Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames com

Neil says he learned to tell somebody he has cancer on the initially date, then transform the subject with a query in turn, the date would generally open up to him. newnan singles The following on the net dating story is shared by an anonymous user. I m thinking about a rock star I when went on a date with, who told me that when he was a junkie he d spend about 20 minutes each and every morning brushing his teeth, it was a path into consciousness for him. latinchat com puerto rico When you have a connection that isn t physical but on the net, you can be accurate to yourself and actually get to know every single other.

listcrawler app

50 per month. windsor locks singles The subreddit also deletes posts that don t stick to our principles. We saw the vehicle drive by, so we believed that we were excellent, but we heard knocking at the door about five minutes later. ariel onlyfans I stuck it out as I was trying to determine if his looks were enough to compensate for that voice.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/27/2014 11:31:19 AM Discussion for Good Guys  

staz01
Louisville, KY
42, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

This forum is to discuss frankly why good guys finish last. Share tips on avoiding the friend zone and talk about why women prefer jerks? Now discuss.

Tweet

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/27/2014 11:56:49 AM Discussion for Good Guys  

staz01
Louisville, KY
42, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

There is a good example! Thanks!

1/27/2014 12:00:32 PM Discussion for Good Guys  

ymia_dikhed
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,452)
Gresham, OR
40, joined Dec. 2011

There is no such thing as a good guy. There's an a**hole in all of us. Now find your a**hole and put it to use.

1/27/2014 12:10:02 PM Discussion for Good Guys  

mattywhoa
Chicago, IL
28, joined Dec. 2013

Usually the good guy to a woman is a man who is nice and shy, probably lacks confidence and is not a challenge to change.

1/27/2014 12:43:13 PM Discussion for Good Guys  

early_frost
Lebanon, CT
49, joined Sep. 2013

Here, I brought a book. We can keep it on the coffee table in the clubhouse!

1/27/2014 12:51:43 PM Discussion for Good Guys  

muscleman757
Over 2,000 Posts (2,254)
Belleville, IL
42, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from shadobee:
Good guys doesn't finish last
NICE guys do

Good guys doesn't give a rats a** about labels
Nice guys do .

Good guys leads by example
Nice guys follows the good guys and watches the good guy leave with the girl
and the nice guy whines and complains and calls the good guy a "player,jerk etc".

see the difference?

Well said...

Some "good/nice guys" think just because other guys aren't pussies like them, they must be jerks...

I would rather be a jerk than a jerk-off...

And that's all most of these good guys can do... Jerk themselves off...

[Edited 1/27/2014 12:54:27 PM ]

1/27/2014 1:00:18 PM Discussion for Good Guys  
luvsanimals1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,555)
Jefferson City, MO
27, joined Jan. 2013

There are good guys that man up and good guys that are doormats.. Which are you?

1/27/2014 2:00:11 PM Discussion for Good Guys  

badchevy4x4babe
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,734)
Fort Worth, TX
25, joined May. 2011
online now!

perhaps the better discussion topics should be:

1. Why do you THiNK you're a good guy

2. Why have YOU failed at dating.

You are trying to make up an excuse for something that has to do with YOU. It needs no label. Figure out what it is that turns women away or doesn't hold a woman and fix it. Easy as that.

Making labels and excuses for your failures is a bullshit cop out. Man up. Fix it. Move on with your life.

[Edited 1/27/2014 2:00:36 PM ]

1/27/2014 2:18:59 PM Discussion for Good Guys  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (31,000)
Fort Payne, AL
58, joined Apr. 2011

I just answered this on another thread....

go read it.

1/27/2014 2:21:07 PM Discussion for Good Guys  

zimzane2
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,052)
High Point, NC
53, joined Jan. 2013

The reason's good guys finish last because it gives them an excuse to be a loser.

1/27/2014 2:31:56 PM Discussion for Good Guys  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
58, joined Apr. 2011

This what I wrote in the other thread.....and its not good men...as it is..."overly too nice of guys"

There is a difference..and just because a man is not overly too nice to the point he lost his masculinity....does not mean all other men are jerks either....when one of you says this....it means serious issues.

There is a difference between a nice man....and an overly too nice a guy that loses his masculinity, the thing women are attracted to in man....by not letting out all of himself, and acting like a literal doormat to her.

Confidence.

Fun.

A little mystery.

Defiant at the right time.

Ability to protect.

Bad at the right time, good the rest.

Etc,Etc,etc....these are masculine things most women are attracted to and want.

an overly too nice a guy....does not portray having these qualities.

Helping out if fine, but if it crosses over to your a dumbass for how far you take it with nothing in return.....she loses respect for you.

[Edited 1/27/2014 2:33:46 PM ]

1/27/2014 2:46:11 PM Discussion for Good Guys  
donkey_punche
Over 1,000 Posts (1,547)
Glendale, AZ
38, joined Sep. 2013

This forum is to discuss frankly why good guys finish last.
Good guys don't finish last.
The guys that finish last are the people that think being nice entitles them to something.
For them being nice is a social facade, not who they really are.
They are the ones that b*tch about finishing last, they are the ones that say "I was nice, I did this, that, and the other thing for them and I didn't get something in return."
Nice guys simply lead their nice lives and finish when they finish and are nice about it seeing absolutely nothing wrong with it.
They were nice to validate themselves, setting their own value, not to get along with other people or to use it as social lubricant for external validation.

Share tips on avoiding the friend zone
Don't accept those boundaries.
It's not difficult.
If someone is going to put you in the "friend zone" they were going to do it all along.
People go after the relationships they really want and can handle.
Some people are more honest about it than others.

why women prefer jerks?
Women don't prefer jerks.
They just prefer men that aren't complicated.
That are clear, honest, and simple in how they communicate.
That don't hide behind social facades to try and manipulate her into giving him the relationship he wants, to make her feel obligated to him due to his desire for social reciprocity, or doesn't force the woman to set up boundaries to define how he acts.

Not being false nice to engender social obligation, not being constrained by the boundaries that someone else tries to force onto you, can sometimes come across as being a jerk, especially from a 3rd party perspective, when it's really just the communication process in a healthy relationship working itself out.

Although sometimes men are jerks and women do date them for a little bit.

1/27/2014 3:37:02 PM Discussion for Good Guys  

staz01
Louisville, KY
42, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

Wow, people in these forums make lots of assumptions. Here is what I see on this site:

I just got out of a relationship he was a jerk/cheater/liar/moocher/loser/whatever.

...so, these are the guys who have been getting with these women. I don't see "I just broke up with a guy, he was great. Why are women going out with these jerks? Why choose losers over gentlemen?

1/27/2014 3:41:35 PM Discussion for Good Guys  

badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
25, joined May. 2011
online now!

Few breakups are ever viewed in positive light. Few people will admit their own faults post-breakup so they point out all of their ex's flaws which is many times is blown grossly out of proportion.

Guys do the same thing about their ex's

[Edited 1/27/2014 3:42:05 PM ]

1/27/2014 4:17:06 PM Discussion for Good Guys  

mattywhoa
Chicago, IL
28, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from badchevy4x4babe:
Few breakups are ever viewed in positive light. Few people will admit their own faults post-breakup so they point out all of their ex's flaws which is many times is blown grossly out of proportion.

Guys do the same thing about their ex's

That's true I would admit all my ex's flaws but I have no issues admitting my own either. I think most guys(and girls) don't want to admit it because it makes them seem less desirable, weak, or whatever.

1/27/2014 7:37:20 PM Discussion for Good Guys  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (27,158)
Saint Paul, MN
61, joined Oct. 2009
online now!

I thought I just answered that question in the other thread! It's because women want BAD BOY MACHO thugs, not nice guys. Thugs are exciting, living life on the edge, unpredictable, only half a step ahead of the cops and 50 decades in prison, always doing what's wrong. They're addicted and drunks, violent and beat them to a bloody pulp regularly? So much the better because then they can host a pity party and whine and whine and whine about being the victim. What's more fun than getting up on the cross and writhing in almost orgasmic agony while screaming poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! It's all about her you know.

These women? They deserve whatever they get and it's their own fault. They don't have the brains of a toilet seat or enough common sense to wet the bottom of a baby sized thimble! They blame everyone else for their problems and gleefully wear their problems like a crown of thorns so they can play the victim. If they married a nice guy they'd have to have something to offer and since they have nothing to offer no nice guy will touch them! They've ruined themselves for dating anyone but a black gang member THUG who might beat her to death or shoot her at any second, but isn't he EXCITING????

1/28/2014 3:14:09 AM Discussion for Good Guys  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
58, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from staz01:
Wow, people in these forums make lots of assumptions. Here is what I see on this site:

I just got out of a relationship he was a jerk/cheater/liar/moocher/loser/whatever.

...so, these are the guys who have been getting with these women. I don't see "I just broke up with a guy, he was great. Why are women going out with these jerks? Why choose losers over gentlemen?

News Flash!!!....women rarely admit to being the wrong doer....then some see things thru a womans eyes, but not a mans eyes to see she was not giving him what he wanted....which sometimes causes things to spiral to an end.

With that....sure they will lay the blame on men, and not themselves.

Logic and common sense has to tell us if....450 women say all their 20 relationships and marriages were always all the mens fault.

They either are not admitting or seeing the truth....ya think?

[Edited 1/28/2014 3:16:41 AM ]

1/28/2014 4:07:25 AM Discussion for Good Guys  
tuffysteph
Lexington, IN
33, joined Oct. 2013

maybe good women are just so tired of the losers that by the time a good guy comes along..they can't trust to easily or they've just given up.

1/28/2014 4:27:40 AM Discussion for Good Guys  
naturebiy
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,294)
Huntingdon, TN
38, joined Jul. 2011

Can good/nice guys land women? yes... I consider myself as both of those labels, and like any other person, have no trouble getting a** or a date anytime I would like.... where people like me have problems, and it is not really a problem, is the "end game" as I like to call it, that is when you are tested hard, and I do not play that game, I just leave the situation and let the next man in line step up. Never settle... that is what I see a lot of "nice guys" doing, settling ... it is ok to put a woman in their place, if you raise them up on a pedestal, you need to take them back down off it... simply by leaving and letting them know you are not going to put up with whatever shit it is they are selling.

That is when the label I have is turned into...jerk, a**hole , etc.

[Edited 1/28/2014 4:29:40 AM ]

1/28/2014 8:07:22 AM Discussion for Good Guys  

staz01
Louisville, KY
42, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

Too bad... It's my discussion topic. You don't like it, go make your own.

1/28/2014 9:15:22 AM Discussion for Good Guys  

shane0012009
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,666)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
46, joined May. 2010

im a pretty ok guy.i usually dont finish last. but i have before.it is true alot of the good guys do finish last tho.alot of good ladies finish last asc well ive found.alot of ladies have been with losers alot of there life.they dont know what it means or how to proceed in a relationship with a good guy.its kinda sad.people often lose out in life because of that.

1/28/2014 9:59:00 AM Discussion for Good Guys  

pickygirl72
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,191)
Phelan, CA
43, joined Sep. 2011

Very true chevybabe. Men get stuck on those labels to define who they are. And talking to their pals just makes it worse. God be yourself.

Do you know why you are in the friendzone? Its because she DOESN'T like you enough. Don't blame the women on that.

If you get in the FZ get back out and move on. She will never be your girl.

Not all of us like those bad boy types of men. I certainly do not.

Take your time OP. Don't think every girl you talk to is the one. Even if your interests match.

I will wait for my good/nice guy. He's worth the wait.

1/28/2014 11:48:59 AM Discussion for Good Guys  

badchevy4x4babe
Fort Worth, TX
25, joined May. 2011
online now!

Exactly. It has nothing to do with being a "nice guy" or a "good guy". It has everything to do with YOU.

My boyfriend is nice. He treats me well. Maybe even a doormat. But I don't use him and he doesn't use me. It's a respect thing. But if I ask for something from him, it's because I need it or his help, not because I'm being a lazy mooch. At the same time he has an uncanny ability to know that I've had a long day and I just got back from running and comes up behind me in the kitchen while I'm making dinner to rub my low back. He knows on the days I spend a lot of time driving my neck just might be sore and rubs out the kinks. He knows I love broccoli and salad and makes sure to always have both in the fridge at all times. Do I do things for him? Yes. Is that being a doormat or being too much of a giver and not enough of a "bad boy". Not in my world.

So you see OP. it has everything to do with YOU. Figure out what's wrong with YOU and fix it

1/28/2014 11:50:58 AM Discussion for Good Guys  

essonb
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,374)
Orlando, FL
28, joined Apr. 2013

How ironic is it that there is a thread about no one wants good women right below this one...

1/28/2014 12:04:17 PM Discussion for Good Guys  

mr_ctr916
Over 2,000 Posts (3,815)
Roseville, CA
50, joined Aug. 2013

I prefer to be a boy and a friend in modern times. From that perspective, i don't finish "last" with friends.

1/29/2014 7:27:43 AM Discussion for Good Guys  

staz01
Louisville, KY
42, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

I guess I have learned the valuse of these forums. They are not insightful and they do not gain any desired attention. Thank you all for your responses.

1/29/2014 7:54:26 AM Discussion for Good Guys  

cawk_asian
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,352)
Houston, TX
46, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from staz01:
I guess I have learned the valuse of these forums. They are not insightful and they do not gain any desired attention. Thank you all for your responses.

You sure didn't come across as a good guy...

1/29/2014 8:35:37 AM Discussion for Good Guys  

11bravoman123
New York, NY
24, joined Dec. 2013

Lol.

1/29/2014 8:48:43 AM Discussion for Good Guys  

iridestreet85
Bronx, NY
28, joined Nov. 2013

I don't believe women are naturally attracted to a**holes, its just that most a**holes are master manipulators and know how to push ?the right buttons to get what they want. Like everyone else said, nobody wants a doormat and jerks tend to display more of ?the masculine qualities that women get wet for. Nice guys can seem like they are over compensating. Some women will test to see how much of a man u are. Easily bending to their will can almost guarantee u will end up friend zoned. Its not about being a d*ck, its about being a man who can stand his ground. U gotta show that u are capable of being a leader and can defend her if necessary. Otherwise she will not see u as a potential mate. As far as a**holes go, smart women will eventually drop them and learn to pick better while dumb ones will keep making the same mistake over and over

1/29/2014 9:11:54 AM Discussion for Good Guys  

bryan8827
Morganton, NC
26, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from staz01:
this kind of response is why you finish last. It screams,' im a desperate doormat.'

1/29/2014 2:07:20 PM Discussion for Good Guys  

tasgosa
Over 1,000 Posts (1,969)
Knob Noster, MO
58, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

Just ~Looking~ for the Finish Line...

When a Lady shows it to me....we'll be the Envy of all the ones that didn't take advantage before..!!!

1/29/2014 2:16:09 PM Discussion for Good Guys  

baldhead1va
Petersburg, VA
48, joined Jan. 2014

There's a Queen out here for EVERY man wether he's a good guy or bad guy.

If you're finishing last with a female; maybe she's just NOT the ONE! Or you're coming off as desperate/too thirsty. In which case; you need to relax and let the game come to YOU...

1/29/2014 3:14:37 PM Discussion for Good Guys  
lookin4him2012
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,011)
Clemmons, NC
44, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from ymia_dikhed:
There is no such thing as a good guy. There's an a**hole in all of us. Now find your a**hole and put it to use.

I agree. And if a man comes across as a "good guy" he's just hiding his bad side and it usually comes out by the time you've been dating 6 months. That's the magical time for some reason where everyone's bad side begins to come out.

1/29/2014 3:25:14 PM Discussion for Good Guys  

zombietrouble
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,085)
Knoxville, TN
48, joined Jun. 2013

Did somebody really say "find your a**hole and put it to use"?

1/29/2014 7:42:40 PM Discussion for Good Guys  

sconnienation
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,438)
Durand, WI
48, joined Oct. 2012

You b*tches still aint gettin in my wallet. Freakin gold diggin ratchet wh*res. Um, uh, errrr, I mean....that's nice.

1/29/2014 8:52:02 PM Discussion for Good Guys  

debyduz
Over 2,000 Posts (2,545)
Hamburg, PA
50, joined Jun. 2013
online now!

Guys think good guys finish last. Women think all the good guys are taken.

Problem solved.

1/29/2014 9:16:50 PM Discussion for Good Guys  

brywithayfromca
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,934)
Long Beach, CA
49, joined Jan. 2011

I'm really a mediocre guy, but I always FINISH!!

1/30/2014 7:10:15 AM Discussion for Good Guys  
760dude
Brawley, CA
24, joined Jan. 2014

Good guys finish last because they let themselves....a b*tch doesn't wanna be more than friends f**k em..

1/30/2014 12:32:39 PM Discussion for Good Guys  
king20c
Longview, TX
22, joined Jan. 2014

A lot of times when "good guys" get put in the friend zone its because theyre being TOO good. The girl ends up feeling like the guy has no interest and 'moves on' so to speak.

Dont be so good all the time. Flirt with her, show her youre interested do everything but become the douche bag we all hate

1/30/2014 12:54:54 PM Discussion for Good Guys  
king20c
Longview, TX
22, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from badchevy4x4babe:
perhaps the better discussion topics should be:

1. Why do you THiNK you're a good guy

2. Why have YOU failed at dating.

You are trying to make up an excuse for something that has to do with YOU. It needs no label. Figure out what it is that turns women away or doesn't hold a woman and fix it. Easy as that.

Making labels and excuses for your failures is a bullshit cop out. Man up. Fix it. Move on with your life.

i think thats exactly what OP is trying to do. Obviously he thinks hes a "good guy", and he wants to know why 'good guys' like him finish last. Hopefully responses to his post will give him the answer he needs so that he CAN spot the problem then "man up and fix it"

1/30/2014 1:37:51 PM Discussion for Good Guys  

ludlowlowell
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,509)
Panama City, FL
61, joined Feb. 2008

I don't claim to be a perfect guy but I know good and well I don't physically or verbally abuse women. I don't claim to be perfect but I know good and well I know how to act like a gentleman.

Maybe it's because I live in a resort area, but all the women I meet are either so slutty that they would sleep with anybody, or so stuck up that no one can talk to them. It sure would be refreshing if I could find somebody that is in between.

1/30/2014 1:54:09 PM Discussion for Good Guys  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
61, joined Nov. 2013

Finishing last is what MAKES them good guys.

1/30/2014 9:50:17 PM Discussion for Good Guys  

cabanaariefedd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,143)
Norcross, GA
25, joined Dec. 2012

Anybody thats too nice will get walked over so its not just good guys its good ppl in general.Ppl are just screwed up & off in the head like that.

2/3/2014 1:56:56 PM Discussion for Good Guys  

ludlowlowell
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,509)
Panama City, FL
61, joined Feb. 2008

You may have a point there, Cabanaarifedd.

[Edited 2/3/2014 1:57:21 PM ]

2/5/2014 1:46:23 PM Discussion for Good Guys  

partpopsicle
Over 1,000 Posts (1,540)
Rockville, MD
56, joined Nov. 2012

this time? I am just going to avoid the controversy.

This has been discussed as much as politics and religion and in my estimation, just as taboo.

Donkey Punch thinks all good guys who finish last feel they are entitled. That cured me. Having to address this kind of drivel ad nauseam ad infinitum in most forums just makes me feel it's about as useful to argue this kind of mind rape as it is to try to float while bailing water out of a cheese grater.

2/5/2014 2:30:54 PM Discussion for Good Guys  

shane0012009
Lake Waccamaw, NC
46, joined May. 2010

because ladies mad bad choices in the guys they picked knowing they shouldnt have been with them.now they dont know how to be with a good man.its sad really but far to often the case in life,

2/5/2014 2:32:24 PM Discussion for Good Guys  

shane0012009
Lake Waccamaw, NC
46, joined May. 2010

not to sound mean but why should a guy pay the price in any way for what some other guy did to the lady.

2/5/2014 7:14:21 PM Discussion for Good Guys  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (27,158)
Saint Paul, MN
61, joined Oct. 2009
online now!

I've answered this a million times! try finding one of those posts.

2/5/2014 7:24:48 PM Discussion for Good Guys  

forumfriendly2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,771)
Virginia Beach, VA
37, joined Sep. 2013

because bad guys finish first....keep staying "nice" i will save some poontang for you choir boys when you decide to wake up!