Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

what is listcrawler

Women had flagged Lawrence to the website, but no single entity had been in a position to join the dots and avoid crimes taking location, he mentioned. mississippi dating website It is nonetheless well liked , and the app claims you are two. This information driven, selective methodology is the purpose why Eharmony is an excellent option for anybody looking for a lengthy term relationship. vietnam night girls Chat app is the lay chat use app that I have ever seen.

mega personsls

It was one particular of the trippiest experiences ever to see the human IRL in all their dimensions, she said. surrey dating website To bring the date back on track, ask them a thing intimate. Does he have marriage in mind, or is he just a buddy? dieyoucuck onlyfans Is he the man with whom you have been meant to spend the app of your days? Is she the woman with whom you want to create a life? When you date a man or a lady, the feely mingler and sickening lovey doveyness at?

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
7/1/2008 4:15:50 PM Being a single mom is hard!  

kayla2006
Yucaipa, CA

i have two daughters its hard to find a bf out there who will appreciate the fact that i am raising my gurls on my own and that they will always come first... my girls dont even have a father figure in there life so its hard.. my 2 yr old is at that stage where she comprehens everything and she pretty much knows whats going on...its hard to find a decent guy that is while to be with u knowing that u have kids... its hard not to many guys out there that are willing to except my daughters come first.

7/1/2008 5:27:43 PM Being a single mom is hard!  

lovebound
Grant, AL

Being a single mom is a full time job. I know I have raised 3 on my own. but i think it is the same way for single dads. people just don't want to be bother with other people children.Keep your chin up a brighter day will come

7/1/2008 8:05:42 PM Being a single mom is hard!  

dateforfun2008
Columbus, GA

I have 2 children myself, a 2 yr od and a 6 yr old. It does get hard to have a social life, but I keep my chin high and know that my day will come one day. U too will have your day. God will put someone in your life when the time is right. The hardest part is waiting on his time...u'll get there, I promise.....

7/14/2008 8:02:42 PM Being a single mom is hard!  

slace22
Gibsonton, FL

I am 42 and raised my 5 kids alone for 5 years and still have my 2 youngest daughters living with me.
It is almost impossible for me to find a girlfriend.
I wish you luck.
HR

7/20/2008 9:47:40 PM Being a single mom is hard!  

sweetbamagal
Tuscaloosa, AL

It is hard being a single parent raising kids. I am a divorced mom of identical twin boys. They will be four years old next month. Just found out this week they have autism. We will make it through this, especially with the Lord's help. Hats off to all single parents (moms & dads). God bless each of you.

8/3/2008 1:47:06 PM Being a single mom is hard!  
cutekatt
Franklin, NH

I am also a single mother of 2 teens ,somedays are better than others.I feel bad for those of you with young children,they require lots of attention.
But I will tell you this, it does get a little easier as they get older.
I do believe that when you do meet the right person they will be understanding of everything in your life ( even your children) SMILES .............and remember you are special and strong ,deserve nothing but the best, never settle for less

8/3/2008 11:04:11 PM Being a single mom is hard!  

rdroesch
Pleasantville, NY

I think thier is a double standard among many women out there. It is expected rgat a man accept a woman with children (i most certainly do). Yet when they find out a man has has children living with him they seem to back off - If a woman cannot accept the fact i have my daughter living with me or it scares her it is a very clear indication of the type of person I highly doubt a real relationship would be able to flourish. I hope women have open minds towards the men who stood up for thier childrens rights to a promising & healthy lifestyle & succesful future it really does say a lot about our character as people becuase courts really do favor women & it took a lot of determination to insure my daughters safe upbringing. My custody battle had been a real mess when it should have been a very clear cut case - but they give people chance after chance to prove they are ok to be a parent & to have the determination to carry through all that. I now know so much more about the real person I am & my new better half would only benefit from it as well.

8/5/2008 5:51:49 AM Being a single mom is hard!  

stpeteaccountan
Saint Petersburg, FL

Amen I think half the guys are scared off because I do state I have my 3 kids living with me. I also do have free time on the weekends when they see dad but most dont' seem to care, just that I have kids! I know that someone out there understands. I would also date someone who had kids with them, I think they would be most understanding of what I have been through.

8/5/2008 1:21:20 PM Being a single mom is hard!  
mkemelagh
Longview, TX

Ive been a single mom for abour 2 years now, and I have to agree that it is very hard to find someone that doesnt mind your child being involved with your relationship. My little girl is a part of me and whoever wants to date me will have to lover her in oder to love me. Thats just the way it works. Any guy who wont give you the time of day because you haev kids isnt worth your time in the first place. Just love your girls with all you have and eventually love will find you. Just give it time. Good things come to those who wait

8/9/2008 10:11:42 AM Being a single mom is hard!  

yarissa
Tampa, FL

i know exactly how you feel!! this is really hard, its the biggest blessing in my life and at the same time the hardest thing i have ever done, i am a single mother of 2 children ages 3 and 9, my nine year old is easier to take care of , but my 3 year old takes up all my time, he has no father in his life and its just me and him 24/7, the man i meet would have to understand and accept this. i havent found that person yet and i will not bring around a guy who just wants a friends with benefits deal because i dont want to confuse my children, so therefore right now im alone, focusing on making them happy...

8/9/2008 8:14:30 PM Being a single mom is hard!  

data_chic
Abbeville, SC

Being a parent in itself is difficult, but being a single parent is twice as hard because we are having to handle both roles. But look at the positive...it makes us who we are. If we are devoted to raising our kids with morals and values and doing what's right and the challenges that comes with it, it makes us stronger people and more understanding about life compared to the rest of the population. But yeah, it would be nice to find someone who can understand the challenges we face, respect us for being committed to our role, and know that sometimes we just want to feel like a human being and not a super hero all the time!!!

8/9/2008 8:40:52 PM Being a single mom is hard!  

davurge
College Station, TX

Tell me about it- I raise two boys by myself. Believe me when I tell you it's a beautiful madness!

8/10/2008 6:38:35 PM Being a single mom is hard!  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

Being a single parent is hard, but it also makes you a stronger person. If a guy cant accept the fact I have 2 kids, theres the door!!! I take my girls out and do things, and just have fun. Not going to sit around watching life pass me by because I am a single mom. I get out and live life, and if by chance I meet someone out and about doing the things "we" are doing, it could become a great thing. This weekend "we" went out to the Mesquite rodeo, guys had no problem flirting and talking while my girls was with me. Than we headed out to Hurricane Harbor and it was the same thing. I know somewhere out there is a guy thats meant for me. Time will only tell

8/11/2008 10:38:19 PM Being a single mom is hard!  

simplebeauty182
Alvarado, TX

I def know how you all feel =\ Being a single mom is hard but it def has its rewards. Double the Hugs and kisses. I do wish I could find someone who doesn't mind the fact that I am a single mom by choice. The first thing guys I have come into contact with think "oh you are adopting...well all you are lookin for is a daddy then" That's just not the case. Yes I am adopting because my son deserves a good life. He deserves to be loved even if it's just from one parent. One parent is better than no parent.

8/12/2008 11:52:20 AM Being a single mom is hard!  

lucysueloo
Washington, NC

heck yeah its hard, three kids, one is grown, two are teenagers that live with me. That means I usually have a house full of teenagers, and most of them call me mama. Then I TRY to have a social life and they want to be ALL up in my business. It is sweet, because they want to get to know the person I am talking to, but at the same time, I get no privacy, AT ALL.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4