Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

site like craigslist for hookups 2018

Tidbits are icebreakers that outline 3 interests of the user. christian dating dayton ohio But they re surely quite unrewarding and frustrating due to a quantity of really obvious factors. The very best dating web pages feature built in privacy attributes and even moderators to step in when a user is out of line or poses a risk to other folks. joss mooney onlyfans You might have noticed Connecting Singles has a new appear.

megapersonal com sign up

COM offer you with fantastic price and No CB restrictions and weekly payout. mcdonough ga classifieds Now, I recognize that our daughter could have felt humiliated and embarrassed. It was really bizarre. mexican sex sites No prospect in my church, do not go to a lot of events alone , always with my son.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
7/8/2008 1:07:55 PM Length of Your Hair What does it say about u??  

funlovinwoman
Douglassville, TX

I think that the length of a person's hair says alot. What do ya'll think about Women with longer hair at a later age??? What do u think about a man with a nice haircut at a later age or with longer hair at a later age. I think that if it is what U want as the person with the hair it shouldn't dang well matter to anyone else. At my age I get alot of blah blah blah from my friends and family tellin me that at my age I should cut this hair off and it would make me look younger. My reply is AS LONG as I am comfortable with it, what's it to ya?? Do I have a bad attitude or am I right, not to care what others think??? Please have fun with your comments on it. Thanks

7/8/2008 1:16:55 PM Length of Your Hair What does it say about u??  
traceme927
Burleson, TX

I think what ever blow's your skirt up is what you should do!

As for a man........I dont like a man that has more hair than I do

[Edited 7/8/2008 1:17:21 PM]

7/8/2008 1:36:11 PM Length of Your Hair What does it say about u??  

misladypink1887
Montgomery, TX

I have observed my friends as they get older the hair gets shorter--they seen to think it makes them younger--I disagree--it is the style not the cut--I am letting mine grow it makes me feel more girly girl.

If your hair makes you happy that is all that counts--only you know how you feel!

7/8/2008 1:37:35 PM Length of Your Hair What does it say about u??  
crash76446
Dublin, TX

A woman with long hair is sexy as hell.....pardon my french......

7/8/2008 2:48:13 PM Length of Your Hair What does it say about u??  

wowrandy
Austin, TX

Quote from traceme927:
I think what ever blow's your skirt up is what you should do!

As for a man........I dont like a man that has more hair than I do

First of all it's a well known fact that a woman with her hands on her hips is intimidating as hell to most any man so do you think any of us are going criticize your curly locks, I don't think so traceme. Your hair is just wonderful, it's perfect, that style looks really good on you! If I was prone to wearin skirts I might grow my hair longer as a hedge agin stray wind gusts that might threaten to bare me unmentionables, ya know. But with my current wardrobe this is not a concern. Dude across the street dyes his hair, he's 10 years older that EVEN me, and is always tryin to get me to dye mine, no sir, not gonna open that can of worms. I guess I have it a** backwards cause I specifically painted my car grey so that I didn't look so old with my gray hair, kinda worked but the car still gets more looks than I. hehe. I've always preferred short hair as it is just so much more comforable, specially in the Texas heat.
Long mustaches, however, hold a great deal of utilitarian value, some say. You can "save some" for desert a while later. Uh Oh! That's a hands on them hips comment if I ever heard one! Now no one on DH will EVER kiss me, damn! I do have to draw the line though if a woman's mustache is longer than mine.

Buttons; All I gotta say is that you look mighty fine in Pink and in this and your other photos your hair is beautiful! And just remember; Some people laughed at me cause I was different. I laughed at them cause they were all the same. They are jealous and I suspect you know that already.

7/8/2008 2:53:15 PM Length of Your Hair What does it say about u??  
jaded75149
Mesquite, TX

I agree...whatever makes you happy. And as for men....no hair, or long hair...so long as they keep it clean and neat....I don't care.

7/8/2008 3:30:58 PM Length of Your Hair What does it say about u??  
traceme927
Burleson, TX

Quote from crash76446:
A woman with long hair is sexy as hell.....pardon my french......

awwww Crash my hair is not long and I thought you thought I was sexy as hell

[Edited 7/8/2008 3:31:52 PM]

7/8/2008 3:41:09 PM Length of Your Hair What does it say about u??  

funlovinwoman
Douglassville, TX

thanks for all the comments ya'll. Crash I think u just love the women long or short haired LOL. Randy I smiled and laughed the whole dang time reading your comment. You just won't do. LOL You can put more words into something then anyone I have ever known. I am glad that you posted. Thanks always. Ladies I appreciate and approve of your comments as well. I believe the hair thing is what the individual is happy with not what OTHERS are happy with about them. If u don't please yourself first how the heck are ya fixn to please anyone else?so just keep this in mind if u are the individual that you LIKE don't ever let ANYONE change who YOU are. I don't plan on changin, I am who I am and that's all that I am. HAIR is just PART of who I am. Doesn't make any changes in my or in anything else that I do or say. RANDY I LOVE your hair it is just fine. Even though it's the same color as your car, I wouldn't want you to have your car the color of my hair.

7/8/2008 3:42:36 PM Length of Your Hair What does it say about u??  

funlovinwoman
Douglassville, TX

Crash, the way I read your comment I thought it was pretty dang straight forward ENGLISH not FRENCH . So are you tellin me I have been speakin French the whole time???

7/8/2008 4:19:27 PM Length of Your Hair What does it say about u??  

tfortexas
Big Sandy, TX

I think long hair for a women is youthful not short hair

7/8/2008 6:25:17 PM Length of Your Hair What does it say about u??  
traceme927
Burleson, TX

So what are you saying tfortexas.......no, no....dont hold back just tell us how you feel!

7/8/2008 8:14:15 PM Length of Your Hair What does it say about u??  
crash76446
Dublin, TX

lol...i think he did trace.....and funlovin i hear ya in any language darlin......

7/8/2008 8:39:52 PM Length of Your Hair What does it say about u??  
traceme927
Burleson, TX

awwww thanks crash

7/8/2008 10:21:01 PM Length of Your Hair What does it say about u??  

funlovinwoman
Douglassville, TX

That's good crash that you hear me in any language now that I know FRENCH I will freshin up on the English. Trace, I think he's havin fun with the two of us don't u???? I don't know if I should be laughin,drinkin, or dancin. Maybe I'll just do all of them sounds like a dang good idea. HAIR HAIR HAIR what can I say??????????

7/9/2008 12:53:53 AM Length of Your Hair What does it say about u??  

daddyduck
Splendora, TX

My hair is long, for now, if I ever meet up with the right person and she tells me it would make her happier if it was cut another way, I would definately consider her feeling . Now if she demanded I cut it, i'd know 2 things , one i'm with the wrong person and 2 looks like my hair is getting longer. JMO

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6