Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames hookups

She stated she ll continue employing the function post pandemic, in particular even though she s doing solo activities like cooking, or having ready prior to going out to party. single men in new jersey And so any try to enable us remember that, no matter if we decided to go on an additional date with them or not, is welcome in my books. After determined monetarily eligible, we will evaluation your claim to ascertain if you are allowed rewards under the Oklahoma Employment Security Act. absolutely free japanese dating sites Anything is not like other customers who are im six feet with blacksingles.

sites like usasexguide

According to Tinder, this is to assure matches are created with people who share interests and popular close friends. atlanta area dating sites It s been additional than two weeks considering that Drake and his girlfriend have touched every single other or been in each and every other s properties. I swiftly cancelled the other dates I had lined up that weekend. chat sites like omegle reddit We ve all been in weird and sketchy areas, and it is virtually generally a very good story to inform for subsequent time.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
8/2/2008 11:30:55 AM It"s time for a BBQ !  
nosilla
Springfield, OR

It's time for a BBQ summer is almost over. So I had a thought lets get together and have a BBQ. Lets meet each other and have some laughs and good food. Anyone intrested?

8/2/2008 4:21:02 PM It"s time for a BBQ !  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

Nosi sure sounds good. Tell us local more about it. I just threw my shoe in the ring.

8/2/2008 4:55:05 PM It"s time for a BBQ !  
nosilla
Springfield, OR

Hi

I just thought it would be fun. I figured I would see just how many and what was a central location for as many as possible. I believe Alton Baker has a pit at the Gazebo area. If not Island park does. I am open to any other location. I think a weekend would be good. Lets see how many we can get to come then go from there. Any suggestions.

8/2/2008 6:15:29 PM It"s time for a BBQ !  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

Alright fellow oregonians ... time to put your action where your posts have been

8/2/2008 6:57:52 PM It"s time for a BBQ !  

missedagain
Prineville, OR

Those names may as well be in Taiwan as far as I am concerned. When plans solidify, please post with some more detail please.

8/2/2008 7:22:46 PM It"s time for a BBQ !  
nosilla
Springfield, OR

Lets see who all is interested then we can find a central location. But I will keep everyone posted.

8/3/2008 8:59:38 AM It"s time for a BBQ !  

winesong
Bend, OR

I am interested...
for a daytime adventure/early evening....to start.
Not sure I want to commit to a full week end...

Wine

8/3/2008 3:47:27 PM It"s time for a BBQ !  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

I think a one day affair is best to start with. That way a person can run off if they don't like it

8/4/2008 10:17:44 PM It"s time for a BBQ !  

vebee
Eugene, OR

thumbsup::
Yeah a BBQ, sounds great.
Not only is there Alton Baker there is also Armitage, and the park just a few miles east of Springfield on hwy 126, sorry I don't remember the name of it, there's also Water Board Park out Lowell way. And my favorite is Shotgun about 4 miles east of Marcola.

8/5/2008 6:23:41 AM It"s time for a BBQ !  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

vee ... that name shotgun might scared some away but I am not afraid yall make it happen

8/5/2008 12:38:46 PM It"s time for a BBQ !  

gumbi33
Klamath Falls, OR

Well I'll throw mt hat in the ring too.
It's just 2 hours from K. Fall to Springfield area, and I'd bring a tent to stay over if necessary.

See what you can do about getting it together and I'll see what I can do about getting there.

Hope this works out! It sure would be a great way to make and meet some new friends!

8/6/2008 9:59:40 AM It"s time for a BBQ !  

vebee
Eugene, OR

Ala,

Shotgun is really a pretty little park and they do have a lot of weddings there.

In case some of the Oregon Chat people haven't seen this park it's in a beautiful
wooded area (just a few miles out of Marcola) with a little creek meandering by it.

The large group areas you have to reserve months ahead of time. It's great for company picnics, family reunions and yes weddings.

The other side has lots of picnic tables tucked in amongst the trees. The creek on this side is a little wider, has a dam at one end, the water gets to 6-8 ft deep.And several hiking trails. It's really a family friendly spot.

Down by the dam is the only spot with 2 picnic tables together, to get this one you have to be the first in line when they open the gates.

Both sides have nice bathrooms fire pits or fire places, usually there is firewood and the usual park styled bbq'ers.

I was told they are closing the park early this year, but there is next year

8/6/2008 12:45:09 PM It"s time for a BBQ !  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

Veb you da WoMan I have been out that way but not into Shogun Park. I hear it is used a lot & is popular. Thanks for the info.

8/12/2008 12:11:39 AM It"s time for a BBQ !  
nosilla
Springfield, OR

Well It sounds like we havea few people willing to get together. Shotgun sounds good. Dexter has a nice picnic area also. We now need to decide when and where. If anyone wants to camp we should take that into consideration and how far people are coming from. It should be a central point, as much as possible. I'm good for Sept 6th anyone else have a date that they are good for. Lets get this ball rolling.

8/12/2008 8:33:46 AM It"s time for a BBQ !  

gumbi33
Klamath Falls, OR

Weekend of Labor Day would work best for me, but Sept 6th weekend would be good too!
Keep it posted here and let's see what might happen!

Look forward to meeting everyone that I have been talking with on here!!

Just be sure to include directions for those of us from out of the Area!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14