Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

are there any real hookup sites

They re more subtle, much less awkward ways to ask if someone s adventurous. gay dating oklahoma city Find out what concerns to ask on your next date. This is a single of the greatest concerns to ask a girl. skipthegames quad cities Relationships have to have time to unfold, so do some reflecting after your 1st date is more than to assess how it went.

skipthegames con

The search for a co founder often conjures up comparisons to dating. avon singles The app launched at the finish of last year by an all Christian group who had been disillusioned about attempting to meet other Christians in the wild. Apps have privacy options in location to enable members out, such as profile verification. is megahookup legit As it turns out, there are some dating app stories out there that won t have you vowing to delete the apps for the rest of your life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
6/25/2008 12:27:14 AM no one wants a nice guy  

caser
Canastota, NY

its just a plain fact that no girl wants a nice guy. especially the ones i know seem to like being treated like sh*t. then b*tch about it later but then go right back to the one that treated them like f*ing dirt. i just want to know that a girl would like a nice guy

6/25/2008 3:05:44 PM no one wants a nice guy  
coralgables
Massapequa, NY

Don't be discouraged. There are silly girls out there who like the "bad boy" image, but the relationship usually doesn't last long and is then regretted.
Evenutally you will find the young lady who will be a perfect match for the "nice guy" that you are. Just be patient.

6/26/2008 11:01:35 PM no one wants a nice guy  

darkfairy315
Watertown, NY

Actually a nice guy is exactly what i'm looking for. When i was younger i will admit i did go for the bad boy type and it only serve to get me a broken heart in the end. With lesson learned hopin to find a nice guy who i am compatible with. So don't give up hope sometime it takes some of us women a long time to realize how stupid we've been.

7/2/2008 8:46:02 PM no one wants a nice guy  

eaglesfan8130
Spencerport, NY

i hear ya man.I feel the same way. I seem to treat women right and get nothing to show. The girl i liked is about to get back with her loser of an ex. He doesnt treat her like shit but from what she said in the past he's no prize. So i know how you feel

7/3/2008 10:29:18 AM no one wants a nice guy  

clubkid66
Brooklyn, NY

They don't want a "bad boy", they want to control one. It makes them feel more important. A guy they can have at anytime is no challenge or value to them until they get burned by the bad ones and realize that bad boys are for fu--ing and that is as far as it goes. Sometime they have to realize the game playing has a limit if you want a keeper.

7/7/2008 9:55:11 AM no one wants a nice guy  

joet1955
Island Park, NY

Well, Ya know what they say...
" Nice Guys Finish Last "
And we will !!

7/7/2008 10:11:29 AM no one wants a nice guy  

g_d77
Watertown, NY

Your problem is that you're looking for a "girl". Girls are immature. What you need to look for is a WOMAN. Same goes for the term "guy". If you refer to yourself as a "guy", you'll only attract "girls". Be a MAN.

7/11/2008 10:17:42 PM no one wants a nice guy  

steve_z
Mount Vernon, NY

most nice guys likes bad girls...you can't be nice..to a bad girls...and good girls like bad guys...so you need to know how to be a d*ck at the right time..i know we are all so f**ked up...............see women are......don't let tham make you go be

7/12/2008 8:10:14 PM no one wants a nice guy  

natasha1962
Fulton, NY

Quote from steve_z:
most nice guys likes bad girls...you can't be nice..to a bad girls...and good girls like bad guys...so you need to know how to be a d*ck at the right time..i know we are all so f**ked up...............see women are......don't let tham make you go be

Not nice to sterotype, not all nice guys finish last, and not all women are crazy, just need to look in the right places, and it has a lot to do with people setting standards or strict preferences and limitations. I say keep searching you will find the women who want nice guys

[Edited 7/12/2008 8:10:44 PM]

7/21/2008 4:39:07 PM no one wants a nice guy  

mykingsdaughter
Jamestown, NY

I do !!!!!!

7/23/2008 6:41:14 AM no one wants a nice guy  

ldcrusingby
Brewster, NY

It's your age bracket.The ladies are trying the Bad Boy thing on for size but sooner or later they ask the age old question "WHAT WAS I THINKING?". It does and will turn around for you so hang in and keep an eye out for that special someone.

7/26/2008 3:23:20 PM no one wants a nice guy  

vonito
Nyack, NY

hey how are you

7/26/2008 4:33:17 PM no one wants a nice guy  
bks820
Becov nad Teplou
Czech Republic

we all finish last man the nicer we are the more we dont get sometimes it pays to be an a**hole even though its not in me now a days seems like you catch more flies with vinegar than honey

7/27/2008 12:24:11 PM no one wants a nice guy  

ysera
Bronx, NY

The woman above is right about the age bracket. Try to be friends with people and get to know them first and also try not to be clingy with people at the beginning it's a turnoff.

7/28/2008 7:10:02 AM no one wants a nice guy  

novaboom
Brooklyn, NY

I think you need substitute the word "bad" for "boring" I think women look for exciting men. I think they are bored with 2D men...if all you can say about yourself is what you do for a living...that makes you a "nice" guy, meaning a "boring" guy. The exciting guy can show a woman that he has a grip on his life, with many great things going on in it. Thus making her want to be part of his life...

There is also the psychological component to it that I am not going to talk about, I would need to right an essay on the topic.

Good luck to all of you guys, if you suspect that you might be the "boring" guy, try using the line "I would love to ask you out to dinner, but this weekend I am going sky diving, what about next week?"

V

Page: 1, 2, 3