Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal reviews

Men and women ordinarily have a story about why they do not eat particular foods. denver free dating services Some folks uncover that it s significant to retain their own friendships although in a relationship, even though other people don t want to invest their social time apart. Once the matter is reported, the EBT card will be deactivated so the added benefits can not be utilized by any individual else. pof priority message Open ended queries let the other particular person to express their correct, genuine self, says Courtney Tracy, LCSW, PsyD, a therapist and partnership expert.

skipthegames sex

Emma, a writer, met her husband Anthony, an electrician, by way of Tinder. classified ads the villages fl Perhaps I get off the EA Forum, go outdoors and inform that cute girl I pass each and every day all about Peter Singer s drowning kid believed experiment. Every single appointment will have a predestined connection that substantially influences your life. meetme dating These who choose complexity are twice as most likely to lean conservative, those who opt for simplicity are twice as most likely to lean liberal, the internet site said.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/26/2008 4:31:43 AM bad brake up :(  

pinky86
Sherman, TX

is there any one who wants to be a good listiner today i have had a shity week and just need to get some things of my chest if any ones willing to help just by letting me talk top it all off this nice guy is geting the quiet treatment. i know i messed up some but not that bad.......................

6/26/2008 4:36:51 AM bad brake up :(  

jrbogie
Cool, CA

sure i'll listen. i remember you messin up some in other threads. hope you learned something. don't do it again and i'll be happy to help if i can.

6/26/2008 4:54:59 AM bad brake up :(  

pinky86
Sherman, TX

is it a bad thing to want to talk to someone on the phone not just in text i have things i could tell one person but at this time not the whole forums ya i messed up in some post i was not thinking right when i posted some of them like the one im not a fake

6/26/2008 5:14:27 AM bad brake up :(  

naughtynicky
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

Quote from pinky86:
is there any one who wants to be a good listiner today i have had a shity week and just need to get some things of my chest if any ones willing to help just by letting me talk top it all off this nice guy is geting the quiet treatment. i know i messed up some but not that bad.......................

Okay Okay Pal.............
spit it out , whats on yer mind , get it off your chest and tell us whats bothering you?
be honest and use spell check so we can follow you on this........the floor is yours....your turn to talk,wazz up?
Nick

6/26/2008 5:16:26 AM bad brake up :(  

bellagioqueen
Portland, OR

"I'm sorry" goes a long way of you really mean it.

6/26/2008 5:23:03 AM bad brake up :(  

beanz991
Houston, TX

Quote from pinky86:
i have had a shity week and just need to get some things of my chest

Might want to start with getting the Richard Ramirez Tattoo off your chest!

6/26/2008 5:27:06 AM bad brake up :(  

pinky86
Sherman, TX

ok to start thing off i got kicked out of my house. about a week later my truck killed over (kinda saw that coming) after that my gf started to hear voices in her head and have suisidal thoughts so she went to the hospital for a week the first two days there i got to go she her after that the 3rd day she told me not to come any more and on her last day she hung up on me with out even saying why now she wont talk to me at al and i want to get my stuff from her house but her mom wont let me get anything with out the GF there well by this time i guess its ex GF i have sent her poems flowers got her a chelo (like a big gutair) nice restraunts camoing at the lake candle light baths with rose petals what did i do wrong i guess i want closuser i was noting but (nice guy) aka being myself but that didnt work for a dame i guess cause i got my heart broken in so many parts if this is to bad to read let me know. i think it is a couwards way to not talk in person but i cant do any thing about it at all

6/26/2008 5:29:21 AM bad brake up :(  

pinky86
Sherman, TX

Quote from beanz991:
Quote from pinky86:

that is a pentacle on my chest it is not a pentagram:::brickwall:brickwall::

[Edited 6/26/2008 5:29:45 AM]

6/26/2008 5:29:26 AM bad brake up :(  

sxyboy69
Madison, TN

Im all ears how can I help

6/26/2008 5:31:50 AM bad brake up :(  

alliejess
Victoria
Australia

hi there mate
just an aussie sheila from down under but if ya need a shoulder i'm here hun
i reckon uya might have worked out for yaself that shit happens and it's ok to be human and stuff up at times

hey sweety just get it off ya chest and lighten the load thats what friends r for
ya know somedays r diamonds and somedays r stone
bloody hell mate u will be ok trust me

GOOD LUCK & CHEERS 4 NOW

6/26/2008 5:32:16 AM bad brake up :(  

pinky86
Sherman, TX

i could do good as a kept man why not all they are are nice guys that have it made they be there self and women pays the bills

just because the women pays the bills does not mean the man just sit arond at the house they wait on the women hand and foot

[Edited 6/26/2008 5:34:49 AM]

6/26/2008 5:35:09 AM bad brake up :(  

beanz991
Houston, TX

Quote from pinky86:
Quote from beanz991:
Quote from pinky86:

that is a pentacle on my chest it is not a pentagram

They're synonymous

6/26/2008 5:49:11 AM bad brake up :(  

jrbogie
Cool, CA

Quote from pinky86:
i could do good as a kept man why not all they are are nice guys that have it made they be there self and women pays the bills

just because the women pays the bills does not mean the man just sit arond at the house they wait on the women hand and foot

sorry man. really wanted to help. but with this statement i see you're beyond anybody's help but your own. some personal responsibility is in order here. why would a rich beautiful woman want to keep you when she can have me?

6/26/2008 5:54:27 AM bad brake up :(  

pinky86
Sherman, TX

lol because im younger more stamina and i have a will to want to make a woman happy but thats just me everyones diffrent

6/26/2008 7:07:06 AM bad brake up :(  

ladyeden
Waynesville, MO

uuuhh, no. Don't think so. Pets should be 4 legged, finned or feathered.
You got problems, she's got problems. Sounds like she's got enough of her own and can't, dosen't care to, deal with yours. You need to deal with your own chit.

Sorry, "nice guys" aren't albatrosses, moochers and free loaders that think all they have to do is "be there". Even a parent gets tired of that mentality and kicks the kid's butt out of the house eventually - which sounds like what likely happened to you.
Get a job. Get you truck fixed. Get your own life in order, take care of yourself. Until then you aren't any "good" for anyone including yourself. Wake up & grow up.

Page: 1, 2