Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

When a conversation falls silent or you re just finding to know a person who you just met on a dating internet site, practically nothing breaks the ice like a very good old fashioned game of query ping pong. dating sites nl The one particular query to shy away from asking is what they hope to attain from attending the session. When I was at my poorliest, on the web dating and meeting him was a good boost. what is twoo com all about g.

lesbian hookup websites

Right here are 40 actually great initially date queries that will make you look excellent and give you a lot of speak about. datehookup canada Each platforms had been popular meet up portals for those who were single and prepared to mingle. Life soon after a break up, dealing with divorce, moving on and searching for love again. doublelist pittsburgh My son, Jack, 6, was playing with his 4 year old, Gabe.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
6/14/2008 4:55:58 PM Any Steve Miller fans out there?  

mazakengi
Schaumburg, IL

He is playing in Tinley Park on Saturday, July 5. Any ladies interested?

6/17/2008 5:05:58 PM Any Steve Miller fans out there?  
dobid
Mattoon, IL

NOPE!

6/17/2008 8:42:53 PM Any Steve Miller fans out there?  
veteran61
Farmington, IL

Put on a shirt and try again

6/18/2008 7:25:35 AM Any Steve Miller fans out there?  

mazakengi
Schaumburg, IL

Great, now I have f*ggy, old, loser men checking me out! I already have a date thanks!

6/18/2008 8:03:58 AM Any Steve Miller fans out there?  
sweetbabeblues
Hannibal, MO

Quote from mazakengi:
Great, now I have f*ggy, old, loser men checking me out! I already have a date thanks!

HEY...HEY...HEY....

Don't be rude and crude just coz you don't have a shirt on, or I'll come in here without mine too and throw my weight around...

Now play nice!!! Mike is one of the very best guys on this site and admired and looked up to by many.

You got a beef with him.... You got a beef with all of us....

Kinda childish don't ya think blocking him? You can block me too if you want... Just shows how imature some peple are on here....

[Edited 6/18/2008 8:04:17 AM]

6/18/2008 9:06:36 AM Any Steve Miller fans out there?  
whiteshoo
Silvis, IL

Why yes I am a Steve Miller fan! Thanks for the info.

6/18/2008 1:04:52 PM Any Steve Miller fans out there?  
sweetbabeblues
Hannibal, MO

THANKS...

For the smart a** email you just sent me.....

""""""Lol, I'm the rude one? I don't even know who you are, and you don't know me. You are very right about me being a punk a** kid though...In fact make that a very successful, laser engineer punk a** kid. Yeah, I'd rather be that than an insecure low life old lady who actually cares about a punk a** kid's comment. Thanks for the message!"""""

Just proves how ignorant some people can be...

With an attutude like that...you'll never go far.....LMAO....

[Edited 6/18/2008 1:16:52 PM]

6/18/2008 1:40:57 PM Any Steve Miller fans out there?  

honeyhoney4
Benton, IL

Maz- if you wanna be friends here- grow up and act like it
and go get your clothes on first

Sweetbabe-
He has already proved who or what he really is.
I could bet you his rating with gals is almost -0
[especially Mikes Harem]

[Edited 6/18/2008 1:43:32 PM]

6/18/2008 4:04:29 PM Any Steve Miller fans out there?  

mazakengi
Schaumburg, IL

Everyone Please Listen!!!

I am not here to make friends. I am here to date. I am not looking to date in your age demographic. I am sorry if you think I am rude, but quite frankly I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU THINK!!!

I am rude. I am an a**hole. I am a smart ass. I am a punk a** kid. And yes, I'll probably go to hell - hehe. However, I am very successful, I know what I want, and I know how to get it.

My suggestion to you is that you stop caring about what I wear or don't wear, and stop caring about what I say. If you don't like me then you don't have to talk to me or view my profile. Wow, imagine that concept!!!

I do understand that this site is very important to some of you though. Given that, I will submit a heartfelt apology. I AM SORRY!...or not.

6/18/2008 4:06:11 PM Any Steve Miller fans out there?  

mazakengi
Schaumburg, IL

Quote from sweetbabeblues:
Quote from mazakengi:

HEY...HEY...HEY....

Don't be rude and crude just coz you don't have a shirt on, or I'll come in here without mine too and throw my weight around...

Now play nice!!! Mike is one of the very best guys on this site and admired and looked up to by many.

You got a beef with him.... You got a beef with all of us....

Kinda childish don't ya think blocking him? You can block me too if you want... Just shows how imature some peple are on here....

I'm sorry, but blocking two older men posting on my thread and viewing my profile is not childish. It is a smart move!!!

6/18/2008 7:14:01 PM Any Steve Miller fans out there?  

pink_pants
Port Byron, IL

Thanks for the info and yes I like Steve Miller band have one of their CDs good group! Thanks for the invite!

July 3rd and 4th here in the Quad Cities we are having our yearly blues on the river and its really great if any of you are interested??

[Edited 6/18/2008 7:14:59 PM]

6/18/2008 7:22:30 PM Any Steve Miller fans out there?  

honeyhoney4
Benton, IL

Maz- you may not like it but ALL of us here on Illinois Chat ARE FRIENDS.
We love to kid and joke- there is NO age group here- JUST FRIENDS.
SO if you have an attitude and do not like us--why don't you just go elsewhere?
You will NOT be missed since you are new.

6/18/2008 7:28:20 PM Any Steve Miller fans out there?  

pink_pants
Port Byron, IL

Yes its true we are all friends as we see each other in different threads!

Holy crap somebody lives in Silvis! Whiteshoo Very close to me

[Edited 6/18/2008 7:30:54 PM]

6/18/2008 8:18:24 PM Any Steve Miller fans out there?  

mazakengi
Schaumburg, IL

Quote from pink_pants:
Thanks for the info and yes I like Steve Miller band have one of their CDs good group! Thanks for the invite!

July 3rd and 4th here in the Quad Cities we are having our yearly blues on the river and its really great if any of you are interested??

Thanks for the info. It sounds like I could be in for a fun holiday weekend!

6/18/2008 8:33:24 PM Any Steve Miller fans out there?  

mazakengi
Schaumburg, IL

Quote from honeyhoney4:
Maz- you may not like it but ALL of us here on Illinois Chat ARE FRIENDS.
We love to kid and joke- there is NO age group here- JUST FRIENDS.
SO if you have an attitude and do not like us--why don't you just go elsewhere?
You will NOT be missed since you are new.

- Stay on topic. If your post is not related to this discussion create a new thread.
- Don't post crude messages, or insult or harass others. Be civil.
- Don't post personal contact information.
- No chatting, stay on topic!

I copied and pasted the posting guidelines. Read them and read the first few comments posted to my thread (excluding Whiteshoo). Sarcasm is hard to read from people you don't know (especially if typed). The first two posts (on a date request topic!) were rude and from guys. I get a rude message and more off the topic rude posts. Given all that, do you honestly think anyone in their right mind would think someone was trying to be friendly?

I do go elsewhere. I am everywhere. I will haunt you. Moowaahaahaaa!

Page: 1, 2, 3