Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megaperosnals

Like starting a fire, you will need kindling. single ladies kingman az Dating app fatigue then do not feel guilty about switching off. CometChat has helped various corporations build dating apps with in app chat integrated, so we created a guide for developers who are thinking of building a new dating app in a competitive market. latinmail com ingresar Not only are you much more likely to get suggestions, suggestions but you can also measure how reputable his recommendations are if you take place to be an professional oneself.

mega personal lines

Sex, lies, and hook up culture Never think 21st your mates inform catholic about sleeping about. dating macon ga I had no clue how to deal with the loneliness I was experiencing, so I turned to dating apps. We all want a common, some thing to examine our behavior with, to assist us choose what a practical objective of goodness is. gay sex from craigslist Ultimately, we realized that we needed to invoke a better, deeper kind of conversation if we wanted to grow closer.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/8/2015 10:25:46 PM Is It Against The Rules? And Who's Rule Is It Anyway?  

gypsiegirly
Over 2,000 Posts (3,727)
Provo, UT
48, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from nothingneeded:

No.....

So why is the "No Dating My Ex" rule more imprtant to women than men?

^^^^^^^
This is not the norm for women.....
But what I stated is the norm.....
Once women are done....they're done....cause women know their worth especially black women.

Let that woman that knows her worth leave that man....he will have the problem.....although he cheated or just was plane dumb.....
The man will have the problem because he knew he had a good woman.

^^^^^ this.. i dont care either way

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/10/2015 3:19:55 PM Is It Against The Rules? And Who's Rule Is It Anyway?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,231)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Unfortunately it seem to be a very big deal with blk women. Thats probably why I've seen this so much growing up.

It don't seem to be very prevalent in othet circles.

1/10/2015 7:23:59 PM Is It Against The Rules? And Who's Rule Is It Anyway?  

grneyesrme
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,664)
Sacramento, CA
46, joined Aug. 2013

Sounds like you are hanging out with some real winners OP. I think the class of women you chose to associate yourself with is the problem.

1/10/2015 8:02:33 PM Is It Against The Rules? And Who's Rule Is It Anyway?  

carole4644
Rock Hill, SC
46, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
I think its bcuz they still have some kind of emotional attachment they can't let go of.
I think ur wrong its called respect for friend or family member It has nothing to do with the X its a loyalty between girls.

1/10/2015 10:42:05 PM Is It Against The Rules? And Who's Rule Is It Anyway?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,231)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from grneyesrme:
Sounds like you are hanging out with some real winners OP. I think the class of women you chose to associate yourself with is the problem.

Dammit you're 100% correct about it ALL but one thing.

I didn't CHOOSE to ONLY date blk women, thats all that was available. I've ALWAYS been open to dating outside my race AND culture.

I love meeting and learning new things and ppl. And I did do much research on other circles, what their relation values consist of and how it faired against my own. And the more I learned the more I regret NOT HAVING that opportunity.

1/10/2015 10:54:30 PM Is It Against The Rules? And Who's Rule Is It Anyway?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,231)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from carole4644:
I think ur wrong its called respect for friend or family member It has nothing to do with the X its a loyalty between girls.

I asked another but got no answer so I'll ask you.....

What makes it disloyal? If your answer is simply not doing something they don't want you then thats not loyalty, thats being juvenile.

I can see if they went behind your back while yall were still together, WRONG!

If yall had kids together and still had deal with each other as parents, WRONG!

If the break up was fairly new and as your friend he/she knew yyou hadn't had that deprogram ttime yet, WRONG!

But if that break up was 9 yrs ago and you javen't seen, heard from or even discussed your ex and found out they were seeing each other? Where is that disloyal?

1/11/2015 1:10:48 AM Is It Against The Rules? And Who's Rule Is It Anyway?  

carole4644
Rock Hill, SC
46, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
I asked another but got no answer so I'll ask you.....

What makes it disloyal? If your answer is simply not doing something they don't want you then thats not loyalty, thats being juvenile.

I can see if they went behind your back while yall were still together, WRONG!

If yall had kids together and still had deal with each other as parents, WRONG!

If the break up was fairly new and as your friend he/she knew yyou hadn't had that deprogram ttime yet, WRONG!

But if that break up was 9 yrs ago and you javen't seen, heard from or even discussed your ex and found out they were seeing each other? Where is that disloyal?
its like when guys see their buddy cheating they dont run and tell their buddies spouse ..
Personally I was hurt just as much if not more when I cauggt my bestie in bed with my man...
Every situation is different I wouldnt ever date a friend of my x or anyone a family member had been with .....
Sum people may use it as an excuse because they really dont like that person...too many other fish in the sea...

1/11/2015 12:37:16 PM Is It Against The Rules? And Who's Rule Is It Anyway?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,231)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from carole4644:
its like when guys see their buddy cheating they dont run and tell their buddies spouse ..
Personally I was hurt just as much if not more when I cauggt my bestie in bed with my man...
Every situation is different I wouldnt ever date a friend of my x or anyone a family member had been with .....
Sum people may use it as an excuse because they really dont like that person...too many other fish in the sea...

I've been in that situation with one of my boys. Only him and his wife were friends of mine from school. He messed around and I said nothing to her. But if she had messed around I probably wouldn't have said anything to him. But I and the other fellas DID pull him up about that shit and expressed how foul that shit was.

He asked me to lie for him once and I did. But him and both got caught in that lie. So after I screamed on his a** I went her and told her everything I knew. lol

Was I wrong for that?

1/11/2015 12:49:41 PM Is It Against The Rules? And Who's Rule Is It Anyway?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,231)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

@ carole:

When you caught your gf in bed with your ex how long had yall been broken up?

Did you have any idea she liked him before or after the break up?

And how long were you and your ex together before the break up?

1/11/2015 4:51:30 PM Is It Against The Rules? And Who's Rule Is It Anyway?  

carole4644
Rock Hill, SC
46, joined Dec. 2014

We had been together 4 years and he had given me a diamond 2 weeks b4 I caught them together..that diamond is at the bottom of lake whylie ......Funny thing they just got divorced and he has to pay almony out the ass...

Its never a good thing when ur stuck in the middle between friends ...I personally am a loyal friend and sumtimes you have to just tell the truth the whole truth n nothing but the truth...

If ur decision weighs heavy on ur heart you know it was wrong ....

1/11/2015 4:53:51 PM Is It Against The Rules? And Who's Rule Is It Anyway?  
extortionegos
Over 2,000 Posts (2,030)
Hayward, CA
37, joined Apr. 2014

I need more milk to go with my cereal daters

1/12/2015 7:41:11 PM Is It Against The Rules? And Who's Rule Is It Anyway?  

carole4644
Rock Hill, SC
46, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from extortionegos:
I need more milk to go with my cereal daters
says a cowardly person without pics..