Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup now

These on line dating questions will uncover what he values. gay las cruces Families typically have particular expectations for religion that you and your partner may well not share. This conversation can also get into your expectations about function life balance and parenthood. tinder in peru Remember the purpose of these concerns is to ease you into a organic conversation, not just pepper them with concerns.

rubmaps massage

When I returned from Australia my friend Gerry recommended we go to a speed dating event one additional time and I stated confident, why not give it a go one far more time. free hookup sites chicago After my second date with a guy I met at the pub, he took me back to his residence exactly where I didn t realise he still lived with his parents. g. benaughty ios app As locating love is so higher on so numerous people s wishlist, it really is no wonder the category continues to evolve.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
8/17/2008 6:22:14 AM ????? Urantia !  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

a great study of the last paper this week on
the faith of Jesus.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cosmiccitizen

it's so much more than ...christian docturn.

if christianity doesn't quiet make it in your life...

check out blog talk radio...the cosmic citizen....

8/21/2008 6:06:49 PM ????? Urantia !  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

8/21/2008 7:27:31 PM ????? Urantia !  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Isn't this just a side way of preaching christian?

8/22/2008 10:24:08 AM ????? Urantia !  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

Quote from queenofhearts61:
Isn't this just a side way of preaching christian?

No this is not your 'Paul..ine Christianity' and it doesn't follow your standardized religions.....it is beyond religion...some think it to be REVELATION...

Quote from 4evr6y:

8/29/2008 5:40:29 PM ????? Urantia !  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

8/30/2008 11:26:19 PM ????? Urantia !  

nico420
Brookwood, AL

try reading "you're becoming a galactic superhuman"

i'll read yours if you read mine!

it is a sci-fi account of the origin of humanity and our process of spiritual evolution

interesting read

[Edited 8/30/2008 11:48:17 PM]

8/30/2008 11:45:04 PM ????? Urantia !  

nico420
Brookwood, AL

I apologize for that impulsive remark..it was unfounded cinicism and sarcasm- I wrongly and ignorantly assumed from what I had heard of it that Urantia was a sci-fi version of christian theology.
hnx for the wikipedia addy-I wouldn't have though to look there. But I'm glad I did, and I will read it b/c of this:

The Urantia Book considers Buddhism one of the "great international, interracial faiths" and says it "has shown an adaptability to the mores of many peoples that has been equaled only by Christianity".

Gautama Siddhartha is called a real prophet whose doctrines were revolutionary and amazing for their time. He is credited with being one of the seven outstanding teachers in human history in the matter of combining contemporaneous systems of ethical and religious teachings, a group that includes Moses, Laozi, and the Apostle Paul.

The teaching that a divine nature — the Buddha-nature — resides in all people, and that through their own endeavors people can attain a realization of this inner divinity, is cited as one of the clearest presentations of the concept of the Thought Adjuster to be found in non-revelatory religion.

The book says Gautama's experience was tragic, however, in that he was an "orphan prophet" whose philosophy failed early on to envision the reality of a spiritual God.

Despite this, the book states: "Buddhism is a living, growing religion today because it succeeds in conserving many of the highest moral values of its adherents. It promotes calmness and self-control, augments serenity and happiness, and does much to prevent sorrow and mourning. Those who believe this philosophy live better lives than many who do not".

[edit] Comparison to other world religions
Numerous facets of the book are recognizable in other world religions. There are commonalities with Islam, Taoism, Judaism, Hinduism, Shinto, and Confucianism, and several other religions throughout recorded history. The authors of The Urantia Book encourage the study of all religions to take "the best" from each.

Paper 131, "The World's Religions", discusses more in-depth those facets of some of the world's religions that have commonalities with the "religion of Jesus," but there are also numerous other references to the world's various religions throughout Part III, "The History of Urantia," beginning with Paper 86, "Early Evolution of Religion"

Page: 1, 2