Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup bars in kansas city

The handful of folks who could possibly be okay with this are vastly outnumbered by the number of men and women who don t like it. iowa personals Dr. We performed rather a bit of testing to evaluate which platform was the winner out of the beneath. vibeline shreveport Users count on extra functions and want to see study receipts, voice messages, check whether or not their matches are on the internet, and far more.

nerd hookup app

This article aims to lay out the most effective dating internet site for every single person s exceptional scenario and connection targets. the villages dating ads It happens every day, thanks to web sites like Eharmony. September 30, 2020 • County clerks say they re seeing renewed interest in early voting in particular person as some voters express fears about their mail in ballots being counted. what is zip code in tinder payment When it comes to dealbreakers, there really should only be a handful of aside from ones that are so clear that you would by no means see them once again, says Trombetti.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/30/2007 4:17:43 PM Who is this Jesus?  

helenlovesjesus
Marietta, GA

Well, I hope and pray that God touches each of you in a way that will open your eyes. On Judgement Day (when we will ALL stand before Him), I hope that you will be accepted into heaven. There IS a heaven and there IS a hell. The bible is God's word (the living word). There are those who doubt and those who don't believe. I choose to go to heaven, rather than spend eternity in hell.

In answer to the original question, yes Jesus was depicted in the bible exactly the way God intended. Jesus did not come to this earth to start a religion, rather He came to tell us what God wanted Him to tell us. Jesus came to this earth for the sinners. Read the New Testament. The Old Testament prophesies the coming of Jesus.

8/30/2007 4:43:59 PM Who is this Jesus?  

jeanirener
Morgan, VT

Hi Thank you Helen. It is refreshing to see your comments. Jesus is Real. I look forward to seeing Him and during the time we are on this earth serving Him.

8/30/2007 5:03:17 PM Who is this Jesus?  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

Thanks helen and jean,nice to see you two in here!!

Jewelz...Thanks...I got all that already. I guess I keep questioning the same thing cause,Im still not getting what I should or can do about something that has always(as you say) had me brainwashed. Is it like a reprogramming or something?

Im sorry,Im still confused. Thanks for you patience as always! Peace

8/30/2007 5:30:39 PM Who is this Jesus?  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

Well thank you Helen though you can hope and pray til the cows come home because Jesus certainly isn't. God does not judge because God does not make junk, the only judgement that is going to go on is within ones own self. That job is saved especially for you. At the end of your time here God loves you so much that he has saved a special time for you to go through your very own life review and feel all of the good, bad and the ugly of the judgement of your own making. No one is going to save you from your own experience of having to face yourself.

Not even your imaginary friend Jesus. He is simply a distraction that has been sold to you to take your attention off the really critical matter of your godself within. The criminals running your life never wanted you to know that you are the one that actually has all the power. It would not serve them well if you knew that because no one would allegedly need to be saved from their sins and they could not fill their money baskets raping all the sheeple of their substance.

There is no heaven and there is no hell, it is only a place in your mind. Jesus did not come to this earth to tell you what you already inherently knew. The only sinning going on is the sinning against your very own self. Jesus cannot be responsible for something you need to do on your own. Otherwise, how would you learn from your mistakes if he were to take away your sins. He is not going to interfer with your personal spiritual evolvement. That is each individuals job to reconcile with their own inner selves.

[Edited 8/30/2007 5:36:04 PM]

8/30/2007 5:53:18 PM Who is this Jesus?  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

damn jewelz your up to 10%

8/30/2007 8:23:59 PM Who is this Jesus?  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

Ok Jewelz..stop scaring the nice new woman,already! You STILL have not answered my question... Hello...My miserable,pathetic,stupidly,Sheeply life is on hold,while your out getting "new recruits" for your "army"!!!LOL Peace

PS. Hey 4evr6y..nice to see you!

8/31/2007 10:18:15 PM Who is this Jesus?  

stedmo
Phoenix, AZ

(d) Adam and Lilith never found peace together; for when he wished to lie with her, she took offence at the recumbent posture he demanded. 'Why must I lie beneath you?' she asked. 'I also was made from dust, and am therefore your equal.' Because Adam tried to compel her obedience by force, Lilith, in a rage, uttered the magic name of God, rose into the air and left him.

I always get Lilith & Sophia confused
Where do these apolune ladies originate from?

[Edited 9/1/2007 10:51:29 AM]

9/1/2007 6:09:19 PM Who is this Jesus?  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

paper 74 of the U book[truthbook.com]
tells all you need to know of adam 'n eve

9/1/2007 8:07:46 PM Who is this Jesus?  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

I was taught that Adam and Eve were the "first" man and woman God created. I guess it depends on what you were taught as a child or what you have since learned as an "adult"!

Doesnt matter "what" you "believe"...Just have "Faith" in something and follow your "HEART"!
Peace

[Edited 9/1/2007 8:14:45 PM]

9/2/2007 5:28:40 PM Who is this Jesus?  

helenlovesjesus
Marietta, GA

I'm not here to argue and I certainly won't. You can all believe what you want and we will all find out the truth when we die, right? Remember the guidelines everyone...don't insult or harass others, play nice!

9/2/2007 5:42:14 PM Who is this Jesus?  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

HLJ...i beleive Jesus taught us "the fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of man"....peace in
light and life
4evr

[Edited 9/2/2007 5:43:16 PM]

9/3/2007 9:51:40 AM Who is this Jesus?  

helenlovesjesus
Marietta, GA

Thanks to everyone for their comments. We are all entitled to our beliefs and our opinions. If we are firm believers, then none of us can be swayed to think otherwise. These forums are just for that, so that we can share our opinions and beliefs. I am very content and happy with my life and I firmly believe that it is due to my belief in Jesus Christ. Remember, this is what I believe and I won't be swayed! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

9/9/2007 1:13:53 PM Who is this Jesus?  

jeanirener
Morgan, VT

Hi I agree with you, Jesus is my Joy and gives me such peace that I will never be swayed from knowing and following Him. It is such a privilege to be a Christian. Thank you Jesus.

9/9/2007 1:39:52 PM Who is this Jesus?  

hamandbeans
Reading, MI

I agree with you ladies. but I do find it fun to read what some ppl wright and i hope and pray that someday before it is to late that thay will see the true light of our lord.

9/9/2007 1:55:10 PM Who is this Jesus?  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

The lord is a man of war. The lord is his name Exodus 15:3

Most of religion is disguised satism, turn the other cheek, bless those who hurt you, martyrdom to the needs of others. They create a tone of violence, aggression and belligerence that is sweetened up and clocked with religion and spirituality.

Christianity and the organized religions as well as the corporate dominace of governance are there to erase your spirit of rebellion... they don't exsist to take you to god or to heaven, it is the obvious control and subjugation of the spirit of rebellion.

The Christ Conspiracy, the greatest story ever sold. When you are ready the teacher awakens you...not converting sinners for a paycheck.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9