Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal websites

When two customers match, they can t chat, as an alternative they schedule a date. craigslist bakersfield dating It will not surprise you to study that this is a completely batshit way to approach Tinder and that, for my snobbery, I paid a value. , Public Display of Affection. how to check who liked my profile on happn And some, such as Tinder, are based on swiping patterns.

listcrawler bbw

I m a mature student in my early 30s and never ever had the slightest difficulty in having dates with some extremely nice girls from mid 20s to early 30s even on absolutely free internet sites like Lots of Fish. tampa personal ads Why didn t they get a possibility to show there character ? Becuase the girls rejecting them Did not Come across THEM Attractive OR THEY Thought THEY COULD DO Far better. If you are limiting yourself to other individuals who meet your predefined thought of a great match, then you re losing out on tons of potential possibilities to connect with persons. totally free filipina dating sites So we created plans to meet at the American Museum of Organic History on a Saturday.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
8/19/2008 1:28:55 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

huskerlen
Boonville, MO

Quote from iron1966:
there's always a little drama The question is... can the two people care enough about each other and open enough to listen????????????????

That is probably a whole new thread, how much drama is too much, each of us as single parents have some drama that we bring to a new relationship, and if the other is a single parent, they do have their own drama issues that they bring. At least in most cases this is what I've seen. But, the last part of your comment is the important, if you care about each other, find a way to work out the drama issues.

8/19/2008 4:37:39 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

niceguy4tlc
Port Saint Lucie, FL

As long as there is some private time

8/19/2008 9:48:54 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

us4lov
Salem, OR

Absolutely, children are great! Isn’t that what life is all about, having your family / loved ones around? My daughter is all grown now and moved out about a year ago… I miss having her around so very much. Wish I could just get her to move back home and never leave! lol

8/20/2008 1:01:31 AM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

sweeteepye669
Biloxi, MS

i would definitely date a man with children.

8/20/2008 5:10:56 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

pennell23101
Vine Grove, KY

definitely, i have 3 kids of my own and alot of the time thier friends are over or we are at thier friends house. no prob with single moms 4 me...i prefer them

8/22/2008 5:25:42 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

redmaryjane
Mayfield, KY

i actually perfer single dads.and i love kids.

8/22/2008 10:14:45 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

otheah
Painesville, OH

I'm a single parent. Wouldn't it be a bit hypocritical if I said no?

8/23/2008 4:50:51 AM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  
sab1958
Ashley, MI

I would date smebody with kids. I have 4 of my own and I love kids. I would treat them like they are my own kids.

8/23/2008 10:19:10 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

owensborogirl2
Owensboro, KY

Yes I would...it just seems a man with children has more heart and understanding...

JMO

8/24/2008 12:43:59 AM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

sedonaphotofan
Sedona, AZ

No Problem here

8/30/2008 8:18:06 AM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

Yes and I have no x drama

8/30/2008 11:46:28 AM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

spunkybug65
Antlers, OK

With me being a single dad and my experiances with dating, i would rather date someone with kids. I have my daughter every second of her life and she knows no mother. This has been a problem since her friends have mothers but i keep telling her that we are waiting for the right one to come along. Ok back to the subject, A woman with kids knows how hard it is to find time to be alone with someone of the opp. sex. A woman without kids wants to go and do so much that a kid doesnt need to be around, it usually doesnt work out. I am not dogging anyone but kids come first. Kuddos to all the single people playin both mommy and daddy.

8/30/2008 10:45:37 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

nico420
Brookwood, AL

right there with you spunky..
its easier to date when you can both enjoy time with your kids, rather than having to find a sitter, and chase a single lady around all night..
familiy time may not always be the funnest dates, as the chase is not always a bad thing, but in the long run it just works out better imo

9/1/2008 9:46:08 AM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

lilsoftballma
Bellingham, WA

I love kids and I have a beautiful 4yr old son and another son on the way.

9/1/2008 9:50:41 AM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

lilsoftballma
Bellingham, WA

Quote from iron1966:
there's always a little drama The question is... can the two people care enough about each other and open enough to listen????????????????

that is completly right and if the other person cant handle it then they shouldnt be involved in a relationship with single parents!!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4