Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames apps

If you like piƱa coladas and finding caught in the rain, Rupert Holmes could be a good match. georgian dating sites Ashley Madison is a single of a kind, made for married people looking to have private affairs. There are some problems here and there, but nothing at all also drastic. rub ratings little rock Females are much more most likely than males to concentrate on 1 individual at a time for sanity and bandwidth preferences.

hookup apps that actually work

Asking yourself what dating apps people today are using these days and would suggest? I just opened the OK Cupid app on iPhone for the initial time in ages, and disappointingly the VoiceOver accessibility looks to have gone backwards. vero beach dating We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking soon after discussions on The Student Area, helping to make it a exciting, safe and beneficial location to hang out. It is early days for Feels, and it s launching into a pretty crowded market. adult look sioux falls This question unpacks not only what the other individual values but also lets you glance into your prospective compatibility, says Veronica Grant, a love and life coach.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/9/2015 1:50:05 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

I'm a Man so there will be some bias the way I see it. Of course, however, I'm open to what the ladies got to say.

I'm always in the mood to joke. I think it's a good start to break the stalemate when you meet a gal online.

Even still, ladies can be so tensed-up and do nothing to keep the conversation flowing.

It's like you feel a pulse on that thing, and can tell it's fading and you going off your wits end to jump-start this stubborn girl. And she keeps derailing it.

So, what are some practical means to get the ladies prep how to flow with Men in a conversation because I tell ya,the ladies just sit there and think a "silent treatment" is fun and games until we're forced to find that medium where she's connecting, and getting her to talk.

....I mean, dammnn!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/9/2015 1:53:05 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  
im2thexy
Belleville, ON
47, joined Dec. 2014

Ask her to pull your finger...that's always good for a bit of discussion....

Ohhhhhh and i think it's men that are more stubborn...

[Edited 1/9/2015 1:55:29 AM ]

1/9/2015 1:55:00 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

lilod
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,450)
Rochelle, IL
48, joined Aug. 2012

Making me laugh in a first message, especially with something surprising, is the surest way to guarantee a response.

Unfortunately, most men (at least in my experience) lead with something that's either:

-so brief and generic that there's nothing to respond to

-blatantly sexual; or

-filled with over the top ridiculous flattery

1/9/2015 1:58:33 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  
im2thexy
Belleville, ON
47, joined Dec. 2014

See...this is not how you keep a two way convo going op...you actually have to respond...

1/9/2015 2:01:19 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from im2thexy:
Ask her to pull your finger...that's always good for a bit of discussion....

Ohhhhhh and i think it's men that are more stubborn...

....is there an alternate App for pulling something similar to my finger??

I swear, it'd knock the stubbornness right out of me.

1/9/2015 2:02:28 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  
im2thexy
Belleville, ON
47, joined Dec. 2014

I thought you meant in person...

Im sure there is..there's an app for everything.....

1/9/2015 2:03:22 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  
tasty_taters
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,558)
Springfield, IL
35, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

wimmin = the epitome of "difficult"

pssssssst,,,,,.....................but you didn't hear that from me, op

<-----------

edit.,nice to see you back....."flirty"

[Edited 1/9/2015 2:03:54 AM ]

1/9/2015 2:03:28 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from lilod:
Making me laugh in a first message, especially with something surprising, is the surest way to guarantee a response.

Unfortunately, most men (at least in my experience) lead with something that's either:

-blatantly sexual; or

See, that's the thing though.....I do all 3 bulletin points you mentioned there. I mixed it all in together and it's a joke.....I mean, she gotta know it's meant to be a joke.

.....right?

1/9/2015 2:05:45 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from tasty_taters:
wimmin = the epitome of "difficult"

pssssssst,,,,,.....................but you didn't hear that from me, op

<-----------

edit.,nice to see you back....."flirty"

Shoo...that's Man's Law. We all know that about Women.

1/9/2015 2:06:31 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

lilod
Rochelle, IL
48, joined Aug. 2012

Not a chance, be_great. In fact, I'm thinking this response must be a joke.

You'd have to be pretty witty in your wording to send a woman a message that contains all of the things she sees many times a day and have it entertain her.

1/9/2015 2:08:22 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  
im2thexy
Belleville, ON
47, joined Dec. 2014

Ok the men in this thread are just lookin to be b*tch-slapped...

*sticks nose up in the air* Im now ending this conversation....

1/9/2015 2:08:48 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

ahleah4mriris
Over 2,000 Posts (2,322)
Fort Worth, TX
44, joined Jul. 2014

silent treatment might indicate she/he's not interested

1/9/2015 2:12:22 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  
tasty_taters
Springfield, IL
35, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

speaking of "silent" wasn't there a woman that went by "silent" .. on these boards a while back?

who is she now or is she gone?

1/9/2015 2:13:48 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

klassy_klown
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,373)
Bakersfield, CA
46, joined Apr. 2010

The other gender. Duh.

1/9/2015 2:14:09 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

@Lilod

Well, it works. You spoke to me!!

@Thexy,

I'd wager you even had frustration when your girlfriends just sit there and say nothing. C'mon now....admit for us Men.

@ Leah,

.....or feeling intellectual challenged by a Dominant Man.

....why didn't you think of that, Leah???

1/9/2015 2:18:02 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

@taser...don't remember a name starting with "silent".

@Klassy

Klassy, is that really you, girl?? Damn you look good! I simply don't remember you looking that fly and s***.

Maybe it just a real good picture you took at the right angel. Nice to see ya though.

1/9/2015 2:21:01 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  
im2thexy
Belleville, ON
47, joined Dec. 2014

Yeahhhhh...i can be a bit chatty sometimes...

I have 2 friends and our minimum phone convos are an hr...those are the short ones....

[Edited 1/9/2015 2:21:45 AM ]

1/9/2015 2:25:43 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

I don't think I can flow that long. More than an hour?? Whew...smh.

I'd just say,

"Come to the bedroom."

1/9/2015 2:28:47 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  
tasty_taters
Springfield, IL
35, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

the length of the convo is determined by the the compatibilities of both parties, their sense of humor etc..........

they have to be both interesting and interested in the other to what to know more.............and to keep the conversation lively and upbeat

1/9/2015 2:29:19 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

lilod
Rochelle, IL
48, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from be_great:I don't think I can flow that long. More than an hour?? Whew...smh.

I'd just say,

"Come to the bedroom."

'

And would that be one of those jokes you were talking about?

1/9/2015 2:30:29 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

rumrumrum
Over 1,000 Posts (1,829)
Mesa, AZ
53, joined Jul. 2014

I forgotten what gender

1/9/2015 2:31:18 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

machug59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,915)
Fairfield, CA
94, joined Dec. 2011

now "be great", you know you have no problem talking.

I think it's usually men that have a harder time with conversations.

Although I am a very quiet and shy woman, I have been known (on occasion) to talk a bit.

1/9/2015 2:33:02 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

gypsiegirly
Over 2,000 Posts (3,727)
Provo, UT
48, joined Nov. 2008

online is kind of difficult.. if he can come up with something off the cuff, witty and yet smart and smartass all in one then I usually will respond back. Of course it all depends on the person I guess, I kind of have a off color sense of humor and most (notice I said most) times nothing will offend me. Now on the phone there has been times I have had a first conversation that has lasted hours (talked to one man I met here for 5 hours once on the first phone call and we still talk) it all depends on the mood both of us are in on how long the convo lasts. Other times I have talked to someone and can't find a damn thing to talk about.

1/9/2015 2:34:01 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

@lilod,

She said an hour was the minimum. With her girlfriends. Key word, "girlfriends."

To try that with Men for more than an hour....I like to think we've gotten real cozy at that point.

1/9/2015 2:36:58 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

@Mach,

I never knew you to have had problems speaking up. You're a Guru around here!

1/9/2015 2:38:30 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

machug59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,915)
Fairfield, CA
94, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from be_great:
@Mach,

I never knew you to have had problems speaking up. You're a Guru around here!

Yeaaaah, right!! I go around telling everyone to be nice.

[Edited 1/9/2015 2:38:49 AM ]

1/9/2015 2:39:01 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  
im2thexy
Belleville, ON
47, joined Dec. 2014

That's because we share...openly and honestly and it's no holds barred...we talk about everything and anything...the one thing for me that will clam a conversation up is when im being open and honest and he isnt...he's clammed up and i dont do clammed up...the conversation has to flow naturally in order for it to progress....

1/9/2015 2:42:31 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

@gypsiegirly,

You're exactly how Women should be. Chilled and goes with the flow.

None of that political correctness stuff....we're both adults and should be able to handle the ebbs and flows of a conversation.

1/9/2015 2:44:35 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

lilod
Rochelle, IL
48, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from be_great:@gypsiegirly,

You're exactly how Women should be. Chilled and goes with the flow.

None of that political correctness stuff....we're both adults and should be able to handle the ebbs and flows of a conversation.

Why do you think women "should" be a certain way? Why isn't it okay for everyone to have his/her own preferences and go with those, instead of the standard you set forth for everyone? Isn't that just a matter of compatibility?

1/9/2015 2:54:43 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

gypsiegirly
Over 2,000 Posts (3,727)
Provo, UT
48, joined Nov. 2008

well be_great I have been told I'm pretty easy to talk to, I'm a good listener although sometimes I can be quiet it all depends on my mood if I want to talk I will if not then I don't.. I'm not really a chatty Cathy LOL (Cathy being my name LOL) I'm not one to get uncomfortable with silences it happens no biggie

1/9/2015 2:55:51 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

@thexy,

You're real.

I try to always reciprocate back just the same if she opens up to me.

@lilod,

What I meant, she's relaxed enough where I don't feel like I'm walking on egg shells. That's no way to hold a conversation. Ladies want a Man to be real, right?

Well, being political correct is not being real....just polite and cordial ---- I don't want to hear that.

I want to hear the real you....something I can nod about and say, "yeah, I know what you mean." Ya know?

The only way to have that kind of spontaneity is let both parties come as they are and don't stifle me ------ like you're doing now.

1/9/2015 2:59:51 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  
im2thexy
Belleville, ON
47, joined Dec. 2014

Yes and that would be in the compatibility with each other...2 real people talking about real shit...that's why my friends and i can coverse so long...we're real with each other and interested in what each other has to say...my one friend and i once had a convo for 18 hrs all together over the course of 24 hrs...we always find things to talk about...there is never a shortage of conversation...

It helps that we've known each other for 39 yrs though i guess...

[Edited 1/9/2015 3:02:43 AM ]

1/9/2015 3:02:34 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from gypsiegirly:
well be_great I have been told I'm pretty easy to talk to, I'm a good listener although sometimes I can be quiet it all depends on my mood if I want to talk I will if not then I don't.. I'm not really a chatty Cathy LOL (Cathy being my name LOL) I'm not one to get uncomfortable with silences it happens no biggie

Of course it happens. No one perfect but with the qualities you mentioned, a Man will have no problem finding chemistry with ya.

I'm sure you can admit to that with the men you talked to, right?

1/9/2015 3:04:37 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

lilod
Rochelle, IL
48, joined Aug. 2012

@lilod,

What I meant, she's relaxed enough where I don't feel like I'm walking on egg shells. That's no way to hold a conversation. Ladies want a Man to be real, right?

Well, being political correct is not being real....just polite and cordial ---- I don't want to hear that.

I want to hear the real you....something I can nod about and say, "yeah, I know what you mean." Ya know?

The only way to have that kind of spontaneity is let both parties come as they are and don't stifle me ------ like you're doing now.

But,if the real her is someone who is uncomfortable with or disgusted by the real you, shouldn't she also be real? And,if that's the case, isn't it best to find out right away rather than having her bite her tongue and keep interacting with you even though there's this underlying disconnect that's always going to be a problem?

1/9/2015 3:07:28 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

gypsiegirly
Over 2,000 Posts (3,727)
Provo, UT
48, joined Nov. 2008

Yeah I'm pretty open and honest LOL sometimes a little to honest.. some people don't like it when you tell them what you really think but I would prefer to hear the truth than have someone put on a front.. that way I know if we have anything in common or if we are not going to click.. I want to know from the get go if it's worth both our time to even try to get to know each other.

1/9/2015 3:13:57 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

sweetsinglelife
Over 1,000 Posts (1,679)
Waterford, CT
57, joined Jul. 2014

They aren't answering your messages?

1/9/2015 3:14:06 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

gypsiegirly
Over 2,000 Posts (3,727)
Provo, UT
48, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from lilod:

But,if the real her is someone who is uncomfortable with or disgusted by the real you, shouldn't she also be real? And,if that's the case, isn't it best to find out right away rather than having her bite her tongue and keep interacting with you even though there's this underlying disconnect that's always going to be a problem?

see that's the thing I wouldn't keep talking to that person if I was uncomfortable with them or disgusted by the real them.. and I would tell them, not in a mean way I'm just not that way, that I felt like we didn't have anything in common or that they weren't what I was looking for or I couldn't be what they want me to be.. funny thing is I just did this with a guy I been talking to for about three weeks.. he got very offended and accused me of being shallow, that's why I say some people don't like honesty.. myself why keep talking to someone who you can't connect with or just don't feel that spark with, or who has a different outlook or dreams or goals than you do.. life's is too short..

[Edited 1/9/2015 3:15:17 AM ]

1/9/2015 3:17:26 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

rightguyforu72
Naperville, IL
32, joined Nov. 2014
online now!

Op ur a dork

1/9/2015 3:25:44 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

lilod
Rochelle, IL
48, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from gypsiegirly:see that's the thing I wouldn't keep talking to that person if I was uncomfortable with them or disgusted by the real them.. and I would tell them, not in a mean way I'm just not that way, that I felt like we didn't have anything in common or that they weren't what I was looking for or I couldn't be what they want me to be.. funny thing is I just did this with a guy I been talking to for about three weeks.. he got very offended and accused me of being shallow, that's why I say some people don't like honesty.. myself why keep talking to someone who you can't connect with or just don't feel that spark with, or who has a different outlook or dreams or goals than you do.. life's is too short..

I tried that this afternoon with a complete stranger who messaged me about his sex drive. When I said I didn't think it was appropriate subject matter for an introduction, he told me that he was very direct and anyone who couldn't handle it could f themselves. I politely responded that I wasn't being critical, we obviously just weren't on the same page and he responded with more specific information about his sexual appetites, a big "kiss" and a question about mine.

It's this kind of thing that has me mostly convinced that it's better not to respond at all.

1/9/2015 3:32:43 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

@lilod,

You just creating scenarios where the outcome have to be negative.

You looking for it. You nippicking at it. We're talking here, an online meet to break a stalemate to get the parties on the ground, running, okay?

I understand what you're saying but not all Man coming to a Womam like a complete a**hole...like that nut-case, therightguyforyou, who just dropped in and had to say something stupid like he's a hotshot around here to get some attention.

Yet, sitting there like an airhead thinking he accomplished something.

Ya see?

So, not all Men come at women like that. I can read a situation well and know when to switch gears if she's getting uncomfortable.

Just that with you, I know it's a "I Won This Debate" thang with you, and I'm willing cede you victory to get you to see the greater point here: we reciprocated and doing EXACTLY like I was saying with no political correctness.

At that rate, we could be buddies by the end of the week if we wanted that.

[Edited 1/9/2015 3:34:43 AM ]

1/9/2015 3:34:28 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

gypsiegirly
Over 2,000 Posts (3,727)
Provo, UT
48, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from lilod:

I tried that this afternoon with a complete stranger who messaged me about his sex drive. When I said I didn't think it was appropriate subject matter for an introduction, he told me that he was very direct and anyone who couldn't handle it could f themselves. I politely responded that I wasn't being critical, we obviously just weren't on the same page and he responded with more specific information about his sexual appetites, a big "kiss" and a question about mine.

It's this kind of thing that has me mostly convinced that it's better not to respond at all.

Well ya I can agree with you on that point, if a complete stranger or say if it is a first email writes something that I don't agree with, offends me or I don't like I usually just delete and don't respond back to them... I only explain how I feel or my reaction to a comment that someone sent me to those who I have been talking to for a while and I feel like we actually have made some kind of connection whether it be a friend like feelings or something more, that what he said offends me or I don't like it.. I don't do that with every email I get.. if I did I would be on here 24/7 I don't have that much free time

1/9/2015 3:38:42 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

leeag
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,469)
Milwaukee, WI
47, joined May. 2011

Quote from be_great:when you meet a gal online

Ohhhh

Well there's the issue

Yeah, chicks online can't get anyone in person and yet they still have some kind of delusional high self opinion.

Forget about online shit

1/9/2015 3:40:51 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

lilod
Rochelle, IL
48, joined Aug. 2012

Wow, be_great, you couldn't be more off base.

I'm not looking to "win" anything--I think that most situations are nuanced and that black and white "I'm right, you're wrong" perspectives almost always miss the mark and cause more problems than they solve. And, I'm not creating any scenarios--if you message a woman and she's (in your view) too uptight to just go with your flow or whatever, then she obviously is not compatible with you. That's fine. THAT's the point of the initial back and forth--not necessarily to get the ball rolling, but to determine whether or not both parties have even the slight amount of interest necessary to roll the ball back. Often, the answer is no.

What's wrong with that? You seem to want to view it as a flaw in a woman if she doesn't like your initial approach, but I don't understand why you think having preferences and acting on them is a character flaw.

1/9/2015 3:59:52 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from lilod:
Wow, be_great, you couldn't be more off base.

I'm not looking to "win" anything--I think that most situations are nuanced and that black and white "I'm right, you're wrong" perspectives almost always miss the mark and cause more problems than they solve. And, I'm not creating any scenarios--if you message a woman and she's (in your view) too uptight to just go with your flow or whatever, then she obviously is not compatible with you. That's fine. THAT's the point of the initial back and forth--not necessarily to get the ball rolling, but to determine whether or not both parties have even the slight amount of interest necessary to roll the ball back. Often, the answer is no.

What's wrong with that? You seem to want to view it as a flaw in a woman if she doesn't like your initial approach, but I don't understand why you think having preferences and acting on them is a character flaw.

"she's (in your view) too uptight to just go with your flow or whatever, then she obviously is not compatible with you." --- lilod

See what you just did there? You created that scenario. And it had to end "negatively."

How would you know what I find to be compatible with me? You don't. You assumed it have to end negative just because.

I mean....haha.

And then you added, "that's fine."

Well, it's not fine with me. And it usually don't play out that way. Both parties don't go into a "meet" hoping it end negative.

For the most part, both parties will be positive and see if there's any chemistry. Women and Men have diverse personalities for you to just paint them in a broad brush because you determined it should end negative.

I don't know how else to get you to see your flawed-thinking.

1/9/2015 4:03:03 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

lilod
Rochelle, IL
48, joined Aug. 2012

Yeah, see, the "flaw" is that I recognize that different people see things differently and you seem to feel like there's only one acceptable way.

You tried to use our back and forth here as proof that your way always works out, but it's really illustrating my point. We've both wasted some time going back and forth in a futile discussion, you've formed a completely inaccurate opinion of how and what I think, I have found you increasingly irritating...what's the upside to having gone ahead and dragged ourselves through that instead of cutting our losses at the outset and moving on to someone either or both of us might have enjoyed interacting with?

1/9/2015 4:16:30 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from lilod:
Yeah, see, the "flaw" is that I recognize that different people see things differently and you seem to feel like there's only one acceptable way.

You tried to use our back and forth here as proof that your way always works out, but it's really illustrating my point. We've both wasted some time going back and forth in a futile discussion, you've formed a completely inaccurate opinion of how and what I think, I have found you increasingly irritating...what's the upside to having gone ahead and dragged ourselves through that instead of cutting our losses at the outset and moving on to someone either or both of us might have enjoyed interacting with?

I pointed out your thinking and quoted your comment. It's pretty self-explanatory the thoughts behind your comment. Thus, you did this to yourself. Not me.

And your irritation with me is absurdly misguided, I find it comical how and why you're upset with me.

And you asked what the upside to have gone through this ----- this is my thread. You came here to participate, and challenged me and accused me of wasting your time.

I mean....

1/9/2015 4:24:49 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

riflessivo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,316)
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
40, joined Jan. 2014

I don't think it's a gender that makes it difficult to have a conversation so much. I think it's a person.

Poor communication skills, poor judgement is assessing a message content etc

1/9/2015 4:27:27 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from riflessivo:
I don't think it's a gender that makes it difficult to have a conversation so much. I think it's a person.

Poor communication skills, poor judgement is assessing a message content etc

I can agree with that.

1/9/2015 4:29:17 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

josfsd06
Over 2,000 Posts (3,444)
Sioux Falls, SD
56, joined Mar. 2014
online now!

Quote from lilod:

-blatantly sexual; or

Oh, BABY! You're Venus personified! Wanna do the horizontal monkey dance?

Sorry, lilod. I couldn't resist.

1/9/2015 4:31:54 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

lilod
Rochelle, IL
48, joined Aug. 2012

You made me laugh, Jos, but you didn't even come close on flattery or vulgarity.

1/9/2015 5:25:09 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

chambella
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,357)
New South Wales
Australia
94, joined Jun. 2014

Good morning to you be_great. (night time here)

I don't ever have a problem with conversation... with anyone... in r/l I have spoken with my country's Prime Minister to the junkie in the street.. WE are just humans after all. On dates I have never had a problem with conversation..

For example I was in Richmond, Virginia.. alone, and I thought I would catch a local Bus to the closest Mall for a bit of a look around. I even took photos while waiting for the bus of the squirrels running around -everywhere! - by the time I got off I was speaking to a couple of ladies and there was lots of smiles exchanged. When a few of us got off the bus we stood for a while, we talked and joked, besides they liked my accent LOL LOL and gave me clues on where to shop! it was so nice.

I always think to get to know an area you need to catch local transport to really get the 'feel' of a place/country. I did that often.

Yeah, yeah i talk too much. LOL See too much ^^^^ LOL

1/9/2015 5:28:13 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

txrose64
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,985)
Pearland, TX
50, joined Jan. 2013

"tensed up"??

I'm with Rifle, it's not the gender it's generally the individual but even then start with an ice breaking lil bit of humor (that's in good taste) and it's gold with most folks.

I rarely have an issue with talkin' with folks it's been said of me that strangers are just friends I haven't met yet.

1/9/2015 5:49:15 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

josfsd06
Over 2,000 Posts (3,444)
Sioux Falls, SD
56, joined Mar. 2014
online now!

Quote from lilod:
You made me laugh, Jos, but you didn't even come close on flattery or vulgarity.

Mission accomplished.

This is a public forum, after all.

1/9/2015 6:37:24 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

soulflight
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,571)
Dayton, OH
53, joined Apr. 2014

Not a gender specific concern.

1/9/2015 7:20:57 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

kawkasian
Over 2,000 Posts (2,810)
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

If conversation is difficult for you..the problem is always you.

1/9/2015 9:38:20 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from chambella:
Good morning to you be_great. (night time here)

I don't ever have a problem with conversation... with anyone... in r/l I have spoken with my country's Prime Minister to the junkie in the street.. WE are just humans after all. On dates I have never had a problem with conversation..

For example I was in Richmond, Virginia.. alone, and I thought I would catch a local Bus to the closest Mall for a bit of a look around. I even took photos while waiting for the bus of the squirrels running around -everywhere! - by the time I got off I was speaking to a couple of ladies and there was lots of smiles exchanged. When a few of us got off the bus we stood for a while, we talked and joked, besides they liked my accent LOL LOL and gave me clues on where to shop! it was so nice.

I always think to get to know an area you need to catch local transport to really get the 'feel' of a place/country. I did that often.

Yeah, yeah i talk too much. LOL See too much ^^^^ LOL

Yep. Good things come to those who lives long and masters everything.

1/9/2015 9:40:25 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from kawkasian:
If conversation is difficult for you..the problem is always you.

You better believe your Mother gave you the best advice you could ever receive. Right Cawk?

1/9/2015 10:15:49 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  
miscbyproduct
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,653)
Cleveland, TX
54, joined Apr. 2012

ifn it's that hard form the start
why bother trying to lead into sumn thats surely going to get harder

so, jes let it go
besides, continued reading of profiles would surely be more interesting.
OR
go ahead and start on a dentistry degree

1/9/2015 10:16:38 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

barrydalmi
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,788)
Baltimore, MD
51, joined Dec. 2007

Those who would add "to do" at the end of that question.

1/9/2015 10:19:11 AM Which Gender Makes A Conversation Difficult To Do?  

klassy_klown
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,373)
Bakersfield, CA
46, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from barrydalmi:
Those who would add "to do" at the end of that question.

LOL Right?