Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps forum

Girls speak very first to set an equal tone from the start out. black singles nyc When you both like every single other s profile, you are automatically matched. In fact, some need to be completely silly or inventive and make you each laugh or think. russian girls torture animals 71 in the below 30 cohort and $14.

listcrawler ts

Listen to these men and women talk and you will quickly uncover that you will need to prevent them at all charges since their negativity will drag you down. san jose personals Far better nonetheless, rates start at just £9. Though this is not the case for each and every on line dating internet site, OkCupid profiles are public by default and indexed by Google. meeting cuban women in cuba This is especially the case for users that have a restricted social group, are new to town, or otherwise.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/22/2008 11:49:45 AM What's the first thing that you notice on a person?  
oncebitten83
Bankston, AL

Just wondering if anybody else has one of these weird quirks like mine.....I always notice feet first, doesn't matter who it is, always feet. If you have one post up!!

6/22/2008 2:37:57 PM What's the first thing that you notice on a person?  

sgtmk
Elgin, OR

I notice the face first, then my eyes inevitably veer downward to the body, then I feel guilty for checking out the body and try not staring at the woman’s breast. I know-I'm rotten human being, but like the scorpion said to the tortoise-"it's in my nature."

6/22/2008 2:47:26 PM What's the first thing that you notice on a person?  
blueskies08
Over 1,000 Posts (1,347)
Grantsburg, WI

eyes and hands for me

6/22/2008 3:07:37 PM What's the first thing that you notice on a person?  
joetowngirl
Saint Joseph, MO

Hair and teeth.....OMG...can u imagine nasty teeth...yuck. A yellow crusty smile...hmm, no way....lol. Hair tells what a man thinks of himself....don't ya think?

6/22/2008 4:14:32 PM What's the first thing that you notice on a person?  
keeper99
Dover, DE

I try to notice everything how they carrie them selves to what they wear,even there smell.

I guess eyes tell alot about them...body jesters.

6/22/2008 5:46:41 PM What's the first thing that you notice on a person?  
ddv1370
Chandler, AZ

Boobies!!!!! I'm just kidding. A great smile.

6/22/2008 7:11:41 PM What's the first thing that you notice on a person?  
minx420
Oshkosh, WI

First eyes, lips, shoulders, chest, ass. In that order.

6/22/2008 7:41:03 PM What's the first thing that you notice on a person?  

srchn4luv
Pasadena, MD

Hai,Smile, & calves,

6/22/2008 11:14:58 PM What's the first thing that you notice on a person?  
girlnextdoor72
Freeport, PA

I notice their smile first

6/23/2008 1:27:44 PM What's the first thing that you notice on a person?  

pjp121973
Allentown, PA

eyes and teeth

6/23/2008 8:29:36 PM What's the first thing that you notice on a person?  
hazelnine
Sherbrooke, QC

first thing i notice is sincereness, the smile, the eyes...its all a vibe, tells you alote about the type of person..would go for anyone i would first meet...butt..if i'm meeting for the first time with a single guy, i'm attracted to..its an overall look or style, if i like his style, then i look for his best features, healthy looking eyes that almost speak, a nice set of teeth, maybe a nice butt in jeans...ect..get my drift?..

6/23/2008 9:14:09 PM What's the first thing that you notice on a person?  

crys0478
Sacramento, CA

For Me the first thing i notice is there smile cant have a jacked up smile. Also there eyes its not the most important but it helps. 3rd and formost is the way they groom themselves if they look like teen wolf i aint having it. lol Just thought you would like to know.

6/24/2008 4:11:17 PM What's the first thing that you notice on a person?  

red_meat
Stillwater, OK

I think eyes first, 2nd God forgiven me but that depends on her assets.

6/25/2008 1:31:17 PM What's the first thing that you notice on a person?  
suzie23
Little Rock, AR

It's their eyes. I notice nothing else till I notice their eyes

6/25/2008 2:50:19 PM What's the first thing that you notice on a person?  
kdh0410
Rossville, IN

Makeup >> eyes >> smile >> body

I have always liked women that dont feel they need make up. Make up is ok but not a necessity with me. Too much make up is a turn off.