Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

web crawler personals

We mainly do world tours to see how dating differs from 1 nation to one more. long beach ny singles They re the similar components that rival dating apps have applied ahead of but wrapped up in a extra contemporary interface. Ella is falling apart trying to reside a ideal higher school life. seattle doublelist But then Tall Eric gave me his card and asked me to be in touch.

okc hookup sites

Regular World wide web dating can be challenging for these singles looking for really like that lasts but eharmony is not a classic dating internet site. senior singles orlando The Verge reached out to Female Dating Strategy s moderation team for comment. I can t stand how calling girls misogynistic slurs is so normalised but god forbid you use a racial or anti lgbt slurs even right after you have been known as slurs and assaulted by people today from these groups. sites like fubar We talked about exactly where we grew up — he in the Bay region in California, me in Chicago.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/1/2015 8:44:25 AM Online friends and dating  
lookin4him2012
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,963)
Boone, NC
46, joined Jan. 2012

I've been a member at another site for going on 4 years that is a paid dating site. I go there for chatting. Met a guy and became friends a few years ago. He said he was coming to my town 5x and never followed through every time. We went a while not really keeping in touch since we live on opposites sides of the country and I won't do a LDR and we dated other people and just stayed friends.

Fast forward to now, he has been recently telling me he wants to visit me. While in the chatroom yesterday he was talking about his trip coming up soon (he said next month he's coming) and another person in the chatroom said to him "oh are you going to ------- to see so and so" and it was another country, not even the US, lol. He didn't reply to that person openly in the room. I figure he is debating to either come see me or another woman I know he knows in another country and he feels the need to hide it from me.

I don't get men? If he's wanting to see someone else then why not just tell me? He knows I won't do a LDR anyway and we have been friends for almost 3 years. Unless he thinks maybe I will try to push him to go see the other woman in hopes they will date then I think he is just a liar. And there's no reason to lie to someone you are just friends with.

And men wonder why women won't let down walls and trust them. This is just a friendship and the guy is lying to me.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/1/2015 8:49:17 AM Online friends and dating  

riflessivo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,957)
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
40, joined Jan. 2014

But you are just friends and have been for 3 years. So why are you looking at this into such detail?

1/1/2015 8:49:50 AM Online friends and dating  

xray6
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,587)
Fort Stewart, GA
27, joined Mar. 2012
online now!

You pay for the shit

1/1/2015 9:05:24 AM Online friends and dating  
darthcapital
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,834)
North York, ON
44, joined Apr. 2014

first thing is you're not really friends, you're online acquaintances , until you actually meet you are not really friends

Who he visits isn't of any of your business, the fact that he has never visited you in the "3" years you've known/corresponded with the guy should tell you something.

I get it if you skyped or any other video correspondence but it doesn't sound like unless you've failed to mention it but back to the point.

Until you actually meet, you are not really friends, what stopped you from visiting him if you were friends?

1/1/2015 9:06:37 AM Online friends and dating  
eyes4unow
Pomfret, CT
45, joined Dec. 2013

Remain online acquaintances, don't try an analyze something that is nothing more than chatting right now.

If he is chatting someone else, so be it... Its chatting online.

1/1/2015 9:46:53 AM Online friends and dating  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Quote from lookin4him2012:
I've been a member at another site for going on 4 years that is a paid dating site. I go there for chatting. Met a guy and became friends a few years ago. He said he was coming to my town 5x and never followed through every time. We went a while not really keeping in touch since we live on opposites sides of the country and I won't do a LDR and we dated other people and just stayed friends.

Fast forward to now, he has been recently telling me he wants to visit me. While in the chatroom yesterday he was talking about his trip coming up soon (he said next month he's coming) and another person in the chatroom said to him "oh are you going to ------- to see so and so" and it was another country, not even the US, lol. He didn't reply to that person openly in the room. I figure he is debating to either come see me or another woman I know he knows in another country and he feels the need to hide it from me.

I don't get men? If he's wanting to see someone else then why not just tell me? He knows I won't do a LDR anyway and we have been friends for almost 3 years. Unless he thinks maybe I will try to push him to go see the other woman in hopes they will date then I think he is just a liar. And there's no reason to lie to someone you are just friends with.

And men wonder why women won't let down walls and trust them. This is just a friendship and the guy is lying to me.

You're a f**king idiot. Who the f**k goes on a paid site just to chat? Who the f**k worries about someone so far away? Who the f**k worry about that person seeing someone else in another country when they can't even see you and you're in the same country? A f**king idiot.

Men not worried about an idiot letting down her walls because any slightest bit of attention more than her walls coming down.

1/1/2015 10:06:09 AM Online friends and dating  

riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
40, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from mistermister81:
You're a f**king idiot. Who the f**k goes on a paid site just to chat? Who the f**k worries about someone so far away? Who the f**k worry about that person seeing someone else in another country when they can't even see you and you're in the same country? A f**king idiot.

Men not worried about an idiot letting down her walls because any slightest bit of attention more than her walls coming down.

Who needs to swear to put his point across?

Friends isn't the OP's goal. Her goal is a relationship but is making friends whilst she is there.

The question is why is it so important to the OP what her friend does after all these years. When she admits she won't do LDR.

Ps what's with all the testosterone when talking to women?

[Edited 1/1/2015 10:07:20 AM ]

1/1/2015 10:15:31 AM Online friends and dating  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Quote from riflessivo:

Friends isn't the OP's goal. Her goal is a relationship but is making friends whilst she is there.

The question is why is it so important to the OP what her friend does after all these years. When she admits she won't do LDR.

Let's see I put my point out how ever the f**k I feel, and being honest she's a f**king idiot. I just happen to be the person to say it.

PS.... I would tell anyone the same thing your gender don't exempt you.

1/1/2015 10:36:05 AM Online friends and dating  

riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
40, joined Jan. 2014

Yeah well as a woman seeing a man swearing like that comes across as aggression.

Which leads me to believe you are aggressive. Maybe you are ok with that and women that are ok with that.

But for me. It makes me back away from you. But hey if it makes you feel good about yourself you carry on.

1/1/2015 10:42:25 AM Online friends and dating  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Somewhere along the line of caring about what you thought I detached myself from it.

1/1/2015 10:47:11 AM Online friends and dating  

riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
40, joined Jan. 2014

Yeah well maybe on an online dating site. If I am seeing you that way. I'm betting other ladies are too.

Maybe you'd like to keep that kinda talk for the fellas? After all I'm not a dude and it's enough to put a woman off talking to you.

But it's up to you if you wish to listen or not. I can't make you. But never ask why women shy away..

1/1/2015 10:55:36 AM Online friends and dating  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Quote from riflessivo:
Yeah well maybe on an online dating site. If I am seeing you that way. I'm betting other ladies are too.

Maybe you'd like to keep that kinda talk for the fellas? After all I'm not a dude and it's enough to put a woman off talking to you.

But it's up to you if you wish to listen or not. I can't make you. But never ask why women shy away..

You seriously think your opinion is valued or something. Sorry I'm not much of an a** kisser. Oh and your sound advice is coming off more as muffled bullshit.

1/1/2015 11:27:56 AM Online friends and dating  

riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
40, joined Jan. 2014

It's got nothing to do with a** kissing it's called being considerate.

You may not value my opinion but you're getting it anyway

Oh looksie I don't have to swear or be aggressive to do that.

1/1/2015 11:41:07 AM Online friends and dating  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Quote from riflessivo:
It's got nothing to do with a** kissing it's called being considerate.

You may not value my opinion but you're getting it anyway

Oh looksie I don't have to swear or be aggressive to do that.

Doesn't even register with me. Bet you're aggressive when a d*ck in your mouth... Oh looksie look at me being an ass. But seriously how's your d*ck sucking skills.

1/1/2015 11:42:37 AM Online friends and dating  

riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
40, joined Jan. 2014

I don't to look at men wearing their d*cks on their heads.

oh wait, that would be you

1/1/2015 11:44:34 AM Online friends and dating  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

You would be an expert on d*ck heads

1/1/2015 11:45:35 AM Online friends and dating  

ymia_dikhed
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,742)
Gresham, OR
41, joined Dec. 2011

@rifle

Like the pic. Very pretty.

1/1/2015 11:46:30 AM Online friends and dating  

riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
40, joined Jan. 2014

Seems I uncloaked you as one. Wait you could of done that alone. I just helped you along the way.

A job well done I say

Yima ltns and thank you

[Edited 1/1/2015 11:47:00 AM ]

1/1/2015 11:53:41 AM Online friends and dating  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Nah actually you're just mad cuz I'm not saying what you think and how I should say things. Sorry if you're disappointed.

1/1/2015 11:58:35 AM Online friends and dating  

riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
40, joined Jan. 2014

Mad no, to be mad I'd curse and show I'm mad.

Disappointed no, I'd have to know you to be disappointed.

So keep trying to find a way because you can't stand that someone on the internet actually told about your behaviour.

Like your need to try and belittle me by attempting to reduce me to being nothing but a sexual object to you.

Bless you still at your age you can't take constructive criticism.

1/1/2015 12:00:39 PM Online friends and dating  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Lmao you're really trying. Bravo

1/1/2015 12:01:59 PM Online friends and dating  

riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
40, joined Jan. 2014

Trying to what? Paranoid much?

1/1/2015 12:40:58 PM Online friends and dating  
dasnixter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,110)
Jessieville, AR
54, joined Jul. 2010

Why ask why?

1/1/2015 1:50:58 PM Online friends and dating  

yatame3
Buffalo, NY
20, joined Nov. 2014

I thought only teens argued like this .

1/1/2015 5:22:28 PM Online friends and dating  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Well she wants to be relevant and matter. Doesn't do anything for me but it's an ego boost for her. Martha Stewart just wants her fancy tickled.

1/1/2015 5:44:12 PM Online friends and dating  
lookin4him2012
Boone, NC
46, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from darthcapital:
first thing is you're not really friends, you're online acquaintances , until you actually meet you are not really friends

Who he visits isn't of any of your business, the fact that he has never visited you in the "3" years you've known/corresponded with the guy should tell you something.

I get it if you skyped or any other video correspondence but it doesn't sound like unless you've failed to mention it but back to the point.

Until you actually meet, you are not really friends, what stopped you from visiting him if you were friends?

Not that I have to answer to you but I have 3 children and a job and family here where I am. He has no children and never been married and can travel easier than I can.

And we have skyped a lot over the time we've known one another and talked on the phone, texted, chatted in the chatroom.

And I never said I cared who he sees. I said I don't understand why he feels the need to lie about it if we ARE only friends. Men. You only hear what you want to hear.

1/1/2015 5:46:27 PM Online friends and dating  
lookin4him2012
Boone, NC
46, joined Jan. 2012

I do boy! Because some of us (race not mentioned ) have money to spend on frivolous things. I have a d8mn good job and not afraid to blow money on stuff I enjoy other than you who spend it on prostitutes and most likely weed. You don't have to be so angry boy! Just because some people have more class than you do.

Quote from riflessivo:

Obviously some women just see what they want to see too. I never once said in my original post I want this man. In fact, I DID state I would never do LDR. What I said was why does HE feel the need to lie to me when I could care less about dating him anyway? Why can't men even be honest to their FRIENDS that are females? Just proves they can't be honest to anyone.

Damn people. Does anyone read posts and see what they actually say.

[Edited 1/1/2015 5:49:14 PM ]

1/1/2015 6:03:13 PM Online friends and dating  
darthcapital
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,834)
North York, ON
44, joined Apr. 2014

Not that I have to answer to you but I have 3 children and a job and family here where I am. He has no children and never been married and can travel easier than I can.

And we have skyped a lot over the time we've known one another and talked on the phone, texted, chatted in the chatroom.

And I never said I cared who he sees. I said I don't understand why he feels the need to lie about it if we ARE only friends. Men. You only hear what you want to hear.
nothing like adding ingredients after the cake is baked eh lookin4him? yeah

Why did he lie? well that is what liars do.... they lie.
Trying to understand why he lied is like trying to figure out why the university of mich hired jim harbaugh and gave him that huge contract?

True friends dont lie to each other.

1/1/2015 6:06:51 PM Online friends and dating  

riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
40, joined Jan. 2014

I do boy! Because some of us (race not mentioned ) have money to spend on frivolous things. I have a d8mn good job and not afraid to blow money on stuff I enjoy other than you who spend it on prostitutes and most likely weed. You don't have to be so angry boy! Just because some people have more class than you do.

Quote from riflessivo:

Obviously some women just see what they want to see too. I never once said in my original post I want this man. In fact, I DID state I would never do LDR. What I said was why does HE feel the need to lie to me when I could care less about dating him anyway? Why can't men even be honest to their FRIENDS that are females? Just proves they can't be honest to anyone.

Damn people. Does anyone read posts and see what they actually say.

I did read you next time read me. You are not wanting to have a relationship with him so why are you so invested.

Oh next time a douche calls you an idiot sort it yourself.

1/1/2015 6:09:27 PM Online friends and dating  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

from lookin4him2012:

Personally I don't care about what race you are and what money you have to spend. Point is you're still an idiot. If I was looking for a prostitute or weed I would just contact you.

1/1/2015 6:17:25 PM Online friends and dating  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Quote from riflessivo:
Oh next time a douche calls you an idiot sort it yourself.

Funny I'm a douche because I wasn't nice and sweet when I told the truth of the matter. Hey don't matter how you feel she's still an idiot and you playing Captain Save an Idiot didn't get you the open arms you were expecting.

1/1/2015 6:32:23 PM Online friends and dating  

riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
40, joined Jan. 2014

Funny I'm a douche because I wasn't nice and sweet when I told the truth of the matter. Hey don't matter how you feel she's still an idiot and you playing Captain Save an Idiot didn't get you the open arms you were expecting

You are still a douche because you don't know how to speak. Still don't know how to speak. Bluegh you don't know what being a man means if all you have is aggression.

In case you didn't notice my opinion of you has not changed since you felt the need to speak to any woman like that.

You stick to your home boys

1/1/2015 6:39:40 PM Online friends and dating  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Quote from riflessivo:

You are still a douche because you don't know how to speak. Still don't know how to speak. Bluegh you don't know what being a man means if all you have is aggression.

In case you didn't notice my opinion of you has not changed since you felt the need to speak to any woman like that.

You stick to your home boys

If you haven't notice I don't give a shit about your opinion. It doesn't effect my life one bit. Oh and I speak to idiots like idiots no matter the gender. You don't get a f**king pass cuz you got a p*ssy between ya legs.

Let me guess you want to bully me with your opinion.

1/1/2015 6:42:43 PM Online friends and dating  

riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
40, joined Jan. 2014

If you haven't notice I don't give a shit about your opinion. It doesn't effect my life one bit. Oh and I speak to idiots like idiots no matter the gender. You don't get a f**king pass cuz you got a p*ssy between ya legs.

You don't so why do you keep replying if you don't care?

Perhaps if you swallowed your male pride and listened it would IMPROVE your life. But eh no it's too beneath you.

Kids

1/1/2015 6:45:35 PM Online friends and dating  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

^^^ I respond because I can. Nice try with the reverse psychology. I guess you just want the last word.

1/1/2015 6:48:17 PM Online friends and dating  

riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
40, joined Jan. 2014

How I can a reverse what is fact? I can't it's black and white in front of you.

You need perhaps therapy for the anger you have and the bad attitude.

1/1/2015 6:56:36 PM Online friends and dating  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

You only offer your opinion which I don't care about. Your opinion isn't fact and that's a fact.

[Edited 1/1/2015 6:57:02 PM ]

1/1/2015 6:59:40 PM Online friends and dating  

riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
40, joined Jan. 2014

You keep saying you don't care but you care enough to come back and respond.

What's next throwing your dummy out of your pram?

1/1/2015 7:04:25 PM Online friends and dating  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

As I said before I respond because I can. You are also coming back with a response so I guess you care too.... how sweet...

1/1/2015 7:08:40 PM Online friends and dating  

riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
40, joined Jan. 2014

People who don't care don't respond.

They move on, but do continue I kinda like the fact you can't admit you have to respond. My teenager does that.

1/1/2015 7:10:53 PM Online friends and dating  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

I guess we're two caring people considering the fact that you haven't moved on ...

1/1/2015 7:15:48 PM Online friends and dating  

riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
40, joined Jan. 2014

Why do I need to move on? I haven't said I don't care. It's you that maintain you don't care about my opinion, but still come back to read what I have said and respond.

Remember it's you throughout this entire thread that has being obnoxious, belittling. Not me.

1/1/2015 7:33:47 PM Online friends and dating  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

And you're doing the same because you care and want me to care. I'm just here to remind you that I don't care.

1/1/2015 7:42:00 PM Online friends and dating  

riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
40, joined Jan. 2014

I don't care if you care. I only care about making my point, which you keep stating you don't care about. But still come back to read, to say you don't care when you do. Like I said or you wouldn't bother.

I'm explaining, you are doing it out of being stubborn. Which goes with your attitude. Maybe it's the way you were brought up. The way you have lived but it doesn't change what I have said to you.

1/1/2015 7:53:00 PM Online friends and dating  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Yes you do care because you care that I don't care and want me to care and that's care

1/1/2015 7:57:03 PM Online friends and dating  
oppsiidazi
Orr, MN
45, joined Oct. 2014

I really don't think the two mix well, Online friends & dating.

1/1/2015 8:06:58 PM Online friends and dating  

riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
40, joined Jan. 2014

No I only care about expressing my opinion that's all. You have none to express so why come back?

Dazi really?

1/1/2015 8:10:59 PM Online friends and dating  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Express your opinion because you care. Oh wasn't your opinion a fact not too long ago.

Someone is trying extra hard. Wish I could give a car bear sticker.

[Edited 1/1/2015 8:12:14 PM ]

1/1/2015 8:14:28 PM Online friends and dating  

riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
40, joined Jan. 2014

I wish I could give you credit but I can't I said I only care about my opinion. I mean this is the 3rd time of me saying it. Perhaps sooner or later you'll learn to listen instead of trying to be a smart a** and failing.

1/1/2015 8:20:28 PM Online friends and dating  

nicoli7
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,704)
Louisville, KY
31, joined Jul. 2014

I think the idea of weather or not you can really be true friends with someone on internet site...boils down to the two people's view of how they want to use that site.
If you are only on to entertain yourself, and value nothing......then it's true.....friendship will not be found.

If you are true to yourself, and the online friend that you have....and your correspondence are genuine and deep.....then I think you can truly be friends.

Maybe it's just me?

1/1/2015 8:21:05 PM Online friends and dating  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Awwww you really do care

1/1/2015 8:28:35 PM Online friends and dating  

riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
40, joined Jan. 2014

About my opinion

1/1/2015 8:36:44 PM Online friends and dating  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

1/1/2015 8:39:29 PM Online friends and dating  

riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
40, joined Jan. 2014

Still not mastered posting pics. Bless

1/3/2015 3:09:06 AM Online friends and dating  

happylauren
Over 2,000 Posts (3,184)
Crown Point, IN
53, joined May. 2013

Until you meet someone in person they are just printed words on a computer screen.

1/3/2015 3:20:57 AM Online friends and dating  
dasnixter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,110)
Jessieville, AR
54, joined Jul. 2010

Online friends.

A mirage that doesn't require the desert.

Only thirst.