Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames chat

This is a crucial step in the on the net dating experience. meet texas singles A place based dating service, Happn shows you the profiles of other Happn customers you have crossed paths with, along with time and place. One particular stamp opens up 30 days of speak to through chat or message with any one particular member. usa sexguide ft myers There is also the alternative to pick to retain your pictures blurred until you match with an individual, though the app says profiles with visible pictures recieve 300 per cent additional matches.

rubratings legit

1 girl believed an individual she had been speaking to on the web was pretty typical. phoenix chat Immediately after a year of dating, they decided to element techniques even as they each acknowledged that someday they wanted to attempt once more. Are they a Titanic variety of particular person or a Lincoln kind? Could as properly know now if you are going to be faced with a lifetime of falling asleep in theaters or arguing over who gets the remote. hobbs and shaw russian girl Men will have to be invited to join by females, minimizing the creep factor of an open to anyone app.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/5/2007 12:11:22 PM MEG  

sampowers420
Statesboro, GA

she has sent me a message, via e-mail, warning all that there is an understudy of Roderigo in the religion forum who is trying to spread evil to all. just be on the lookout.

8/5/2007 12:15:32 PM MEG  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

you are so funny you and your god meg the bible says ''thou shall have no other gods before me '' it is right in the ten commandments the true enemy is called satan or the devil whichever he has deceived you into thinking that meg is a god no the god and she is not another thing God is a man if God were a woman then it would be Goddess but it is not

8/5/2007 12:21:07 PM MEG  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

I have surrendered my life over to the true god................meg.........Damn I feel much better... She is so cool.

Kenny

8/5/2007 12:23:17 PM MEG  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

yeah well i have surrendered to the one true God of heaven who sent Jesus to die for our sins that through Him we might be saved

8/5/2007 12:39:37 PM MEG  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

JC does NOT love his own enemies

In the most famous utterances of all time, JC mouthed well-intentioned but disastrous bad advice:

"Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you." – Matthew 5.44

"Resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also." – Matthew 5.39

Who are we kidding? Try telling that one to George Born Again Bush. Hating enemies, punishing wrong-doers, bringing retribution to the wicked are as natural and as necessary as daylight. Even Jesus does not heed his own advice, threatening those who don't believe in him with hell:

"Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be damned"
– Mark 16.16

In any event, Christians have always in practice preferred the principle of "See that other guy's land? Let's go grab it!"

And don't be fooled by all that "love your neighbour" stuff. Even the mythical Jesus Christ is no paragon of virtue!

8/5/2007 1:05:09 PM MEG  

sampowers420
Statesboro, GA

more people are converting to MEG's currently unnamed religion every day. she is putting a limit at 2,000 though.

8/6/2007 4:10:44 AM MEG  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

jewelz you are wrong yet again Jesus did love his enemies and teaches that we should do the same you could all use praying for

[Edited 8/6/2007 11:00:42 AM]

8/6/2007 11:25:02 AM MEG  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Go ahead if it makes you feel better.

8/6/2007 11:27:30 AM MEG  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

oh sampowers meg emailed me too and said she did not love you anymore and that yoou can go ahead and worship the true God the same one i do she said she would do the same

8/6/2007 1:43:20 PM MEG  

sampowers420
Statesboro, GA

i'm fully aware of that e-mail, bass. who do you think got her to send it? it's never too late for an april fool's day prank.

[Edited 8/6/2007 1:43:34 PM]

8/6/2007 2:00:09 PM MEG  

9thstwonder
Chesapeake Beach, MD

now that was funny

8/20/2007 7:26:51 AM MEG  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

the bible says forumruiner in exedus 20:2 ''thou shall have no other gods before me''

8/24/2007 7:20:31 AM MEG  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

and besides sampowers how can you love some one who does not love you unconditionally the way the one true God(not meg) does if she loved you unconditionally then she would die for you but sense you have told me that meg charished life and would not sacrifice her own life for your salvation i would say why even bother worshipping her at all

8/24/2007 11:51:33 AM MEG  

sampowers420
Statesboro, GA

so you should only worship those who are willing to die for you?

8/24/2007 7:28:18 PM MEG  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

If he did not believe Jesus died to save him what use would he have for Jesus. Maybe he would be wasting his time. HMMMMMMMMM

Page: 1, 2