Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

is there a hookup site that actually works

It is essential to keep in mind that even though the signifies may possibly have changed, the end result that customers are hunting for has not. meet gay guys los angeles So if you are preparing for a initial date, look at adding the following questions to your dating repertoire. She loves wearing leggings as pants, and when skout buzz She loves her family, the beach, writing, spa days, and helping couples connect in their marriage.

listcrawler 40

There are nevertheless some single men and women there. elmore county chat What could be significantly less horny than a raging pandemic in which you are legally obliged to remain a lot more than 2 metres away from everybody? And persons are coughing and spluttering and cannot taste something? It really is not even been horny in a repressed and yearning lesbian in the Victorian times way. So when you re figuring out a list of inquiries to ask a girl you ve got a crush on, throw in some about her previous. asian women in yoga pants We have a priority to be reckoned with a matchmaking service.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/15/2014 7:42:17 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
angeleyes4400
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,084)
Cranston, RI
34, joined Feb. 2013

So this is for all things Nascar related! whatever you want to post or talk about....
So how about it? Who's going to win the All Star Race? Who's your favorite driver and why?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/15/2014 8:47:56 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
tommy8345
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,379)
Raleigh, NC
70, joined Feb. 2014

I'm certainly a NASCAR fan and it appears that you are a Denny Hamlin fan. I don't really have a favorite driver but if I had to name just one I have been a fan of Jeff Gordon for a long time. Jimmie Johnson doesn't usually go this long without winning a race so I'm going to pick him to win the All Star race in Charlotte.

What did you think about Danica getting a 7th place finish in Kansas?

5/15/2014 8:50:27 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
angeleyes4400
Cranston, RI
34, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from tommy8345:
I'm certainly a NASCAR fan and it appears that you are a Denny Hamlin fan. I don't really have a favorite driver but if I had to name just one I have been a fan of Jeff Gordon for a long time. Jimmie Johnson doesn't usually go this long without winning a race so I'm going to pick him to win the All Star race in Charlotte.

What did you think about Danica getting a 7th place finish in Kansas?

I think that was crazy, clearly men only like her for her looks...not her driving skills. It was a fluke....lol!
And I'm with you, thought JJ would have a win by now!
What did u think about Danica?

5/15/2014 10:47:55 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
70, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from angeleyes4400:
I think that was crazy, clearly men only like her for her looks...not her driving skills. It was a fluke....lol!
And I'm with you, thought JJ would have a win by now!
What did u think about Danica?

You asked me so I'm going to tell you. I think Danica is a sexy marketing machine who has no business trying to compete against the best race drivers in the world. Racing teams must have sponsors and Danica has no problem getting sponsors and that is the only reason she still has a ride. I agree with you, her 7th place finish at Kansas was a fluke since she normally finishes 30th or worse. So, after Denny Hamlin, who do you like best.

5/16/2014 8:57:27 AM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
angeleyes4400
Cranston, RI
34, joined Feb. 2013

There's a bunch really that I like, he's just my number one!
I love Martin Truex Jr...but he's sucking this year, same goes for Kurt Busch.
I think Kyle Larson is going to do great things!
I like Clint Bowyer too but that's another who's not doing so well.
Are you going to be watching practice today?....I am!

oh and I did like Steinhouse jr too, but since dating danica hes gone down hill too!

[Edited 5/16/2014 8:59:58 AM ]

5/16/2014 4:02:36 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
70, joined Feb. 2014

I don't get into the All Star race too much since it doesn't affect the point standings and eventual championship so I won't be watching the practice today. I will be glued to the 600 in Charlotte when it really counts though.

Kyle Larson reminds me of Jeff Gordon when Jeff was young. As I'm sure you know, Jeff has won 4 championships and I think Kyle Larson has the potential to do that too. I hate to say this because I despise his attitude and I don't like him, but I think Kyle Busch is the most talented race driver on the track today. I'm sure Jimmie Johnson would disagree with me, and rightfully so, since he has 6 championships.

Did you know that Denny Hamlin is also a good basketball player?

5/16/2014 5:07:31 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
angeleyes4400
Cranston, RI
34, joined Feb. 2013

Jeff Gordon is talented for sure, but I just don't like the guy.
Kyle Larson is starting 3rd tonight at the showdown. I hope he gets in to the all star race. But Austin Dillon got pole!
Just please don't let Danica win the race or be voted in.
You know you might actually like the race though!

Denny Hamlin is the man.......
No I didn't. I know he golfs and does other things. What they are I'm not sure of.....lol! I just think he's a great driver

5/16/2014 5:30:09 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  

tyler74171
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,754)
Mauldin, SC
42, joined Jul. 2013

Where?

Stuck at a right turn only lane.

5/16/2014 5:51:53 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  

josecuervosilv
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,839)
Downey, CA
41, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from tyler74171:
Where?

Stuck at a right turn only lane.

Haha. Thought it was left.

5/16/2014 6:02:45 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
angeleyes4400
Cranston, RI
34, joined Feb. 2013

It is left....

5/16/2014 10:50:10 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
70, joined Feb. 2014

It is left....

Don't worry about these guys. One of them is a Boston Bruins fan who has a team that is nowhere to be found and the other one is a 49ers fan whose team lost at home to the Carolina Panthers last year.

Neither one of them have a clue as to what NASCAR is all about, which is the biggest growing sport in all of sports.

Now, what do you have against Jeff Gordon? He is the only person who has ever appeared on SNL as the MC because he is such a great voice for NASCAR and conducts himself as a gentleman. He also contributes mightily to hunger all over the world. This guy is a first round hall of famer after he decides to quit racing.

And oh by the way, for my two friends who don't have a clue about NASCAR, they also have to make right turns when they race on a road course.

5/17/2014 8:31:34 AM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
angeleyes4400
Cranston, RI
34, joined Feb. 2013

I don't know.....he bothers me.
He blames everyone but himself when he looses....take ownership, you know?

5/17/2014 2:15:57 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
70, joined Feb. 2014

I don't know.....he bothers me.
He blames everyone but himself when he looses....take ownership, you know?

I'm surprised that you haven't mentioned Dale Earnhardt, Jr. as being one of your favorites since most women love him. Jr. has been voted most popular driver for something like 15 years in a row. I went to the Daytona 500 and when Jr. took the lead everyone in the stands came to their feet yelling and screaming like some rock star had just come on stage.

I think the guy who is making most of the other drivers mad right now with his reckless driving is Brad Keslowski and Brad had better be careful because some driver is going to get fed up with him soon and take him out.

You got your wish because Danica will not be in the All Star race tonight.

5/17/2014 2:54:25 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
angeleyes4400
Cranston, RI
34, joined Feb. 2013

I know I was so happy the fans didn't pick her.

Brad has been pissing people off for sure.
I like Dale Jr....but to be honest....and I know I'm gonna catch hell for this
People mostly like him beacause of his father, let's be honest. He's a good driver but not like his dad was.

5/17/2014 3:12:47 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
70, joined Feb. 2014

I know I was so happy the fans didn't pick her.

Brad has been pissing people off for sure.
I like Dale Jr....but to be honest....and I know I'm gonna catch hell for this
People mostly like him beacause of his father, let's be honest. He's a good driver but not like his dad was.

I agree with you 100%! You won't catch hell for what you said from me. I saw the real Dale Earnhardt race many times. He was never my favorite driver but in my opinion he was the greatest race driver who ever lived. I don't think Dale, Jr. would have ever gotten a ride to begin with if it had not been for his dad. With that said, Dale Jr. has proven himself to be good, but not great like his dad was.

So, what is your prediction for the All Star race tonight?

5/17/2014 5:26:14 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
angeleyes4400
Cranston, RI
34, joined Feb. 2013

hmmmm you know what.....idk
I hope its denny but i dont think so.....gonna have to go with #5 or I would love to see someone who doesnt win alot of races win....and yourself?

5/17/2014 6:12:59 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  

josecuervosilv
Downey, CA
41, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from tommy8345:
Don't worry about these guys. One of them is a Boston Bruins fan who has a team that is nowhere to be found and the other one is a 49ers fan whose team lost at home to the Carolina Panthers last year.

Neither one of them have a clue as to what NASCAR is all about, which is the biggest growing sport in all of sports.

Now, what do you have against Jeff Gordon? He is the only person who has ever appeared on SNL as the MC because he is such a great voice for NASCAR and conducts himself as a gentleman. He also contributes mightily to hunger all over the world. This guy is a first round hall of famer after he decides to quit racing.

And oh by the way, for my two friends who don't have a clue about NASCAR, they also have to make right turns when they race on a road course.

Lol, tommy, you forgot mention how SF dominated that CAR team at home in the game that mattered, in the playoffs. But back to NASCAR, I loved playing it on playstation. Lol. There's a track in Fontana, CA, not too far from LA. Maybe I'll go someday. If I had to pick a driver, it would probably be Jeff Gordon since I think he's from CA.

5/18/2014 12:29:25 AM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
70, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from josecuervosilv:
Lol, tommy, you forgot mention how SF dominated that CAR team at home in the game that mattered, in the playoffs. But back to NASCAR, I loved playing it on playstation. Lol. There's a track in Fontana, CA, not too far from LA. Maybe I'll go someday. If I had to pick a driver, it would probably be Jeff Gordon since I think he's from CA.

Jose, I hope you know I was just messing with you. I'm well aware that your 49ers got their revenge against the Panthers when it counted even though I'm not a Panthers fan. I'm a Redskin fan and that's why I have been keeping my mouth shut in the football threads. Maybe RGIII will be completely healed this year and give me something to smile about. Don't tell Erik but I think your 49ers are going to kick butt this year.

You are correct on both counts concerning NASCAR. Fontana is a great track on the NASCAR circuit and Jeff Gordon is from California although he grew up in Indiana. I think you would really enjoy and get hooked on NASCAR if you go to just one race like Fontana. Some people think race drivers are not athletes. They are dead wrong! Jimmie Johnson ran and finished a triathlon today in Kings Mountain, NC finishing 6th out of 200 who entered and then raced tonight in Charlotte, NC. Take a look at Carl Edwards sometime on his Subway commercials. He is built like a brick shithouse. These race drivers pump iron and workout just like athletes from all sports do and they've also got a lot of guts to drive race cars at 200MPH+. I really think you would love NASCAR!

5/18/2014 12:56:52 AM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
70, joined Feb. 2014

hmmmm you know what.....idk
I hope its denny but i dont think so.....gonna have to go with #5 or I would love to see someone who doesnt win alot of races win....and yourself?

I don't know how you did it but you talked me into watching this fairy tale version of NASCAR tonight. You were close with #5 but I sure wasn't close with #48. When I guessed #48 I didn't know the man who drives #48 was going to run in a triathlon earlier today. If I had guessed someone else I would have still been wrong because I sure would not have guessed Jamie McMurray. I don't think any of us saw him coming but your wish came true again since you said "#5 or I would love to see someone who doesn't win a lot of races win." Well, someone who doesn't win a lot of races WON so congratulations.

Now let's get back to some REAL NASCAR racing since this show and tell mess is over, where points count and the race to the chase counts. Kurt Busch is not a young man anymore. Can you imagine how tired he is going to be when he finally lays his head down on a pillow next Sunday night? He will race 500 miles in the Indianapolis 500, get on a plane and fly to Charlotte, NC and then race 600 miles. Several other drivers have done this in the past with Tony Stewart being the last one to do it but none of them have had a good finish in Charlotte when they tried this. I'm surprised that NASCAR even allows their drivers to do this because going to sleep at the wheel is not allowed.

5/18/2014 12:40:25 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (46,485)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

I like NASCAR Also and don't really have a favorite

5/18/2014 3:28:34 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
70, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from packersbabe920:
I like NASCAR Also and don't really have a favorite

I don't really have a favorite either but I love the excitement of NASCAR.

5/18/2014 5:53:31 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (46,485)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

Quote from tommy8345:
I don't really have a favorite either but I love the excitement of NASCAR.

yes me to

5/18/2014 10:14:01 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  

tyler74171
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,754)
Mauldin, SC
42, joined Jul. 2013

Haha. Thought it was left.

That's why they're stuck... Because they don't know how to turn right!!

Joke killer

5/18/2014 11:24:40 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  

josecuervosilv
Downey, CA
41, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from tommy8345:
Jose, I hope you know I was just messing with you. I'm well aware that your 49ers got their revenge against the Panthers when it counted even though I'm not a Panthers fan. I'm a Redskin fan and that's why I have been keeping my mouth shut in the football threads. Maybe RGIII will be completely healed this year and give me something to smile about. Don't tell Erik but I think your 49ers are going to kick butt this year.

You are correct on both counts concerning NASCAR. Fontana is a great track on the NASCAR circuit and Jeff Gordon is from California although he grew up in Indiana. I think you would really enjoy and get hooked on NASCAR if you go to just one race like Fontana. Some people think race drivers are not athletes. They are dead wrong! Jimmie Johnson ran and finished a triathlon today in Kings Mountain, NC finishing 6th out of 200 who entered and then raced tonight in Charlotte, NC. Take a look at Carl Edwards sometime on his Subway commercials. He is built like a brick shithouse. These race drivers pump iron and workout just like athletes from all sports do and they've also got a lot of guts to drive race cars at 200MPH+. I really think you would love NASCAR!

I definitely think they're athletes tommy. It must take a lot effort and skill to tame those beasts at those speeds.

5/18/2014 11:31:39 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  

josecuervosilv
Downey, CA
41, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from tyler74171:

Joke killer

Oops, sorry. Lol.

5/19/2014 12:01:33 AM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
70, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from tyler74171:

Joke killer

Tyler, I'm trying to figure all of this out, and please understand that I am picking on you too. You love all of the Boston teams, yet you live in South Carolina. That doesn't sound quite like good ingredients to make a good recipe. Perhaps if your Bruins had shot right, instead of left, we would still be talking about them. Perhaps if the Red Sox wouldn't keep exchanging wins and losses with everyone else in their division they would be on their way again even though the Detroit Tigers just kicked their butt. I know, you've got one left, and his name is Tom Brady, who is as good as they come.

How far do you live from Darlington, SC? Go there and enjoy a sprint cup race in NASCAR and you will fall in love with it unless you still have too many yankee genes left in your body. They will definitely turn left all night long on that track but if you happened to get turned on with Darlington, watch the two road courses that NASCAR sprint cup races on and you will see both left and right turns.

Good luck with whatever ingredients you put together to produce a great meal.

5/19/2014 12:19:59 AM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
70, joined Feb. 2014

I definitely think they're athletes tommy. It must take a lot effort and skill to tame those beasts at those speeds.

Jose, There has been a lot of debate on whether or not NASCAR sprint cup drivers are athletes. The athlete of the year is normally an NFL player, an NBA player, an NHL player, or a MLB player. After winning his 5th NASCAR sprint cup championship, Jimmie Johnson was voted the athlete of the year. What he did was almost equivalent to what your Joe Montana did on the football field and Michael Jordan did on the basketball court. You can't do this without athletic ability, great eyesight, and great reflexes, so yes, NASCAR drivers are athletes. Now there are a few wimps who race who don't win but there are also a few fat baseball players who don't win either. I guess it all comes down to what we enjoy and to me NASCAR is very exciting.

5/20/2014 7:12:04 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
angeleyes4400
Cranston, RI
34, joined Feb. 2013

Can't wait for the next race!

5/21/2014 4:39:03 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
70, joined Feb. 2014

At least it will be a race that means something in the next race. I'm just picking on you.

5/21/2014 10:27:37 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
angeleyes4400
Cranston, RI
34, joined Feb. 2013

lol tommy....yes its a real race
do you watch practice and/or qualifying?
I try to watch both but qualifying more so since its more important!

5/21/2014 11:16:41 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  

hometown88
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,906)
Miami, FL
96, joined Jun. 2013

5/22/2014 10:18:25 AM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
angeleyes4400
Cranston, RI
34, joined Feb. 2013

Any predictions for this weeks race???

5/22/2014 2:31:28 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
70, joined Feb. 2014

Any predictions for this weeks race???

I don't usually watch any qualifying or practice because I'm busy doing other things but I will certainly be watching the Coca Cola 600 Sunday night. As for predictions, this is a very hard race to predict because track conditions will change so much from sunlight to darkness and since this is the longest race of the year that last 100 miles usually blows up a lot of engines. This race usually comes down to the Crew Chief who has made the best adjustments for his driver during pit stops. Since Chad Knaus is the best crew chief in the business on #48 I will guess that Jimmie Johnson will be the winner but that is just a guess.

5/22/2014 2:40:05 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
angeleyes4400
Cranston, RI
34, joined Feb. 2013

hmmm very good points.....I think I'm going for the #5 again......or 18!

5/22/2014 6:47:44 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  

hometown88
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,906)
Miami, FL
96, joined Jun. 2013

Jimmy Johnson always has a shot to win it, If not look for Jeff Gordon

5/22/2014 9:16:46 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
angeleyes4400
Cranston, RI
34, joined Feb. 2013

well tommy..jimmy got pole for this weekend.....my 2 picks are in the top 10 and so is denny....its gonna be a great race!

5/23/2014 12:31:45 AM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
70, joined Feb. 2014

well tommy..jimmy got pole for this weekend.....my 2 picks are in the top 10 and so is denny....its gonna be a great race!

angel, I like your picks and #11 (I wonder who he is) just might win it too. The only reason I picked Jimmie Johnson is because he has never gone this long between wins and he is due to win one. Plan on staying up until around midnight on Sunday night because that's how long it usually takes to finish the longest race of the year. This race is in the state I live in and the weather for this race is suppose to be beautiful. Let's see, you've got #5, #18, and whoever #11 is and I've only got #48. That's not fair! I think we both know who #11 is. You certainly picked 3 good ones but don't you want to add a 4th one which is Danica?

5/23/2014 7:38:01 AM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
angeleyes4400
Cranston, RI
34, joined Feb. 2013

oh hell no......lol
she is actually starting 4th this week.....crazy! so pick 2 more drivers and we shall see who picks correct! may the best nascar fan win....lol

5/23/2014 2:44:35 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
70, joined Feb. 2014

oh hell no......lol
she is actually starting 4th this week.....crazy! so pick 2 more drivers and we shall see who picks correct! may the best nascar fan win....lol

I thought that I might get a buzz out of you by telling you to add #10.

How nice of you to let me pick two more drivers. Okay, I'll go with #10, HELL NO!
I'll go with #4 and #24. So let me see if I've got this right:

You have #5, #11, and #18.
I have #4, #24, and #48.

Is that correct? If so, may the best nascar fan win. Drivers, start your engines!

5/23/2014 7:12:23 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
angeleyes4400
Cranston, RI
34, joined Feb. 2013

Tommy you so want #10.....I'll give you that one as a freebie....since she wont win anyway........lol
and yes that is my pics....I'm gonna win!!!

5/23/2014 11:31:50 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
70, joined Feb. 2014

Tommy you so want #10.....I'll give you that one as a freebie....since she wont win anyway........lol
and yes that is my pics....I'm gonna win!!!

May I give you #10 back as a freebie to you?

Now we're both going to feel stupid if #10 does win, but it ain't gonna happen!

You sound pretty confident with "I'm gonna win!!!" You probably will, and if you do I will be the first one to congratulate you unless someone posts ahead of me.

5/24/2014 8:45:32 AM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
angeleyes4400
Cranston, RI
34, joined Feb. 2013

lol Tommy.....you crack me up......
idk whats up with Clint Bowyer this year....but hes sucking.......

5/24/2014 7:31:34 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
70, joined Feb. 2014

lol Tommy.....you crack me up......
idk whats up with Clint Bowyer this year....but hes sucking.......

angel, that's a great question and I don't have the answer. I thought Clint Bowyer would be a contender this year but instead, he is still a pretender. I also thought this would be a breakout year for Martin Truex, Jr. and Kasey Kahne too but they seem to be asleep at the wheel too. I know, #5 is one of your drivers for tomorrow night and it's time for him to win one.

Who do you think will win rookie of the year? I'm going to say Kyle Larson even though Austin Dillon is good too.

Seriously, YES or NO? Do you think Danica will ever win a NASCAR Sprint Cup race?
I say NO.

I sure do ask a lot of questions don't I?

5/25/2014 8:25:02 AM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
angeleyes4400
Cranston, RI
34, joined Feb. 2013

I love me some Martin Truex Jr...but since being in the 78 car there's always a problem. Kurt did awesome in the 78 last year. So Idk what their problem is!
Kyle Larson is amazing and gets my vote also. I can see him getting a win this year also!
Danica win a race I really can't see that. I'm not hating on her, I'm just being honest.

5/25/2014 1:46:52 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
70, joined Feb. 2014

I love me some Martin Truex Jr...but since being in the 78 car there's always a problem. Kurt did awesome in the 78 last year. So Idk what their problem is!
Kyle Larson is amazing and gets my vote also. I can see him getting a win this year also!
Danica win a race I really can't see that. I'm not hating on her, I'm just being honest.

I'm not hating on Danica either. In fact, I enjoy looking at her just like most men do. I'm just saying that I don't think she has the talent to win a NASCAR Sprint Cup race against the best race drivers on the planet.

I agree with you, I think Kyle Larson has a very good chance to win a sprint cup race before this year is over.

There are only a few more hours until the gentlemen, and Danica, will start their engines.

5/25/2014 1:54:20 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
angeleyes4400
Cranston, RI
34, joined Feb. 2013

I know.....I can't wait!
Idk how Kurt is going to do the Indy race and this one....that's just crazy!

5/25/2014 2:52:57 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
70, joined Feb. 2014

I know.....I can't wait!
Idk how Kurt is going to do the Indy race and this one....that's just crazy!

I don't think NASCAR should allow this for safety reasons for the driver attempting to do this as well safety reasons for all the other drivers who will be on the track tonight in the Coca Cola 600. Tony Stewart was the last driver to do this a decade ago and at the end of the 600 on that Sunday night they literally had to pull him out of his race car, lay him on the ground, and give him fluids.

Who do you consider the biggest surprise and the biggest disappointment at this point in the season from how you thought they would be doing before the season started? I say the biggest surprise is Kyle Larson and the biggest disappointment is Tony Stewart.

5/25/2014 3:06:04 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
angeleyes4400
Cranston, RI
34, joined Feb. 2013

Biggest surprise Dale Earnhardt Jr for sure! He's having an amazing year! And Jamie Mc Maurry!
Biggest disappointment for me id Denny Hamlin. When I first started watching the man was on fire. Since the accident last year idk he seems to have lost it! What happened to his motto ALL WE DO IS WIN? And it has nothing to do with him being my fav, I picked him cause wow what a difference a year or 2 can make!

[Edited 5/25/2014 3:09:03 PM ]

5/25/2014 4:15:26 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
70, joined Feb. 2014

Biggest surprise Dale Earnhardt Jr for sure! He's having an amazing year! And Jamie Mc Maurry!
Biggest disappointment for me id Denny Hamlin. When I first started watching the man was on fire. Since the accident last year idk he seems to have lost it! What happened to his motto ALL WE DO IS WIN? And it has nothing to do with him being my fav, I picked him cause wow what a difference a year or 2 can make!

Why do you think Dale, Jr. has been a big surprise this year since he was also good last year? The only race he has won this year is the Daytona 500 so far. To me, Dale, Jr. is right where I thought he would be which is top 10 material and neither a surprise or disappointment.

I agree with you about Denny Hamlin. I have noticed over many years of following NASCAR that when any driver has a major crash or a major injury they are never the same as they were again. Just look at the terrible year Tony Stewart is having and I think the biggest reason for this is that he has never gotten over the terrible crash and injury he sustained. Tony was always a top 10 driver before this happened. In Denny's case, I think he is getting some of his MO-JO back because he has had some good runs lately.

5/25/2014 4:40:46 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
angeleyes4400
Cranston, RI
34, joined Feb. 2013

I said dale jr and or Jamie Mc muarry....

5/25/2014 4:41:51 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  

biggeazzy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (72,475)
Tupelo, MS
35, joined Aug. 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5/25/2014 4:44:51 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
angeleyes4400
Cranston, RI
34, joined Feb. 2013

yeah Big! Who you picking to win tonight? 88?

5/25/2014 4:58:45 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  

biggeazzy
Tupelo, MS
35, joined Aug. 2013

Im going with Jr Angel.. I think his chances are GOOD.

Who is your pick? Denny?

5/25/2014 5:06:09 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
angeleyes4400
Cranston, RI
34, joined Feb. 2013

Tommy and I picked 3 each...lol
I got denny #11 Kasey #5 and kyle #18

5/25/2014 5:15:14 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  

biggeazzy
Tupelo, MS
35, joined Aug. 2013

#5 is part of the Hendrick team so I like him

5/25/2014 5:15:39 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
angeleyes4400
Cranston, RI
34, joined Feb. 2013

whatever big

5/25/2014 5:23:28 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  

biggeazzy
Tupelo, MS
35, joined Aug. 2013

Lol

5/25/2014 5:29:58 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
angeleyes4400
Cranston, RI
34, joined Feb. 2013

Danica sucks!

5/25/2014 6:32:21 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  

biggeazzy
Tupelo, MS
35, joined Aug. 2013

Her popularity comes from just being the only female driver.

5/25/2014 6:38:30 PM Where are all the Nascar fans at?  
angeleyes4400
Cranston, RI
34, joined Feb. 2013

exactly big!