Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

We function 365 days a year to have all your difficulties resolved. washington state dating sites XO wants to put some of the enjoyable back into dating by working with games to assistance break the ice. Often obtaining a thing clever or timely to say can be really hard, even for the most seasoned daters of us. omegle gay tags Guys will have to be invited to join by females, reducing the creep factor of an open to any one app.

skipthegames con

If you re not an animal fanatic, or you re mad allergic, get it on the table proper away. lesbian dating jacksonville fl If an individual is pressuring you to meet somewhere private for a 1st date, this could be uncomfortable and leave you feeling trapped if you are not enjoying the date. Today, dating app has offered each men and girls a sea of possibilities. sniffie gay You re in the end still swiping by means of profiles the animation is just a small different.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/20/2007 10:20:03 PM Who is this Jesus?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

As I have stated in another thread it is an insult [believe it or not] to be told over and over that there is something wrong with you that only someone elses god can fix.

9/21/2007 4:21:29 AM Who is this Jesus?  

hamandbeans
Reading, MI

I never said there was anything worng with you. I said i would pray for you. God bless.

9/21/2007 2:58:36 PM Who is this Jesus?  

stbernard
Topeka, KS

Perhaps no-one has all of the truth. I talked to a Buddhist Monk in Southeast Asia a long time ago, and he likened the supreme diety to the water in the Oceans. If you put Ocean water into a quart bottle, then it is defined, it is a quart of Ocean water. Perhaps, he explained, most religions are like that, defining what literally is the undefinable nature of God by bringing into play rituals that humans can comprehend and sort of deal with.
I need to leave on a camping and fishing trip. Blessings to all of you, St. Bernard.

9/24/2007 4:42:32 AM Who is this Jesus?  

nvr4gttn
Yelm, WA

He is Gods only begotten son....

9/24/2007 5:25:10 AM Who is this Jesus?  

nonickname49
Belchertown, MA

Jesus exists, perhaps not in the way many christians traditionally believe.
It is thought..I say thought not fact, that jesus was removed from the cross
before he died...that he lived, married magdalene, and travel into, what is
known as Iran, Iraq. there is a book titled the missings years of Jesus,

On another note, if interested in reading or studying about Jesus, there is
a book, and it is a non religious book, applicable to people of all faiths,
called ''A COURSE IN MIRACLES...it can be a difficult read and study, but I
guess that varies on the individual.

9/25/2007 11:22:14 PM Who is this Jesus?  

missette
Knoxville, TN

Who is Jesus?He is such a gentleman he loves us enough to let us have our own will.He will never make you love him .He will never make you beleive in him and even tho we curse him we lie on him we spit upon him he still died for us so if we choose we could beleive in him. We won't go to hell for the sins we committed (only one sin) and that is we didn't beleive who he said he was (JESUS)and that he is sitting on the right hand of his father and that he is a rewarder to them that deligently seek him !!You see this way and being a christain is only for the believer not the unbeliever. Who is JESUS--The greatest man who ever walked the face of this earth !!!and he is making inter sessions for you and me.(Praise GOD)!!!!!!!!

(GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU)

10/15/2007 11:26:12 AM Who is this Jesus?  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

did He come to this planet...to die for our sins?
to be a sacrificial lamb...to die on the cross?
or did He come for another reason?
posibly a more important reason?

10/16/2007 6:25:32 AM Who is this Jesus?  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

44444....sounds like you know "something" your not telling us,please "share"!!! I never tire of the "valuable lessons" and "teachings" that you yourself have learned and so generously "share"!!! God bless you Reed!!!! .....peace

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9