Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler om

2 million in losses attributed to dating and romance scams performed by means of social media an raise of over 20% compared to 2016. christian dating atlanta • By getting into dating chat, you agree to be at least 17 years of age or older. God has loved and forgiven me through the storms of my life. how to find sex after craigslist The core idea behind the gamification of the app is to develop a system that incentivizes customers, so they really feel a sense of accomplishment for engaging in the main actions.

hookup site with phone numbers

It s flirty but vital to ask your date what they think about PDA i. moreno valley hook up A log ought to be kept of efforts for auditing purposes. You can send and obtain tons of messages without having paying something. adult search san antonio In no way consist of private facts such as your genuine name, workplace, perform or household address, telephone number or birthday, in your profile.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
9/17/2008 10:59:19 PM no one wants a nice guy  

extremevocal
Rochester, NY

Quote from janjam:
Im sorry but I do have to interject---->only because its not about bein nice or a women who wants a bad guy,,no no no my darlin the problem is that a relationship takes more then just two weeks, it take year to build u could be with that person for years and still not quite know the person....we as humans change an we arent all the same...there is were we get to now each other ways and ends of things...Certain women have bein use to bein treated as meat and not as a person....so when they get involve with a man who treats her bad her instint r to react to that way.....Men today look upon women as throphy who has the biggest breast who physically looks better or who gives sex first..instead of takin their time and gettin to know the other...in the mental or emotional level...corney right but if we sat back an took time to wonder, im goin to date for a few month like 3 months instead of 3 days an got to know the person better maybe just maybe things will be different instead of she a mess an I dont want to clean her up...beneither under all of a bad wperson or vise versa theirs a good person after all...Chanllege yourself to be n not to be.....Well I personal dont like bad guys but I attract bad boys why..good girl attract bad guys vise versa...

Um, and what about the women who go after ONLY the fit and best looking, and wealthiest, etc etc etc.....

it goes both ways, so dont just state what men do, and also include what you women do as well....instead of seeing past those flaws us GOOD GUYS have.... see past the dorky looks, or body sizes you you turn a cold shoulder to.....

Pisses me off seein posts like this... but anyways....

9/19/2008 9:13:27 AM no one wants a nice guy  

igal41
Flushing, NY

cesar, you are right on the money
when it comes to what women want, nice guys finish last

9/23/2008 5:08:41 PM no one wants a nice guy  

asn
Buffalo, NY

I do want a nice, decent man, and not for nothing but there are plenty of men who don't want a real woman but beauty queens, models, or women who have no self respect....so it can go both ways....

9/23/2008 6:34:13 PM no one wants a nice guy  

daytonishere
Marathon, NY

Quote from asn:
I do want a nice, decent man, and not for nothing but there are plenty of men who don't want a real woman but beauty queens, models, or women who have no self respect....so it can go both ways....

Very true asn but it is more with women than men Women have always been attracted to "bad boys" but when men get older and grow out of the "bad boy" aspect women dont really grow out of wanting one(in most cases of course not all women are like that at all)

9/24/2008 12:45:27 AM no one wants a nice guy  
highwired
Buffalo, NY

We often "get" what earn in human relationships...

9/25/2008 8:58:55 PM no one wants a nice guy  

clubkid66
Brooklyn, NY

They don't want a "bad boy", they want to control one. It makes them feel more important. A guy they can have at anytime is no challenge or value to them until they get burned by the bad ones and realize that bad boys are for fu--ing and that is as far as it goes. Sometime they have to realize the game playing has a limit if you want a keeper. Men have to realize to stop being a victim, boring, or needy. You have to have a value to get a woman you want and that some of them don't know what the hell they want but want to be chased by men nonetheless.

[Edited 9/25/2008 9:01:01 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3