Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal classified

I just feel that if he definitely desires to marry me, then he will be just fine with out being in a partnership with me. san diego christian singles Other than that, try once more and again til you feel like giving up. I tried deleting the Facebook app and reinstalling. datehookup shut down Users have 24 hours to make make contact with, and after that, the match expires.

gay asian hookup

Most of the time, you ll organically come across out soon after the first handful of dates no matter whether or not you re compatible with a person. free party line san diego Download the Match on the net dating app and you re constantly ready to check out profiles near you, and chat with genuine, committed singles ready for a genuine relationship. These guides can assistance you narrow down your choice, if you re obtaining it difficult to choose one of our choices beneath. haitian dating app A single of the reasons that the Church exists is to safeguard the souls of these in its care.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/30/2012 10:32:16 PM Scorpios / many on this site  

whoknew1014
Piedmont, OK
58, joined Nov. 2011

Why so many Scorpios. They cant keep a woman cause they are so selfish/arrogant on these sites?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/3/2012 12:04:17 AM Scorpios / many on this site  
anja_lou514
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,029)
Kissimmee, FL
39, joined May. 2011

Not all of them are like that. They tend to take more time to trust people and tend to keep emotions closely guarded. If you can get through those things, they can be quite wonderful.

12/5/2012 8:44:04 AM Scorpios / many on this site  
marie444444
Spring, TX
46, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from whoknew1014:
Why so many Scorpios. They cant keep a woman cause they are so selfish/arrogant on these sites?

I am not really much into zodiac signs but the scorpios that I have encountered do not have the qualities that you have mentioned. I think it is the person not the sign. I will say this that this sign is possibly one of the most sexual signs their is and very loyal, you probably have been encountering the wrong type of man not sign.

12/5/2012 6:53:23 PM Scorpios / many on this site  

whoknew1014
Piedmont, OK
58, joined Nov. 2011

Anymore I am here
for the forums...

12/5/2012 7:07:54 PM Scorpios / many on this site  

alicia1031
Temecula, CA
27, joined Oct. 2012

hmm, i'm a scorpio and we don't really possess all of those qualities. although, men can be selfish and arrogant. that is across the board with the bad ones. I don't hold a lot of weight on zodiac. Perhaps you just need to pick better men?

12/15/2012 8:38:05 PM Scorpios / many on this site  
dmajyk9
Live Oak, FL
55, joined Dec. 2012

I'm Scorpio and have read things, that apply to me, passionate, compassionate, romantic, sensual, honest, loyal, respectful. Many other things I've read that make sense to how I am. I dont get along with Scorpio men at all.

12/31/2012 4:18:13 PM Scorpios / many on this site  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (135,308)
Assumption, IL
65, joined May. 2010

Not a Scorpio.

1/1/2013 6:13:23 PM Scorpios / many on this site  

whoknew1014
Piedmont, OK
58, joined Nov. 2011

Rabbitbrown that is. Righ t... I notice a lot of Scorpios cause my cheating ex is a Scorpio. How much weight does the zodiac. Really carry? I have been burned so..

1/6/2013 9:47:36 AM Scorpios / many on this site  
piscesheart
Ocean City, MD
51, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from dmajyk9:
I'm Scorpio and have read things, that apply to me, passionate, compassionate, romantic, sensual, honest, loyal, respectful. Many other things I've read that make sense to how I am. I dont get along with Scorpio men at all.

Im writing a book on astrology this year. So yes I believe in it. You would have a tough time with Scorpio men because two Scorpios have a power struggle, one has to submit 2 the other. That's not going to happen. lol Your sun sign is JUST your essence. You have other energies in your Astrological Natal or Star Chart.

Scorpio rules, Sex, Life and Death. They are the Gatekeepers between heaven and earth. Dont lie to a Scorp, better to tell the bitter ugly truth and they will respect you for it. Lie and they will never forget it. They make very loyal friends. It's one of the three water signs, with Cancer and Pisces. It's a beautiful energy. Very intense usually very straight forward, you always know where you stand with one. And they usually go after what they want. I always feel alittle honored when a Scorp checks me out. They are very sensual people usually. The rest of the natal can wash them down or boost them up, depends. I think who we run into has a lot of who we are clicking on, so we might not realize we have a preference. I've had more Taurus check me out and I dont like Taurus men usually (because of the rest of my astrological natal). I understand not everyone is into astrology, but i am... and the thread is about Scorpios so thought i'd throw a few dimes in the pot

Also a Scorpios Stinger is the truth. If they twist it, it can hurt. And it's true they are vindictive, or can be. I love Scorpios. But yes they are just looking. Have very high standards (usually) and it takes awhile for them to trust.

[Edited 1/6/2013 9:50:09 AM ]

1/9/2013 7:57:09 PM Scorpios / many on this site  

whoknew1014
Piedmont, OK
58, joined Nov. 2011

So true...they don't trust...very up-front...stinger...they turn on you when they get all they are after

1/9/2013 10:57:19 PM Scorpios / many on this site  

mssmo
Stow, OH
54, joined Jun. 2010

I don't know about the guys, but I am a Scorpio, I've never put much weight in the Zodiac, but I have many of the traits attributed to Scorpio, the big difference is I'm loyal to a fault.

1/10/2013 1:48:20 AM Scorpios / many on this site  
rondag
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,331)
Williamsburg, OH
51, joined Mar. 2009

Im a scorpio but never dated one... I have been told scorpio on scorpio are highly attractive to one another.

1/13/2013 9:13:15 PM Scorpios / many on this site  

lakotaphoenix
Fayetteville, AR
30, joined Jan. 2013

Lol I'm an Aquarius/Pisces cusp.

Any kind of relation with a Scorpio for me has been tense. I have a Scorpio guy interest that I've been talking to for the past month. We're friendly, but all discussions are guarded.

I've been hurt enough not to trust anyone with my intimate thoughts or true feelings. He guards himself likewise and is very much the observer.

I find there are two types of Scorpios out there. The quiet, emotionally reserved yet sentimental, non-trusting type and then there are the more mischievous, social, emotional manipulators.... Either way they are engaging puzzles of people that tend to make life a little more exciting.

2/18/2013 7:58:05 AM Scorpios / many on this site  
scarlettxxx
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Mesa, AZ
51, joined Oct. 2011

I ususally run from scorpio men

2/18/2013 8:27:38 AM Scorpios / many on this site  
scarlettxxx
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Mesa, AZ
51, joined Oct. 2011

Creepy story, ok? After I made my first comment on this thread, a scorpio with no pic just messaged me... SMH

2/25/2013 11:53:24 PM Scorpios / many on this site  
wendybaby3
Oklahoma City, OK
43, joined Oct. 2012

Im a Scorpio im very passionate person very sexual very lovable very loyal to my man or friend but lie to me it only takes one time and im done I hate cheaters and liars honesty is the best policy even if it hurts

3/1/2013 12:54:01 AM Scorpios / many on this site  

bubblyblond4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,381)
Crestline, CA
56, joined Jan. 2013

I'm a Scorpio, not selfish, although the Men I've been with seem to be, but I think that's a gender thing.

3/2/2013 12:58:20 PM Scorpios / many on this site  
mistress2532
Fort Lauderdale, FL
26, joined Oct. 2012

How could you cateogorize people like that..i guess we all entitled to our opinions but speak for urself..i dont agree..

3/9/2013 9:02:51 PM Scorpios / many on this site  

whoknew1014
Piedmont, OK
58, joined Nov. 2011

Truly I was thinking about male scorpios but I got my answer. Im not compatible with them because im a libra. Nothing against any of you in womans world. My ex is a scorpio and very controlling. Stings like a scorpion but that cant be all scorpios.
Didnt mean to offend anyone. Sorry...

3/9/2013 9:29:38 PM Scorpios / many on this site  
sweetashoney09
Over 1,000 Posts (1,411)
Evansville, IN
50, joined Jun. 2009

Scorpio and I bite

3/23/2013 4:35:56 PM Scorpios / many on this site  
lady2envy1
Brooklyn, NY
26, joined Mar. 2013

I don't like scorpios too evil!!! The last at the bottom of zodiacs treat em like scum! Scorpios

3/24/2013 10:45:10 AM Scorpios / many on this site  
dmajyk9
Live Oak, FL
55, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from lady2envy1:
I don't like scorpios too evil!!! The last at the bottom of zodiacs treat em like scum! Scorpios

Let me assure you, we are not the last of anything, as piscesheart had me down to the science of it! Treat me like scum, I'll be glad to clean you up! I notice you didnt mention your sign, wonder what a boasting coward sign is??! Dont bother answering, we're done now!

We get over it and move on quickly. Actually our compatible partners mostly will be Gemini. I have two daughters, oldest is a November, Scorpio, I'm October, Scorpio, we do not get along at all, she lives within 2 miles of me, saw her about 3 minutes a month ago, first time in 2 yrs. My youngest daughter is a June, Gemini, her sperm donor was a May Gemini. Gemini, sign of the twins, he had an identical twin, they were like night and day, and I got the wrong, evil abusive one. My June, Gemini daughter, is sweet, compassionate, loving, I told her if she ever meets a male Gemini with her traits I want to meet him! lol. No liars, haters, idiots, preferring intellectual conversation, high sense of humor, very passionate with the one. I'm independent, stand up for the weak, stand in the face of a bully, dont take no one's crap, wont start now.
So dont lose hope, I'm really not a person who reads my horoscope, for I dont care what some person decided how my day would turn out. Never worked when I was young, so I go with the flow. If I get a problem I prefer to deal with it/them asap, not patient with losers, have pushed quite a few, right on out the door. I love everybody who has a good heart, no matter what their 'sign' is, who demands kindness, respect, honesty, loyalty, compassion in their life, as I do.

3/24/2013 8:05:26 PM Scorpios / many on this site  
1gentlelady
Springfield, MO
58, joined Dec. 2012

I don't think I've been around Scorpio men. My mom was scorpio, lol, married 6 times, a few affairs & dated several guys between marriages. Yep, I'd say she was sexual, lol...
Seems I always run into Aquarius men, talk about arrogant, self centered self gratifying, cheaters but those are just a few bad qualities.
I know what you mean, when your ex cheats we assume they all will.
I know they ALL will anyway : (
I'm about to give up looking for a "good" man. So far they want to jump your bones (with nothing) & move on.
I'm not wanting to remarry
Just once in a while want someone to take me out.

4/7/2013 6:00:15 PM Scorpios / many on this site  
babigurl1718
Mountain Top, PA
20, joined Feb. 2013

I'm a scorpio
Scorpiosctake a lot to to trust and r very caring
So dobt screw them ova

4/29/2013 10:43:31 AM Scorpios / many on this site  
dezdanzing
El Paso, TX
48, joined Mar. 2013

Ur so right !!

8/3/2013 7:17:57 PM Scorpios / many on this site  
1ove1y25
New York, NY
26, joined Jul. 2013

Hells yes! OP scorpio men sucks #1 they can't keep a woman bcuz they evil

If we talking about scorpio men then shut up not about you!

[Edited 8/3/2013 7:19:53 PM ]

10/4/2013 10:14:02 AM Scorpios / many on this site  

summagur
Boston, MA
27, joined Oct. 2013

In the zodiac Scorpio many trait is sex.