Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersons

Romance was by no means in her future, she was accomplished with that. panama city dating I nonetheless try to remember the butterflies and light up smile I exuded when I spoke to him. But yes, you might encounter some jerks EHarmony has the highest results price amongst all the senior dating web sites. bumble honey instagram I was absolutely stunned and had no thought what to say.

megapersonsls

Needless to say, I was not impressed and I had to put up with his incessant messages for weeks afterwards calling me babe and sweetie and asking if we can do the excellent evening all over once again. hemet ca classifieds Sullivan and Trombetti helped us curate a list of helpful queries to ask on the internet dating prospects, with out coming off as well aggressive or creating it really feel like a job interview. As greatest you can spend interest to safety measures and how a great deal of your information gets shared. is mehooh safe You can connect your Facebook account to your Oasis account, but Oasis says it will not post anything to your timeline.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
8/13/2008 10:28:34 PM It"s time for a BBQ !  

vebee
Eugene, OR

Labor day weekend or Sept 6 works for me, Dexter sounds great. Shall we try to
organize a pot luck BBQ, or a "Clean the frig" BBQ - sounds weird but it works.

8/14/2008 12:46:00 AM It"s time for a BBQ !  

gumbi33
Klamath Falls, OR

Either one works for me !

Just let me know what is needed and I will try to bring it! Or something from the list anyway.

8/14/2008 6:12:37 AM It"s time for a BBQ !  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

Either weekend sounds good to me. If we need to bring anything let me know also. If its Dexter, is water close by to throw a line in? ::yellowbanana in case there are more fish out there.

8/15/2008 12:29:28 AM It"s time for a BBQ !  

gumbi33
Klamath Falls, OR

I'll bring my fishing gear as well AL, maybe we can even hook into a salmon or Steelhead while we are there! The area around Dexter supposedly has some good Bass fishing too!

Keep us all posted folks!

[Edited 8/15/2008 12:30:03 AM]

8/15/2008 8:42:06 AM It"s time for a BBQ !  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

Gum sounds good as long as you dont show me up Oh what the heck ... I never impress anybody anyways

8/16/2008 4:01:59 AM It"s time for a BBQ !  

gumbi33
Klamath Falls, OR

I'll try not to catch the biggest fish AL, but let you have a chance anyways

8/16/2008 6:27:06 AM It"s time for a BBQ !  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

gum wow, I knew I could count on you. You could always do the Flipper( stand on tail water dance) when you catch the big one.

8/16/2008 1:34:28 PM It"s time for a BBQ !  

hma02
Chico, CA

Hey guys I don't think I know where Dexter is
How about a helping hand for a lost northern californian
Trying to decide if it is too far to drive

8/16/2008 2:34:57 PM It"s time for a BBQ !  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

hma hi, yes it would be to long drive for you. Dexter would be at least 150 miles past the Calif/Oregon line. I believe you are at least 350 miles from the Eugene area.

8/16/2008 6:39:49 PM It"s time for a BBQ !  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Dexter is 388 miles from you ,,its 230 miles to the border , or there abouts,.its 185 miles to hwy 58 from Or/Ca border and its 17 miles out to dexter from there,,I know..cuz I am a long haul trucker.. yep..kno my miles..yeppers I do.... lol,,,,Rand Mcnally mileage has it at 388 miles.. Cost about about $110 for gas.round trip,if you get 28 mpg,,rough estimate

[Edited 8/16/2008 6:44:55 PM]

8/16/2008 8:57:46 PM It"s time for a BBQ !  

vebee
Eugene, OR

Everyone
For those that aren't familiar with Dexter Lake they do have an easy to find (has to be if I found it) web site just goggle Dexter Lake Oregon. Sounds like they have everything, except drinking water.

Of course I'm all for being kind of close to the restrooms

8/16/2008 10:02:17 PM It"s time for a BBQ !  

or64
Portland, OR

Quote from whitehawk:
Dexter is 388 miles from you ,,its 230 miles to the border , or there abouts,.its 185 miles to hwy 58 from Or/Ca border and its 17 miles out to dexter from there,,I know..cuz I am a long haul trucker.. yep..kno my miles..yeppers I do.... lol,,,,Rand Mcnally mileage has it at 388 miles.. Cost about about $110 for gas.round trip,if you get 28 mpg,,rough estimate

Hey White, being a former 26 western, i know R/Mc. you realize that they admit to a 10%(+/-) margin of error, which usually works out to around 15%. According to them, it's just over 1200 from Portland to L.A., (well what about the other 100+ miles).

I'm interested in the BBQ just need to know when so I can arrange for the time off. Let me know when & where & what to bring.

Dave

[Edited 8/16/2008 10:05:10 PM]

8/17/2008 11:18:13 PM It"s time for a BBQ !  
nosilla
Springfield, OR

Hi Everyone it sounds as if everyone is going for Dexter. If I am correct there are two parks on Dexter one on the Hwy 58 side the other on the north side. I'm not familar with the south side but am with the North side. The north side is where the marina is. there is a covered pavilion there. I also know that it is a use anytime unless someone has it reserved. I also know that it is reserved for both the 6th and 7th. I also know that on the 7th in late afternoon it should be open for use. So if we plan this picnic for late afternoon 4 or 5 it will be ok to use it. If any one knows what is offered on the south side of the lake let us know. I am ready for a BBQ. I don't know about camping at Dexter I believe it is a day use only park. For those of you who would like to camp there is a camp ground just east of the lake called Black canyon, great fishing there.
Black canyon has a day use picnic area also. It is at mile marker 27

8/19/2008 7:52:13 AM It"s time for a BBQ !  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

Are yall ready! Ok, let get it on.

8/19/2008 9:32:51 AM It"s time for a BBQ !  

gumbi33
Klamath Falls, OR

I'm with you Al!

The details will be posted here tomorrow Aug 20th, so be sure to check back after noon and see what will be going on, the where, the what and so forth. it will kick off at Noon and I hope to see a lot of people from all over the State there!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14