Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonla

All assist will be appreciated, thanks in advance. waycross ga craigslist personals Incels think about their appears to be the root of their troubles. No matter how difficult I tried to push into true human terrain over chat, and sometimes on actual life dates, I normally identified myself dragged back into a scripted dance of niceties. omegle teen nude gif Facebook Dating officially launched in the US in September 2019 and is at present available in 19 other nations, even though there is at present no date set for its arrival to Australia.

sites like rubmaps

Personally I choose web sites considering the fact that they appear to be additional effective in terms of time and travel distance. singles hot springs arkansas Just after spending nearly 15 years in a wheelchair, Modi, now 30, identifies as a body positivity and life style influencer and promotes debates and discourses on sexual wellness. We ve been by means of a lot, and life s also short for this mess. fdating romania Tell a close pal about the date, where you are going, how lengthy you count on to be there, who the particular person is, and their telephone quantity.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
7/1/2008 11:24:12 AM What made you first pick up an instrument?  

rockin_ron
Petersburg, IN

I cant say what actually made me pick up the guitar but I do know Ive always felt music on an extremely intense level. For a long time I just assumed that everyone felt that way.
Playing was never easy for me, my dad hated it...it served no practical purpose. Ive had to fight tooth and nail for every bit of my musical abilities.

7/2/2008 5:19:45 PM What made you first pick up an instrument?  

4bars13stars
Alva, OK

i just loved music...instead of t.v. when i was younger i would set in my room with the radio on...i first started playing trumpet in the 5th grade...stopped playing because i didnt like the instructor...started again in the 8th grade and kept on playing....by the time i graduated i was capable of playing trumpet..T.C. bare tone...trombone...snare drum....bass drum...and some bass guitar...any more the trumpet is all i can manage after so long of not touching any of the other instruments..i bet if i start again that i could remember..but it isnt that easy to round up the instruments to practise...

7/4/2008 2:39:58 PM What made you first pick up an instrument?  

altje
Kernersville, NC

I wanted to play the piano but we didn't have one so in the 5th grade I started playing clarinet in the band. Played through high school and put it away when I married and started my family. When my first marriage ended after 34 years, music became my therapy. I began to sing with various choral groups and got my clarinet out and began playing again. I currently play in three concert bands - two of them are New Horizons Bands which are mainly for older adults who want to play again after retiring. The New Horizons Bands are a national organization consisting of over 150 band all over the United States. One of my bands just started a swing/jazz group in addition to the concert band and I am playing in that too! I am having so much fun and highly recommend this organization to anyone who has played a band instrument in the past. Our group consists of both amateur and professional level musicians and our conductor (conductor emeritus of our local symphony orchestra) say it is so refreshing to work with musicians who have no baggage or attitudes!! We have a Band Blast Music Camp coming up this month and I am looking forward to attending. The Eastern Music Festival is helping to sponsor this event.

7/4/2008 3:56:52 PM What made you first pick up an instrument?  

saxpistols
Bryan, TX

My mom made me take piano lessons when I was six. When I was 11, I thought the saxophone was cool when a friend of mine brought one to music class and played a little tune on it that his sister had taught him. I was hooked.

7/4/2008 4:03:45 PM What made you first pick up an instrument?  

joy617
Scottsboro, AL

I've always loved the sound of the upright Bass. So for three years I took lessons at Murray State University. It weighs 75 lbs. and my lessons were on the 6th floor. I had to carry it upstairs with my school books (I was a pre-med student and medical books are heavy. My book bag weighed 60 lbs.) I loved it when guys flirted with me and said, "Let me carry that for you. After a few steps they would say, "I'll be late for class. Sorry..." I would laugh, they couldn't carry it! It was hilarious!

I love to pick more than I bow. OF course, in lessons I was forced to bow, but at home I picked!!! (or plucked...)

7/4/2008 4:15:36 PM What made you first pick up an instrument?  

altje
Kernersville, NC

Thank goodness I chose the clarinet instead of the upright bass - I would never be able to lug it to and from rehearsals!!!!

7/17/2008 4:18:32 AM What made you first pick up an instrument?  

musikman1
Erlanger, KY

My grandfather was a professional pianist. He played in the Al Capone owned "clubs" back in the prohibition days. He first taught me to play Alley Cat when I was four, then I was turned over to Sister Mary Saint Clare SND (and that pointy pencil anytime I didn't "curl my fingers").

GRANDPA TRUE WAR STORY:

Grandpa was still playing gigs in his 70's.. One nite, he took his equipment down and played at a retirement home in the big city.

After the gig, he met a young lady and they "retired" to her room to.. (cough) "discuss politics."

The discussion must have gotten pretty heated. In the midst of the (ahem) "discussion" he had a massive heart attack and died right there in her room.

Yes, she DID come to the funeral service. It was hard to figure out how to hold a conversation with her..

A true musician's demise.. "dyin' with your boots on," so to speak..

Rick

7/28/2008 12:09:26 AM What made you first pick up an instrument?  

touchofgrey
Oroville, CA

My Great Grandfather gave me his guitar one Christmas, I was 12 he was 76. I hadn't considered playing before that point, since then there's always been one within arms reach.

7/28/2008 3:45:44 AM What made you first pick up an instrument?  

drumrman
Belmont, MA

there were several musicians in my family. so, it just seemed only netural for me to pick up an instrument. and i'm so glad that i did.

7/29/2008 5:57:14 AM What made you first pick up an instrument?  

jimirayclapton
Denver, CO

Hearing Jimi Hendrix play guitar.

Hearing Alvin Lee play guitar.

Hearing Richie Blackmore play guitar

Hearing Jeff Beck play guitar.

Hearing Clapton play guitar.

In a nutshell, hearing these guitar players and more. I knew that's where I wanted to be.

jrc

7/31/2008 3:40:27 AM What made you first pick up an instrument?  

circa_is_love
Moreno Valley, CA

Being in the hospital, fighting luekemia, and listening to the one and only song that made sense to me at the time. Metaphor by in flames. Made me want to play. I didn't grow up with a musical family, I'm the only one in my family that's ever wanted to play.. Also only person in my family to get any kind of cancer.. Funny how that worked out.
I begged my dad for guitar, I need to play before I die. "Me thinking I was done for" he tells me, get out of the hospital, and ill buy you a guitar. After that I fought for it. I'm gonna beat this. I'm gonna get better. I did. And I owe my life to music now, wanting it so bad. Now I live for music, I write, play, compose, record. I love music. I believe it truely saved me

7/31/2008 10:06:58 PM What made you first pick up an instrument?  

frqntflyr
Georgetown, TX

Quote from circa_is_love:
Being in the hospital, fighting luekemia, and listening to the one and only song that made sense to me at the time. Metaphor by in flames. Made me want to play. I didn't grow up with a musical family, I'm the only one in my family that's ever wanted to play.. Also only person in my family to get any kind of cancer.. Funny how that worked out.
I begged my dad for guitar, I need to play before I die. "Me thinking I was done for" he tells me, get out of the hospital, and ill buy you a guitar. After that I fought for it. I'm gonna beat this. I'm gonna get better. I did. And I owe my life to music now, wanting it so bad. Now I live for music, I write, play, compose, record. I love music. I believe it truely saved me

"KILLER" story circa......please pardon the bad pun. thanks for participating,and sharing your story. God bless you, good luck to you.......& ROCK ON!!!!!

8/1/2008 3:11:03 PM What made you first pick up an instrument?  

sicilianbeast
Ocala, FL

I would have to say Dimebag Darrell was the person that inspired me to play guitar. I have been playing for 11 years and I use a lot of his influence and style in my playing

8/1/2008 7:11:13 PM What made you first pick up an instrument?  

blueshand
Syracuse, NY

Grandfather and uncles were recording artists...i didn.t have a choice at 7.

8/2/2008 5:21:19 PM What made you first pick up an instrument?  

bjk123
Layton, UT

My older brother was playing piano at 7, I was 5 and I wanted to be like him..My whole family is musical, You can say things in a song that would sound off the wall if spoken- one of my favorite movies is Eddie and the Cruisers-because of the music and "wordman"

Page: 1, 2