Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

how to get a quick hookup

We were genuinely interested in what the other particular person was saying. dating sites in ky ok. Ditch or Date provides everyone the possibility to ask interesting and reasonable queries following they ve read our ideas. how to hack grindr profile If you re confident, ask if she or he would like tocontinue the date someplace else.

skipthegames con

To this day, they nonetheless sing to every other and make every other laugh. best dating sites vancouver island Generally when my husband and I play , sooner or later we will land on a query that leads into a longer, deeper conversation. Feel about how sites create their headlines, e. emily pemberton snapchat It was vital for us to present a range of choices for dating preferences, whether it s casual hookups, initial dates, or even marriage.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/19/2008 7:52:55 AM bad suprises on a first date  

foxy_woman_49
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,972)
Omaha, NE

Quote from imrue:
Dude, you should've took a lesson from the yellow-pages; 'Let your fingers do the walking.'lol;
I'm glad I'll never have to worry about that happening to me; but there are other things that go wrong. Get this.
I'm in this bar and this guy's trying to pick me up, he's doing all the right things(buying me drinks nonstop.) conversations smooth and everythings cool; so we go to his place to kick it.
After a few beers and a couple J.s', the petting begins and things are getting hot.
So the guy says excuse me while I change. So I'm kicking back bonging and drinking my beer, listen to led zep. a few minutes gose by and I'm like where's this dude gone; but the weed was really good; you know how it is.
Then the guy comes back and he's dresses as a highway patrolmen! I'm totally freakin' out thinking this is somekind of setup; but then he starts say all this wierd stuff like "now SON, I know you've been spying on me and your mom havin relations; so I suppose I'm gonna have to punish you; this is for your own good. You've got to learn not to spy on people.
I'll tell you all rightnow, the roadrunner couldn't have gotten out of that house faster than I did.lol. So how's that for a date gone wrong?can really impair your judgement after all I guess.

OH MY....................
I would of left as well but damn thats funny

As far as a woman goes she would of known she has a problem downstairs. A real woman would have stopped him from doing oral before he got there...and told him why no oral

Yes yeast infections are transferable .. one must use a rubber when that happens

10/2/2008 3:33:08 PM bad suprises on a first date  

007italianguy
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Well I have heard the saying-
"If it smells like fish, have a dish. If it smells like cologne leave it alone"

But your story is just horrifying!!!

I dont think I would have gone down town on that.

Hope you all dont hold that against me.

L.

10/5/2008 9:40:43 AM bad suprises on a first date  

yellowind
Richmond, KY

I came upon this page by accident.. was reading and thinking how nasty.. I am 53 years old and have never had a yeast infection? Sounds disgusting you would think anyone would know if something is wrong down there gees.. can't they control themselves?

10/9/2008 7:00:45 PM bad suprises on a first date  
vala39
Greenville, OH

Gross!! The question is..Was there a second date?

10/9/2008 7:12:27 PM bad suprises on a first date  

zeanah
Over 1,000 Posts (1,835)
Clarion, PA

Ya know, guys can smell too....not all men smell like fresh picked flowers! And... any woman usually knows when she has a yeastie, so no way should that have happened and her not know it.

10/11/2008 3:41:25 AM bad suprises on a first date  
ladierisha
Texas City, TX

CRASH DUMMY31 WAS A BAD SURPRISE. HE CAME OUT TO MEET ME, SUCKED MY TOES AND MY P*SSY AND NOW I CANT EVEN GET A WORD OUT OF HIM. I THINK THAT HE WAS SOME TYPE OF TRICK OR SOMETHING. BUT LADIES, THE TOE SUCKING AND THE P*SSY LICKING WAS GREAT. NOW, HE DONT WANT TO TAKE ON HIS RESPONSIBILITIES AS A MAN.

10/11/2008 3:43:07 AM bad suprises on a first date  
indoubt
Over 2,000 Posts (2,684)
Beaumont, CA

Quote from zeanah:
Ya know, guys can smell too....not all men smell like fresh picked flowers! And... any woman usually knows when she has a yeastie, so no way should that have happened and her not know it.

OMG girl I know this. My ex was the cleanest guy around, but the penis does have a particular smell and once it hits the nostrils its done for me. I am so lucky I have never had a yeast infection. This post was the funniest most gaggiest ever

[Edited 10/11/2008 3:47:56 AM]

10/11/2008 3:53:50 AM bad suprises on a first date  
indoubt
Over 2,000 Posts (2,684)
Beaumont, CA

And hey by the way what the hell were you doing eating p*ssy on the first date? It serves you right

[Edited 10/11/2008 3:54:00 AM]

10/13/2008 6:11:09 PM bad suprises on a first date  
modern_english
Gurnee, IL

I think there's still some questions not answered here. As over addressed as this post is. Did she say she had an infection? Maybe she tried to stop you and you don't recall due to the moment. And sometimes a woman may have some odor if she just had her period.
Either way, I would have not done anything in those conditions.

10/23/2008 9:04:08 AM bad suprises on a first date  
jacquelinehoman
Erie, PA

whynotgrl wrote:

You are such a jerk! You could have made up some story about having to leave or make a phone call or anything to keep from hurting this girls feelings. Women are sensitive enough about stuff like this without guys like YOU MAKING IT WORSE. AS women we have to bathe 2x daily, use FDS, powder and change our panties 3x daily SO BOZOs like you don't catch a smell.
Well.. GUYS STINK TOO! USUALLY MORE OFTEN THAN WOMEN. We are just polite enough to reach over and turn on the fan when your fart smells like something died.

I agree that he was not very diplomatic or tactful in the way he handled the situation. And yes, women do get yeast infections for a variety of reasons; the biggest cause for them is antibiotics (with the exception of sulfa drugs for urinary tract infections). Antibiotics and changes in hormones due to pregnancy and many, many other factors. However, I think she could have politely declined sex until after the yeast infection had cleared up, both for her own physical comfort as well as his. Now, the only reason I can think of that she may have been reticent to explain up front that she had a yeast infection and that sex would have to wait is this: she was probably very young and felt VERY embarrassed to try to say anything to a guy about it and hoped he wouldn't notice. Let's face it, men are notorious for being VERY insensitive towards women's feelings by making cruel, cutting perjorative remarks about women's bodies for everything from body image to the smell of our private areas. So she might have been afraid he would judge her for having the yeast infection. I think they both handled the situation wrong.

10/27/2008 8:19:11 PM bad suprises on a first date  

ltrrtl74
Evansville, WY

my only question. if he could smell it, why couldnt she!

10/28/2008 4:44:18 PM bad suprises on a first date  
applejackie
Riverton, UT

I understand what the guy would go through, i mean, some men can smell because they just worked out or many other reasons, doesnt mean you are wanting to go down either, tough one on his part.... but if there was a way you could have just decided not to that and maybe do other things, or remind her its not big deal, who knows once the "smell" was gone after a few days, you guys could have had an amazing time...

10/29/2008 8:43:01 AM bad suprises on a first date  
sweetgirl1104
Roanoke, VA

If she knew she had one she shouldn't have started in the first place!!!!

10/29/2008 6:53:53 PM bad suprises on a first date  

raduga
Phoenix, AZ

Hey everybody, read medical description about yeast infections. The discharge looks like small cottage cheese, but it DOES NOT HAVE a profound bad scent.
This girl either had other infection or just very poor hygiene. She might not to feel her own scent, because she could get used to it. And the so-called “yeast” infection is an attempt to make thing look better that they really are.

A very alarming sign is a “fish” scent – it could be a very nasty and transmitting bug. I suggest, take a probe of discharge from your lady (as you play, put your finger inside of her and pick some), go to a bathroom and put the “sample” on a piece of t.p. If discharge is bluish or yellow – run!

10/30/2008 1:12:15 AM bad suprises on a first date  

forever4
Victoria
Australia

Quote from refinedprincess:
ewwwwwww that lady needs to buy a hand held shower