Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookups columbus ohio

But everyone has a different expertise to share, and some of these are hilarious, ROFL. free dating sites in central florida I began working with the on line dating apps and treating each and every date as just a fun time. Users can search for their dates, close friends, lengthy term partners, and even possible marriage prospects. guys gotta get laid digital playground Some folks laugh at their undesirable dates and share their funny stories any likelihood they get.

over 50 hookups

A lot of FDS members talk about how FDS changed their lives. singles athens At his home, he was like, I m truly having a really tough time, I never actually believe we should really have sex , which clearly wasn t a major deal. A excellent way to cope if points don t go as planned on a date, is to have a damn great laugh with your buddies about it. craigslist memphis toys If you uncover that you disagree on certain answers, these can also become the starting of enjoyable, friendly debates to keep your evening interesting.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
8/30/2008 12:51:10 AM Being a single mom is hard!  
solobeat
Los Angeles, CA

havin girls is harder,. i know.. u have to also watch out 4 guys who seem interested, just to get next to your daughters... Scarry ,i know. every time i go to the store w/ my daughter or anywhere for that matter, 2 legged Dogs are always checkin her out..i make her aware so she can b watchful,but let them try it. it sickins me and angers me everytime i spot those pervs.. it's almost a curse to b pretty. WE just have to caucious, and mindful, and prayerful...

8/30/2008 8:35:47 AM Being a single mom is hard!  

hoops419
Cincinnati, OH

I know tons of girls with kids that have no problem dating. I have a kid and have yet to find trouble dating. I can't relate too much to people who can't seem to find a date. It's really not too hard. My son's mother also doesn't seem to be having any problem dating. I don't get it? My son has never met anybody I've ever dated and his mother made a mistake and intro'd him to the first guy she dated, she hasn't done that since. We both put him first. I don't go out that often as my schedule is pretty full. I work full time, go to school and have my son a lot when I'm not working or in school. Yet, I still manage to date when I want to..... I guess I'm just a little caught off guard on how this can make things so hard???

8/30/2008 11:50:37 AM Being a single mom is hard!  

spunkybug65
Antlers, OK

Hey it is hard at times but if you work hard enough you will find time for dinner or a movie. I am a single dad of a 4yo princess and i devote most of my free time to her but thats just my thing. Maybe i find the right woman and maybe not but one thing is that my daughter will have a wounderful life.

8/30/2008 12:37:08 PM Being a single mom is hard!  

angel_babygirl
Pahrump, NV

It is so hard being a sigle mom my daughter is about to be a year old and everytime a guy finds out i have a kid its like sorry got to go. Guys don't realize she is my life every decision is made around her. I so have never minded a guy with kids thats just the way I am I love kids I know it will happen soon it's just the waiting that sux hang in there.

8/30/2008 7:28:52 PM Being a single mom is hard!  

cutemommy3
Salamanca, NY

Quote from dateforfun2008:
I have 2 children myself, a 2 yr od and a 6 yr old. It does get hard to have a social life, but I keep my chin high and know that my day will come one day. U too will have your day. God will put someone in your life when the time is right. The hardest part is waiting on his time...u'll get there, I promise.....

those were exactly my thoughts...im a single mom of 3 blessings. my oldest son is 10, 8 year old daughter, and a 9 month old son. i do get lonely, but i also know that when the Lord is ready for me to have a partner in my life He'll give me one. everyday i have to pray for the strength to be the best mom and dad i can be cuz my babies need me...hang in there it gets easier...

9/1/2008 10:01:11 AM Being a single mom is hard!  

lilsoftballma
Bellingham, WA

Quote from data_chic:
Being a parent in itself is difficult, but being a single parent is twice as hard because we are having to handle both roles. But look at the positive...it makes us who we are. If we are devoted to raising our kids with morals and values and doing what's right and the challenges that comes with it, it makes us stronger people and more understanding about life compared to the rest of the population. But yeah, it would be nice to find someone who can understand the challenges we face, respect us for being committed to our role, and know that sometimes we just want to feel like a human being and not a super hero all the time!!!

Thats the truth and it doesnt get beter said!!!

9/1/2008 10:06:25 AM Being a single mom is hard!  

lilsoftballma
Bellingham, WA

Quote from hoops419:
I know tons of girls with kids that have no problem dating. I have a kid and have yet to find trouble dating. I can't relate too much to people who can't seem to find a date. It's really not too hard. My son's mother also doesn't seem to be having any problem dating. I don't get it? My son has never met anybody I've ever dated and his mother made a mistake and intro'd him to the first guy she dated, she hasn't done that since. We both put him first. I don't go out that often as my schedule is pretty full. I work full time, go to school and have my son a lot when I'm not working or in school. Yet, I still manage to date when I want to..... I guess I'm just a little caught off guard on how this can make things so hard???

Ok tell me would you date a girl whos 7 months pregnant??? Because most guys dont find that attractive. And if the do find me to be cute or whatever once they find out i am expecting again they stop talkin to me!! Tell me that its not hard.......to find a date hahaha!!!!

9/1/2008 11:59:25 AM Being a single mom is hard!  

hoops419
Cincinnati, OH

Quote from lilsoftballma:
Quote from hoops419:

Ok tell me would you date a girl whos 7 months pregnant??? Because most guys dont find that attractive. And if the do find me to be cute or whatever once they find out i am expecting again they stop talkin to me!! Tell me that its not hard.......to find a date hahaha!!!!

I would not date a girl that is 7 months pregnant. I'm sorry if that makes me an a** in your opinion. I'll admit that I've never been and can never be pregnant. However, I know what kind of father I am. If I could hypothetically be pregnant, I would certainly not be trying to date. I would be with the father or wait until I'm not pregnant. I'd have a little life to worry about in my stomach and it's not fair to have the little one deal with my stresses of instability in relationships.
As to why I wouldn't date a woman 7 months pregnant, I would question her abilities as a mother, care giver and person in general. I wouldn't believe she has what I look for in a partner for the reasons I've listed above. Again, you're more than welcome to disagree (and I'm sure you will), but that is just my own HONEST feedback.

9/1/2008 2:25:17 PM Being a single mom is hard!  
marlakw6
Owensboro, KY

It isn't for any of us to judge why you are wanting to date at 7 months pregnant. I would have to wonder why you would, but not judge you because of it.

9/1/2008 4:06:00 PM Being a single mom is hard!  

hoops419
Cincinnati, OH

Your correct.... While I feel I was somewhat judgmental, I was giving very honest feedback from my personal point-of-view. It was only one man's view on why I wouldn't date someone in that position. However, if she chooses to date while being that far along in pregnancy, I wish her all the luck in the world. No one deserves or wants to be alone!

[Edited 9/1/2008 4:06:42 PM]

9/1/2008 6:38:50 PM Being a single mom is hard!  

shelzmb
Bakersfield, CA

It's hard, but I wouldn't change a single thing!! I love being a mom. My boys are 14 and almost 12 and they are awesome. When they were younger it was harder because I didn't go out much and didn't leave them with family or babysitters. I only went out if they were with their father and that wasn't very often because he wasn't around much. I don't look for a relationship because I am busy and figure it will happen when it is meant to happen. I have found that the harder I looked, the more scarce men became. The most important thing is spending time with my boys and just being their mom right now, they aren't getting any younger. That doesn't mean that if someone comes along that I am going to turn my back. It will happen when it happens. Don't be in such a rush to be with a man/woman, when your kids love you and need you and that unconditional love is the best in the world at the end of the day. Everything else will fall into place eventually!! Good luck to you all...be patient!!

9/1/2008 7:34:09 PM Being a single mom is hard!  

jaziej32
Templeton, MA

Kayla2006, Always remember your girls come first, my boy's come first no matter what. Do not ever let any man tell you diffrant and do not let anyone put you down for it. Your girls' are #1 in your life and they will be there for you always, Remember that you clean them now and they will clean you later when you can't.

9/2/2008 8:50:30 AM Being a single mom is hard!  

shelzmb
Bakersfield, CA

Quote from jaziej32:
Kayla2006, Always remember your girls come first, my boy's come first no matter what. Do not ever let any man tell you diffrant and do not let anyone put you down for it. Your girls' are #1 in your life and they will be there for you always, Remember that you clean them now and they will clean you later when you can't.

LOL...and they will pick your nursing home!!!

9/2/2008 12:43:56 PM Being a single mom is hard!  

vyper68
Amanda, OH

i have raised my three girls since birth. changed every diaper and fed every bottle and at time it was hard but the rewards far out weigh the trouble. if a man wants you and not your kids then i think he is only after one thing. your kids are a part of you. if he says he doesnt want anything to do with ur kids then he is saying he only like part of you. hold out for the real deal.

9/4/2008 12:28:34 PM Being a single mom is hard!  

micky5225
Gloversville, NY

I'm a single mom of 2 great kids, one a girl age 12 and one a boy age 4. It's a hard job, but it's well worth everything you do for your kids. It's harder to find someone when you have kids. But we all do what we can. Our kids come first to us, everything else just comes in after them. I found out my son was autistic and I am the one who has gotten him into a school that is really helping him, he's much better since I faught to help him with everything. I love being a single mother. But we can always use a helping hand once and a while. The benefits out weight that bad.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4