Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

craigslist louisville hookups

In certain, they can view other users profiles, send winks, send a couple of inquiries generated by the platform, and add other folks to favorites. antioch singles And preserve in mind that Facebook Dating may perhaps appeal to older daters far more than some other apps, due to the fact 37 % of Facebook users are more than 45, according to consumer information enterprise Statista. This is a cuter way of saying, So, were you ever going to message me back? and actually puts the ball in their court . can you look someone up on meetme com has a no cost version, but the common consensus is that you will have to have a paid subscription to have any luck.

megapersnals

You rely on expensive babysitters for the reason that there s no father to step in just about every other weekend. personals chatsworth When nerves get the improved of you on a initial date, you can speak unthinkingly and say some thing embarrassing. Back in the day this was MSN Messenger, but currently you could use Facebook chat or WhatsApp. cityxguide delaware Also, it s time consuming and want to spend money too.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Check this out douche bag, why do you even waste time around here? What, is your sole purpose to review and critque people's postings? And as such you felt the need to call me names base on something I did when I was a teenager. Try posting something relevant or share some of your experiences with us.

Oh, you can't, it doesn't look like you've had p*ssy since p*ssy had you. As a matter of fact, if you have a d*ck, spit it out because it's not yours.

So raise up off of my line, get over yourself, get out of your mom's basement and get a f**king life.

8/12/2008 5:51:52 PM bad suprises on a first date  
refinedprincess
Westland, MI

Quote from 69cunnilingus:
I went down on a girl with a yeast infection once. The smell was bad, but after a minute, I got used to the smell. I told her she smelled bad after she had climaxed as much I can get it out of her. She ask "if I smelled bad, why'd you still do it?" and I said I thought I was somewhat committed, I couldn't turn back. Once my head is down there, it was a point of no return; either do it and complete the mission, or she's never going to let me go down on her again.

I bet she never allowed you to go down on her again.

8/26/2008 12:03:21 PM bad suprises on a first date  

jesi_mariexx
Over 1,000 Posts (1,834)
Concord, NH

Quote from loriismylover:
this is to good.lmfao

I agree! Haha, thats nasty. There is no way she wouldnt have known that, she shouldnt have let you down there, its her own fault! I loved the way you worded it though... too good

8/26/2008 2:08:49 PM bad suprises on a first date  

gracie956
Florence, SC

Eeeewwwwwww 69Cun.......did you not think what was coming out too? ROFL

8/29/2008 3:28:57 PM bad suprises on a first date  

gr8ful2b
Over 1,000 Posts (1,143)
Henderson, NV

I had the same thing happen to me when I was younger... I could smell it from like around her belly button. I did have sex with her though, because my d*ck was hard and it didn't care about any odor... but she stunk up my room worse than a crime scene with a 10 day old corpse in it.

She was a groupie that hung around our band back then - when I told everyone about it she got the nickname: "Room Reeker," and was always referred to as that from then on.

8/29/2008 4:42:23 PM bad suprises on a first date  

strongart
Granada Hills, CA

dAMN, ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT 69'S COMMENTS IS THAT THE ONLY WOMEN HE CAN PERFORM ORALLY ON ARE WOMEN THAT SMELL TO BEGIN WITH. THE IDEA OF EATING A WOMAN WITH A FULL BLOWN YEAST INFECTION IS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME WRETCH. YOU ARE A TROOPER ALRIGHT, JUST WHAT KIND I HAVE NO IDEA.
AS TO THE PREVIOUS STATEMENTS MADE REGARDIONG THE SMELLY GROUPIE, YOU SIR ARE A PIG, PURE AND SIMPLE, ONE FOR F**KING HER ANYWAY AND SECONDLY FOR THE NICKNAME YOU GAVE HER. JUST WONDERING IN THE END WHOSE SMELL CONTRIBUTED MORE.

8/29/2008 4:50:48 PM bad suprises on a first date  

silkpanties53
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,055)
Baytown, TX

ONE comment

if you could smell her

then she can smell it also and knew

she had it

eweeee whats that smell can ya smell that smell

oh and don't forget about the itching - yeck nasty stuff
watch out for those ladies who turn their backs to scratch

8/29/2008 11:09:55 PM bad suprises on a first date  

gr8ful2b
Over 1,000 Posts (1,143)
Henderson, NV

AS TO THE PREVIOUS STATEMENTS MADE REGARDIONG THE SMELLY GROUPIE, YOU SIR ARE A PIG, PURE AND SIMPLE, ONE FOR F**KING HER ANYWAY AND SECONDLY FOR THE NICKNAME YOU GAVE HER. JUST WONDERING IN THE END WHOSE SMELL CONTRIBUTED MORE.
8/30/2008 9:05:17 AM bad suprises on a first date  

imrue
Littleton, NC

Dude, you should've took a lesson from the yellow-pages; 'Let your fingers do the walking.'lol;
I'm glad I'll never have to worry about that happening to me; but there are other things that go wrong. Get this.
I'm in this bar and this guy's trying to pick me up, he's doing all the right things(buying me drinks nonstop.) conversations smooth and everythings cool; so we go to his place to kick it.
After a few beers and a couple J.s', the petting begins and things are getting hot.
So the guy says excuse me while I change. So I'm kicking back bonging and drinking my beer, listen to led zep. a few minutes gose by and I'm like where's this dude gone; but the weed was really good; you know how it is.
Then the guy comes back and he's dresses as a highway patrolmen! I'm totally freakin' out thinking this is somekind of setup; but then he starts say all this wierd stuff like "now SON, I know you've been spying on me and your mom havin relations; so I suppose I'm gonna have to punish you; this is for your own good. You've got to learn not to spy on people.
I'll tell you all rightnow, the roadrunner couldn't have gotten out of that house faster than I did.lol. So how's that for a date gone wrong?can really impair your judgement after all I guess.

9/3/2008 10:26:40 AM bad suprises on a first date  

lickmytongue
Brownwood, TX

all i can say to this is OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!rotflmbo!!

9/3/2008 11:58:31 AM bad suprises on a first date  
whynotgrl
Over 1,000 Posts (1,922)
Durham, NC

Quote from dusty1984:
so anyone ever go ona date witha girl/guy and geta nasty suprise?

well, here ill start since this is my thread.

me and this girl liked each other...really like each other.

well we were at my freinds house and they left...so it wasent a date really but ya know what i mean.lol

anywho,we started to get busy...well i went to go down on her and i stopped dead in my tracks...i couldent do it!her puss smelled so freaking bad....she had a yeast infection!

well im not condeming girls who get them at all..i know it happens...and some cases you cant help it...well she looked at em and asked why is stopped?well i looked at her...and i dint wanna be mean...but i didnt know what to say...so i said there is a smell....she looked at em again...got up and ran into the bathroom and locked herself in and cried for almost 3 hrs...i felt so freaking bad but at teh same time ide be damn if im shoving my face in somthing that smelt like a porta potty.lol...thats the only way i could describe it!

You are such a jerk! You could have made up some story about having to leave or make a phone call or anything to keep from hurting this girls feelings. Women are sensitive enough about stuff like this without guys like YOU MAKING IT WORSE. AS women we have to bathe 2x daily, use FDS, powder and change our panties 3x daily SO BOZOs like you don't catch a smell.
Well.. GUYS STINK TOO! USUALLY MORE OFTEN THAN WOMEN. We are just polite enough to reach over and turn on the fan when your fart smells like something died.

9/3/2008 12:05:04 PM bad suprises on a first date  
whynotgrl
Over 1,000 Posts (1,922)
Durham, NC

Quote from shari1955:
Some woman natural have a bad smell to them..I once dated a guy that said his x wife would take a bath and get out with it smelling.. She had went to a dr about it and everything.. The dr changed her food gave her drugs and suggested changing soap. Nothing helped..But if that was the case she knew and I just wouldn't have permitted oral ...

Sometimes it is the womans diet..like if she eats a lot of garlic or something.
Eating a lot of red meat can cause a inbalance. STILL I think this guy should
have used more tact and kindness when dealing with this situation. AND LADIES..
we have ALL had yeast infections and should be defending this poor girl not
crucifying her.

9/7/2008 5:05:57 AM bad suprises on a first date  

aliekatt
Pomona, CA

Quote from whynotgrl:
Quote from dusty1984:
so anyone ever go ona date witha girl/guy and geta nasty suprise?

well, here ill start since this is my thread.

me and this girl liked each other...really like each other.

well we were at my freinds house and they left...so it wasent a date really but ya know what i mean.lol

anywho,we started to get busy...well i went to go down on her and i stopped dead in my tracks...i couldent do it!her puss smelled so freaking bad....she had a yeast infection!

well im not condeming girls who get them at all..i know it happens...and some cases you cant help it...well she looked at em and asked why is stopped?well i looked at her...and i dint wanna be mean...but i didnt know what to say...so i said there is a smell....she looked at em again...got up and ran into the bathroom and locked herself in and cried for almost 3 hrs...i felt so freaking bad but at teh same time ide be damn if im shoving my face in somthing that smelt like a porta potty.lol...thats the only way i could describe it!

please, she deserved to get her feelings hurt! she knew her shit was funky. My abueletia had a saying, "If you smell yourself today, somebody smelled you yesterday! Sounds better in Spanish, but you get the point! A woman can smell if she is odeferous! That's why they make summer's eve, and if she had an infection, then she should have waited. To the woman I say, "You is jus nasty!!!!

You are such a jerk! You could have made up some story about having to leave or make a phone call or anything to keep from hurting this girls feelings. Women are sensitive enough about stuff like this without guys like YOU MAKING IT WORSE. AS women we have to bathe 2x daily, use FDS, powder and change our panties 3x daily SO BOZOs like you don't catch a smell.
Well.. GUYS STINK TOO! USUALLY MORE OFTEN THAN WOMEN. We are just polite enough to reach over and turn on the fan when your fart smells like something died.

9/7/2008 7:03:39 PM bad suprises on a first date  
refinedprincess
Westland, MI

Quote from whynotgrl:
Quote from shari1955:
Some woman natural have a bad smell to them..I once dated a guy that said his x wife would take a bath and get out with it smelling.. She had went to a dr about it and everything.. The dr changed her food gave her drugs and suggested changing soap. Nothing helped..But if that was the case she knew and I just wouldn't have permitted oral ...

Sometimes it is the womans diet..like if she eats a lot of garlic or something.
Eating a lot of red meat can cause a inbalance. STILL I think this guy should
have used more tact and kindness when dealing with this situation. AND LADIES..
we have ALL had yeast infections and should be defending this poor girl not
crucifying her.

There is no way I would defend another female who did not check her personal hygiene before getting hot and heavy. If she smelled like a porta potty as described then that goes to show she did not check herself before.

But then that just goes to say even if sex was not involved, she should have freshened up before going out and hanging out, that goes for the men too. Some of peoples private areas radiate heat so they need to refresh. Also if a female urinate and don't pat dry or use a buode then after a long day she will have sweated and when air hits or someones nose all kinds of smells come out the woodwork.

Have you ever used a public bathroom and went behind someone who jacked up the bathroom and did not even do number 2. Now thats nasty.

Some people just change their underwear and dont clean themselves.

There is no excuse for being nasty and smelly. Thats dirty and there is no defense for it.

Wonder why diseases spread!

9/8/2008 5:36:24 AM bad suprises on a first date  
whynotgrl
Over 1,000 Posts (1,922)
Durham, NC

Here is another thing ladies..HOW do you know this guy is on the up and up and
she really did stink? Possibly he is just another jerk that got rejected by this
woman or women and he starts this rumor to destroy her reputation, prevent her
from getting dates or is just being downright mean. I think until you actually
meet this girl and take a whiff for yourself give her a break. No, I don't
suggest you go down on her but if she smells as bad as he suggests you just being
close to her would tell the true story. Guys can be spiteful for a variety of
reasons. I don't see a thread here from a woman telling the story of how a guy
was disgusting. I suppose I have a BIGGER HEART than some of you. I would rather
defend than attack. Lets ALL TRY TO BE A LITTLE KINDER.

9/8/2008 5:37:49 AM bad suprises on a first date  
whynotgrl
Over 1,000 Posts (1,922)
Durham, NC

Quote from courteney:
You said u didn't want'a be mean? You don't think telling her that there's a smell isn't mean? I'd go lock myself in the bathroom too if I was her!! Very embarrashing on her part!!!! I feel bad for HER, NOT YOU!! U're the mean one!!

Courtney..YOU are kind and get my point.