Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www rubratings

You are essentially mastering a ability, which calls for consistent actual/planet knowledge. single men in west virginia Now I am not talking the elephant man, but I am correct, within limits. Customers currently are scheduling their initially dates via Zoom video calls. wichita skipthegames The newspapers and the web site are the No.

free online hookup

You can either download the app to use the platform, or log on to the company s website. annapolis dating Have to wait I guess for the technique to update. I didn t want to get severe about dating, and yet there was this ever increasing sense of existential dread rising up day by day, convincing me I was possibly going to die alone. gay hookup reddit A essential factor is to locate folks who are similar to you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
8/17/2008 11:33:14 AM Small or Big? What's your preference?  

journey2smile
Oswego, IL

Small town or big city that is...

Do you prefer the small town atmosphere or the big city convenience? Whatever it is that draws you to the small town or city life...Please share. And have a wonderful day guys.

8/17/2008 12:23:46 PM Small or Big? What's your preference?  
chillytoes
Braidwood, IL

can't use my original answer....*sighs*

Gimme small town!!! Grew up in a town of 700. Braidwood is great,
it's a little over 5000 and 22 miles north, south, east or west of
a Walmart. Would be nice to have one closer but then again, I do
save money by not shopping everyday. Nope, sold on the small town!
We are getting a stop light! They are up, but not turned on yet!

8/17/2008 3:21:27 PM Small or Big? What's your preference?  
whiteshoo
Silvis, IL

Wow--didn't know what you was asking at first!

Um, um, um----medium!

8/17/2008 3:38:30 PM Small or Big? What's your preference?  

bookshort
Herrin, IL

Boy, that got our attention didn't it? I have lived in small towns (600), big towns (16,000) and metro (100,000 plus). Personally, I like the small town atmosphere best (population less than 10,000). And, of course, for the obvious reasons: no 1 and/or 1 1/2 hour commute (done that), camaradity of small town (everybody knows everybody else and also their business LOL),and the fresh air. The time I don't spend driving to and from work is better spent going to the local museum, library, watch a little league ball game, and/or stop in at the local "hang out", usually a small cafe or club where "everybody knows your name".

8/17/2008 6:47:26 PM Small or Big? What's your preference?  
hrt4u
Dundee, IL

Good one... but I know you, and I know what you were originally thinking.... Just kidding.
I, personally, love a small town. Love to "visit" a big city...
The only thing I didn't like about living in a small town was it was the town gossip if you had a "unknown" vehicle in your driveway. Some people just do not have enough to do.

8/17/2008 6:53:12 PM Small or Big? What's your preference?  
veteran61
Farmington, IL

8/17/2008 6:57:50 PM Small or Big? What's your preference?  

lilguppy2bit
Auburn, WA

I like my towns so small they are at least 10 miles away

8/17/2008 7:08:10 PM Small or Big? What's your preference?  

vintage57
Galesburg, IL

Well,I live in a town that 10 years ago,was 45,000 people,and now is 37,000. I'm waiting till it turns into a ghost town. I guess I prefer a small town.

8/17/2008 7:36:53 PM Small or Big? What's your preference?  

pink_pants
Port Byron, IL

Small town but in town what there is of it. I can relate to the red light person getting one we don't have one and never will! LOL Still like small town living and yes your right about having a strange car in your drive and lord people I know call and say who is there! Geez Last week during the tug fest etc the neighbor next door had company all week and they parked here all week as I have extra space and they have nothing much, wow bet I was the talk of this town. LOL Sometimes you just have to give them something new to talk about! Too funny!

8/17/2008 7:39:07 PM Small or Big? What's your preference?  
veteran61
Farmington, IL

Brian, you need to start flirting with these beautiful ladies that are flirting with you!!! Do I need to come up there?????

8/18/2008 7:14:28 AM Small or Big? What's your preference?  
chillytoes
Braidwood, IL

Quote from pink_pants:
Small town but in town what there is of it. I can relate to the red light person getting one we don't have one and never will! LOL Still like small town living and yes your right about having a strange car in your drive and lord people I know call and say who is there! Geez Last week during the tug fest etc the neighbor next door had company all week and they parked here all week as I have extra space and they have nothing much, wow bet I was the talk of this town. LOL Sometimes you just have to give them something new to talk about! Too funny!

Hey Pinky, my brother stayed with me for a couple of days this
summer. Found out later, there was a rumor going around town that I had
a MAN staying with me now. LOL...I've got 9 brothers. If each one of them
actually made a visit, can you imagine the talk? I'd be a tarnished woman
for sure! LOL...and NOT even enjoyed what they think I'd enjoy.

OK...I'm better now! They have the railroad tracks shut down today. Town
is lost. Cuts us in half. LOL...we have to go 7 miles to get to the other
side of the tracks. LOL...makes me wonder how the chicken would cross the
road now?

8/18/2008 8:55:41 AM Small or Big? What's your preference?  
dale48
Mesa, AZ

Hi folks. I guess I'm the "new" guy.

I was born in a town of 200. Raised in a town of 20,000 (now over 100,000), moved to Phoenix in 1967 when it was about 100,000 people. I don't know what the population of the Phoenix area is now, but it's over 70 miles across. We used to hunt in the area that is now downtown. Talk about your bad decisions, my father turned down an offer to buy acreage in what is now downtown Phoenix for a hundred dollars an acre. It's worth over a million an acre now.

Bottom line is I now live two miles from where I was born in no town at all. I like it here best. But I do enjoy visiting the kids and grandchildren in Phoenix. (not in the summer). It's nice to be able to walk 20 feet from your back yard and go fishing, or watch the deer, turkeys and other wild life from your dining room table. Don't have that in the city.

8/18/2008 9:00:18 AM Small or Big? What's your preference?  

journey2smile
Oswego, IL

Quote from hrt4u:
Good one... but I know you, and I know what you were originally thinking.... Just kidding.

I don't know what you are talking about hrt4u

8/18/2008 9:45:15 AM Small or Big? What's your preference?  
whiteshoo
Silvis, IL

Pink & Chilly

Pink's town is small--that's very true! But Pink just think of all the FUN you coulda had if it was a visitors car in your driveway! Maybe I should come park my car there and let em really have something to squak bout!!!!!

Chilly, I can't imagine them having the tracks shut down. If you live on the west side you can't get to McDonalds!!!!! I go thru Braidwood on my way to Kankakee. Been through there many times. Seen it grow over the years. Seems like a nice place to live.

I like living in the Quad Cities. Big enough to do a variety of different things and small enough to know your neighbors (and yes the neighbors talk here too).

8/18/2008 12:49:03 PM Small or Big? What's your preference?  
chillytoes
Braidwood, IL

Afternoon all!

Hi ya whiteshoo....and yes! I live on the west side! LOL...can't even get
to the grocery store. LOL...tracks were opened again this afternoon. Guess
they were just fixing the wood. Is a smooth travel over them now! Gimme
a shout next time you come thru. I'll whisper to ya where I work. You'd
drive right past me. *grinnin* It's going to be a bear around here later
this year. They are widening the 8 corners. Stay as far away from Braidwood
as you can if you need to be ANYWHERE fast!

Page: 1, 2, 3