Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

Darrin had a mutual friend come up to me and ask for my quantity. meet norwich singles As it turns out, he had seen the band we were about to watch prior to numerous occasions. Just not too long ago I began looking at dating web sites, but mates are saying I m not ready. costa rica ladies Tracie could have been considered an online dating pro.

hookup membership id

Tinder was ordered to pay a settlement of $US17. friendswood dating But then when we inevitably began chatting about the pandemic, he started saying some issues exactly where I was likeā€¦ what? 1st he stated he was undecided about acquiring the vaccine, that he d read some stuff and did not want to put a random chemical in his physique that is not how vaccines function, babe. Quickly adequate, my summer time became me, glued to a screen and absolutely enamored with speaking to this boy. speed dating long island nassau It really is exciting, fascinating, and you can even understand anything from it.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
8/11/2008 9:55:58 AM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

huskerlen
Boonville, MO

1. YES
2. NO
3. 1-2 kids yes
4. 1-2 kids no
5. 3 or more yes
6. 3 ir more no

8/11/2008 4:10:35 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

Am a single parent myself, there is no reason why I wouldnt date a single dad. Well wait, a single dad as in he has custody of his child or even just visitation. But not some "sperm donor" who has kids out there but is not in his child(ren) life. A man that denies his child(ren) shows what kind of person he is, NOT the one for me!! There are a lot of men out there that say, "yea I got kids", but he fails to mention he doesnt support them, doesnt visit them, flat out has nothing to do with them.

8/11/2008 8:27:22 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  
marlakw6
Owensboro, KY

Absolutely!

8/11/2008 10:33:15 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

simplebeauty182
Alvarado, TX

I would def date a Single Dad. Being a single mom I think Single dads can relate to your situation better. However, I must say he must have a good relationship with his kids, even if he doesn't have them full time. It's a major turnoff for a parent to have no or very little relationship with their kids by choice!

8/12/2008 3:21:56 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

missmmeoftheday
Brooklyn, NY

I would definitely date another single parent... altho I would date someone who did not have children as well. It's about the person he is.

8/12/2008 10:26:37 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

underthestars16
Lancaster, WI

yes i would theres nothing wrong with being with someone that has a child or children cause if we both liked each other alot i would treat them as my own, the guy or girl shouldnt be punished for having kids they should be accepted just as much as a person without a child or children

[Edited 8/12/2008 10:28:32 PM]

8/13/2008 1:28:53 AM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

simplebeauty182
Alvarado, TX

Quote from underthestars16:
yes i would theres nothing wrong with being with someone that has a child or children cause if we both liked each other alot i would treat them as my own, the guy or girl shouldnt be punished for having kids they should be accepted just as much as a person without a child or children

Very well said girl!

8/13/2008 1:54:59 AM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  
pritsy
Gastonia, NC

i have kids of my own, i love kids

8/13/2008 6:19:44 AM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

goodintention54
Plymouth, MI

With out question ...dating a single parent gives you both something in common right out of the gate. Besides I know there would be no questions asked if we were out to dinner and I instinctively started to cut up her meat for her..I would love to date a single mom.

8/13/2008 5:55:24 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  
dygll
Lincolnton, NC

Most definitely! I would hope that someone would not be put off dating me because I have children.

8/14/2008 6:29:33 AM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  
dad2my3first
Richmond, VA

Yeah I would. It helps that they have experienced things u are going through with the kids or u can help them with thing they are going through.

8/14/2008 12:02:14 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

misterc420
Champaign, IL

Of course..I dated a girl a couple months back who had 2 little girls and I accepted her kids like my own, just like she accepted my son like her own...So of course I'd date somebody with kids..

8/17/2008 7:03:26 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  
r_u_taken
Philadelphia, PA

yes i will........as long as there's no baby mommas drama

8/18/2008 9:48:34 AM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  

mystikstar
Palatine, IL

Quote from r_u_taken:
yes i will........as long as there's no baby mommas drama

I agree

8/18/2008 9:04:26 PM Would you date a single parent dad/mom  
goodyjoe24