Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megaperosnals

Loves this article, thanks Lindsay and Laura Jane. craigslist bradenton personals They dropped us off at the side of the highway and I made it back to YYZ intact. —Jane Coloccia, 58, met Victor Teixeira, 58, on line in 2007 and got married to him in 2010. ashley madison pay with gift card That evening I took Camille to Tooting Market place for pizza and wine, and the conversation had the energy of a pinball shooting from a single end to the other.

www listcrawler com

Attendees meet a large number of men and women in a brief period of time, The goal, of course, in speed dating, is to obtain one or much more individuals with whom you d like to devote additional time on an actual date. slo singles All it requires is a couple of seconds to join and you will be prepared to start off your new dating adventure. Downloading the app and speaking to customers is cost free but you can upgrade to Premium for further characteristics. women seeking men vietnam Even though some individuals may well be looking for appreciate and marriage, other individuals may be hunting for a thing much more casual.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/13/2014 1:27:36 PM Trey Gowdy For Speaker  

tileman1814
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,064)
Kalispell, MT
64, joined Nov. 2007

There was a kind of "I wonder what" poll lastweek. The poll asked people who would be their choice for Speaker Of The House, Trey Gowdy won hands down,no one else was even close. Now if you don't know much about Trey Gowdy just go to YouTube and type in his name and watch the fun as this guy kicks a** and takes names.Trey Gowdy for speaker??? Damn straight!!! Tell the US House!!

Semper Fi !!!

After this week’s shenanigans that saw President Obama and Republican House Speaker John Boehner both pushing for the same omnibus spending bill, conservatives are ready for a change in leadership.

The call for a new speaker of the GOP-led House is nothing new, but until now there has not been a formidable challenger. And not that he has concurred, but conservatives are rallying behind U.S. Rep. Trey Gowdy, who has proven time and again that he has plenty of fight in him.

Whether he’s question former IRS employee Lois Lerner, or Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber, Gowdy has shown that he will “bring some BOOM into the ROOM,” as one social media user noted.

The tweet is part of a makeshift “Draft Gowdy for Speaker” campaign that has taken hold, as seen on Twitter:

- See more at: http://www.teaparty.org/draft-gowdy-speaker-campaign-takes-bring-boom-room-72340/#sthash.b0IPwaLk.dpuf

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/13/2014 2:35:36 PM Trey Gowdy For Speaker  

sillylaugher61
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,872)
Murrysville, PA
53, joined Aug. 2011

I agree now you need to tell your House members to vote for this man for speaker.

12/13/2014 3:29:59 PM Trey Gowdy For Speaker  

stargazzer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,907)
Creighton, NE
66, joined Feb. 2007
online now!

I would agree Gowdy is likely the best one for speaker but if it were to happen I think we all had best be prepared to be disaponted at times.
just this week I saw a disapointing intervew by Trey I think it was on gretta

12/13/2014 3:49:29 PM Trey Gowdy For Speaker  

tileman1814
Kalispell, MT
64, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from stargazzer:
I would agree Gowdy is likely the best one for speaker but if it were to happen I think we all had best be prepared to be disaponted at times.
just this week I saw a disapointing intervew by Trey I think it was on gretta

You're right there! Nobody is going to agree all of the time and it's the same with politicians, they are not going to what you or I would want all of the time. I think Gowdy is a level headed guy that want to do the best for the country as a whole. One thing for sure he is no spineless chicken shit like boehner is!!

Semper Fi !!!

12/14/2014 12:19:32 AM Trey Gowdy For Speaker  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (43,759)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Oct. 2009

Never liked Boehner. We need to stand on principle, not compromise with traitors to get their legislation passed. Does this Gowdy have some balls and a backbone? We don't need another McCain.

[Edited 12/14/2014 12:20:17 AM ]

12/14/2014 11:03:53 AM Trey Gowdy For Speaker  

tileman1814
Kalispell, MT
64, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from driver406:
Never liked Boehner. We need to stand on principle, not compromise with traitors to get their legislation passed. Does this Gowdy have some balls and a backbone? We don't need another McCain.

Yes Gowdy has both BALLS and BACKBONE. If in doubt just watch some of his sessions confronting people in congress on YouTube.

Semper Fi !!!

12/14/2014 4:34:17 PM Trey Gowdy For Speaker  

beemandan
Chuckey, TN
25, joined Oct. 2012

The problem is that politicians that have honesty, integrity, and a backbone to ask the questions nobody else will usually don't make it far as it makes the rest of the crowd look bad. I will admit that I do enjoy watching him pick apart the testimony of those who he is investigating. I'm willing to to bet that if he challenged Lance Armstrong to a who has more balls contest, he would win by at least 23.

On a side note, Boehner sort of reminds me of Robert Conrad ( Of "Black Sheep Squadron" fame ).

12/14/2014 5:32:49 PM Trey Gowdy For Speaker  

hodag
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,857)
Nome, AK
62, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from beemandan:

On a side note, Boehner sort of reminds me of Robert Conrad ( Of "Black Sheep Squadron" fame ).

Boehner sort of reminds me of an a**hole.

12/16/2014 7:22:18 PM Trey Gowdy For Speaker  

sureshot40
Over 2,000 Posts (3,527)
Drumright, OK
46, joined Apr. 2011

The establishments are hard to beat, they have the money, control and power. Just seen today on fox news, a new poll shows the top picks for president. #1 Romney #2 Jeb Bush #3 Christie. Jeb Bush also announced an exploratory commitie for president.

If this is the best the republicans offer, America is in real trouble.

12/17/2014 8:46:29 AM Trey Gowdy For Speaker  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
66, joined Feb. 2007
online now!

The money handlers have all ready now made their president choices
And We the people still do not have a strong clue as to who they want.
From now on everyday we are not united behind one canidate,we are behind the Progressive Rino 8 ball The faster we can settle on a canidate the better the chance we can beat the Progressives/communist

12/17/2014 10:20:41 AM Trey Gowdy For Speaker  

tileman1814
Kalispell, MT
64, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from sureshot40:
The establishments are hard to beat, they have the money, control and power. Just seen today on fox news, a new poll shows the top picks for president. #1 Romney #2 Jeb Bush #3 Christie. Jeb Bush also announced an exploratory commitie for president.

I wouldn't want either of these guys as President.

Semper Fi !!!

1/4/2015 10:59:13 AM Trey Gowdy For Speaker  

tileman1814
Kalispell, MT
64, joined Nov. 2007

I have to admit I really don't know much about Louie Gohmert buit as close as I can figure he will be 100 time better than Boehner.
We have to decide who will be best for our speaker and then get behind Him/Her with our support.I know all we can do is send emails and calls to the House but that might be just what they need to endorse anyone besides Boehner!

Semper Fi !!!

It’s official: House Speaker John Boehner has multiple challengers gunning for his job.

Texas Republican Louie Gohmert announced Sunday morning on Fox News’ “Fox and Friends” that he would throw his hat into the ring, saying he’s officially a candidate for the speaker gig.

Gohmert’s announcement comes as Boehner’s approval from conservative voters sags.

Gohmert’s office also sent a statement to TheBlaze on the announcement, in which Gohmert said that his bid — or other Republicans’ bids — for the speaker position don’t create a serious risk that Democrats could slip in a victorious candidate.

Read the full statement below:

After the November elections gave Republicans control of the Senate, voters made clear they wanted change. There have been numerous examples of problematic Republican leadership, but we were hopeful our leaders got the voters’ message. However, after our Speaker forced through the CRomnibus by passing it with Democratic votes and without time to read it, it seemed clear that we needed new leadership. There had been much discussion. But, until yesterday, no one had stepped up.

I applaud my friend Rep. Ted Yoho for putting his name forward as an alternative to the status quo. Ted is a good man for whom I could vote, but I have heard from many supporters and also friends in Congress who have urged me to put forward my name for Speaker as well to increase our chances of change. That is why I am also offering my name as a candidate for Speaker.

There is false information being floated that any Republican candidates in addition to the current Speaker will split the vote and give the Speaker’s gavel to Congresswoman Pelosi. This is nothing but a scare tactic to keep the current regime in power.

As long as Republicans vote for an adult American citizen for Speaker, no Democrat can win. Only if 59 Republicans voted “Present” would there be a chance for a Democrat to win.

To win the Speaker’s race, an adult American citizen has to get a clear majority of all Members of Congress on the House floor voting for an eligible person. Voting “Present” simply reduces the number of votes required to win a majority. If no one wins a majority on the first ballot, then we go to a second vote, then a third, until someone gets a majority.

At this point, the Speaker’s election is not about a particular candidate. It is about whether we keep the status quo or make the change the country demands. I am putting forward my name for consideration as Speaker and hope that with a new Speaker, be that me or someone else, we can fight for the ideals and principles that the voters wanted when they elected us in November.
In TheBlaze’s Saturday poll on who should be the House Speaker, Gohmert snagged 16 percent of the vote, putting him firmly at No. 2 on the seven-person list.

TheBlaze readers’ favorite pick among the options provided: South Carolina Republican Trey Gowdy, whose nearly 10,000 votes gave him 70 percent of the poll participants.

- See more at: http://www.teaparty.org/louie-gohmert-officially-gunning-john-boehners-job-75579/#sthash.CKb5NWwP.dpuf

1/4/2015 1:55:40 PM Trey Gowdy For Speaker  

sureshot40
Over 2,000 Posts (3,527)
Drumright, OK
46, joined Apr. 2011

I have seen Gohmert on tv and he would be better than Boehner. One of these days conservatives will stick together long enough to oust the rino's and establishments.

1/4/2015 4:53:33 PM Trey Gowdy For Speaker  

hodag
Nome, AK
62, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from sureshot40:

Well, they didn't ask me! I don't know where these clowns are taking their poll, but it sure as hell isn't Conservative America! If the news media, including Fox, tries shoving some limp-wristed establishment puke down our throats, then we better get damn serious about firing up a third party. At that point, we would have nothing to loose, because the Three Stooges mentioned above sure as hell don't have the brains or the balls to straighten America out.

I've had it with voting for some pansy ass, chicken shit Republican. Romney couldn't stoke the flames in 2012, and the girly men won't have any better luck in 2016.

How about Allen West! We need a candidate who actually STANDS for something!

1/5/2015 3:08:15 PM Trey Gowdy For Speaker  

tileman1814
Kalispell, MT
64, joined Nov. 2007

OK if we really want Boehner gone we need to call or email our Rep's and tell them to VOTE AGAINST Boehner.
DC Switchboard, Call 202-224-3121

Semper Fi !!!

The fledgling rebellion against electing House Speaker John Boehner to a third term in that position gained in membership over the weekend, as nine conservative Republicans have declared that they intend to vote against the Ohio Republican when the House convenes on Tuesday.

The nine members who have declared their opposition to Boehner are Jim Bridenstine, R-Okla., Louie Gohmert R-Texas, Ted Yoho, R-Fla., Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., Steve King, R-Iowa, Dave Brat, R-Va., Marlin Stutzman, R- Ind., Water Jones, R-N.C., and Thomas Massie, R-Ky. Over the weekend, Gohmert and Yoho announced that they will stand against Boehner for the position.

"We have heard from a lot of Republicans that said, 'I would vote for somebody besides Speaker Boehner, but nobody will put their name out there,'" Gohmert told "Fox & Friends" Sunday morning. "That changed [Saturday] with Ted Yoho." Gohmert also hinted that at least one other member would launch a challenge from within his own party

The odds of the effort unseating Boehner remained slim Monday morning. Sending the election to a second ballot would require 28 votes against Boehner. No election of a Speaker of the House has gone that far since 1923, when Frederick Gillette, R-Mass., won re-election on the ninth ballot. The vote is typically a formality and split along party lines.

1/6/2015 1:04:43 PM Trey Gowdy For Speaker  

hodag
Nome, AK
62, joined Nov. 2007

Just reported, Asshole Boehner just got re-elected thanks to a bunch of gutless, cowardly Republicans.

We Conservatives have been betrayed by the Republican Party once again.

We need and deserve a party that actually represents Constitutional American values.

1/6/2015 1:14:50 PM Trey Gowdy For Speaker  

sillylaugher61
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,872)
Murrysville, PA
53, joined Aug. 2011

I am mad because my rep was one of those that lost their spine.
I called his dc office and expressed my distain for his vote.

1/6/2015 1:45:15 PM Trey Gowdy For Speaker  

tileman1814
Kalispell, MT
64, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from hodag:
Just reported, Asshole Boehner just got re-elected thanks to a bunch of gutless, cowardly Republicans.

We Conservatives have been betrayed by the Republican Party once again.

We need and deserve a party that actually represents Constitutional American values.

Bill, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Semper Fi !!!

1/6/2015 3:50:10 PM Trey Gowdy For Speaker  

hodag
Nome, AK
62, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from tileman1814:
Bill, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Semper Fi !!!

I know, a lot of people will disagree with me. That's alright. The argument is third parties have always failed in America. I get that. But it no longer is Democrat equals liberal and Republican equals conservative. It's now Democrat AND Republican equals liberal and conservative equals hangin' out in the wind. John Boehner and Mitch McConnell have more in common with Pelosi and Reid than they do with Ted Cruze or Trey Gowdy.

If we, as conservatives, don't get behind and support the Constitution Party, then we may as well kiss America goodbye. Anybody that still believes voting for Republicans is the answer is sadly mistaken.

If the Republicans nominate a spineless wimp like Krisp Krispy or Jeb Bush, I will absolutely vote for whatever third party candidate looks better, or write in someone like Allen West. And no, I will not consider that a "wasted" vote. I consider voting for another looser establishment Republican a wasted vote.

God Bless America

Hodag

1/7/2015 10:39:53 AM Trey Gowdy For Speaker  

tileman1814
Kalispell, MT
64, joined Nov. 2007

This bunch should be commended for having the guys to stand up for the American people.
The rest of the GOP in the house are a bunch of gutless cowards.

Semper Fi !!!

25 House Republicans voted for someone other than John Boehner to serve as speaker in the 114th Congress.

Here's the full list, in order:

Rep. Justin Amash (Mich.) -- Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio)
Rep. Brian Babin (Tex.) -- “present”
Rep. Rod Blum (Iowa) -- Rep. Dan Webster (R-Fla.)
Rep. Dave Brat (Va.) -- Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-S.C.)
Rep. Jim Bridenstine (Okla.) -- Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Tex.)
Rep. Curt Clawson (Fla.) -- Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.)
Rep. Scott DesJarlais (Tenn.) -- Jordan
Duncan -- Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.)
Rep. Scott Garrett (N.J.) -- Webster
Rep. Chris Gibson (N.Y.) -- House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.)
Rep. Paul Gosar (Ariz.) -- Webster
Gohmert -- Gohmert
Rep. Tim Huelskamp (Kan.) -- Webster
Rep. Walter Jones (N.C.) -- Webster
Rep. Steve King -- Webster
Rep. Tom Massie (Ky.) -- Rep. Ted Yoho (R-Fla.)
Rep. Mark Meadows (N.C.) -- Webster
Rep. Rich Nugent (Fla.) -- Webster
Rep. Gary Palmer (Ala.) -- Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.)
Rep. Bill Posey (Fla.) -- Webster
Rep. Scott Rigell (Va.) -- Webster
Rep. Marlin Stutzman (Ind.) -- Webster
Rep. Randy Weber (Tex.) -- Gohmert
Webster -- Webster
Yoho -- Yoho

1/7/2015 11:27:14 AM Trey Gowdy For Speaker  

sureshot40
Over 2,000 Posts (3,527)
Drumright, OK
46, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from tileman1814:
This bunch should be commended for having the guys to stand up for the American people.
The rest of the GOP in the house are a bunch of gutless cowards.

Semper Fi !!!

25 House Republicans voted for someone other than John Boehner to serve as speaker in the 114th Congress.

Here's the full list, in order:

Rep. Justin Amash (Mich.) -- Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio)
Rep. Brian Babin (Tex.) -- “present”
Rep. Rod Blum (Iowa) -- Rep. Dan Webster (R-Fla.)
Rep. Dave Brat (Va.) -- Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-S.C.)
Rep. Jim Bridenstine (Okla.) -- Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Tex.)
Rep. Curt Clawson (Fla.) -- Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.)
Rep. Scott DesJarlais (Tenn.) -- Jordan
Duncan -- Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.)
Rep. Scott Garrett (N.J.) -- Webster
Rep. Chris Gibson (N.Y.) -- House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.)
Rep. Paul Gosar (Ariz.) -- Webster
Gohmert -- Gohmert
Rep. Tim Huelskamp (Kan.) -- Webster
Rep. Walter Jones (N.C.) -- Webster
Rep. Steve King -- Webster
Rep. Tom Massie (Ky.) -- Rep. Ted Yoho (R-Fla.)
Rep. Mark Meadows (N.C.) -- Webster
Rep. Rich Nugent (Fla.) -- Webster
Rep. Gary Palmer (Ala.) -- Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.)
Rep. Bill Posey (Fla.) -- Webster
Rep. Scott Rigell (Va.) -- Webster
Rep. Marlin Stutzman (Ind.) -- Webster
Rep. Randy Weber (Tex.) -- Gohmert
Webster -- Webster
Yoho -- Yoho

And two of them have already been kicked off the house rules commitee, by boehner. I bet there will be many more that get demoted, snubbed, not picked for high profile jobs and will not recieve any gop funds for re-election. So bussiness as usual and thats f**ked up.

Oh , Brian Bobin from texas voted "not present" what a damn coward.

[Edited 1/7/2015 11:30:04 AM ]

1/7/2015 12:48:14 PM Trey Gowdy For Speaker  

tileman1814
Kalispell, MT
64, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from sureshot40:
And two of them have already been kicked off the house rules commitee, by boehner. I bet there will be many more that get demoted, snubbed, not picked for high profile jobs and will not recieve any gop funds for re-election. So bussiness as usual and thats f**ked up.

Yep, thats what a sore loser does but boehner won! Makes one wonder what he will do next,f**king crybaby.

Semper Fi !!!

1/7/2015 1:46:08 PM Trey Gowdy For Speaker  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
66, joined Feb. 2007
online now!

Makes Boehner a lier as well he already was a lier

[Edited 1/7/2015 1:47:10 PM ]

1/11/2015 5:58:54 PM Trey Gowdy For Speaker  

hodag
Nome, AK
62, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from sureshot40:

Yup! That's the cute little game they play. "Support me, or I will stab you in the back". And way too many are too scared to stand and fight for their principles, so they kiss ass. What the hell ever happened to American Courage?