Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight hookup

I thought that if I didn t give my man sex, he would appear for it elsewhere. men seeking men ogden Otherwise, it can appear like an unnecessary try to creep them out. Investigation Edition Intelligent market place study surveys that uncover actionable insights. listcrawler sac This will make a flow of fascinating conversations and will also assist you figure out each and every other s likes and dislikes.

private delight login

The funny issue we discovered as we journeyed by way of ministry with teenagers was that as a great deal as they loved the queries, we adults in all probability enjoyed them a lot more. stockton dating Eluma is for singles worldwide, essential construct a terrific way to polyamory dating web site unlike other online dating web site usa usa. You swipe a single way if you like them, or swipe the other way if you don t. is date4you legit The topic ‘Online dating for confidence?

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/23/2014 12:15:40 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  

57channels
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,333)
Korsun' Ševcenkovskij
Ukraine
63, joined May. 2008

Those parents that love their kids or hubbies that love their wives or vice versa or brothers or sisters that swear to love their kin unconditionally no matter what --are foolish thumb suckers. Love, just like respect must be earned or it is as phony as the 9-11 Commission report.

If someone you used to really love and care about how has gone down the drug path or the robbery or alchohol, or rape or murder, or consumed with his or her own selfish narcissisitic lifestyles and dont care how much it hurt others.......cut the f**king strings [ ESPECIALLY IF THEY REFUSE TO GET TREATMENT ] Life is better without them because those same people will keep using you over and over again to satisfy some kind of need they have [ mostly loneliness or lack of love Im guessing ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/23/2014 12:16:44 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  

zeitgeist2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,912)
Toledo, OH
51, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from 57channels:
Those parents that love their kids or hubbies that love their wives or vice versa or brothers or sisters that swear to love their kin unconditionally no matter what --are foolish thumb suckers. Love, just like respect must be earned or it is as phony as the 9-11 Commission report.

If someone you used to really love and care about how has gone down the drug path or the robbery or alchohol, or rape or murder, or consumed with his or her own selfish narcissisitic lifestyles and dont care how much it hurt others.......cut the f**king strings [ ESPECIALLY IF THEY REFUSE TO GET TREATMENT ] Life is better without them because those same people will keep using you over and over again to satisfy some kind of need they have [ mostly loneliness or lack of love Im guessing ]

Your Kids are druggies?

12/23/2014 12:27:05 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  

reginamc
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,137)
Las Vegas, NV
59, joined Mar. 2011
online now!

I agree, I used to say unconditional love, now I say residual love.

12/23/2014 12:31:31 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  

longbobby
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (60,008)
Lufkin, TX
54, joined Aug. 2010

UL is a social engineering con game.

12/23/2014 12:40:37 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  

smthgabouther
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,652)
Wilmington, DE
95, joined Dec. 2012

When it comes to a mother's love for her child(ren), I believe that is unconditional.

12/23/2014 12:45:46 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  

reginamc
Las Vegas, NV
59, joined Mar. 2011
online now!

Quote from smthgabouther:
When it comes to a mother's love for her child(ren), I believe that is unconditional.

You believe wrong, but that's normal for you....

12/23/2014 12:48:36 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  

pmroses4me
Lagrange, GA
68, joined May. 2012

Quote from reginamc:

Lol, lol. Good one.

12/23/2014 12:49:21 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  
ron6280a
Over 1,000 Posts (1,681)
Detroit, MI
52, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from smthgabouther:

You abandoned your child.

You know nothing about a mothers love for her child.

12/23/2014 12:56:56 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  
nat_now
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,401)
Ocala, FL
56, joined Jul. 2013

Don't allow toxic people in your midst.

12/23/2014 12:57:58 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  

57channels
Korsun' Ševcenkovskij
Ukraine
63, joined May. 2008

Reg

=========================================
Thanks..I needed that

12/23/2014 1:16:23 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  

reginamc
Las Vegas, NV
59, joined Mar. 2011
online now!

She calls a cold blooded murderer her hero, nothing she says has any credence after that.

If my child killed two policemen, for instance, I would not love him/her any more. I would remember how I once loved him/her - but would not feel love in the present tense.

Residual love.

12/23/2014 1:47:06 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  

pdforone
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,667)
Litchfield, OH
63, joined Jul. 2010

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/27682233/middletown-teen-shot-killed-at-dayton-mall

Always be willing to cut your losses.

12/23/2014 2:39:45 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  

57channels
Korsun' Ševcenkovskij
Ukraine
63, joined May. 2008

Ya know....the eating, drinking, working, sleeping, living life is pretty much meaningless without " love " However......... love must be earned just like respect must be earned by ones accomplishments, personality, character, self-esteem, looks, ect. and all those qualities you admire and respect about that person. Extremely tough for me personally to feel any love for anyone that is full of " pride ". Someone who is too proud to admit they need help [for whatever they really need help to live a decent life ]

12/23/2014 6:22:55 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  

bronzehunter
Myrtle Point, OR
55, joined Jun. 2014

Ima getting a dog.. I know it's love will be unquestionably mine
And if not... well, as part of Native culture.. cooked dog was an emergency winter food supply.. Couldn't do what Caucasian's do, I die an the dog is alive and a will insists that dog be killed and then buried w/them
Even crazer is the "dot"(hindi) Indian that marries a dog I guess that's her virgin of unconditional love

12/23/2014 7:35:57 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  

reginamc
Las Vegas, NV
59, joined Mar. 2011
online now!

Quote from bronzehunter:
Ima getting a dog.. I know it's love will be unquestionably mine
And if not... well, as part of Native culture.. cooked dog was an emergency winter food supply.. Couldn't do what Caucasian's do, I die an the dog is alive and a will insists that dog be killed and then buried w/them
Even crazer is the "dot"(hindi) Indian that marries a dog I guess that's her virgin of unconditional love

Oh please. If you died your dog would eat you and not even blink an eye.

12/23/2014 8:23:49 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  

naprinciple
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,223)
West Plains, MO
45, joined Feb. 2014

The same standard should apply to respect and trust. Strangers are due politeness, but anything more requires time and consistent behaviors.

12/23/2014 8:34:14 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  
fellowforyou
Over 1,000 Posts (1,518)
New York, NY
65, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from reginamc:

Cynicism wearing the mask of ignorance. Yes, there is unconditional love from a mother, father, et al, including a lover. Feel sorry for those who have never felt it.

12/23/2014 8:37:16 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  
layla22
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (66,112)
Boulder, CO
95, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from naprinciple:

The same standard should apply to respect and trust. Strangers are due politeness, but anything more requires time and consistent behaviors.

(this is actually an interesting topic and take on the OP).

na, anybody in our lives deserves politeness, don't you think?

relationships between people are eroded by rudeness and lack of respect or consideration.

the closer the relationship, the more potential there is for that and the higher the level of damage is done by that kind of behavior.

12/23/2014 8:37:41 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
45, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from fellowforyou:
Cynicism wearing the mask of ignorance. Yes, there is unconditional love from a mother, father, et al, including a lover. Feel sorry for those who have never felt it.

Why should one unconditionally love an immoral person?

12/23/2014 10:09:06 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  
nat_now
Ocala, FL
56, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from fellowforyou:

Many who have felt it and loved deeply and unconditionally...until they couldn't any longer.

You use that word cynicism a lot... read your posts..look in the mirror.

You're very fortunate if you get through life and not have to sever a tie with someone you deeply love in the name of retaining your sanity...

12/23/2014 10:48:27 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  
woniota
Jacksonville, FL
49, joined Jul. 2014

I have unconditional love........

For bacon!!!!!!!!

12/23/2014 11:13:50 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  

sillylaugher61
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,746)
Murrysville, PA
53, joined Aug. 2011
online now!

sometimes you MUST cut the cord or else or life will be negativly impacted.
If you watch the show intervention, they come right out and tell the families that
same thing when it comes to a family member who is a addict.

12/23/2014 11:15:24 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  

vafella2014
Over 1,000 Posts (1,747)
Madison, VA
43, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:

Strangers don't deserve shit. Tell that to a rapist

How you know what they DESERVE?

Could be being polite to a serial killer for all you know

[Edited 12/23/2014 11:16:56 PM ]

12/24/2014 8:53:50 AM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  

kingslayer99
Over 2,000 Posts (3,349)
Arlington, TN
50, joined Oct. 2014
online now!

Didn't Jesus say hate the sin love the sinner?

Why don't wingers practice that?

12/24/2014 8:54:49 AM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  

kingslayer99
Over 2,000 Posts (3,349)
Arlington, TN
50, joined Oct. 2014
online now!

[Quote from naprinciple: "Why should one unconditionally love an immoral person?"

If you're a Christian because Jesus did !

12/24/2014 9:18:31 AM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  

reginamc
Las Vegas, NV
59, joined Mar. 2011
online now!

Jesus has an advantage over us, you know, being God and all. I don't expect to be able to live up to those standards.

12/24/2014 9:19:30 AM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  
fellowforyou
Over 1,000 Posts (1,518)
New York, NY
65, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from nat_now:
Many who have felt it and loved deeply and unconditionally...until they couldn't any longer.

You use that word cynicism a lot..

It's a fair assessment when ignorance is the source of someone's opinion.

Cynicism goes hand in hand with the uneducated, the defeated having no alternative
other than conspiracy theories, wild guesses that care nothing for improving the situation.

12/24/2014 9:21:53 AM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
45, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from kingslayer99:
from naprinciple: "Why should one unconditionally love an immoral person?"

If you're a Christian because Jesus did !

I'm not, as I'm a rational human being

12/24/2014 10:25:02 AM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  
nat_now
Ocala, FL
56, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from fellowforyou:
It's a fair assessment when ignorance is the source of someone's opinion.

Cynicism goes hand in hand with the uneducated, the defeated having no alternative
other than conspiracy theories, wild guesses that care nothing for improving the situation.

Where is the conspiracy theory in unconditional love...

One can't pre-judge the measures others have taken to improve situations... only their own situation.

If you're an eternal optimist, that's terrific..I just don't get that from your statements posited in the negative..

Merry Christmas eve....

12/24/2014 10:31:51 AM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  

lookin4him2012
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,548)
Boone, NC
46, joined Jan. 2012

I disagree. I would love my children no matter what. They could kill someone else and I would still love them. I might need to get them help or go visit them in prison and hope they get the help they need but they are still my children. A mother's love never changes.

12/24/2014 11:56:48 AM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  

57channels
Korsun' Ševcenkovskij
Ukraine
63, joined May. 2008

lookin

I disagree. I would love my children no matter what. They could kill someone else and I would still love them. I might need to get them help or go visit them in prison and hope they get the help they need but they are still my children. A mother's love never changes.
=================================================
That outlook is what I call robotic thinking. Love your children no matter what??? Doesn't love go hand in hand with respect??? How many kids do bad things because they know mommy or daddy will keep bailing them out??? Not because they actually love them.........but because if they don't bail them out of jail or prison --- the consequences would make them [ the parents ] look bad??

I dont know you at all, but also if you really don't love and respect yourself-- how can anyone actually love their kids or anyone else?? I am just paraphrasing here and hopefully you do love and respect yourself.

12/24/2014 2:01:29 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  

kingslayer99
Over 2,000 Posts (3,349)
Arlington, TN
50, joined Oct. 2014
online now!

In the old days when you had a bad seed so to speak you culled it. Now libs call it behavioral science Or he's just acting out give him some prosaic!

12/24/2014 2:04:38 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  

bronzehunter
Myrtle Point, OR
55, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from lookin4him2012:

I'm not a mother so.. All I can comment on is the phrase "A mothers love never changes". My opinion is.. that's true in 80% of cases (otherwise there would be no abortions or moms that kill their kids at higher rates then men)
The premise re-stated; A MOTHERS LOVE never changes....but, A WIFES LOVE ALWAYS CHANGES.
Hence the epidemic of single 50+ MOTHERS who have their 30+ sons living w/them..
Just outta curiosity MOMS at what age do you make your kid "grow up and have their own life?" or put another way...
At what age should a single mother have her very own ADULT LIFE??
"ADULT LIFE"defined; Mom lives on her own, has a life of her own, visits her ADULT KIDS during holidays & family get togethers. Does not "CONTROL" their ADULT KIDS, but, offers "been there,done that" advice. Instead of pressure for a "divorced" child to live under her roof.

12/24/2014 2:26:05 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  

bronzehunter
Myrtle Point, OR
55, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from kingslayer99:
In the old days when you had a bad seed so to speak you culled it. Now libs call it behavioral science Or he's just acting out give him some prosaic!

In the "old days".. Depending on how you personally define "old days" Up until 9/11 my kids could have a "racked" hunting rifle in plain sight in a locked truck on school grounds (now it's illegal to have even a pocket knife on school grounds) But, in the "old days" parents were allowed to teach their children the Cultural &Societal. norms of the times.. Now, everyone BUT PARENTS teach cultural & societal norms.
When I was a child, (60's&70's) 90% of those that were convicted of any crime (excypt murder) were given a choice.. 3-4yrs in the military or 10-15 in prison.. It's amazing how many "troubled" individuals were behaviourally modified in to productive citizens, worked especially well w/the "gang bangers" of the times.. This "kinder,gentler" society is nothing but, sheep being lead to slaughter by modern media..

12/24/2014 7:48:32 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  
hunter12gauge
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,772)
Bellaire, OH
52, joined Apr. 2008

What if one of yourchildren killed your husband? Chew on that for awhile?

12/24/2014 10:28:20 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  

reginamc
Las Vegas, NV
59, joined Mar. 2011
online now!

Quote from hunter12gauge:
What if one of yourchildren killed your husband? Chew on that for awhile?

Or all of your other children?

12/24/2014 10:29:32 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  

reginamc
Las Vegas, NV
59, joined Mar. 2011
online now!

Oh believe me, it can and does.

12/24/2014 10:30:17 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  
tasty_taters
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,098)
Springfield, IL
35, joined Jan. 2014

all LOVE is conditional

12/25/2014 2:47:50 PM Unconditional Love: What a crock of bullshit  

bronzehunter
Myrtle Point, OR
55, joined Jun. 2014

My "overall" opinion is; There is such a feeling as unconditional love. BUT.....
The expression of it is dependent on several factors
1) The ability to distinguish between U.L. and loyalty. Does the parent feel U.L. when they visit an adult child in prison or is it loyalty,maybe "shameful myterdom"?
2) Cultural expectations,ie American, European,Aafrican, Mid-eastern, Chinese. Each of these cultures has a huge influence on those raised within them.
3) Social standing; The higher an individuals social status the easier it is to let "those pesky" bad children go. Social standing is not based solely on wealth,many religious people will "cut the cord" w/a bad child.
W/these and several other "societal" factors.. I agree w/other posters.. All Love Is Conditional, whereas LOYALTY is not.