Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www rubmaps ch

I also deleted my profile and re developed it. hookups fayetteville ar Don t count on the other particular person to lead the conversation, in particular if you do not give a great deal information and facts to work with. Other people, like Match and OkCupid, have robust profiles that let you dive deep into a user s character , just before you decide to go on the pursuit. ksi trolls on omegle If you ve been on the net at all, you in all probability know of Tinder.

skipthegames one night stands

The topic ‘Online dating for self confidence? hawaiian dating websites We survived the dark shadows and people today lurking. They can seamlessly navigate conversations so topics flow from 1 to the subsequent devoid of any lulls. sans omegle Enterprise reports include economic and books of free matrimonial web page is a reality in india free chat best and commit nice moments.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
9/1/2008 6:46:25 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

shelzmb
Bakersfield, CA

This is a case-by-case yes and no answer...I've dated men with and without kids. Having different parenting styles and having been in a blended family, it is so difficult. It is a lot of work and if both parents are willing to compromise, it can work. Dating someone without kids can work if they really "like kids", but if they don't share your attention well with your kids, that becomes a problem as well. I have done both, so far, neither situation has worked, but like any dating situation, I haven't met the right one or the right situation yet so I can't say I would or would not date someone with or without children...I guess I didn't really answer the question did I???

9/1/2008 6:56:01 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

bigdaddy45011
Hamilton, OH

yes i love kids i have a son of my own

9/2/2008 2:39:59 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

tinkerbelltat82
Marietta, PA

I have 2 kids so if met someone wit kids i think it would be easier because that person can realate and they know that every moment can not be for them ...where as wit a single non parent some people just do not understand it is not easy wit kids you have to plan around the children .....

9/2/2008 3:09:55 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

stan_the_man
Downers Grove, IL

Well said Tinkerbell. I'm a single father of a teenage daughter and if it wasnt for the birth of her i'm not so sure I'd still be alive today. HAIL TO ALL CHILDREN! I must admit that some people my age or so, "kinda" worry me that they do not have child(ren) of their own, unless its because they were taking care of thier career before hand and now looking to have a family. In my experience alot of "middle age" folks without children don't really want children and some "cant have" so, I do try not to judge prematurely.
ps...WE PUT THEM ON THIS EARTH IT WAS OUR (PARENTS) CHOICE TO DO SO. ALL PARENTS SHOULD HAVE CHECKED YES IN THIS VOTE!!!

9/3/2008 3:56:21 AM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

notabootycall1
Cleveland, GA

Quote from shelzmb:
This is a case-by-case yes and no answer...I've dated men with and without kids. Having different parenting styles and having been in a blended family, it is so difficult. It is a lot of work and if both parents are willing to compromise, it can work. Dating someone without kids can work if they really "like kids", but if they don't share your attention well with your kids, that becomes a problem as well. I have done both, so far, neither situation has worked, but like any dating situation, I haven't met the right one or the right situation yet so I can't say I would or would not date someone with or without children...I guess I didn't really answer the question did I???

I agree!The worst part is getting attached to the children,then you break up or when their is favoritism.I have 16 year old son I have raised alone and have had issues because he has a problem with me dating anyone-not to mention men have condemned me for being over protective and not being more strict.But I guess it would depend on situation as well.I wouldnt reject someone because they have children definately.

[Edited 9/3/2008 4:04:57 AM]

9/3/2008 6:18:10 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

sharolas
Elk Grove Village, IL

No doubt about it. I would because I am a single parent myself

9/3/2008 11:10:48 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  
gunsmoke1947
Phenix City, AL

9/3/2008 11:12:53 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  
gunsmoke1947
Phenix City, AL

yes with no ploblem.I love kids and why should they suffer...

9/4/2008 9:35:52 AM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

lookinforward15
Silver Spring, MD

As a matter of fact, I'm looking for a single dad, rather than a single guy.

9/4/2008 12:22:07 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

micky5225
Gloversville, NY

Being a single mother of 2 great kids, yes I'd date a single dad. They understand what you have gone thru. They go thru alot or the same things you do. Plus you get to spend time with them and their kids. You see how much you have in common. It's great fun. I would in a minute. Love kids.

9/4/2008 2:32:46 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

dezzyray
Salt Lake City, UT

9/4/2008 4:33:25 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

x3bland
Tyler, TX

Im a single mom, so yeah! We are still people with feelings regardless if we are parents.

9/4/2008 6:54:12 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

musicandsmiles
Portland, OR

Sure .... if they are a good parent!

9/4/2008 7:04:42 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

buckster1
Gilbert, MN

I'm a single dad of a 12 and 7 yr old. I think in this day and age, especially if you are over 35 the chances of finding a single parent without a child are very remote. I would expect someone I dated to be ok with the fact that I have 2 kids, so I wouldn't have a problem with them having kids also.

9/4/2008 7:49:11 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

jaziej32
Templeton, MA

Yes, I would love to date a single mom.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4