Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

massage listcrawler

TWICE Chaeyoung has not too long ago started facing dating rumors after netizens discovered she may possibly be in a connection with her tattoo artist, a guy in his 30 s known as Chimhwasa . personals quad cities Dont need to push all the dates in the quickest time possible. You can enlist buddies to swipe on your behalf, and if you match with someone , you can get started chatting. best dating sites in vietnam The possibilities are that your pals will in all probability say good on ya or words to that impact.

best sites to find hookups

Attempt and come across as human on your profile, show you have a sense of humour and interests (do not just say it). tuscaloosa singles Creating an on the web dating profile gave me a opportunity to be inventive and take a threat and be honest and unashamed about who God made me. Try out some of these deep questions to ask a girl, and get prepared to take your dating to the subsequent level. how to use match com If the date was produced 1 two day out, confirming the morning of is excellent.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/25/2014 10:00:03 PM Why is it so hard To get a response?  

fatherofgirls
Bastrop, TX
28, joined Aug. 2014

I feel like there is 20 females on this site and 10000 males. It's super hard to get noticed

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/26/2014 3:55:11 AM Why is it so hard To get a response?  
sh0ppingqueen
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,990)
San Fernando, CA
22, joined Sep. 2014

its so damn hard, you had to make the same thread, three times...smh.

10/26/2014 6:41:35 AM Why is it so hard To get a response?  

legendary_j420
Over 1,000 Posts (1,262)
Cicero, IL
23, joined Aug. 2014

Here's some advice, copy and paste a generic message. And send it to 100 women, one is bound to reply back.

May the odds be with you.

10/26/2014 6:49:31 AM Why is it so hard To get a response?  

fatherofgirls
Bastrop, TX
28, joined Aug. 2014

Naw that was my phone being slow..

10/26/2014 6:50:40 AM Why is it so hard To get a response?  

fatherofgirls
Bastrop, TX
28, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from legendary_j420:
Here's some advice, copy and paste a generic message. And send it to 100 women, one is bound to reply back.

Lol yea I guess I haven't tried that one lol

10/26/2014 6:59:47 AM Why is it so hard To get a response?  
harpersisland
Cleveland, OH
23, joined Jul. 2014

Man I feel u all they ever do is look at your profile like five times out the week but when u message them they don't reply back

10/26/2014 7:04:05 AM Why is it so hard To get a response?  

fatherofgirls
Bastrop, TX
28, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from harpersisland:
Man I feel u all they ever do is look at your profile like five times out the week but when u message them they don't reply back

Lmao. Finally someone knows the struggle lol... Yea it's like every female on here has in there profile "what to know more hit me up" but my inbox determined "that was a lie" lmao

10/26/2014 6:57:24 PM Why is it so hard To get a response?  

twotonelove
Lake Mary, FL
28, joined Jul. 2014

facts

10/26/2014 8:28:22 PM Why is it so hard To get a response?  

fatherofgirls
Bastrop, TX
28, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from twotonelove:
facts

10/26/2014 8:55:00 PM Why is it so hard To get a response?  
emceefg
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,480)
Westfield, NJ
24, joined Dec. 2012

If you care about it like that, let them seek you out, man. I still get messages and my profile says "Blah, blah, blah".

10/26/2014 11:58:01 PM Why is it so hard To get a response?  

fatherofgirls
Bastrop, TX
28, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from emceefg:
If you care about it like that, let them seek you out, man. I still get messages and my profile says "Blah, blah, blah".

I feel u

11/1/2014 12:53:21 AM Why is it so hard To get a response?  
j_r_d2011
Clarksville, AR
30, joined Nov. 2011

Your profile name is probably the biggest thing throwing you off right now. Women, especially single women with no kids, are incredibly fickle and selfish. If they see that your name says father of anything in it a lot of them will just automatically assume that you have kids and will just move on to the next guy they can either mooch off of or make them "spoil" them by always taking them out places and shopping. About 9 times out of 10 they would not even give you a response at all and if you confronted them about this they would never admit it. Bottom line is that women are evil and you can't trust them for anything but hey p*ssy is p*ssy so what are you gonna do? You either gotta man up and deal with the never ending craziness or you gotta turn gay or just make your hand your permanent girlfriend.

11/1/2014 7:35:49 AM Why is it so hard To get a response?  
wikdfury
East Lansing, MI
22, joined Nov. 2013

I think it also depends who you are messaging. There's no way for us to know if you're only messaging 19-20 year old women or if you're messaging women closer to your age. Are you messaging women with kids who might be about to relate to a single father or are they primarily unattached?

You also mention an ex wife your profile. I'd suggest removing that completely. Many women will turn when you mention another women any context first thing like that.

There is a forum called profile reviews. You might want to check into that and maybe get some advice there.

And the profile name is kinda creepy in general actually. You might want to consider deleting and making a new name.

11/1/2014 8:06:08 AM Why is it so hard To get a response?  

fatherofgirls
Bastrop, TX
28, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from j_r_d2011:
Your profile name is probably the biggest thing throwing you off right now. Women, especially single women with no kids, are incredibly fickle and selfish. If they see that your name says father of anything in it a lot of them will just automatically assume that you have kids and will just move on to the next guy they can either mooch off of or make them "spoil" them by always taking them out places and shopping. About 9 times out of 10 they would not even give you a response at all and if you confronted them about this they would never admit it. Bottom line is that women are evil and you can't trust them for anything but hey p*ssy is p*ssy so what are you gonna do? You either gotta man up and deal with the never ending craziness or you gotta turn gay or just make your hand your permanent girlfriend.

Okay I hear you on that.. Let me see what I can change up.. Lol

11/1/2014 8:09:31 AM Why is it so hard To get a response?  

fatherofgirls
Bastrop, TX
28, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from wikdfury:
I think it also depends who you are messaging. There's no way for us to know if you're only messaging 19-20 year old women or if you're messaging women closer to your age. Are you messaging women with kids who might be about to relate to a single father or are they primarily unattached?

You also mention an ex wife your profile. I'd suggest removing that completely. Many women will turn when you mention another women any context first thing like that.

There is a forum called profile reviews. You might want to check into that and maybe get some advice there.

And the profile name is kinda creepy in general actually. You might want to consider deleting and making a new name.

Finally a outside view from a women... No I'm definitely Responding to females my age and with kids. But I can understand the x wife thing and and my name.. Thanks for the advice

11/2/2014 1:05:42 PM Why is it so hard To get a response?  

hellokimi
Over 1,000 Posts (1,097)
Las Vegas, NV
22, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from legendary_j420:

Lmao it's funny when they send me a copy and paste and forget two days later and send the same one again. we know when it's a copy and paste lame

11/2/2014 1:59:46 PM Why is it so hard To get a response?  

twotonelove
Lake Mary, FL
28, joined Jul. 2014

I respond with the same message

11/2/2014 3:55:39 PM Why is it so hard To get a response?  

fatherofgirls
Bastrop, TX
28, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from hellokimi:
Lmao it's funny when they send me a copy and paste and forget two days later and send the same one again. we know when it's a copy and paste lame

I never copy and paste messages lol.. If I really would like a response from you than I will put more than "what's up" or " hey how's it going" but on that same note I always keep my mssg even if the women deletes it cause I don't want to message the same women twice and look retarded lol

11/14/2014 11:37:10 AM Why is it so hard To get a response?  

grant231
Denver, CO
22, joined Feb. 2014

Dude, don't get yourself down about anything on this site, because this site is just a game to almost everyone. I have finally returned to this site after awhile, and I don't expect anything from anyone anymore. They wanna play a game, that's fine, but in the end, Karma is a b*tch, and I will be awaiting it to finally come crashing in like a comet. That is how you should look at this site, it's a giant mind f**k, and that is it. Trust no one, and remember when the time comes, you will finally see what was missing. This is 20's chat, also known as immaturity level over 9000.

11/14/2014 12:22:10 PM Why is it so hard To get a response?  
kaylalr
Broomfield, CO
19, joined Oct. 2014

I know this site is called date hookup but most women are here are not looking for a one night stand, and if they are they will you know.
Tips: don't call us hottie or sexy or anything of that nature, well just automatically assume you're a douche. Any pictures with abs, sunglasses, or the same pose but different backgrounds, we will not acknowledge. Don't message us saying hey stumbled upon your profile, were gonna assume that you're trying really hard to find someone and there's probably a reason it's not working so were not going to waste our time.
Women are some serious a**holes. Were very close minded, selfish, stuck up and picky.
Be very careful with what you post and what you say to us