Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

vegas hookup

I ve learned that it is superior to commence a friendship first no sex and just hangout get to know each other and progress from that point. christian singles ohio Irrespective of whether they re a waste of time is rather down to you to choose, based on what else you could be performing rather. As a extremely educated, profession oriented lady, seeking for a serious partnership, what are some of the more well liked dating popular apps that I should really We typically advise against replying to persons posting on Singapore forums when posting from Indian ISPs. milfylistcrawler Even if you are unsure of what sort of person you are seeking for, some websites provide a service that takes the personal facts entered by the user and finds prospective matches primarily based on that facts.

megapersona

But according to OkCupid, asking whether or not he likes the taste of beer could possibly get you the answer to that question. free dating sites in riverside ca TrulyMadly, for instance, aims to make the app available in 11 Indian languages—including Assamese, Bengali, Tamil, and Telugu—by the finish of the year. Zoosk takes the concept of on line dating and enables users to connect internationally. asiandate team unsubscribe Sounds to me like you two have a lot to talk about, assistance you the contemplating marriage.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/20/2013 6:57:26 PM Why do some people sit and stare at other people?  
lookin4him2012
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,225)
Boone, NC
47, joined Jan. 2012

It took me the longest time to realize that my boyfriend isn't just staring at pretty females when we are together but he stares at everyone and I'm getting used to it but it's ridiculous. And it's the way he does it that really irritates me. I'm a very private person and don't care about the people around me when in restaurants and other public places but when I go out with him he stares at everyone around him and it drives me crazy! It's worse than women that like to gossip and talk about everyone. I can't stand people who stare and was raised not to do it.
So are you the type that likes to stare when out in public places? Why do you do it? What does it do for you?

I'm seriously curious about this. I've never experienced this before with a man.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/20/2013 7:18:21 PM Why do some people sit and stare at other people?  

alicia1031
Temecula, CA
27, joined Oct. 2012

isn't that called people watching?

i only stare if it is a situation that is making a scene. for instance the other day i was in a restaurant and this man started shouting at his wife/gf. she was obviously crying.i stared to make sure that it wasn't going to escalate.when he started to grab her arm pretty forcefully, i got involved. i was raised it's not polite to stare but there are times when one needs to take a good look.

as for your question, i have friends that like to people watch. it doesn't bother me. it reminds me of the people who stare at their phone the entire time. i just make sure that i get their attention before i talk about something.

9/20/2013 7:22:40 PM Why do some people sit and stare at other people?  

tborsey
Acworth, GA
36, joined Sep. 2011

People watching is free entertainment. People stare at me, and I know it's not because I'm drop dead gorgeous

9/22/2013 8:11:41 AM Why do some people sit and stare at other people?  
lookin4him2012
Boone, NC
47, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from alicia1031:
isn't that called people watching?

i only stare if it is a situation that is making a scene. for instance the other day i was in a restaurant and this man started shouting at his wife/gf. she was obviously crying.i stared to make sure that it wasn't going to escalate.when he started to grab her arm pretty forcefully, i got involved. i was raised it's not polite to stare but there are times when one needs to take a good look.

as for your question, i have friends that like to people watch. it doesn't bother me. it reminds me of the people who stare at their phone the entire time. i just make sure that i get their attention before i talk about something.

yeah I guess that's what it is. I just don't see why someone feels the need to know what is going on at every table around them, for instance, while in a restaurant.

We went out a while back and he was talking about a woman at a nearby table walking past it and how the people at it were calling for her cause she missed their table and I was like huh, whaat? I could have cared less about paying attention to anyone but him and our conversation and meal. He is always noticing what is going on with people and trying to guess what it is they are talking about or doing and I'm thinking the whole time who cares!

[Edited 9/22/2013 8:12:28 AM ]

9/22/2013 10:36:21 AM Why do some people sit and stare at other people?  

countrymomhere
Over 1,000 Posts (1,230)
Sparta, MI
35, joined Jun. 2013

I like to ppl watch. Free entertainment & ud be surprised what you see.

A group of ppl left a restaurant & didnt finish their food/drinks. A lady walked up to that table & started eating & drink what was left. I was with my gf's & we all were shocked.

9/22/2013 9:07:02 PM Why do some people sit and stare at other people?  

jasmi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,529)
Latrobe, PA
58, joined Jun. 2008

I am nebby by nature, so in public I tend to pay attention to everything around me. I try not to blatantly stare at anyone, though.

9/22/2013 9:39:15 PM Why do some people sit and stare at other people?  
lookin4him2012
Boone, NC
47, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from countrymomhere:
I like to ppl watch. Free entertainment & ud be surprised what you see.

A group of ppl left a restaurant & didnt finish their food/drinks. A lady walked up to that table & started eating & drink what was left. I was with my gf's & we all were shocked.

9/23/2013 8:33:16 AM Why do some people sit and stare at other people?  
lookin4him2012
Boone, NC
47, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from littlekat2:
Have you asked him why he does this and tell him how you feel about it?

I think what your boyfriend does is just plain rude and disrespectful. He isn't with everyone else. He is with you and should be proud of it.

If it happened to me I would just get up and leave him sitting there.

I am aware of what goes on around me but not to that extreme extent. I will look around when I first go in some place but after that, unless a problem came up near by, I pay attention to the person I am with because he is worth it. If he wasn't I would not be with him in the first place. JMHO

he pays enough attention to me too but it just bothers me that he has to stare. It makes me feel like he doesn't get out of the house enough and doesn't understand how to NOT stare when he does go out. kind of like a child that was never taught good manners I guess. He is very country and doesn't do a whole lot and didn't go out much til I came along and doesn't have manners in other areas as well. But this one is a biggie with me because it just irritates me to watch his eyes swirling around watching everything around him constantly and talking about people he doesn't even know.

9/25/2013 12:59:03 PM Why do some people sit and stare at other people?  

truckdriver007
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,294)
Bowling Green, KY
57, joined Feb. 2012

Like others have said, talk to him about it and let him know how it makes you feel. I people watch myself, got started when I was married. She would want me to go shopping with her and I would for a while but when I got tired of it I would go set on a bench and watch people. It will amaze you at what people do when they think no one is watching!!!

10/16/2013 12:16:59 AM Why do some people sit and stare at other people?  

d_voted
Over 2,000 Posts (3,815)
Winnipeg, MB
62, joined Sep. 2008
online now!

Sometimes it is people watching and sometimes it is when my mind goes blank and I stare off into space. If someone is in that space then ????

A young man came and sat beside me and proceeded to stare off into space too.
I looked at him a few times and saw that he seemed to be staring off into MY space.
Because I am quite a bit older and he looked in pretty good shape I just got up, went over to MY space and put my arms around it and went to place it into the back of my truck. Then I thought I should teach him about manners so I went over to him and said, "Why were you staring into MY space?"
He seemed genuinely surprised and replied, "Oh, sir I wasn't staring into YOUR space."
I said, "Yes you were, I saw you."
He shook his head and pointed to where MY space was and said, "Sir, I was staring through YOUR space to MY space just beyond."
Well, you can imagine how embarrassing that was for me. I quickly apologized and went and got the space back out of my truck and put it back.
When I went to sit down and stare into MY space again I had a disquieting feeling that something was wrong. I was uncomfortable and wondered if I had been deceived.
Was he actually staring into his own space beyond mine or was he actually staring into MY space? It was difficult to tell for certain, and he gave no indication either way. He just sat there with a pleasant empty look on his face and stared ahead.
The more I thought about it the less I seemed to enjoy staring into MY space and became preoccupied with whether or not HE was actually trespassing by staring through my space or maybe lying and actually staring into MY space all along.
This really started to irritate me. I would glace over and soon I felt he was mocking me - staring blankly AND enjoying it. He was aggravating me and was so good at hiding it that it was almost imperceptible. Oh yes, he was a good actor - staring into MY space and pretending to be staring into his own just over there.
It was starting to make me angry and I was getting sick of looking over at that ape like face with no expression on it. Staring blankly - goading me on - trying to fool me - just taunting me.
Soon my discomfort grew from irritation to anger and from anger to rage and I had all but forgotten to even stare into MY own space.
I was thinking of a way to sabotage him but couldn't seem to find a way to prove he was staring into MY space and so an assault was not really appropriate.
He was lying but I couldn't prove it so again I was trapped. Jeeeze this guy was good - what a swine - what a piece of work - so smug - staring like that - not even a hint of wrongdoing - boy he was good.
Well - just as I was about to tell him what a clever rat he was - he left.
I looked back and couldn't tell if it was his or MY space he had been gawking at - NOW I couldn't even tell the difference between his and MINE. They seemed to blend into each other and I couldn't separate them.
So I hollered after him, "Aren't you going to take YOUR space with you?"
He said, "Oh, no thank you sir, you may have it - I have some space at home."

NOW my question: WHAT SHOULD I HAVE DONE ABOUT THAT !!!??????

D

10/23/2013 1:05:34 AM Why do some people sit and stare at other people?  
ladiebugg55
Over 2,000 Posts (2,680)
Redding, CA
59, joined Jun. 2012

I enjoy people watching. I learn from reading body language and find human behavior interesting and even entertaining at times. Gawking or a dead on stare is rude and there is a difference..my late husband and I used to people watch whenever we were in public enjoying a coke and resting from a shopping spree..

11/14/2013 9:16:07 PM Why do some people sit and stare at other people?  

pdforone
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,119)
Litchfield, OH
63, joined Jul. 2010

An old man is sitting at a bus stop, when a teenage boy with a multi-colored mohawk sits down. The old man just stares at the boys hair, finally the boy says "What haven’t you ever done anything wild or crazy"? The old man replied "Yes, years ago I screwed a peac*ck and was just wondering if your my son"?

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/dirtyjokes/mohawkteenjokes.html

My daughter thought the old man was me.

11/19/2013 12:46:49 AM Why do some people sit and stare at other people?  
stevenr6
Vista, CA
20, joined Sep. 2013

because people are dumb and you should hate them

11/19/2013 7:51:20 AM Why do some people sit and stare at other people?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,470)
Ventura, CA
66, joined Mar. 2009

staring at people is rude so i stare at tits.

11/24/2013 2:18:48 PM Why do some people sit and stare at other people?  

ceade
Harriman, TN
58, joined May. 2013

Quote from jrbogie1949:
staring at people is rude so i stare at tits.

Other than that....some of us are hearing impaired and read lips.

11/25/2013 3:17:52 PM Why do some people sit and stare at other people?  

2wheeledrider
Live Oak, FL
51, joined Jun. 2012
online now!

A few months back , there was a woman that got out of this really nice 2013 Jet Black with a blue pearled custom paint job SS Camaro , and I mean this decked out monster was really nice. And as she was just about to pass me , she stopped and walked up to me put her hand on her hip and she said , "You know its not nice to STARE at someone, that is very rude." I moved my head to the side looking past her, then looked at her and said, Very Nice Car , and if you think of that car as a "Someone" then get used to people staring at it. Needless to say she looked disappointed as she walked away mumbling "men uugghh ( and some other non-understandable vocals ) ". She looked as good as the car she drove and I would've paid her the compliment as well. But when you have the self centered shallow personality and attitude of a Paris Hilton branded broke bicycle,, the car got compliment.

[Edited 11/25/2013 3:19:05 PM ]

1/17/2014 12:18:15 AM Why do some people sit and stare at other people?  
ram7474
Over 1,000 Posts (1,067)
Post Falls, ID
40, joined Apr. 2013

Because it's fun

1/18/2014 12:23:17 PM Why do some people sit and stare at other people?  

zimzane2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,722)
High Point, NC
54, joined Jan. 2013
online now!

I saw a 6 foot plus man with a woman not even 5 feet tall. It just came natural to stare along with several other people.

1/18/2014 2:12:48 PM Why do some people sit and stare at other people?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (146,483)
Assumption, IL
66, joined May. 2010

ummmmmmmmmmm ... mmmmmmmmmmm .... wh'? .... oh ... sorry Zim ... I felt as if I was staring into space there for a moment.

2/23/2014 7:59:00 AM Why do some people sit and stare at other people?  

snupple
Tiverton, RI
64, joined Apr. 2013

Mine every time we went to a restaurant all he does is look around who is there and he noticed a woman with a mini skirt right... So, instead of pay attention to me and our conversation he didn't take his eyes of her legs so, I moved a bit so he don't have to lean a bit to see her. He goes why did you do that?? I said well, you keept looking at her and I made sure you will not miss anything you want to see of her. He turned red. I got very tiered this happens most of the time we go out.

2/23/2014 10:59:43 AM Why do some people sit and stare at other people?  

ronleeseberg
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,869)
Mauston, WI
48, joined Jan. 2012

People watching is mainly a study of human nature and behavior. It lets you see what people are like and how they interact in the world.

2/25/2014 4:39:42 PM Why do some people sit and stare at other people?  
lookin4him2012
Boone, NC
47, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from snupple:
Mine every time we went to a restaurant all he does is look around who is there and he noticed a woman with a mini skirt right... So, instead of pay attention to me and our conversation he didn't take his eyes of her legs so, I moved a bit so he don't have to lean a bit to see her. He goes why did you do that?? I said well, you keept looking at her and I made sure you will not miss anything you want to see of her. He turned red. I got very tiered this happens most of the time we go out.

yeah, this is what I'm talking about. A man that stares at women while out WITH you. Men have no idea how to make the woman they are actually with feel good about themselves but would rather stare at other, more good looking women instead. Then they say women are hard to please but they are stupid to think women don't notice them staring at other women. I could care less if a guy wants to look at a woman but if we get one date out together per week then focus on me or else you will lose my interest real quick! I think some men forget there are also tons of men out there that look way better than they look to their woman. It goes both ways

2/25/2014 5:29:34 PM Why do some people sit and stare at other people?  
sprockettvonc
Erlanger, KY
54, joined Dec. 2013

There's a difference between people watching/glancing and staring.
If he's staring, I'd feel uncomfortable as well . . . kinda creepy.

4/7/2014 8:58:33 PM Why do some people sit and stare at other people?  

biking1964
Buford, GA
50, joined May. 2011

I quit staring once I figure out she's a lesbian.

4/8/2014 4:27:25 AM Why do some people sit and stare at other people?  
josfsd06
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,270)
Sioux Falls, SD
56, joined Mar. 2014

Depends how you define "stare". When I'm in public, my eyes are always moving. I don't look at anyone in particular, just scan the environment. Something I picked up in the military.

4/9/2014 1:29:36 AM Why do some people sit and stare at other people?  

cowboyhippy
San Antonio, TX
51, joined Jul. 2013

Some people are lonely