Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal classified

Do you understand how preposterous that is? If your reasoning was to reestablish a partnership with her, that is poor form. dating kodiak alaska What apps on the iPhone or other solutions do you have for taking that all important image of your self for a dating profile? There is a new accessible web site referred to as Cupids Arrow, developed by a brilliant blind guy that helped me create my online card game web site Blind Adrenaline. If you don t procedure the red flags that led you to divorce, you are doomed to repeat history. rubmaps wichita I just do not realize why some individuals cannot be honest if they have it.

lesbian hookup app

Queries that dwell on political and religious views don t usually do properly as 1st date concerns. denver personal ads Still, we advise this one particular for patient people today and, by all suggests, if you can not locate anything in a couple of weeks, get rid of it. It also has each iPhone and Android apps for browsing matches on the go. meet vietnamese online Some of these submissions have been pulled from a Reddit threadstarted by u/just_brioche.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
7/22/2008 7:47:11 PM for the ladies  

lburgscowboy08
Lawrenceburg, KY

how many ladies would rather have a country boy over a city boy? this should be intresting

7/22/2008 7:50:05 PM for the ladies  

tlc4u46
Santa Barbara, CA

I'd like a Country Boy

7/22/2008 7:53:16 PM for the ladies  

here4now08
Jacksonville, FL

i want a city man lol

7/22/2008 8:03:15 PM for the ladies  

i_am_sam03
Delta, BC

Quote from tlc4u46:
I'd like a Country Boy

Well heck if he looked like this....yee haw

7/22/2008 8:04:18 PM for the ladies  

lburgscowboy08
Lawrenceburg, KY

i do look like that sam lol

7/22/2008 8:10:50 PM for the ladies  

bjk123
Layton, UT

Quote from lburgscowboy08:
how many ladies would rather have a country boy over a city boy? this should be intresting

Country boys, they're more relaxed and easy going. JMO

7/22/2008 10:35:05 PM for the ladies  

want2findmyhome
Grand Junction, CO

well I guess it kind of depends because in some ways it would be nice to have a city boy...all of the nice restaurants and clubs and things like that.... but it would also be nice to have a country boy.... I'm more partial to the country boys myself because they make me feel like I can be ME around them... I can be goofy and they'd always make me feel feminine because country boys are just so much more masculine... plus there is something about a pick up truck that just... mm... lol... country boys are more down to earth and they make you feel like you can be you around them no matter what and they'll still love you for it... plus... they know how to have a great time with or without money

7/22/2008 10:44:11 PM for the ladies  

tink48
Anderson, IN

I want a country boy. My late husband was a southern gentleman. we lived 30 miles from the nearest city and it was hot

7/22/2008 10:45:46 PM for the ladies  

nessaface
Lebanon, IL

wow, thats a tough decision...country for sure

7/23/2008 3:32:05 PM for the ladies  

bowtiegirl
Maple Shade, NJ

Hey sign me up for the country "man" yeeeeeee haaaaawwwww
It's just really hard to find them especially here in New Jersey.
I keep my eyes open....looking

7/23/2008 4:16:48 PM for the ladies  

rentheadperson
Saint Augustine, FL

What's your definition of country boy? I mean, I love that Southern men are resectful, but I don't want some guy with a stained t-shirt clinging to his beer belly while he's sucking beer into a mouth that's missing half its teeth. And sometimes THAT is the definition of a country boy.

7/23/2008 4:59:18 PM for the ladies  

horsewoman52
Lakeland, GA

Country with a capital "K"

7/23/2008 5:05:07 PM for the ladies  

oh_margo
East York, ON

I'm a country girl who lives in the city. Doesn't matter to me.

7/23/2008 5:29:28 PM for the ladies  

flicer247
Salem, MA

definitely would want a city boy...

7/23/2008 7:51:19 PM for the ladies  

usakindatheart
Overton, TX

a country man,
that doesn't dip, and drinks alcohol to a min.

but he must be able to have sex, while standing up on a moving tractor< that is a requirement... sorry for all you guys that can only have sex sitting down on a moving tractor... geeessse a city boy could do that

Page: 1, 2, 3