Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals listcrawler

So we have been maintaining in touch with facebook and skype face to face chats. craigslist boone iowa personals There are not to a lot of men and women and the 1 do not respond. Video dates are now accessible if you cannot meet in particular person and there s a ‘speed date alternative for two minute virtual dates with other on the web members. bolivious I can re enable my account and come across the name of this button and reply back when I ve completed so.

local hookup app review

Silver Singles is a dating app that is exclusively for daters who are age 50 and above. craigslist kodiak personals If you are definitely interested in the person, you will drop subtle or not so subtle queues that you wish to see the individual once more for the duration of the first date. 95. mothership gay Meeting folks quickly on line, then heading out to meet them in individual can produce all sorts of scenarios.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/23/2008 4:14:43 AM For the Potheads  

racjah
Gresham, OR

I use cheap boose or wine, a sparkling wine works best

9/24/2008 9:01:24 PM For the Potheads  

maddoser
Vincennes, IN

i boil water, then put my pipe in, then turn the heat down to half way, leave it for 45 min, and your pipe will be clean. then get panty hose, stretch it over a mixing bowl, and slowly pour your water onto it, the resin will collect in the panty hose. when it's dry, save it, and smoke it when your desperate. that's the right way to do it.

if you don't care bout resin soak the pipe in rubbing alcohol for half an hour, it;ll come clean.

9/26/2008 7:50:07 AM For the Potheads  
soledad37
Aberdeen, SD

Man I need to move to Cali so freaking strict in this part of the world...The last time I own a pipe was in NY BUT
had to change my ways for the babes. There is no public transportation and citizens get DUI like crazy in this town. I never drank till I got here. Cigarretes and alcohol is so much worst than beautiful pot. So I am a frustrated pot head and I am so jealous of you been such experts, just kidding.

Then the freaking government they are such hypocrites, Clinton try pot, Barack try pot and they keep punish us citizens for a natural plant that could bring back the 60!

A revolution needs to start, hopefully Barack will change things, this systematic world is bad enough and the Creator made this amazing plant for us to enjoy and relax 'cause is natural...so a land of freedom? give me a break.

people getting lock up for years and then you get this "officer" that call 911 'cause him and his wife use pot for cooking and freak out, didn't have a clue what to do with it SO it really needs to get out of the "OFFICIALS" hands and make it official for us!

They are not going to give us a break with the BIG FAT CATS from WALL so freaking give us back our freedom to smoke pot!

but it will never happen why? They are getting a BIG chunks of money with all the fines they put on us citizens!

...revolution? It is about time! Not to mention that the "Only" legal way is through PRESCRIPTION! Unbelievable.
...Before we clean pipes we need to clean Washington and we can have our right to JAM as Bob Marley did and still does in our hearts! and an excellent movie for those of you not seen it yet SICKO by Michael Moore!

[Edited 9/26/2008 7:53:10 AM]

9/27/2008 4:26:59 PM For the Potheads  

kindanervous
East Hampstead, NH

i think the best method of cleaning is to...oh look a bird....uhmmm.....what was i saying? oh yah, thats right, i like Doritos the best...

10/4/2008 8:15:28 PM For the Potheads  

stephanie_88
Salt Lake City, UT

i think that hot water get's it lookin new

10/6/2008 10:28:49 PM For the Potheads  

mr3woodready
Baltimore, MD

thats why i use dutches

10/7/2008 6:23:02 AM For the Potheads  
forpeace
Annville, PA

Formula420, works great. Only takes a quick minute.

10/8/2008 4:08:25 PM For the Potheads  

rhiannon916
Winston Salem, NC

Well i say smoke the resin....f**k all that cleanin and dumpin down the drain stuff

10/9/2008 6:35:32 AM For the Potheads  

lvnitup
Cumming, GA

Incase You all didnt know this I wanted to Prove a very small Point

Weed Pictures, Images and Photos

10/11/2008 7:42:45 AM For the Potheads  

celticraven
Glasgow, KY

Quote from lvnitup:
Incase You all didnt know this I wanted to Prove a very small Point

Weed Pictures, Images and Photos

ABSOLUTELY ! I love this little tidbit of info. I have 2 Chronic Pain Disorders, and Cali got the right plan going. Especially since most doctors have abandoned treating patients with chronic pain for fear of being "hunted down" by the DEA and State Medical Boards. They took an oath , that they have now forgotten about.

Ok, I now sstep off the soapbox, LOL,
Blessings everyone -

10/12/2008 11:45:33 AM For the Potheads  
scorpsluv
New York, NY

Hey i use those too, they smoke pretty good ofcourse thats after the rolling process.

10/12/2008 2:12:16 PM For the Potheads  

oxkievo
Palm Coast, FL

I wish I could hang on to a bowl long enough to clean it. I always end up standing up and forgeting its in my lap or just droppin the damn things. I should probibly stop buying glass.

10/13/2008 5:19:28 AM For the Potheads  

lorelaigilmore
Temple, TX

I use nail polish remover. Works pretty damn fast, especially on skin.
I would always have a resin circle on my left index finger if it weren't for that.
Carbs are great, I don't know why everyone is so down on them.
makes for a smoother hit

anyone ever made tea from a bud?
once I was so sick I couldn't smoke a thing
made me a cup instead of a bowl
f**ked me up
twice
dried out the bud and smoked it later

10/13/2008 6:40:30 AM For the Potheads  

jarrid
Olympia, WA

In order to clean your pipe you have to Boil it for 10 to 30 minutes.
This all depends on how big your pipe is.
The best bet is to boil it for 15 minutes then check it.

If it is not clean by that time boil it for the full 30.

10/13/2008 9:02:42 PM For the Potheads  

jamso
La Marque, TX

A lot of good ideas; been clean for a while but one never knows. For the record remember this is public.