Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal ad

You want to open the conversation up to a handful of anecdotes, and get into some a lot more meaty conversations so you can get to know every other now the nerves are beginning to settle. sacramento hookup apps You actually hit the nail on the head with so many of the problem areas that arise. Name 2 factors you appreciate and two things you don t appreciate about how you had been raised. best dating apps for college students reddit It s also crucial to recognize if this kind of factor is a deal breaker, and make the mature selection to split if it is.

gay hookup apps free

Complete our compatibility quiz to get quality connections primarily based on key locations of personality. personals gainesville I assume in a way that s superior than meeting somebody you locate desirable, and then having to know each and every other and acquiring out his/ her interests and character. If not then there practically nothing left to speak about . best countries to get laid A lot of of us can relate to that feeling, though it is not a sad or healthier one to have.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/8/2014 5:58:18 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

vafella2014
Over 1,000 Posts (1,747)
Madison, VA
45, joined Aug. 2014

Sorry but just putting (children) isn't good enough. Should be mandatory on here for them to list the race of their welfare kids. Can be a shock to most white men to arrive assuming the kids are white because the woman is white and finding out she is a mudshark and having to fake an emergency cell phone call or text to get gone very quickly. Hope the site will make this mandatory as many have complained. Thanks

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/8/2014 6:02:54 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  
weedwhack
Over 1,000 Posts (1,131)
New Berlin, NY
45, joined Aug. 2014

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

[Edited 11/8/2014 6:04:18 AM ]

11/8/2014 6:09:02 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

vafella2014
Over 1,000 Posts (1,747)
Madison, VA
45, joined Aug. 2014

Now granted most of these women you can tell by their weight by how fat or obese they are but a few skinny ones who do it can trick you by just saying (children)and get through the radar. Thanks for reading

11/8/2014 6:13:38 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  
stringopearls
Huron, SD
59, joined Jul. 2009

If something is an issue for anyone, that can be brought up during the first contact. Some people expect others to list every possible thing a biggot might use as reason to criticize! That is ...

11/8/2014 6:17:37 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

vafella2014
Over 1,000 Posts (1,747)
Madison, VA
45, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from weedwhack:
Snicker lickers will hate you for this. You are trying to ruin their bait and switch tactic

yes i know but someone had to say it. Like the woman in ohio but at least she admits her kid is half niglet so the white men will know and even though she cant get one at least she honest. but the dishonest ones will lie thinking you will overlook the lil buckwheats . Sorry doesnt work that way and they should know that by now

11/8/2014 6:26:41 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

vafella2014
Over 1,000 Posts (1,747)
Madison, VA
45, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from stringopearls:
If something is an issue for anyone, that can be brought up during the first contact. Some people expect others to list every possible thing a biggot might use as reason to criticize! That is ...
well that is something serious dont you think ? Think a white man is going to hang around or have long term and be embarrassed out in public with a woman with a bunch of half breeds by black men and other brown races. Yeah right lol

11/8/2014 6:44:31 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  
weedwhack
Over 1,000 Posts (1,131)
New Berlin, NY
45, joined Aug. 2014

Funny thing about these women with biracial kids they talk a lot of bullshit but bottom line the white men dont want them back and neither do the blacks. Kum baya or however that goes.... Reality is being able to payyour own bills hos

11/8/2014 6:48:22 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

renata9784
Over 1,000 Posts (1,853)
Glade Spring, VA
36, joined Feb. 2014

I have mixed kids all by the same father im not ashamed either.all i can say for you is im sure glad u made this thread it lets some women see you for what u r .

11/8/2014 6:50:58 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

vafella2014
Over 1,000 Posts (1,747)
Madison, VA
45, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from stringopearls:
sorry to burst your bubble but not everyone is communist and into white genocide. They should list that on their profile and save them the embarrassment of the guy splitting .

11/8/2014 6:53:20 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  
weedwhack
Over 1,000 Posts (1,131)
New Berlin, NY
45, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from renata9784:
I have mixed kids all by the same father im not ashamed either.all i can say for you is im sure glad u made this thread it lets some women see you for what u r .

You cant hide them now can you. Where is the baby daddy?

11/8/2014 6:55:13 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

vafella2014
Over 1,000 Posts (1,747)
Madison, VA
45, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from renata9784:
also lets everyone see you are a mudshark and believe in white genocide but hope its at least it is on ur profile so anyone viewing it can be informed instead of you just putting kids or children.

11/8/2014 6:57:46 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

renata9784
Over 1,000 Posts (1,853)
Glade Spring, VA
36, joined Feb. 2014

He is around i do not hide them he is a damn good father just bad husband thats why there was a devorce. still i will hold my head high no shame here nor man but that is because i chose to be.

11/8/2014 6:59:12 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  
weedwhack
Over 1,000 Posts (1,131)
New Berlin, NY
45, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from renata9784:
He is around i do not hide them he is a damn good father just bad husband thats why there was a devorce. still i will hold my head high no shame here nor man but that is because i chose to be.

Thats what they all say as they cry into their pillow on those lonely nights

11/8/2014 7:00:35 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

renata9784
Over 1,000 Posts (1,853)
Glade Spring, VA
36, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from vafella2014:
also lets everyone see you are a mudshark and believe in white genocide but hope its at least it is on ur profile so anyone viewing it can be informed instead of you just putting kids or children.

if a man asks if i have kids i tell them i have 5 6 and sometimes 8. Don't worry about what i do because it will never have anything to do with u

11/8/2014 7:01:03 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

mustangwriter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,148)
Boerne, TX
55, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from vafella2014:
...finding out she is a mudshark

Geez.

Maybe putting their sexual history should be mandatory as well.

I know I get perturbed when I find out later in the relationship that while in college they nailed the whole football team, baseball team, basketball team, soccor team as well as the chess club.

mudsharks

You guys kill me.

11/8/2014 7:03:37 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

renata9784
Over 1,000 Posts (1,853)
Glade Spring, VA
36, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from weedwhack:
Thats what they all say as they cry into their pillow on those lonely nights

i have not cried in years and don't plan on starting now but weed when is the last time u cried? Sounds like a few times by the things u post on here. its ok for a man to cry and not be ashamed so go ahead let it all out u may feel better after that .

11/8/2014 7:03:56 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  
weedwhack
Over 1,000 Posts (1,131)
New Berlin, NY
45, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from mustangwriter:
Geez.

Maybe putting their sexual history should be mandatory as well.

I know I get perturbed when I find out later in the relationship that while in college they nailed the whole football team, baseball team, basketball team, soccor team as well as the chess club.

mudsharks

You guys kill me.

Sucking up Mustang

11/8/2014 7:08:37 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

mustangwriter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,148)
Boerne, TX
55, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from weedwhack:
Sucking up Mustang

Nah.

Just being sarcastic as I enjoy this damn good cup of coffee.

11/8/2014 7:09:25 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

truckerdaddy915
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,606)
El Paso, TX
97, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from vafella2014:
Sorry but just putting (children) isn't good enough. Should be mandatory on here for them to list the race of their welfare kids. Can be a shock to most white men to arrive assuming the kids are white because the woman is white and finding out she is a mudshark and having to fake an emergency cell phone call or text to get gone very quickly. Hope the site will make this mandatory as many have complained. Thanks

So glad you and hags have found each other. I hear wedding bells.

11/8/2014 7:11:08 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

yetskimama
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,958)
Walterboro, SC
65, joined Sep. 2011

op

11/8/2014 7:12:53 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

vafella2014
Over 1,000 Posts (1,747)
Madison, VA
45, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from renata9784:
if a man asks if i have kids i tell them i have 5 6 and sometimes 8. Don't worry about what i do because it will never have anything to do with u
not talking about just me. You are on a dating site and men in ur area might like to know that before contacting you. Most white men assume the kids are the same race as the white woman unless it is listed or you tell them. Trying to hide it and not mentioning it means you are ashamed of ur decision to be a race mixer and very dishonest.at least put on ur profile they are half breeds at least so the man will know what he is getting into instead of springing it on him in person.

11/8/2014 7:18:00 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

renata9784
Over 1,000 Posts (1,853)
Glade Spring, VA
36, joined Feb. 2014

U should read my profile first. second if you were in front of me and call my kids half breeds i would knock your a** flat on the floor without a second thought. i don't need to write a bunch of words for an interview on my profile they can ask i won't lie i have nothing to lose nor gain by doing so.

[Edited 11/8/2014 7:18:39 AM ]

11/8/2014 7:30:14 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  
weedwhack
Over 1,000 Posts (1,131)
New Berlin, NY
45, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from renata9784:
U should read my profile first. second if you were in front of me and call my kids half breeds i would knock your a** flat on the floor without a second thought. i don't need to write a bunch of words for an interview on my profile they can ask i won't lie i have nothing to lose nor gain by doing so.

Just looked at your pro and you dont even list having kids. Ashamed of the niglets?

11/8/2014 7:33:07 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

vafella2014
Over 1,000 Posts (1,747)
Madison, VA
45, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from renata9784:
well good thing im not in front of you then because if you lied to me and oh i forgot to mention it, my kids are half black this is lil ray ray and here is tyrone , id do more than just that and if you would like to take a swing mudshark then you would get 10 folds back so be upfront and say ur kids are half breeds on ur profile instead of being deceitful. This thread is in general . You dont like it take a hike .

11/8/2014 7:38:35 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

vafella2014
Over 1,000 Posts (1,747)
Madison, VA
45, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from weedwhack:
Just looked at your pro and you dont even list having kids. Ashamed of the niglets?
her problem is she thinks everyone is a race mixer and believes in white genocide. She thinks she can just spring the news on them in person lol

11/8/2014 7:43:23 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

renata9784
Over 1,000 Posts (1,853)
Glade Spring, VA
36, joined Feb. 2014

Ok it's sorta fixed it says the live with me because there is nothing that says half and half i have joint custody its split equaly with my ex now be happy on that

11/8/2014 7:47:30 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

renata9784
Over 1,000 Posts (1,853)
Glade Spring, VA
36, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from vafella2014:
well good thing im not in front of you then because if you lied to me and oh i forgot to mention it, my kids are half black this is lil ray ray and here is tyrone , id do more than just that and if you would like to take a swing mudshark then you would get 10 folds back so be upfront and say ur kids are half breeds on ur profile instead of being deceitful. This thread is in general . You dont like it take a hike .

My kids r not dark and if they were it would not matter to me. yes you have a right to your opinion just like i do. I do not hide a damn thing nor try to now have fun with your thread.

11/8/2014 7:49:14 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  
lookin4him2012
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,651)
Boone, NC
47, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from vafella2014:

Why don't you and other men who think like you have a list like this that you ask all women before ever meeting on a date:

are your children 100% white?
are you fat?
are you ugly?
will you have sex on the first date?

This list should clear up any problems you may encounter from here on out. Use it!

[Edited 11/8/2014 7:52:05 AM ]

11/8/2014 7:49:20 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

vafella2014
Over 1,000 Posts (1,747)
Madison, VA
45, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from weedwhack:
god she is even worse she dont even list she has kids at all, of course she is ashamed . Just hope she isnt meeting a white man and then he sees they are niglets lol you know he is going to be shocked and unexpected and most likely looking for a quick exit . Women who lie like her is a perfect example what the thread is about .

11/8/2014 7:50:24 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  
fknmen
Amla
Bangladesh
20, joined Oct. 2014

My white bf loves my mixed kids and we are pregnant now...

11/8/2014 7:52:58 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  
positively_sure
Over 2,000 Posts (2,169)
Hovland, MN
50, joined Jul. 2014

Prejudice much

Most men are against children in general. Thank god I couldn't give a rats a** about men. Except family and friends

Btw, my children are white. However, my friends and family are a festival of nations. Including gays. Love them all the same

11/8/2014 7:53:54 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  
lookin4him2012
Boone, NC
47, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from renata9784:
i have not cried in years and don't plan on starting now but weed when is the last time u cried? Sounds like a few times by the things u post on here. its ok for a man to cry and not be ashamed so go ahead let it all out u may feel better after that .

11/8/2014 7:54:13 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  
lookin4him2012
Boone, NC
47, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from positively_sure:
Prejudice much

Most men are against children in general. Thank god I couldn't give a rats a** about men. Except family and friends

Btw, my children are white. However, my friends and family are a festival of nations. Including gays. Love them all the same

11/8/2014 8:00:59 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

vafella2014
Over 1,000 Posts (1,747)
Madison, VA
45, joined Aug. 2014

Prejudice much

WELL let the man decide that by being honest on ur profile. Most white men will not stay with a woman who has half breed babies. Think a white man is going to not be embarrassed out in public when he is white and the white woman he is with has a bunch of half breeds and everyone knows they are not his and she was a former mudshark . Yeah right if you got half breeds better stick with the non white men because i can tell you 99 percent of them arent going to stick around unless its a wigger lol

11/8/2014 8:07:56 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

vafella2014
Over 1,000 Posts (1,747)
Madison, VA
45, joined Aug. 2014

Prejudice much

yeah some men want women with no children but more will accept that but if they are half negro or some half breed ur chances are almost slim to none.the word diversity is code word for anti white.you being a libtard and loving f*gs and half breeds goes hand and hand. All i said was to be honest and put it on ur pro and let the men decide.

11/8/2014 8:10:35 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

renata9784
Over 1,000 Posts (1,853)
Glade Spring, VA
36, joined Feb. 2014

My pro is updated and u need honesty heres another one for your list i have never touched a white man nor black man

11/8/2014 8:15:52 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  
Sassafrass711
Over 1,000 Posts (1,119)
Rathdrum, ID
43, joined Oct. 2014

11/8/2014 8:19:23 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

love2kiss8
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,359)
Columbus, OH
24, joined May. 2013

I don't think it's necessary actually regardless if the women is white, black, Hispanic , Asian, etc.
I believe that if a women is interested in a guy and the question of children is brought up the women can mention it if she likes. There is a reason it's not listed as a criteria option the racial makeup of a child. I know if I had children it wouldn't be something I would just list on my profile . I see some people from this thread are not excited about the changing world where many people are multicultural.
You stated that it could come off as a shock to most white men assuming the children are white. I think it's dumb for anyone to make assumptions about someone they don't know especially children. I think that guy is better of getting to know the women and if that comes up just getting the answer and making his own decision if he wants to continue to get to know the women. I don't think a child's ethnicity should be an initial consideration when trying to get to know someone.
Op you might have some black in you and might not even know it.

11/8/2014 8:24:15 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

beautifulfire08
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,508)
Antioch, TN
57, joined Aug. 2013
online now!

Why does this site allow this racist, woman hating piece of shit to be here?

11/8/2014 8:41:17 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

vafella2014
Over 1,000 Posts (1,747)
Madison, VA
45, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from love2kiss8:
I don't think it's necessary actually regardless if the women is white, black, Hispanic , Asian, etc.
I believe that if a women is interested in a guy and the question of children is brought up the women can mention it if she likes. There is a reason it's not listed as a criteria option the racial makeup of a child. I know if I had children it wouldn't be something I would just list on my profile . I see some people from this thread are not excited about the changing world where many people are multicultural.
You stated that it could come off as a shock to most white men assuming the children are white. I think it's dumb for anyone to make assumptions about someone they don't know especially children. I think that guy is better of getting to know the women and if that comes up just getting the answer and making his own decision if he wants to continue to get to know the women. I don't think a child's ethnicity should be an initial consideration when trying to get to know someone.
Op you might have some black in you and might not even know it.
changing of the world is changing back . Racial violence all over europe as the invaders try to invade the white homelands because their countries are crap holes and try to run to the white countries and bring their crime and disease.racial violence and racism in the usa on a daily basis. You only see the world from ur bedroom as the far right and white nationalist parties are rising everywhere and can hear the jack boots from the 30's marching again. But this thread isnt about politics its about not listing the race of ur children when their are still many who would have a problem with it and trying to spring it on people in person.just putting children and not mentioning the fact they are half breed is because you know that will hurt ur chances.might be some men that will get a blowjob but if u think the majority of white men are gonna stick around for long term and be step daddy to half breeds then you are not living in reality. Jump the fence then stay on the other side because in most cases there is no jumping back.

11/8/2014 8:45:58 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

vafella2014
Over 1,000 Posts (1,747)
Madison, VA
45, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from beautifulfire08:
Why does this site allow this racist, woman hating piece of shit to be here?
still selling that azz and getting herpes for 10 bucks lol damn its firecrotch , long time no see, did you miss me ? Lol hows traygone doing lolx

[Edited 11/8/2014 8:46:52 AM ]

11/8/2014 8:46:43 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

mrfckinpetey
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,350)
Orlando, FL
31, joined Jun. 2014

This thread is stupid. If you're dating the girl and while dating find something you don't like and it's a deal breaker, then end it. You can't expect someone to show you every potential thing that might turn you off right up front. Otherwise OP, you should list in your profile how small your little wiggly d*ck is, to be fair.

11/8/2014 8:46:52 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  
Sassafrass711
Over 1,000 Posts (1,119)
Rathdrum, ID
43, joined Oct. 2014

No matter how much you beat a dead horse.. Its just not gonna get up.

11/8/2014 8:54:52 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

vafella2014
Over 1,000 Posts (1,747)
Madison, VA
45, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from mrfckinpetey:
This thread is stupid. If you're dating the girl and while dating find something you don't like and it's a deal breaker, then end it. You can't expect someone to show you every potential thing that might turn you off right up front. Otherwise OP, you should list in your profile how small your little wiggly d*ck is, to be fair.
not mentioning the kids are half breeds is more than a little lie it is a big fat one. Any woman who doesn't is ashamed and knows if she does she will be looked at badly. They do it on purpose hoping once u meet them that you will overlook it and say no biggie.far as you go anyone can see ur gay or bi so no need to mention it lol

11/8/2014 8:55:25 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  
weedwhack
Over 1,000 Posts (1,131)
New Berlin, NY
45, joined Aug. 2014

Fire is running a $5.00 special now hoping to get some customers

11/8/2014 8:57:57 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  
weedwhack
Over 1,000 Posts (1,131)
New Berlin, NY
45, joined Aug. 2014

love2kiss8

How much is that hair helmet you are wearing?

11/8/2014 8:58:06 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  
bigphilldn
Mc Neill, MS
43, joined Jul. 2014

Ooooooo tay

11/8/2014 9:08:10 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

vafella2014
Over 1,000 Posts (1,747)
Madison, VA
45, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from weedwhack:
Fire is running a $5.00 special now hoping to get some customers
yeah 10 bucks was way too high for that thing, only a guy with herpes would pay that much lol

11/8/2014 9:11:09 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

gotheon123
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,589)
Apex, NC
48, joined Jul. 2013

OP

What are you mixed with??

And why do you hate at least half of your heritage?

11/8/2014 9:12:23 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

renata9784
Over 1,000 Posts (1,853)
Glade Spring, VA
36, joined Feb. 2014

Sounds to me like he is mixed with sh*t

11/8/2014 9:13:34 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

gotheon123
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,589)
Apex, NC
48, joined Jul. 2013

That was a given

11/8/2014 9:15:43 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

vafella2014
Over 1,000 Posts (1,747)
Madison, VA
45, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from gotheon123:
OP

What are you mixed with??

And why do you hate at least half of your heritage?
germanic and irish full white european descent. What are you mixed with ? Doberman or poodle ? Lol

11/8/2014 9:18:35 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

vafella2014
Over 1,000 Posts (1,747)
Madison, VA
45, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from renata9784:
Sounds to me like he is mixed with sh*t
damn you back again mudshark lol better take lil ray ray and tyrone and get the afros trimmed lol

11/8/2014 9:19:34 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  
weedwhack
Over 1,000 Posts (1,131)
New Berlin, NY
45, joined Aug. 2014

I think Goth is a closet snicker licker

11/8/2014 9:20:56 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

renata9784
Over 1,000 Posts (1,853)
Glade Spring, VA
36, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from vafella2014:
damn you back again mudshark lol better take lil ray ray and tyrone and get the afros trimmed lol

you know i could make you out for an a** if i wanted to but i will sit back and let you do it all on your own btw you r doing a damn good job of it keep it up

11/8/2014 9:22:00 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

beautifulfire08
Antioch, TN
57, joined Aug. 2013
online now!

Quote from vafella2014:
still selling that azz and getting herpes for 10 bucks lol damn its firecrotch , long time no see, did you miss me ? Lol hows traygone doing lolx
youre a Lying disgusting filthy trailer trash jealous c*nt.

11/8/2014 9:22:29 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

renata9784
Over 1,000 Posts (1,853)
Glade Spring, VA
36, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from weedwhack:

weed you r just a plain ole azz licker come on outta the closet now

11/8/2014 9:22:36 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

vafella2014
Over 1,000 Posts (1,747)
Madison, VA
45, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from weedwhack:
yeah seems she has an ape fetish hehe

11/8/2014 9:23:43 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

beautifulfire08
Antioch, TN
57, joined Aug. 2013
online now!

Weed whack off sucks donkey d*cks.

11/8/2014 9:26:09 AM White women should list the race of their kids on profile.  

vafella2014
Over 1,000 Posts (1,747)
Madison, VA
45, joined Aug. 2014

Think renigga is twerking now lol lil ray ray and tyrone in the sheep barn getting the pubes on their scalp sheered hehe