Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight

The pressure happens when you strategy a first date that ends up going for three hours, she adds, which can open the door to awkward silences. mississippi dating app Safe loved ones ties may well imply that your date values loyalty, quality time, and meaningful relationships. It was the initial official date immediately after my divorce. best way to find hookups You will learn much more about them and what they re actually like as a particular person.

ihookup dating app

Perhaps, there s some thing about having to know somebody totally only by way of the net and on line interactions. chat lines tucson az This query will spice factors up and make the date fascinating for the two of you. If they reply with a thing humorous, you know you re in for a superior chat. croatian dating website The user interface appears related to Tinder and verifies you employing your phone quantity and a selfie, not a Facebook account.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/27/2014 8:49:23 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  

nicefemaleforu
Omaha, NE
34, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from mrlickzher:
it dont matter dear..just know u are black and definitely beautiful. .
Awwww,thank you

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/27/2014 9:04:17 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  

chubby_chazer
Riverdale, GA
33, joined Jun. 2014

I used to ask myself the same question but I realize it does not matter. I would rather we as so called black people would wait till marriage but I would definately want her to have the child vs having an abortion. I do get frustrated, angry & upset with black women but I really love their asses. besides as long as she is a good loving woman who adds more to the relationship then she subtract & has some of my babies too ( I still don't have any) i'm fine.

10/27/2014 9:24:22 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
mrlickzher
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,976)
Owensboro, KY
36, joined Mar. 2013

I payed 80k in expenses last year,do the math on how much of that was taxed..thats just expenses. ..op didn't even make 80k last year..my a** is tryn to earn less and pay less this year...screw that shit..I was getn my taxes done sweating. .good thing my cousin is the tax prep..

10/27/2014 9:26:51 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
mrlickzher
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,976)
Owensboro, KY
36, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from nicefemaleforu:
Awwww,thank you
welcome. ..stay blessed. .we got a kingdom in heaven thats why we have to endure on earth...devils kids stay busy cause they know they are goin to hell..on roller skates with gasoline inflamed pannies. .I cant wait to watch them go..

10/27/2014 9:34:39 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
like_aboss
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Aberdeen, ID
36, joined Sep. 2014

me too can't wait to watch!

10/27/2014 9:42:56 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  

bigphilldn
Mc Neill, MS
41, joined Jul. 2014

Check and foodstamps

10/27/2014 10:07:41 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
bruceinsaginaw
Saginaw, MI
58, joined Mar. 2014

abort abort abort ...there are too many n**gers already

10/27/2014 10:13:20 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  

twining
Over 2,000 Posts (3,720)
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from weedwhack:
I am well educated financially sound with good moral values unlike the single baby momma hos who live off the system.

Get it?

Tell me more. Tell us all more about you mr perfect. So we can be envious of he who hasth no faulthssssssssss.

[Edited 10/27/2014 10:14:49 PM ]

10/27/2014 10:25:09 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
like_aboss
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Aberdeen, ID
36, joined Sep. 2014

funny op complains about black people and says they are thugs! just recently there was two little black "kids" killed in a "drive by." the suspects involved are on the run and they are white men in their early 20s!! that's what racism leads to hags! ignorant white thugs that hate a certain race so much they will kill to feel better about themselves!

so maybe u shouldn't be promoting race and to hate different colored people! y do I see more white thugs on the news and online that are getting arrested than black folks hags?

maybe it isn't the black folks that need the bashing! maybe a group of ignorant white folks need the bashing! but we can't do that cuz u all about hatin on the black folk!

[Edited 10/27/2014 10:27:49 PM ]

10/27/2014 10:27:09 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
like_aboss
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Aberdeen, ID
36, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from twining:
Tell me more. Tell us all more about you mr perfect. So we can be envious of he who hasth no faulthssssssssss.

u know better then that twining lol he's a compulsive liar! he's not who he says he is!

10/27/2014 10:28:21 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  

bruce_2014
Over 2,000 Posts (3,224)
Dothan, AL
56, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from weedwhack:
It costs a lot of money to raise kids and provide a good future for them. So why is it black women have kids they cant afford?

more food stamps....and benefits plus free rent in the projects for 18 years.

10/27/2014 10:40:38 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
like_aboss
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Aberdeen, ID
36, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from weedwhack:
I am well educated financially sound with good moral values unlike the single baby momma hos who live off the system.

Get it?

good moral values? good values include harassing black people? your threads are a serious cry for attention and the things u post in those threads do not show "educated/good moral values!"

[Edited 10/27/2014 10:43:24 PM ]

10/28/2014 3:13:34 AM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
weedwhack
New Berlin, NY
44, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from like_aboss:
good moral values? good values include harassing black people? your threads are a serious cry for attention and the things u post in those threads do not show "educated/good moral values!"

Scoobs Im not the one stuck with kids working a crummy job. Baby momma must have been a real loser for you to get custody of the kids.

Guess you had no values whatsoever making those kids with a loser or are both of you losers?

10/28/2014 3:24:14 AM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
like_aboss
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Aberdeen, ID
36, joined Sep. 2014

my job is not crummy I don't work retail or fast food so U can stop that bs talk now! u don't know jack about me so stop rambling and sceniling around like u know everything there is to know!

well educated people don't flaunt it or put others down! well educated people don't spend every day/hr/yr on a dating forum they get out and make a difference in life they don't rott away on a dating site and lie about being on "music festival" dates while posting on dating forums!

well educated people probably don't need a dating site to feel self gratification! U make race threads daily that's your m.o. and the mark u will leave in the world!

[Edited 10/28/2014 3:26:13 AM ]

10/28/2014 3:35:56 AM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
weedwhack
New Berlin, NY
44, joined Aug. 2014

Scoobs you a HS flunkie?

10/28/2014 4:13:48 AM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
like_aboss
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Aberdeen, ID
36, joined Sep. 2014

nah knumb nutz ur reaching! and I'm successful and happy in my life I can't say the same for u tho! success and happiness seems to have passed u by! if it didn't pass ya u would still be married dude! ya probably did her a favor by signing those divorce papers!

who woulda known 50 yrs later u would be on a dating site crying over black ladies and single mommies? getting your 10 yr DH anniversary pin and having nothing to show for it besides 1000s of threads u created whining about black people/single mommies!

[Edited 10/28/2014 4:15:00 AM ]

10/28/2014 4:20:46 AM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
weedwhack
New Berlin, NY
44, joined Aug. 2014

Yup Scoobs is a HS flunkie with no future jealous of someone that has it together and can do whatever he pleases. No 9 - 5 for me Scoobs, no boss just me doing my thing. Amazing what a good education and career can do for a person.

Are your kids tarded?

10/28/2014 4:32:03 AM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
like_aboss
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Aberdeen, ID
36, joined Sep. 2014

no I'm not a flunkie grandpa I can't make assumptions when ya got nothin to go on! how's ur wife tanzy btw? u being faithfull to her? u know nothing of me or what i do granpa! sorry but unless ya received an inheritance no one takes an early retirement due to "smart investments" that's ur delussionary side talkin hags!

at least I can die a happy man when it's time for me to go! can't as the same for u! I will die In a nice comfy bed I worked my a** off for whereas u will die with typing away on DH after receiving ur 30 yr DH pin and "still" no dates to show for it!

10/28/2014 4:35:36 AM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
like_aboss
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Aberdeen, ID
36, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from weedwhack:
Yup Scoobs is a HS flunkie with no future jealous of someone that has it together and can do whatever he pleases. No 9 - 5 for me Scoobs, no boss just me doing my thing. Amazing what a good education and career can do for a person.

Are your kids tarded?

if u had it together u wouldn't need a dating site to gain self worth/gratification! u wouldn't make threads whinning about single mommies that take ur nest egg away! oh yay another drive-by involving white males shooting black people! imagine that! buncha hs flunkies "white thugs" shooting up little black children! why? because they hate blacks! nice!

[Edited 10/28/2014 4:37:07 AM ]

10/28/2014 4:39:37 AM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  

phikebishop
Over 2,000 Posts (2,152)
Royal Oak, MI
40, joined Apr. 2014
online now!

Quote from like_aboss:
no I'm not a flunkie grandpa I can't make assumptions when ya got nothin to go on! how's ur wife tanzy btw? u being faithfull to her? u know nothing of me or what i do granpa! sorry but unless ya received an inheritance no one takes an early retirement due to "smart investments" that's ur delussionary side talkin hags!

at least I can die a happy man when it's time for me to go! can't as the same for u! I will die In a nice comfy bed I worked my a** off for whereas u will die with typing away on DH after receiving ur 30 yr DH pin and "still" no dates to show for it!

Are u saying tranz is hag's wife?.....Is he the father too??

10/28/2014 4:40:46 AM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
like_aboss
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Aberdeen, ID
36, joined Sep. 2014

what the hell are those losers doing outta school besides riding around in their old beater car with vibrating trunk blastin their speakers thinkin they got the "baddest" audio sound in town! playin white thug music that's nothing but bass and no real lyrics to it! just the boom boom crapp that causes the car to rattle!

10/28/2014 4:41:47 AM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
like_aboss
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Aberdeen, ID
36, joined Sep. 2014

oh u didn't know about the hag/tanzy relationship? lol he wants her puss bad!

[Edited 10/28/2014 4:42:04 AM ]

10/28/2014 5:00:14 AM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  

fahr2005
Over 2,000 Posts (2,457)
Houston, TX
29, joined Jul. 2013

Dude That's a lot of women of every race not just blacks

10/28/2014 5:06:10 AM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
weedwhack
New Berlin, NY
44, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from phikebishop:
Are u saying tranz is hag's wife?.....Is he the father too??

Scoobs takes drugs that give him "visions"

10/28/2014 5:34:58 AM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
like_aboss
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Aberdeen, ID
36, joined Sep. 2014

u can't help but want her vag! don't deny it ya old fossil! think of anoher strategy that is accurate and not something that u made up like: scoobs takes drugs he sees visions! so lame! then again that fabrication came from someone old and decrepid like u! so it doesn't suprise me!

10/28/2014 5:40:14 AM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
like_aboss
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Aberdeen, ID
36, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from weedwhack:
Scoobs takes drugs that give him "visions"

says the guy that takes daily pain pills for his bad back and his high blood pressure issues! maybe if ya didn't plop ur old decaying a** in front of the PC all day and went out into the "outside world," exercised and enjoyed the fact that no one has put a bullet or two between those creepy crossed eyes of urs yet you would stop being such a crybaby!

[Edited 10/28/2014 5:42:04 AM ]

10/29/2014 7:31:48 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  

lovelycargirl
Stratford, CT
55, joined Oct. 2007

Not only black women have kids out of wedlock. All races and nations do. I work in a corporation with 35 women of different races and all but two has kids and z9 are married. I did not even kmow that Jews have kids without being married

10/29/2014 7:33:04 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  

barrydalmi
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,315)
Baltimore, MD
51, joined Dec. 2007

same reasons any other skin color might. You are an idiot who is bad at math.

10/29/2014 7:35:52 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
woman_4_woman
Over 2,000 Posts (3,866)
Omaha, NE
26, joined Jun. 2014

Im sure there is a few different reasons

10/30/2014 4:57:15 AM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
weedwhack
New Berlin, NY
44, joined Aug. 2014

10/30/2014 5:18:46 AM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
weedwhack
New Berlin, NY
44, joined Aug. 2014

Multiple-father type of family structure is more common among minority women, with 59 percent of African-American mothers, 35 percent of Hispanic mothers and 22 percent of white mothers reporting children with more than one father.
Women with low income and little education were also more likely to have children with different birth fathers.

"While these women tended to be poorer than others to begin with, their whole lifetimes continue to be disadvantaged," she said.

Actually, the United States has a generous welfare, Section 8, free lunch, food stamp and other social programs and benevolent entitlement system that helps off-set the costs these children would otherwise rack up, making it virtually impossible for these promiscuous mothers to cloth or feed them.

It should be recalled that single Black women have a net worth of $5:

"It's rather shocking," said Meizhu Lui, director of the Closing the Gap Initiative based in Oakland, Calif., who contributed to the report "Lifting as We Climb: Women of Color, Wealth and America's Future."

Knowing that poor financial decisions (which lead to low credit scores, student loan debt-default, etc.) negatively impact ones economic wellbeing, that single Black women only have a net worth of $5 one can only guess the net worth of single Black women with children. Without tax dollars bankrolling this shameless fecundity, one is forced to wonder who would care for these children.

10/30/2014 9:36:04 AM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  

bruce_2014
Over 2,000 Posts (3,224)
Dothan, AL
56, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from weedwhack:
Multiple-father type of family structure is more common among minority women, with 59 percent of African-American mothers, 35 percent of Hispanic mothers and 22 percent of white mothers reporting children with more than one father.
Women with low income and little education were also more likely to have children with different birth fathers.

"While these women tended to be poorer than others to begin with, their whole lifetimes continue to be disadvantaged," she said.

Actually, the United States has a generous welfare, Section 8, free lunch, food stamp and other social programs and benevolent entitlement system that helps off-set the costs these children would otherwise rack up, making it virtually impossible for these promiscuous mothers to cloth or feed them.

"It's rather shocking," said Meizhu Lui, director of the Closing the Gap Initiative based in Oakland, Calif., who contributed to the report "Lifting as We Climb: Women of Color, Wealth and America's Future."

Knowing that poor financial decisions (which lead to low credit scores, student loan debt-default, etc.) negatively impact ones economic wellbeing, that single Black women only have a net worth of $5 one can only guess the net worth of single Black women with children. Without tax dollars bankrolling this shameless fecundity, one is forced to wonder who would care for these children.

Only hapless Manginas would become a baby daddy

10/30/2014 9:50:00 AM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  

xgod242
Aurora, IL
39, joined Sep. 2013

Quote from weedwhack:
It costs a lot of money to raise kids and provide a good future for them. So why is it black women have kids they cant afford?

It has less to do with the woman "choosing" to get pregnant all the time and more to do with the man not wanting to "sheathe" himself and prevent it from happening. Sure, some women love making lots of babies, but many have been raised to believe that they must provide a big family for their husband. It's partially religious (Every sperm is sacred) and partially just plain stupidity (like there's a difference between stupidity and religion when it comes to sex)...

Basically, it feels so good to do it au naturale. The problem is when precautions are not taken. SHE should be on hormonal contraception, and HE should wrap it up before playing with her.

Part 2:

"Out of wedlock"

Many women of African descent have big booties. Black men seem to love that and go for big fat asses. Lots of white men lately are getting into it, with JLo, Minaj, Kardashyan, etc. being big players in entertainment pushing that ass-pect of anatomy.

When a woman finds a man into her, she has the option of choosing to make sure he stays with her or just let him have his fun in hopes that he will marry her or at least stick around.

Part 3:

It's not all black women. White women, Latinos, and have you seen the family size in India? India has a society based on mothers having sons - as many as she can - so that every child can work odd jobs and bring home more money. 15 million people live in mud shacks, on the streets, and in brothels to make money. The girls in brothels are forbidden from using protection, because they can then raise any child to earn the mother more money.

The situation is not specific to any particular ethnicity. It's simply the choice of the man and woman when they start going at one another. Are they willing to make a life or are they just too stupid or caught up in the hormones to care?

[Edited 10/30/2014 9:51:09 AM ]

10/30/2014 10:00:28 AM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
weedwhack
New Berlin, NY
44, joined Aug. 2014

xgod242

Question still is why do they have kids that they cant afford and we are talking about the US.

10/30/2014 10:45:18 AM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  

nycman530
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,050)
New York, NY
61, joined Dec. 2010

Family values have gone down the toilet. In 1965, only 20% of black babies were born out of wedlock. There was a father figure present and more discipline in the home. Now, it's up to 73%! And I feel sorry for these kids because often they don't even know who their father is. After more social programs were implemented, it started rising. The rates also went up for whites and hispanics. Kids raised by the mother are more likely to be in poverty, drop out of school, commit crimes, and join gangs. Unless a couple is going to stay together, OR the one taking care of the kid is financially secure,it's better to wait until after marriage. Bringing back family values is not discussed nearly enough by community leaders or political leaders.

10/30/2014 10:52:10 AM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  

1darksavior
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,605)
Far Rockaway, NY
53, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from weedwhack:

and all of you fake azz people that came on my thread talking chit to me (lil bear and his clown friends) when i was blasting this dude blow me.

10/30/2014 12:45:24 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
don_johnson99
Over 1,000 Posts (1,642)
Janesville, WI
54, joined Nov. 2013

The confusing day in the ghetto, Father's Day.

10/30/2014 12:47:54 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
like_aboss
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Aberdeen, ID
36, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from weedwhack:

hmm I've asked U this a bunch of times hag and u have yet to snswer me ya just throw insults at me about my kids like u know all about me but the bottom line is U DONT WANNA ANSWER me because the reality of it the girl is left taking care of child while deadbeat sperm donor takes off and is promising the next girl the world and feeding her all the bs he thinks she wants to hear. ya b*tch and throw a fit about being number 2 in her life behind her kids till she gives in to your complaining!

ur one of those that has thrown a fit about being number 2 and beyond hags! any guilt trip that gets u into her pants right hags? no wonder u've been single a very long time! and will be even longer then that!

10/30/2014 2:07:32 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
weedwhack
New Berlin, NY
44, joined Aug. 2014

Scoobs you are single numbnuts with lids from irresponsible crack ho

10/30/2014 2:34:15 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
like_aboss
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Aberdeen, ID
36, joined Sep. 2014

says the aging fossil who hides In his bunker lying about dates he's "allegedly" on while posting online! u've been on DH what? over 10'yrs now? already have ur 10yr member pin! going for 15 and 20 now I see! I'm sure the ladies are knocking down the door to ur bunker to get a date with u! being single seems to work out fine fer u because u live here and no ones gonna take u away from ur prescious livlihood of DH!

old man U don't know jack about me! ur not even close! keep trying tho delussional f**ktard! so far u've been pretty inaccurate! when ya don't really know shit ya have to fabricate and manipulate just like ur boy Russ and spooky do! no one believes ur lies hag u've earned the reputation of a compulsive liar!

[Edited 10/30/2014 2:36:21 PM ]

10/30/2014 2:44:18 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
weedwhack
New Berlin, NY
44, joined Aug. 2014

Scoobs must be fum coming home to an apartment full of noisy kids

10/30/2014 3:08:50 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
like_aboss
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Aberdeen, ID
36, joined Sep. 2014

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

10/30/2014 3:11:16 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
like_aboss
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Aberdeen, ID
36, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from weedwhack:
Scoobs must be fum coming home to an apartment full of noisy kids

*fun* that's how it's spelled dummy! soooo angry you can't spell for shit!

10/30/2014 3:15:55 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
weedwhack
New Berlin, NY
44, joined Aug. 2014

You got the message Scoobs and Im laughing at a loser like you stuck with kids you made with some crack ho. She left and is hooking for rock somewhere else

You were so smart to plant the seed in a cum dumpster

10/30/2014 3:34:41 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  

deeppacific
Trenton, MI
43, joined Jun. 2014

I think it all has to do with staying in school and getting an education.

10/30/2014 3:37:18 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
like_aboss
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Aberdeen, ID
36, joined Sep. 2014

funny the rumor was your momma was the crack ho and your father was an abussive alcoholic! what an idol he was! he still alive? he's basically worthless and a government sponge just like u ain't he?

10/30/2014 3:39:30 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
like_aboss
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Aberdeen, ID
36, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from deeppacific:

and not misrepresenting yourself(example: career DH lifer weedwack/hagaman)

[Edited 10/30/2014 3:40:44 PM ]

10/30/2014 3:47:43 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
weedwhack
New Berlin, NY
44, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from deeppacific:

No education and rwerking that youg a** will get you pregnant

UNWED MOTHERHOOD BY RACE

[Edited 10/30/2014 3:50:37 PM ]

10/30/2014 4:29:42 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
like_aboss
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Aberdeen, ID
36, joined Sep. 2014

if u have a problem with people getting handouts then stop voting in people like Obama! im sure in ur case I didn't vote at all because boring is yet another "distraction" from your "DH" time and we just can't be away from DH very long can we hags? whole world might come well at least "your" world would come crashing down around u! like It isnt ready!

btw nice spelling up yonder btw!

[Edited 10/30/2014 4:32:15 PM ]

10/30/2014 4:32:10 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
weedwhack
New Berlin, NY
44, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from like_aboss:
if u have a problem with people getting handouts the. stop voting in people like Obama! im sure in ur case I didn't vote at all because boring is yet another "distraction" from your "DH" time and we just can't be away from DH very long can we hags? whole world might come well at least "your" world would come crashing down around u! like It isnt ready!

btw nice spelling up yonder btw!

You are on here quite a bit numbnuts

10/30/2014 4:35:56 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
like_aboss
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Aberdeen, ID
36, joined Sep. 2014

no I'm not saggy nuts! I'm not on a nearly as much as u have ! u got me beat by a "huge" landslide when it comes to tenure on DH! 10+ yrs and ya still have nothing to show for it cept for quite a bunch of threads complaining about how single mommies are suckin away ur poor widdle ssi check! boo hoo crybaby!

just give up crybaby old man ur not gonna win this debate with me!

[Edited 10/30/2014 4:37:37 PM ]

10/30/2014 5:33:30 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
weedwhack
New Berlin, NY
44, joined Aug. 2014

You call this a debate its like talking to a moron YOU

10/30/2014 5:36:01 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  

stobil
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,140)
Gallatin, TN
34, joined Nov. 2009

$$$$$$$

10/30/2014 8:04:34 PM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
like_aboss
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Aberdeen, ID
36, joined Sep. 2014

weedwhack
New Berlin, NY

You call this a debate its like talking to a moron ME. I'm a born loser my mother and father abandoned me at a very young age because they were so youthful, so immature and unprepared to be parents. I hagaman/weedwack was told by my irresponsible crackhead parents that I wasn't supposed to happen! that I was a mistake and I was not wanted.

I was told by my mommy that I happened because my daddy didn't use a condom. i am quite the unhappy man I have personal problems beyond datehookup that are probably not fixible because im In denial and believe that my shit doesn't stink. I'm a mess and a threat to women young and old.

fixed!

10/31/2014 4:07:21 AM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
weedwhack
New Berlin, NY
44, joined Aug. 2014

Scoobs your BF is here

10/31/2014 4:21:26 AM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  

mr_imperfect
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,922)
Philadelphia, PA
52, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from weedwhack:
I pay a lot of taxes for these people to breed and live of the system

What A Dumb Uneducated F**k You are. Why aren't you pissing and moaning about all the white girls having 600 kids and living off the system? There are at least as many white unwed mom's with multiple kids from multiple losers collecting a welfare check than black ones yet I never hear you b*tch and moan about them unless the daddies are black.

What happened op? Lost every single one of your girlfriends to a black man when they discovered how tiny your d*ck really was in comparison to a black one?

[Edited 10/31/2014 4:22:57 AM ]

10/31/2014 4:52:26 AM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
weedwhack
New Berlin, NY
44, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from mr_imperfect:
What A Dumb Uneducated F**k You are. Why aren't you pissing and moaning about all the white girls having 600 kids and living off the system? There are at least as many white unwed mom's with multiple kids from multiple losers collecting a welfare check than black ones yet I never hear you b*tch and moan about them unless the daddies are black.

What happened op? Lost every single one of your girlfriends to a black man when they discovered how tiny your d*ck really was in comparison to a black one?

I guess you have nothing and are too stupid to interpret the stats and charts in this thread. You is what we call a loser and waste of air.

10/31/2014 5:31:32 AM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  

sweetnsassy227
Valparaiso, IN
55, joined Jul. 2014

They've done this for generations...go ax their mother.

10/31/2014 5:57:06 AM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  

aladytoo
Over 1,000 Posts (1,937)
Monroe, WI
58, joined Apr. 2006

I don't know why ANY woman would have many children this day and age.Married or not married.

Unless you can educate,support financially,and love 100%.

Keep in mind their are deadbeat dads as well.

10/31/2014 8:34:01 AM Why do black women have so many kids out of wedlock?  
like_aboss
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Aberdeen, ID
36, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from weedwhack:
I guess you have nothing and are too stupid to interpret the stats and charts in this thread. You is what we call a loser and waste of air.

personally altered stats u mean knumbnutz! anything a person can do to "manipulate" a chart and a bunch a strangers on a dating forum!
what a trainwreck u are!

in your particular case haggy f*ggy older hasn't equated to u being wiser! poor tanzy wasting her life away with a career DH lifer! how much longer till ur weedwack profile gets deleted? sure ur "well educated" enuff to figure that out!