Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup websites for married

These females, otherwise recognized as Queens , are trustworthy and trustworthy and make guys really feel safe . personal classified ads savannah ga When your profile is up, you can head to the matches section to check out the suggested profiles. You go there, meet men and women, and possibly finish up with a date. enema aloha The newest post and blogs written by appreciate professionals, licensed psychologists and journalists, exclusively on eharmony.

privatedelight hookup

You can also obtain tokens to send a priority message, highlight your profile or send a Super Yes to let another user know you are incredibly interested in them. online dating gainesville fl A paid premium membership places your profile above other matches, makes it possible for you to see who s viewed your profile, add unlimited pictures, and send limitless messages. Paid premium accounts offer you extra options on the web site. bedpage atlanta ga Quickly immediately after venturing into online dating, I met Mary.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/27/2013 7:00:37 PM When he compliments you all the time?  
lookin4him2012
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,651)
Boone, NC
47, joined Jan. 2012

I've been dating my boyfriend for over a year. At first when we started dating it was sweet and complimentary when he would tell me (often) how attracted he was to me, how hot I was, etc. But now that we've been together going on 16 months it's getting old. Every now and then it would be okay but every time we talk or all day while texting me he will throw in things about me here and there. I don't like that kind of stuff. I like compliments sometimes but not ALL the time. For instance, I was talking about losing weight and getting on my new treadmill to walk and he said "can I watch you walk? mmm." He will tell me all the time that he even likes watching me walk. I will even catch him staring at me sometimes. I would just rather be a little more separate at this point and I feel almost like he is obsessed over me. We've been together over a year now and it shouldn't be so often, he's close to 50 years old and I'm not far behind. I'm not 18 and I don't need all the comments. But it's not like I can tell him to stop either. That would be horrible. Am I the only female that feels this way?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/28/2013 5:28:19 PM When he compliments you all the time?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (49,589)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

I think u should sit him down and tell
him what u do like and what u don't like, communication is a big plus and work with u if u want to work out, I been with my man for almost there months, he gives me compliments so I haven't experience what you're going through.

11/28/2013 9:21:29 PM When he compliments you all the time?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (174,711)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Suck it up, OP. All women enjoy compliments -- be glad that you have someone who can express his feelings.

11/28/2013 11:50:34 PM When he compliments you all the time?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (174,711)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Smile

11/30/2013 10:45:56 AM When he compliments you all the time?  
lookin4him2012
Boone, NC
47, joined Jan. 2012

Thanks for the nice people who commented.

I don't care what cheer says. I've had worse said and done to me on this site. Been here for a few years now.

And yes, it does get aggravating when someone is always in your face telling you how good you look, staring at you and what not. I'm over 40 and I'm secure enough to love myself no matter what and I have no need to be told I'm pretty or stared down all day long by a man. I'm not an insecure little girl. And I would think that any "secure" woman that has had this happen to her would feel the same way. I'd just about rather be single. I want a man that has his own thing going on in his life and is busy and finds time for me but not one that every minute of his free time revolves around me. That's smothering and hovering IMO.

11/30/2013 12:23:50 PM When he compliments you all the time?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (49,589)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

Yes you're right, that would annoy the hell out of me to, I totally understand what you're saying.

11/30/2013 6:10:45 PM When he compliments you all the time?  
kickedintheface
Biddeford, ME
31, joined Oct. 2013

my boyfriend does it too it use to annoy me but when we split up for 6 months i dated an a** and i realized how much i missed it well we are back together now and it doesnt annoy me as much

12/6/2013 4:07:55 PM When he compliments you all the time?  
litebriteb
Cumbum
India
25, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from lookin4him2012:
I've been dating my boyfriend for over a year. At first when we started dating it was sweet and complimentary when he would tell me (often) how attracted he was to me, how hot I was, etc. But now that we've been together going on 16 months it's getting old. Every now and then it would be okay but every time we talk or all day while texting me he will throw in things about me here and there. I don't like that kind of stuff. I like compliments sometimes but not ALL the time. For instance, I was talking about losing weight and getting on my new treadmill to walk and he said "can I watch you walk? mmm." He will tell me all the time that he even likes watching me walk. I will even catch him staring at me sometimes. I would just rather be a little more separate at this point and I feel almost like he is obsessed over me. We've been together over a year now and it shouldn't be so often, he's close to 50 years old and I'm not far behind. I'm not 18 and I don't need all the comments. But it's not like I can tell him to stop either. That would be horrible. Am I the only female that feels this way?

I rather get it from somebody I love and/or care about rather than a stranger.

My man gives me compliments, but not a lot, which I like. Then last night he was just complimenting me for like 2hrs straight when we were on the phone. I didn't like it.

12/8/2013 7:57:31 AM When he compliments you all the time?  
lookin4him2012
Boone, NC
47, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from kickedintheface:
my boyfriend does it too it use to annoy me but when we split up for 6 months i dated an a** and i realized how much i missed it well we are back together now and it doesnt annoy me as much

Oh hun I've dated plenty of men that it seemed as though they didn't "see me." I was a young-un like you long ago. Been there/done that. I'm referring to a man that does it excessively to the point where he seems more puppy like or babyish about it like he has is p*ssy whipped. I don't like that type of man. I want a good mix of a-hole and sweetness in a man. He has to be sure of himself enough to not have to be mush gush all the time in order to try and keep me with him. He has me already. It gets old.

12/8/2013 9:09:13 AM When he compliments you all the time?  
azazel4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,057)
Morganton, NC
30, joined Mar. 2013

Maybe that's how he was raised to make a woman feel special. Maybe he feels that you are such a great woman for him, he needs to express his feeling towards you to show gratitude. Personally I don't see so much of a problem with it. Just cherish how much he cares about you.

12/18/2013 11:48:02 AM When he compliments you all the time?  
jrupp0604
Over 2,000 Posts (2,666)
Stoughton, MA
66, joined May. 2011

I think if compliments are real, thats a good thing

2/8/2014 11:37:59 PM When he compliments you all the time?  

safeamerica
Over 1,000 Posts (1,504)
Lexington, KY
51, joined Dec. 2013

Is it in the way he is making his statements?-that you are noticing a difference-That is making you uncomfortable-he could be poezest. Any Odd from his normal way of talking or thinking from tone of voice to look in face eyes-,demons/spirits have only sexual thoughts.He needs to stay in control of his thinking and he has to rebuke the spirit/demon.When my husband in past started to be rude and mean to me,extra demanding-I knew I was not speaking with him,it was a demon in him.Was a big problem in our relationship and I refuse to spend time with a spirit.Me personally got fed up and bonked top of his head with a frying pan.just a bonk enough to get an small reaction,but it did get the spirit out and his attention back to reality.So just be watchful for spirits in him.Talking can help,but he is the one who has to get a grip.If that is the situation.