Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mobile hookupcougars

Degrade, dominate, humiliate, really feel potent and get other men s approval . free dating sites in birmingham uk To best that off, I was in a new town for a new job without a lot of close friends. Asia Me is another dating platform that has a credit program — you invest in credits with your credit card/PayPal, then commence chatting or sending messages to users. craigslist guatemala And typically the room you pick is exactly where you ll find men and women similarly interested (for example #london tends to have londoners in there).

mega personls

A few years ago my wife and I and an additional Basic Authority and his wife were on a Church assignment. craigslist personals champaign Tall Eric and one more guy were occupying the nearest bench, so I rested my arms on the fence, watching the little ones. Further, if you had an appointment with your worker and you require to reschedule, please use the website listed above for further assistance. meet me dating site review You can lastly be the particular person you seriously are, in complete safety, and focus on obtaining those who have far more in prevalent for you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/3/2008 8:52:08 AM Ode To A Marine- Enjoy this Jarheads!  

bikerangel3
Pittsburgh, PA

OOP's the Thanks from My Brother was me , Bikerangel3 I was in Judges Box Again LOL !!! Thank You Eagle You do the Corp Proud !

9/6/2008 4:50:29 PM Ode To A Marine- Enjoy this Jarheads!  

ms_luksi5273
Amarillo, TX

Thank you K'yak'yali.
Thank you to ALL the Warriors here for what you have done for all of us. Sorry that some of our fellow Americans never take the time to just show their appreciation.
Love & graditude from the widow of a Marine.
Semper Fi

10/3/2008 5:52:58 AM Ode To A Marine- Enjoy this Jarheads!  

eagleeyes7
Fort Myers, FL

Elahkwa, Kechiba K'yak'yali

K'yak'yali: Dunnane

10/3/2008 3:40:37 PM Ode To A Marine- Enjoy this Jarheads!  

imtony123
Sterling, IL

Semper Fi

10/3/2008 5:47:02 PM Ode To A Marine- Enjoy this Jarheads!  

blueshand
Syracuse, NY

Eagle, Thank you those wonderful posts. Each day, on my way to work i proudly wear my cap with our insignia. Many people notice and some take the time to welcome me home from Nam. Each year i go to a Bon Fire ceremony to remember our fallen brothers and sisters; one can feel the fire, nearly 1/4 mile away...along with those who are on their journey.

Semper Fi!

10/7/2008 9:10:51 AM Ode To A Marine- Enjoy this Jarheads!  

lilguppy2bit
Auburn, WA

PatrioticRose.jpg image by mikes_babygirl29
picture by mikes_babygirl29 TO ALL OF OUR FALLIN AND ACTIVE DUTY SOLIDERS...... I STAND BEHIND Y'ALL ALL THE WAY AND WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT Y'ALL NO MATTER WHAT...... WITH LOVE AND A CAREING HEART..... I DEDACATE THIS ROSE TO Y'ALL..... MADE BY:MAYSHELLE HAMILTON DATE MADE AND DEDACATED: 12-11-2007 WITH ALL MY LOVE AND RESPECT......

10/11/2008 6:29:07 PM Ode To A Marine- Enjoy this Jarheads!  

jalamb
Tuscaloosa, AL

oorah

10/12/2008 7:00:10 PM Ode To A Marine- Enjoy this Jarheads!  
stalling4time
Troy, MI

I am not sure if your allowed to call marines "jarheads" anymore... I am pretty sure you can put a brain in a jar!!!

harharhar

Page: 1, 2