Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal ad

Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you appear to be feeling about the dilemma you have chosen. men looking for men in orlando Inside a partnership, the attributes that I value most are honesty, integrity, openness, by openness I m saying that He is prepared to be vulnerable to and with me. You often locate adventures, seek out new folks, and attempt new factors. huggle dating app review Then Andrea shares the deets on a recent relationship and why the ending showed the kind of growth that only experience can teach you.

best app for hookups australia

FreeDating. huntsville singles dating Immediately after six months of dating, they decided to move in collectively. Learn mindful dating with EliteSingles, come across your zen and a partner to share it with in a busy world. freelocaldates con You can even come across appreciate by just one swipe of your finger.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/16/2007 9:42:57 PM Bible bashers beware.....  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

Would you consider yourself a....

1-Bible Basher

2-Bible Boom Box

3-Bible Believer

All posts are welcome...There are no right or wrong answers,please be respectful and curtious of others,and by all means....if you dont like or agree w/ what someone else posts....let them know that you disagree as kindly as you can!!! Thank You! Peace

8/17/2007 5:43:29 AM Bible bashers beware.....  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

Im a Bible boom box..I have read it a couple of times through out the yrs.I love Bible study groups and learning the different ways people interpret it. But mostly I like to listen to Christian music on my Boom box (see???)and hear the Words of God through song!
Peace

8/17/2007 7:23:21 AM Bible bashers beware.....  

sampowers420
Statesboro, GA

what is this bible that you speak of?

8/17/2007 7:56:45 AM Bible bashers beware.....  

sahyriael
Bronx, NY

What Bible, which religion?

Sahri

8/17/2007 8:15:37 AM Bible bashers beware.....  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

Good job you two keeping me on my toes!(what does that mean?)

I automatically assumed "The Bible"..so I assumed everyones Bible was the same!(my bad)

One definition is-the Sacred scriptures/writings of "any" Religion.Lets go w/ that!

You need not be Religious,but lets stick to sharing about Bibles. Peace

8/17/2007 7:50:25 PM Bible bashers beware.....  

genuinedee
Crystal Lake, IL

What is a Bible boom box?

8/18/2007 8:59:21 PM Bible bashers beware.....  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

Do any of you guys lend any credence to any other historical literature?....the Dead Seas scrolls aren't included though they were conclusively shown to be written in the same 1800 year time frame as the bible...and most evidence agrees that it was written by one of the authors of the New Testament. Many books of that time still hold a great interest to many different cultures......How many other religions/view points do you really know?

8/19/2007 4:52:52 AM Bible bashers beware.....  

hamandbeans
Reading, MI

the bible is know as Basic Instruction Before Leaving Earth Its a manual for humans from the manufacture.

8/19/2007 6:48:04 AM Bible bashers beware.....  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

Found in 1947 in a cave near the dead sea by an arab shepherd, the Dead Sea Scrolls included documents included Psalms, Deuteronomy, and the 24' long scroll of Isaiah. Only 1/3 of the scrolls were Bibical, including those listed above. some were books that purport to be the work of ancient heroes of the faith, and some peculiar to the sect that produced them. I'll have to dig further to find where those writings can be found. Some were just copies as well.
Remember the 400 year time between the old and new testaments, were filled with war. Babylon captured Israel ceased to be an independent nation. So little is known about these Pesian years of domination because Josephus, the Jewish historian all but ignores them. Then comes Alexander the Great. He acquired Palestine and tried to create a world with the Greek language and culture. During this time, so much of the writings in languages were destroyed that were not written in Greek.

8/19/2007 6:49:22 AM Bible bashers beware.....  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

I love that song Ham!!!!!!!! Those fellows friggin JAM!!!!!

8/20/2007 7:32:15 AM Bible bashers beware.....  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

the bible forumruiner that she speaks of is the one you have never even picked up the one you believe it rodiegos but in fact it is the one i read myself i quote from the one others like yourself find nothing but a peice of crap when infact it is oppesite

8/20/2007 10:36:07 AM Bible bashers beware.....  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

Even so....just had it forced on me far too much until something just snapped.....I am afraid that though I am a good guy.....gonna have to put me in the basher column

8/20/2007 10:51:01 AM Bible bashers beware.....  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

Thank you Krupa....you are the only one who has entered this thread and responded in the way I intended for it to be. Good honesty too!! Like I said there is no right or wrong and if you dont like the Bible or just have no use for it,then by all means....Welcome!! You have made an old "Bible boom boxer" very happy!!! Peace

8/20/2007 3:30:51 PM Bible bashers beware.....  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

I can only be true to myself and hold tightly to the things I know in my heart are right. Peace to you too lil honey!

8/20/2007 3:50:29 PM Bible bashers beware.....  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

i agree that there is a lot of scriptural writings not included,however i truly believe that what is in the bible is what was intended to be. you can certainly go to the bookstore and find things written by the same that were included in the bible but they weren't included for 1 reason or another.the thing that bothers me is the "bible" and catholic bible are a bit different.
i dont believe in tellin someone wht they should believe rather live your life and maybe something will rub off.there are a lot of good people out there who are not believers and just as many believers who do not practice what they preach.

Page: 1, 2