Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal eu

To get started viewing messages, choose the forum that you want to check out from the selection under. dating dublin ohio The one persons hate is to talk about the weather. Correct, we are sisters and brothers and there is no harm in interacting with the opposite gender when it comes to necessity and qualified factors, but muslims need to try and not fraternize with males. boston rubratings I ve had one one particular year partnership from making use of RSVP.

hookups urban dictionary

I applied it to market my insta & facebook page & shared some apps referral hyperlinks. fort smith arkansas personals I just don t know why they do it I suppose they see on the net dating as a conveyor belt and there ll be one more one particular along in a minute. If you want to learn how versatile, danger taking, thrill in search of a particular person is, this is the query to ask, Elizabeth says. cityxguide houston Or if you re prepared to settle down and commence a family members, sorting by means of those who aren t there however takes valuable time.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
8/19/2008 10:10:36 AM It"s time for a BBQ !  
trussgawd
Salem, OR

Wow this sounds like fun, I am not sure if I want to go all the way to dexter but I will keep an eye on the thred, I am in Salem, But the whole thing sounds great!

8/19/2008 10:42:15 AM It"s time for a BBQ !  

patrick812
Eugene, OR

MMMMM... BBQ

8/19/2008 3:27:00 PM It"s time for a BBQ !  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

There are two parks on Dexter lake..one is the west side of hwy 58 called Dexter shores..the other is on the Lowell side,,(east side of lake),,which park are you talking about having the picnic nosilla?

8/20/2008 1:25:29 AM It"s time for a BBQ !  
nosilla
Springfield, OR

HI everyone I was talking about the Lowell side. But after talking with some of the other DH people we felt that Black CAnyon would be a better choice, it is about ten miles further on Hwy 58 at mile marker 27. The reason is the pavilion at Dexter on the Lowell side is booked for both the 6th and 7th. What is on the other side is unknown. But also there will be people coming from out of town and this way they can camp also. Picnic tables are scare and not sure if we could get one at Dexter.

So as it stands right now we are looking at:
Picnic- pot luck
Sept 6th Saturday
Black Canyon Campground Hwy 58 mile marker 27 (North side of the road)
12:oo noon. PLease bring a dish to share.
I will provide the paper plates, forks, cups. Plus a dish.
For those of you who fish this is a great fishing spot.
Lets see how many people come, spread the word.

Please post on this site what you will bring or e-mail it to my page.

See ya all there.

8/21/2008 9:51:51 AM It"s time for a BBQ !  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

Ok, how many (within driving range) oregonians really want to meet others close by? This is your chance to get away from the computer & meet face to face. at the BBQ. I will have to cancel a few things that I ordinarily do to make this gathering, but I think its worth it.

8/21/2008 9:50:53 PM It"s time for a BBQ !  

vebee
Eugene, OR

Yeah BBQ in 15 days.

It really will be wonderful to meet all of you.

Ve

8/22/2008 12:37:52 PM It"s time for a BBQ !  

gumbi33
Klamath Falls, OR

Wish I had some of that salmon I caught last year to bring up, but a 30 pounder doesn't last long with me!

I'll try to bring a good desert, Dutch Oven Fruit Cobbler is what I have been thinking about! May bring a good sized Mac Salad as well!

Let's hear from some of the rest of you folks!

Black Canyon has just undergone a long restoration project and is really nice now with lots of RV and Tent Spaces for camping. Picnic (Day Use) area is free, but there is a fee for camping and RV Spaces, not sure just how much though usually around $14 a night in a FS Campground. Toilets and water are available and depending on just how close the RV spots are we may have power as well! May need a couple of heavy duty Extension Cords to get it but I have a 150 foot cord I can bring!

So lets meet on Saturday the 6th and meet everyone and see what happens! Maybe some new friendships or more!

8/22/2008 10:58:59 PM It"s time for a BBQ !  
nosilla
Springfield, OR

Hi Everyone
I am really getting excited about the BBQ. Everyone is invited. If you are or even if you're not planing to attend spread the word to all your friends on DH. The more the better. Lets have a great turn out.I am looking forward to putting faces to names. So come join us. Bring a friend, a dish to share, and a great big smile. For more information just e-mail me.

8/23/2008 6:30:29 AM It"s time for a BBQ !  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

I am looking forward to putting Gum's face with a fish with name, He keeps talking about big fish .... wonder if the supermarket is the fishing hole

8/23/2008 7:47:55 AM It"s time for a BBQ !  

deedeebest
Salem, OR

This BBQ thing sounds really good. I live in Salem so maybe a few of us Salem people could arrange to carpool down and share the gas cost. What do you think?? Any contingency plans if it rains??

8/23/2008 8:21:47 AM It"s time for a BBQ !  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Bring an umbrella?

8/23/2008 8:51:11 AM It"s time for a BBQ !  

patrick812
Eugene, OR

<<< Brings his rubber duckie for the hot springs, his rubber boots for the rain, his rubber raft for boating and his rubber.... awww never mind!!! lol

8/23/2008 9:01:26 AM It"s time for a BBQ !  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

Pat they already nose what a ya are. But who knows what ya may find

8/23/2008 5:13:28 PM It"s time for a BBQ !  

patrick812
Eugene, OR

Don't worry... I'll bring extra pairs of "hip wadders".. lol

8/23/2008 10:11:54 PM It"s time for a BBQ !  
nosilla
Springfield, OR

Dee You have to have faith it is not going to rain. Carpooling is a good idea, The more the merrier. Please spread the word everyone. It never rains on my parade.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14