It will get better. I still don't decorate or put up a tree. That's what the kid's trees are for. Pointless to have one up here with just me.

[Edited 12/6/2012 3:47:39 PM ]

12/6/2012 4:34:55 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  

wifepassedon
Front Royal, VA
56, joined Dec. 2012

This is My first Christmas with out the love of my life. Zena was the one that loved Christmas. How am I to get through this by myself? She passed away on Aug.10th this year so I am still confussed about the hoidays.

This is going to be a long month.

12/6/2012 7:07:24 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
chilln49
Over 1,000 Posts (1,785)
Indian River, MI
52, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from wifepassedon:
This is My first Christmas with out the love of my life. Zena was the one that loved Christmas. How am I to get through this by myself? She passed away on Aug.10th this year so I am still confussed about the hoidays.

This is going to be a long month.
Hang in there,,, I'm dealing with the same thing. My husband passed in Feb. I am in the Bah Humbug state. We can get through this! keep your chin up.

12/14/2012 8:37:12 AM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
lostangels2
Bladenboro, NC
41, joined Oct. 2012

This is my first holidays without my husband he died March 27th. My friends made it bearable for thanksgiving but Christmas is going to be hard. Dec 4 th we would have been together for 14yrs. And February 13th we would have been married for 14yrs. I'm hitting all the highlights of our life together at the holidays.... I have moved forward some but even though I go out no one can get to my heart for I buried it with my husband. He was everything to me. I've spent so many days wishing that he was here. I need himto just give me a hug and kiss. No matter what I do in my life he's always in my heart.... I've found my way of dealing with the pain and loss. I cry when I need to and I've gotten to the point that I don't care what others say.

12/14/2012 12:33:26 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
hawkeye111x
Boise, ID
55, joined Nov. 2012

Good morning, and bless all of you here. This is 16 years since my wife got killed by the drunk driver who took her life. It has been hell on wheels for the past 16 years, and being alone doesn't help. I go see my daughters this time of year. Mindi was killed on Christmas while in Kuwait, awaiting her arrival which came in the form of orders to return to the states immediately.
I relive this day over and over. She was my dream, my life and my heart. We had an arranged marriage when we were 13 years of age in Sicily, and 31 years later she was my angel.
I know the pain you go through. It is very intimate with me, and although I would love to talk with another person and get my life together, it is hard doing it. Nobody wants to hear about your life and what happened in it. They care about their feelings, and I can understand this. But please remember the pain that comes with somebody being taken from you when things are so good, and the love is from the heart. The pain is very real. On Christmas I am alone, and have been for years. I go to the church and light a candle for her. I would light candles for all of you here, and I will light many candles this year.
I hope and pray your Christmas is a happy one. I know he/she would want you to continue on, and find a person that would compliment you but also keep in mind of the love you have in your heart for the person whom shared so very much with you. May God bless you, and hope you have a lifted heart and you enjoy this very very good time with our Lord, Your children and your grand children. For those that can't get out far. I wish you from the bottom of my heart many blessings this time of year.
Thank you for posting this thread. I have been looking for this for awhile on here. I hope you won't say something to me condemning me for what I have said. It is my opinion, my facts and I hold true to them, and to her.

12/14/2012 12:46:35 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
hawkeye111x
Boise, ID
55, joined Nov. 2012

I went back and reread everybody's post, and I cried my eyes out, and still have tears in my eyes for all of you. The pain is tremendous and it is hard to get by it when your love dies in your arms or around you. It is a process you can't get by without the help from others, and I do hope and pray this year, you have your children around you, your friends, and family. I hope you can get by this.
Ya know it is about giving, it is about the love we have in our hearts. It is the passion we have grown to love and admire. It is about her/him. It is about life and what it has to offer each of us.
I believe we can grow from this given a chance to heal. It is a long drawn out process and if you loved her as much as you did, then give yourself a chance and move on. Please be careful about doing it, it could set you back easily as doing what you want in this life, but if you do not settle for aloneness, and give yourself the chance to have friends, it will subside by the years you live. Live on, live with humbleness, live with love and forgiving others. but most of all be easy on yourself. It has been 16 years, and it is as fresh as the day it happened to her. But I now have a women friends who are awesome and forgiving and let me deal with this with an open heart. I cherish these people, and I cherish all ya'll's feelings. I don't tread on your feelings at all. Please know that, and remember I pray for all of you. Give this season a chance for you to heal a little more, and be guided by our Lord, friends and your heart. Be at peace if you can. If you want to message me, I would enjoy your comments. May all of you rejoice at life and what it gives to you. Be thankful you have your life, and the next days you awaken from a nights rest. Awaken and be thankful....................... She/he is in Heaven awaiting the time we will arrive and it will be awesome, but don't sell yourself short. Live, laugh and love...................if you can please.

12/14/2012 2:50:47 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
heart_and_soul7
Sarasota, FL
57, joined Nov. 2012

Time heals the wound--but they always remain in our hearts-

12/14/2012 7:10:10 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  

raindrop2012
Checotah, OK
67, joined Sep. 2012

Time only makes things a little more bearable. The pain and loss will always be with you. this will be the 7th year without Jimmy.I know i will make it thru but not without the tears and memories.You never forget, just try to go on with your life , because that is what they would want.

12/14/2012 11:31:23 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
daviddehoe
Dallas, TX
58, joined Dec. 2012

wow' How sad' U'll be alright'!

12/15/2012 7:40:34 AM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  

joepags
Lawrenceville, GA
56, joined Dec. 2012

my first christmas with out my wife .she passed a way in oct.this year

12/15/2012 7:52:10 AM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  

joepags
Lawrenceville, GA
56, joined Dec. 2012

hang in there it wount be easy. my wife passed a way in oct.of this year and i no what your going true.good luck and be strong.

12/15/2012 11:11:29 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  

kelleydl
Sierra Vista, AZ
47, joined Dec. 2012

Im sorry for all your lossis..my husband well be gone now for 7 yrs in March.for me today is just as hardas the day he passed away.to day is my daughters b day she was 5 when he passed..she misses him as we all do..i I hate all the holidays..but once again I will suck it up and deal with it..cuz thank god i do have my 3 kids...My Prayers are with you...

12/16/2012 7:56:10 AM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
judyblueyes61
Auburn, GA
54, joined May. 2011

Quote from hawkeye111x:
I went back and reread everybody's post, and I cried my eyes out, and still have tears in my eyes for all of you. The pain is tremendous and it is hard to get by it when your love dies in your arms or around you. It is a process you can't get by without the help from others, and I do hope and pray this year, you have your children around you, your friends, and family. I hope you can get by this.
Ya know it is about giving, it is about the love we have in our hearts. It is the passion we have grown to love and admire. It is about her/him. It is about life and what it has to offer each of us.
I believe we can grow from this given a chance to heal. It is a long drawn out process and if you loved her as much as you did, then give yourself a chance and move on. Please be careful about doing it, it could set you back easily as doing what you want in this life, but if you do not settle for aloneness, and give yourself the chance to have friends, it will subside by the years you live. Live on, live with humbleness, live with love and forgiving others. but most of all be easy on yourself. It has been 16 years, and it is as fresh as the day it happened to her. But I now have a women friends who are awesome and forgiving and let me deal with this with an open heart. I cherish these people, and I cherish all ya'll's feelings. I don't tread on your feelings at all. Please know that, and remember I pray for all of you. Give this season a chance for you to heal a little more, and be guided by our Lord, friends and your heart. Be at peace if you can. If you want to message me, I would enjoy your comments. May all of you rejoice at life and what it gives to you. Be thankful you have your life, and the next days you awaken from a nights rest. Awaken and be thankful....................... She/he is in Heaven awaiting the time we will arrive and it will be awesome, but don't sell yourself short. Live, laugh and love...................if you can please.
..............my thoughts are with you, god bless

12/16/2012 1:02:49 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
barb61270
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,955)
De Witt, IA
63, joined Nov. 2011

There is a line in this song that speaks to me "My world is changing
I'm rearranging Does that mean Christmas changes too". When I think about this, it talks about how my world has changed and to survive I must continue to change. Embracing this change is difficult since is under such painful circumstances. This is my 5th year as a widow and I feel more of the Christmas spirit previously. I have made the decision not to decorate. Maybe sometime in the future I will feel differently. I have accepted an invitation for Christmas dinner with the understanding I may cancel at the last minute. (Please note: I do not have any family or children to take into consideration for my decisions.) Baby steps - that is all I can do. I feel your pain and do understand how difficult this time of the year is. Mike actually died in January but he took a real turn for the worse during Christmas (he had been ill a long time). Peace to everyone.

12/16/2012 5:02:21 PM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  
realoldtimers
Toledo, WA
64, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from barb61270:
There is a line in this song that speaks to me "My world is changing
I'm rearranging Does that mean Christmas changes too". When I think about this, it talks about how my world has changed and to survive I must continue to change. Embracing this change is difficult since is under such painful circumstances. This is my 5th year as a widow and I feel more of the Christmas spirit previously. I have made the decision not to decorate. Maybe sometime in the future I will feel differently. I have accepted an invitation for Christmas dinner with the understanding I may cancel at the last minute. (Please note: I do not have any family or children to take into consideration for my decisions.) Baby steps - that is all I can do. I feel your pain and do understand how difficult this time of the year is. Mike actually died in January but he took a real turn for the worse during Christmas (he had been ill a long time). Peace to everyone.

thank you this song sort of help my wife Judy has been gone since may its been hard on me i don't go any where due i am in a wheelchair I don't beleave in godd I do beleave in the great spirit of the land.

[Edited 12/16/2012 5:04:28 PM ]

12/17/2012 9:33:11 AM My first Christmas without my late husband will be hard  

sunnydee7777
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,658)
Clermont, FL
65, joined Aug. 2011

Hugs to all of you...Christmas is not a easy day for most of us.

It's just me and my dogs on that day..I choose to call it a day off from the world...

Sometimes I just lay around and do nothing ... other times I choose to bury my head in a big overdue project.

Sure it hurts not to have someone to talk to or laugh with, but at the same time I do my best to be thankful for being alive and I count my blessings knowing there are many people worse than me..

My husband was a wonderful person and I was so blessed to had him in my life and I can hear him now ...saying It will be OKAY...So I continue saying that somehow, someway it will be OKAY

Wishing you many hugs and upcoming joyous year