Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega presonals

We speed off to help the friend for a second time. mesquite nv dating Lately, Rafael stated, it feels like a tide has ultimately turned in a constructive path. Knew a guy in school, he called me up and asked if I wanted to go to a celebration. ashleyriderxoxo We inform children not to judge a book by its cover.

skipthegames com

You have to initially begin by registering and answering a couple of inquiries about oneself. craigslist w4w atlanta Some men and women meet other people quickly and it succeeds well! Some persons struggle to date and other individuals make a decision to steer clear of it altogether. The most critical point is to take each and every first date with a pinch of salt and don t pin your hopes on any one until you ve met up numerous times. lulbenzie onlyfans Sometimes breaking out of our comfort zones tends to make us recognize we under no circumstances want to attempt that once again.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/29/2008 12:16:39 PM For the Potheads  

woldieslayer_89
West Chicago, IL

ethenol alcohol or a resin scraper

8/29/2008 7:54:57 PM For the Potheads  

finessa
Austin, TX

For glass pipes,Formula 420 solution is good.

8/29/2008 10:00:00 PM For the Potheads  

ballan
Phoenix, AZ

I use formula 420. You can stick smaller pieces in a bag and shake. Then rinse, let dry and soon you can bake!

9/1/2008 7:54:45 AM For the Potheads  

savageboy
Monroe, LA

who da f**k asked u

9/3/2008 6:28:08 PM For the Potheads  
streatchnutz
Middletown, CT

i enjoy rippin a fresh bud off my plants ... happy havest season stoners!!!!!

9/10/2008 2:34:29 PM For the Potheads  
knowledge78
Chesterfield, VA

whetre is the good pot at?

9/10/2008 2:35:02 PM For the Potheads  
knowledge78
Chesterfield, VA

sorry about that I mean where

9/10/2008 3:09:13 PM For the Potheads  

chapel420
Suwanee, GA

I like to use regular 'ol rubbing alcohol and Q-tips

9/13/2008 11:00:56 AM For the Potheads  

taurusmale
Woodinville, WA

RE: where's the best pot? Washington and the hash is great

[Edited 9/13/2008 11:02:40 AM]

9/13/2008 2:27:30 PM For the Potheads  

xena54
Castleton, VT

Acid works

9/14/2008 12:12:37 AM For the Potheads  

kroseforpeace
Krakow, WI

with all these terrific suggestions, you dont need my help.. just want to say.. HELL YAH!! power 420

9/15/2008 5:52:25 PM For the Potheads  

lostinwyoming
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,540)
Evanston, WY

yer supposed to clean them?

9/17/2008 10:53:32 PM For the Potheads  

oceansiderider
Oceanside, CA

Regular coke cola works really well. but you have to put it in a zip losk and shake it alot. But its cheap and works well.

9/18/2008 10:08:42 AM For the Potheads  

mattimusrex
Pinckney, MI

Quote from taurusmale:
RE: where's the best pot? Washington and the hash is great

Um, no. Try Cali prop 215 cannabis clubs.

For cleaning, yes rubbing alcohol and salt works fine, however, I wouldn't soak it.
Inside out blown glass will be fine soaking, however alcohol if left can deteriorate pigment in glass, warping or even fading the color.

A good alternative to 420 cleaner, grime off, etc would be Simple Green. A little simple green, some sea salt and hot water will go a long way if you would like to soak things. Not to mention Simple Green is biodegradable, for the hippie stoners.

One pointer to cleaning with alcohol, clean the glass entirely before rinsing it with water. Water instantly removes the alcohol and makes resin that has not come off damn near impossible to remove without more alcohol.

Boiling glass is a stupid a** elementary pot head trick. If you like wasting time and risking breaking glass, boil away.

9/21/2008 7:58:34 AM For the Potheads  
blindone
Whitby, ON

Quote from mattimusrex:
Um, no. Try Cali prop 215 cannabis clubs.

For cleaning, yes rubbing alcohol and salt works fine, however, I wouldn't soak it.
Inside out blown glass will be fine soaking, however alcohol if left can deteriorate pigment in glass, warping or even fading the color.

A good alternative to 420 cleaner, grime off, etc would be Simple Green. A little simple green, some sea salt and hot water will go a long way if you would like to soak things. Not to mention Simple Green is biodegradable, for the hippie stoners.

One pointer to cleaning with alcohol, clean the glass entirely before rinsing it with water. Water instantly removes the alcohol and makes resin that has not come off damn near impossible to remove without more alcohol.

Boiling glass is a stupid a** elementary pot head trick. If you like wasting time and risking breaking glass, boil away.

Thank-you soooo much! That was the main issue I was worried about, the colour/finish coming off of my pipes and bongs. I only smoke from glass, so I didn't want to try something that could ruin them. Now to research Simple Green! Again, thank-you so much!