Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

what is the hookup app

By dating, you are handing her a lit match and pouring gasoline more than your self. christian singles of southeast wisconsin N. Regrettably this will only come with practice, and the more messages you send, the far better you will get. how to approach a canadian girl I met my wife on match.

meag personal

The very first year of quarantine was quite lonely. redlands personals From there, Facebook finds matches for you primarily based on your preferences, interests and activities on the social networking web page. Customers can choose to go on a voice date, a video date, a place based date, or a text chat date. doublelist stl That becoming mentioned, Tinder doesn t post to your Facebook profile, so if you re concerned about pals getting updates about your use of the web site, at least on this point, you can rest effortless.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/6/2008 8:22:02 AM For the Potheads  

shyhunter
Saint Clair, MI

i live in Marysville Mich and i was wondering if it is as dry where you all are as it is here,can't find it anywhere and if there is any woman that live near Port Huron that smokes would you like to go out cuz every time i date someone they hate it and think it is the worst thing to do but i don't, i rather do that then drink.that rubbing thing work great thats how i clean my pipe.

11/6/2008 7:38:59 PM For the Potheads  

skiwino
Redford, MI

Quote from lanceomen:
I great cover up for the smell of ganj, is called Ozium, check it out sometime,

almost instant disappearing of smells

Yep, used that when I was your age!

11/7/2008 10:21:29 AM For the Potheads  
rosemarylee
Little Falls, MN

I put my glass in a hot cup of water for about a min. Then pull it out and gently wipe out the inside with a scrappy tool I collect the resin in a piece of wax paper it works great for hash and what not.Hope that helps!

11/8/2008 7:57:16 AM For the Potheads  

moraldk325
State College, PA

First, scrape all the resin out that you can...then instead of using "rubbing" alcohol, which is poisonous, use VODKA or GRAIN alcohol. It cuts the resin just as well, but leaves no harmful residue.

11/8/2008 1:40:10 PM For the Potheads  

blondbradford
Kalispell, MT

420 CLEANER IS THE WAY 2 GO TRUST ME U CAN USE IT ON ANY SMOKIN UTENSALS!!!!! HOPE EVERYONE HAS A BLAZIN DAY!

11/10/2008 10:37:04 PM For the Potheads  

bigboom1
Barnum, MN

glass boil metal rubbing alochal bongs dr.green thums bong clener more help let me now.

11/13/2008 9:37:54 PM For the Potheads  

ucrazyasme
Naperville, IL

Quote from dumpsterdiver1:
.....yeah....made them little hash balls in the 60s.....when you had to smoke a whole nickle bag to get a buzz...now adays,you can get stoned just by touching a bud,get's absorbed right through the skin....man these kids don't know how good they've got it...

[/quote

Dude there has always been sensimilla around only now its more common you sound almost like some dea f**k who proliferates the myth that pot is 20 times stonger today then in the 60's.
Yeah If you are testing 1% thc ditchweed and you are the govt in the 60's DUH.

[Edited 11/13/2008 9:38:28 PM]

11/13/2008 9:41:17 PM For the Potheads  

ucrazyasme
Naperville, IL

By the way it shows my words as his quote up there is this some f**king conspiracy or did I f**k up the editing or some shit.

11/16/2008 12:52:08 PM For the Potheads  

fairyshy
Katy, TX

Quote from ucrazyasme:
By the way it shows my words as his quote up there is this some f**king conspiracy or did I f**k up the editing or some shit.

Make sure you type after the quote instead of before it.