Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

download hookup dating app

He came household to our hometown and we matched on Tinder, I swiped on him recognizing who he was. best dating app in orlando With dating apps to the rescue, getting a date these days is just a handful of taps away. You can also invest in tokens to send a priority message, highlight your profile or send a Super Yes to let a further user know you are incredibly interested in them. tallinn dating site It was the initial full day of spring, and I could have used the time to go outdoors, to take my dog to our preferred park, or just to take a nap.

best hookup only apps

But do view every date as a potential learning practical experience. free hookup sites edmonton We didn t strategy anything in certain or time/location. There is no doubt in my thoughts he is the one particular I want to be with for the rest of my life. rub ratings spokane When these could constitute a small minority of circumstances, there are a lot of women who end up with men and women they never pictured themselves dating.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/28/2013 12:43:37 PM Raiser of taxes reflected in scripture  
mack_de_mack
Over 1,000 Posts (1,933)
Las Cruces, NM
95, joined Apr. 2013

Daniel 11:20

Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle.

- King James Bible

The raiser of taxes sows up, does his thing, makes, or tries to make a peace covenant with enemies...then he is removed from office and the vile person is put in place...guess who the vile person is!

Look at what Obama has done since he took office. Homosexuals are just OK with him, abortion, his world wide apology tour, sitting down to "talk" with the Taliban, and the taxes he has increased/raised and the programs he has set up that will increase our taxes in the future....

Obama is the raiser of taxes, in my opinion.

No one has borrowed more money from a foreign government than him. He has ruined this country, we have become a joke to the world. It's gonna get worse.

Now, tell me how wrong I am, you ignorant atheists!

Then stand back and watch what happens next.

Remember that the first person appearing and claiming to be Christ, will NOT be christ. He will be the Antichrist. Better get ready. Better wake up. It's happening right under our noses.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/29/2013 12:42:00 AM Raiser of taxes reflected in scripture  
mack_de_mack
Over 1,000 Posts (1,933)
Las Cruces, NM
95, joined Apr. 2013

After the raiser of taxes is out of office, the vile person appears.

Matt 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elects sake those days shall be shortened.

Who are the elect? They are those who believe in God and Jesus Christ. The Christians I.e. us.

In order for the days to be shortened for the Christians, I.e. us, we I.e the Christians would have to be here. That means God is not going to rapture us out of here before the Antichrist appears. We're gonna be here.

The rapture doctrine is false. Started by a mentally I'll young woman by the name of Margret McDonald.

Rev 11:7 and Rev 11:11 reflects that Jesus returns three and one half days after the Antichrist murders the two witnesses. Remember he let's them lay in the street to prove to the world that they will not rise. He gets proven wrong.

The two witnesses appear 10 days before the Antichrist Rev 11. The Antichrist appears as reflected in Dan 8:24.

And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

He'll be working at leading the Christians astray. He won't be able to do it.

We are talking about Satan's tribulation, not God's wrath. Rev 9:5

Revelation 9:5 King James Version (KJV)

5 And to them (Satan and the nephilim aka fallen angels) it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

Co-witnessed by Rev 9:10.

And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

Satan will appear here on the earth claiming to be Jesus Christ, here to rapture us away. Don't believe it.

I urge you to look up the Scriptures that I did not quote. I am on a tablet and could not get them all.

The tribulation is shortened for the elects sake and there is no rapture. We're gonna be here to witness this

[Edited 6/29/2013 12:43:19 AM ]

7/7/2013 11:54:51 PM Raiser of taxes reflected in scripture  

tfhwsi
El Paso, TX
35, joined May. 2013

There have been many a raiser of taxes in this world in many kingdoms throughout history.

I seriously doubt the Bible is referring to Obama.

7/8/2013 1:36:41 AM Raiser of taxes reflected in scripture  

irene808
Over 1,000 Posts (1,103)
Honolulu, HI
44, joined Jan. 2013

I second your motion. Just because man or a woman no different from you and me is electric to office, make all the dumb choices, listen to his skanks of advisors doesn't make him an anti-Christ. He is not alone in the decision-making thing, I know you are well aware of this.

I asked my father back in the day why he saved bills with blue seal and quarters last dated 1964? He told me, "America has made the biggest mistake by selling the nation to the world's most largest banks, don't they know I'm still paying for my car loan?" I never understood that until I was old enough to know. Whoever the president was in 1978, 79 whatever: My father referred to as the anti-Christ and found every scripture in the Bible and the congregation listened to him. The only thing my father said it was true until today was that, "there comes a day our children will pay the price for the mistakes that we make as a Nation under God." Than Bush's administration was a bigger mistake. By the time Obama was elected to office, we're already in the the biggest hole. When we re-elected Bush, I already knew and I'm sure you did too there was absolutely no hope for us in the next 10 to 20 years from now. All we have are hard working American people that someday we we'll pay more tax. Well that day is today.

7/8/2013 4:11:36 AM Raiser of taxes reflected in scripture  
mack_de_mack
Over 1,000 Posts (1,933)
Las Cruces, NM
95, joined Apr. 2013

I did not say he was the Antichrist. I said he was the raiser of taxes. Look up what the raiser of taxes does in the last days and compare it to obama and people before him in other countries. Believe what you like.

Do either of the above posters believe there will be a rapture?

[Edited 7/8/2013 4:13:43 AM ]

7/8/2013 5:02:26 AM Raiser of taxes reflected in scripture  

irene808
Over 1,000 Posts (1,103)
Honolulu, HI
44, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from mack_de_mack:
I did not say he was the Antichrist. I said he was the raiser of taxes. Look up what the raiser of taxes does in the last days and compare it to obama and people before him in other countries. Believe what you like.

Do either of the above posters believe there will be a rapture?

Our taxes are too hi. I'm pretty sure also our nation's baby boomers will eat up all the social security with nothing left for me when I retire.

7/8/2013 5:08:05 AM Raiser of taxes reflected in scripture  
mack_de_mack
Over 1,000 Posts (1,933)
Las Cruces, NM
95, joined Apr. 2013

Do you believe in a rapture?

7/8/2013 5:28:14 AM Raiser of taxes reflected in scripture  

irene808
Over 1,000 Posts (1,103)
Honolulu, HI
44, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from mack_de_mack:
Do you believe in a rapture?

This is a very freaky question. I'm actually hoping that this was another one of those mis- interpretation. The word itself gives me the creeps

7/8/2013 7:11:07 AM Raiser of taxes reflected in scripture  
mack_de_mack
Over 1,000 Posts (1,933)
Las Cruces, NM
95, joined Apr. 2013

Yes, it is a creepy word, but do you believe that Christ will return and take all Christians out of here before the Antichrist appears?

7/8/2013 12:33:16 PM Raiser of taxes reflected in scripture  
mack_de_mack
Over 1,000 Posts (1,933)
Las Cruces, NM
95, joined Apr. 2013

They have corrupted themselves, their spot is not the spot of his children: they are a perverse and crooked generation
(Deut. 32:5)

These are the offspring of Cain.

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Rev 2:9

Offspring of Cain claiming to be Jews, when they are not. How do we identify them...tell them from the real Jewish people? By their fruits you shall know them.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Rev 3:9

Same thing.

God his happy with two out of Seven churches. Only those two that taught about the offspring of Satan/Cain
i.e. Kenites aka sons of Cain.

Knowing that the Kenites exist is the key of David:

And the Key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open. Isaiah 22:22

And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; (Revelation 3.7)