Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames hookups

If you are working with apps like Booking, do take advantage of the discounts with much more hotel bookings. free chat georgia The Supreme Court showdown more than Biden s vaccine policies, explained Biden s vaccination policies could save thousands of lives. The list under offers a couple of examples of some popular stories or suspicious behaviors scammers could use to build trust and sympathy so they can manipulate an additional user in an unhealthy way. what are canadian girls like There are so lots of wonderful and engaging activities speed dating, pub quizzes and cookery classes are some of the couple of offerings.

hot local hookups

For will need not download an app to use chat service, use any for for absolutely free access to yesichat and meet new strangers, make new friends with just one click instantaneously. online dating edmonton We didn t see a pattern that could clarify the variations. I waited a handful of days then, later that week, told Mary my feelings. affairalert com login ● 6 months SVIP for $69.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/24/2015 8:06:09 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
sea_bear
Oak Harbor, WA
39, joined Dec. 2014

1. Yes, I should tell women I date about my great grandfather
2. No, I shouldn't tel women I date about my great grandfather

While doing some family history research, I learned that my grandmother's father (my great grandfather) died in the 1930s from a nervous system disorder that one only gets from having syphillis. Syphillis is a sexually transmitted disease.

Should I tell a woman who I date that my great grandfather died from a nervous system disorder that comes from having syphillis?

Why or why not?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/24/2015 8:09:04 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  

happy_geezer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,089)
Patchogue, NY
56, joined Sep. 2014

Yes you should. It would explain your craziness if you were buggered by him.

1/24/2015 8:09:54 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  

geleen217
Manila
Philippines
54, joined Sep. 2014

that doesnt matter anymore ,,,its not a hereditary decease i guess

1/24/2015 8:10:01 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  

rightguyforu72
Over 1,000 Posts (1,397)
Naperville, IL
32, joined Nov. 2014

Find a hobby op

1/24/2015 8:11:54 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  

browneyz
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,706)
San Diego, CA
58, joined Jan. 2008

yes . You do have a will don't ya?

1/24/2015 8:25:02 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  

johnnyfee
West Haven, CT
58, joined Aug. 2011

Here's another one of your BS stories Tony. GET READY TO SAY GOOD BYE.

1/24/2015 8:48:56 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
sea_bear
Oak Harbor, WA
39, joined Dec. 2014

Johnnyfee, this is a true story. Through researching my family history, I discovered that my grandmother's father died due to that nervous system disorder caused by syphillis. It was in the death certificate for him. It doesn't change the fact that he was a good man.

And no need to say good bye, Johnny. I Sea Bear have been posting in the DH Forums for the past 2 weeks and guess what 2 weeks from now I Sea Bear will still be here in the DH forums posting and creating threads!

[Edited 1/24/2015 8:49:12 AM ]

1/24/2015 8:53:55 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  

brandycool1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,954)
Syracuse, NY
44, joined Jun. 2013

Did he do something naughty to you?

1/24/2015 8:56:15 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
sea_bear
Oak Harbor, WA
39, joined Dec. 2014

My great grandfather died in the 1930s. I was born in the 1970s.

His wife died around World War I time period. My theory is that he became very lonely after his wife had died, and so he must have ended up being intimate with a "loose woman" as they would have said back in the 1930s.

Hey, we've all had one night stands before with people who weren't necessarily dating or relationship material....this happens during periods where we're lonely and haven't had sex in a while. I'm kind of there right now as I haven't had sexual intercourse since August 25, 2013.

1/24/2015 9:05:22 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  

archer513
Cincinnati, OH
40, joined Dec. 2014

Everyone had syphilis back in the day. Presidents,explorers. It was rampant. Killed a lot of Indians. Most of the founding fathers had it.

1/24/2015 9:08:14 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
lookin4him2012
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,448)
Boone, NC
46, joined Jan. 2012

What does your GGF have to do with your dating life in the here and now?

1/24/2015 9:16:50 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  

happy_geezer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,089)
Patchogue, NY
56, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from brandycool1:
Did he do something naughty to you?

As I said in my post, if his great grandfather buggered him and spread the love that would explain his craziness...

1/24/2015 9:49:32 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
sea_bear
Oak Harbor, WA
39, joined Dec. 2014

Happy Geezer, you have crossed the line of poor taste, buddy!

Any syphillis issues weren't passed onto me genetically. My great grandfather likely caught syphillis from being intimate with a "loose woman" after my great grandmother passed away. So any syphillis genetic issues weren't passed on genetically to me.

And he died in the 1930s. I was born in the 1970s. I never met him. My father never met him either as my father was born a few years after my great grandfather passed away.

Man, life was tough for Indians back in that time period of 1900s to 1930s. Both of my grandmother's parents...this great grandfather I speak of and my great grandmother were Indians who had it rough. For instance, they're buried in the "poor section" of a cemetery where the gravestones are just little stones with numbers on them!

They would be so proud that I, their great grandson, am a college educated professional who has done many great things to help people. They would also be happy to see that I'm a good Catholic and I do my best to try to maintain Native traditions.

[Edited 1/24/2015 9:50:04 AM ]

1/24/2015 9:55:53 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  

jodar2001
Over 2,000 Posts (2,557)
Pompano Beach, FL
58, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from sea_bear:
While doing some family history research, I learned that my grandmother's father (my great grandfather) died in the 1930s from a nervous system disorder that one only gets from having syphillis. Syphillis is a sexually transmitted disease.

Should I tell a woman who I date that my great grandfather died from a nervous system disorder that comes from having syphillis?

Why or why not?

Do you have Aspergers Syndrome by any chance?....

1/24/2015 10:02:33 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
sea_bear
Oak Harbor, WA
39, joined Dec. 2014

I've never had Asbergers' syndrome.

But I did have post traumatic stress syndrome for a period of time after gang members violently attacked me at my former workplace.

1/24/2015 10:03:24 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
2times2many
Greenwood Lake, NY
29, joined Jan. 2014

He has straight out fktardism

1/24/2015 10:05:27 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  

a4umposter
Over 2,000 Posts (3,511)
San Antonio, TX
47, joined Dec. 2014

Why?

1/24/2015 10:23:11 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
stumppy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (34,872)
Wind Gap, PA
69, joined Jan. 2008

seabear, toni, whatever !

Please, for your own sanity, please get some professional counseling !

Your expressive rants seriously alert to an emotional and psycholigical disjunct from rational behavior.

STOP kidding yourself !

1/24/2015 10:25:46 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  

naturebiy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,547)
Mc Kenzie, TN
39, joined Jul. 2011

Tell your girlfriend that it is hereditary in your family to lay down with loose women when yall are lonely.

1/24/2015 10:33:47 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
sea_bear
Oak Harbor, WA
39, joined Dec. 2014

I've known about this since 2013 but I haven't even told my own father yet that his grandfather died from syphillis. I told him how his grandfather's father was an Indian who fought for the Union Army in the Civil War...but I just haven't been able to tell him that his grandfather passed away to a disease that one can only get from having syphillis.

Probably because people who have STDs are stigmatized in American society.

1/24/2015 10:40:02 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
mortara
Over 2,000 Posts (2,522)
Pittsburgh, PA
61, joined Feb. 2014

I did a little research on a movie titled The Diamond Men. It's about some diamond salesman who take up with Hookers from Johnstown PA. Interesting little story to track down. Actually found one Hooker from that area who states she is connected to Mary Magdalene in some way. So it looks like Diamonds and Hookers have been around for some time.

[Edited 1/24/2015 10:40:32 AM ]

1/24/2015 10:42:05 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
mortara
Over 2,000 Posts (2,522)
Pittsburgh, PA
61, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from sea_bear:
I've known about this since 2013 but I haven't even told my own father yet that his grandfather died from syphillis. I told him how his grandfather's father was an Indian who fought for the Union Army in the Civil War...but I just haven't been able to tell him that his grandfather passed away to a disease that one can only get from having syphillis.

Probably because people who have STDs are stigmatized in American society.

Union Major Chief Billy Bowlegs. The only Union Indian Officer in the Union Army during the Civil War.

1/24/2015 10:45:05 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
sea_bear
Oak Harbor, WA
39, joined Dec. 2014

There were other Union Army officers who were Indians like:

Ely S. Parker (Donehogawa), a Seneca Iroquois Indian from New York, was a Union Army General serving under General Grant.

Also, a Tuscarora Iroquois Indian named Cusick (forgetting his first name) who was an officer as well.

So Billy Bowlegs, that Seminole leader who used to fight the U.S. Army in Florida in the 1830s and 1840s, actually joined the Union Army in Oklahoma in the Civil War! I didn't know that!

I know there was a group of Black Seminoles who worked as U.S. army soldiers in the West in the late 19th century.

1/24/2015 10:47:24 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
sir_hugo_drax
Over 2,000 Posts (3,934)
Big Timber, MT
24, joined Apr. 2014

That's not true.
Your family only told you this to cover up the the real horror of his demise.

He was actually beaten to death because he wouldn't.......
........STFU...

1/24/2015 10:48:34 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
d__u__b
Over 1,000 Posts (1,894)
Athens, GA
50, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from sea_bear:

Why or why not?

geezus christ, you're a flake!
assuming that you ever could get a date (all of us knowing full well the unlikeliness of that ever happening...), the VERY FIRST thing you should metion is your grandfather's syphillis.
the very first.

but for now, just STFU TONY!!!

1/24/2015 10:49:51 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
sea_bear
Oak Harbor, WA
39, joined Dec. 2014

I might have a date tonight with a Chinese hibachi rerstaurant waitress whose husband lives in China.

A dancing date!

1/24/2015 10:50:48 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
mortara
Over 2,000 Posts (2,522)
Pittsburgh, PA
61, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from sea_bear:
There were other Union Army officers who were Indians like:

Ely S. Parker (Donehogawa), a Seneca Iroquois Indian from New York, was a Union Army General serving under General Grant.

Also, a Tuscarora Iroquois Indian named Cusick (forgetting his first name) who was an officer as well.

So Billy Bowlegs, that Seminole leader who used to fight the U.S. Army in Florida in the 1830s and 1840s, actually joined the Union Army in Oklahoma in the Civil War! I didn't know that!

I know there was a group of Black Seminoles who worked as U.S. army soldiers in the West in the late 19th century.

Yes and it looks like Edwin M Stanton from Pittsburgh knew all about it. Chief Billy Bowlegs from the Fort Myers area of Lee County Florida named after CSA General Robert E Lee plus Billy's 5 wives and 40 children were said to all be related to Christopher Columbus. Most of the family use Billy as their last name and some still lived on the Bowlegs reservation near Fort Myers.

[Edited 1/24/2015 10:51:43 AM ]

1/24/2015 10:53:46 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
sea_bear
Oak Harbor, WA
39, joined Dec. 2014

Wow! More connections with Pittsburgh!

It's amazing how Pittsburgh...the Steel City...old Fort Duquesne...has so many historical connections with the rest of America and the world!

I know that the Billy and Bowlegs surnames are still found among the Seminole both of Florida and of Oklahoma. There's also some Black Seminoles who now live in Mexico...those two surnames may be among them too.

See...the Seminoles had no qualms with marrying escaped African American slaves. In fact,the Seminoles gladly welcomed African Americans into their communities there in Florida and later too also in Oklahoma.

1/24/2015 10:54:32 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
mortara
Over 2,000 Posts (2,522)
Pittsburgh, PA
61, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from sea_bear:
I might have a date tonight with a Chinese hibachi rerstaurant waitress whose husband lives in China.

A dancing date!

Now your playing with fire is she is Christian and her last name is Sun as in Dr Sun Yet Sen MD and a High School by his name near 30 Rock in NYC.

1/24/2015 10:56:44 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
sea_bear
Oak Harbor, WA
39, joined Dec. 2014

Mortara, I don't know what her religion is. I've gotten to know her because I go to that hibachi restaurant once a week, and we're always flirting with each other. She lives alone here in America with no family, so she's very lonely. She just wants to go out dancing with me tonight. There's nothing harmful with that is there?

1/24/2015 10:57:37 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
mortara
Over 2,000 Posts (2,522)
Pittsburgh, PA
61, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from sea_bear:
Wow! More connections with Pittsburgh!

It's amazing how Pittsburgh...the Steel City...old Fort Duquesne...has so many historical connections with the rest of America and the world!

I know that the Billy and Bowlegs surnames are still found among the Seminole both of Florida and of Oklahoma. There's also some Black Seminoles who now live in Mexico...those two surnames may be among them too.

See...the Seminoles had no qualms with marrying escaped African American slaves. In fact,the Seminoles gladly welcomed African Americans into their communities there in Florida and later too also in Oklahoma.

That is coeerect and many of them had a connection to Union Major Dr Martin R Delany MD at second and Market Streets in Pittsburgh. He was a business partner with Frederick Douglass in the production of the Rochester North Star funed by William H Seward the Gov of NY and Secretary of State. William H Seward was personal friends with Sacajawea's son John Baptiste.

Meriwether Lewis left for your area from Pittsburgh Aug 31 1803 in his brand new boat. He says so in his log.

[Edited 1/24/2015 10:58:51 AM ]

1/24/2015 10:58:51 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
sea_bear
Oak Harbor, WA
39, joined Dec. 2014

Thank you, Mortara. I really appreciate you sharing your knowledge of Pittsburgh history with me.

1/24/2015 11:00:46 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
mortara
Over 2,000 Posts (2,522)
Pittsburgh, PA
61, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from sea_bear:
Mortara, I don't know what her religion is. I've gotten to know her because I go to that hibachi restaurant once a week, and we're always flirting with each other. She lives alone here in America with no family, so she's very lonely. She just wants to go out dancing with me tonight. There's nothing harmful with that is there?

If she is Christian, she will want to f**k your brains out after the dance.

1/24/2015 11:01:10 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  

txrose64
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,262)
Pearland, TX
50, joined Jan. 2013

How on earth would that have anything to do with you?

which is what I'd assume a date is concerned about.

Now if it's a "hobby" handed down by the men in your family then yeah...by all means share.

I'd venture to say that most of the folks on here somewhere back there had someone that died of tertiary syphilis it was a "social" disease after all.

1/24/2015 11:02:13 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
sea_bear
Oak Harbor, WA
39, joined Dec. 2014

We shall see what happens....

We never discussed religiion. As a Chinese woman, she's either Buddhist, Confuscianist, Taoist, Christian, or maybe even Muslim as China even has Muslims going from way back!

And I never told her I'm Catholic. Religion has just never come up in our flirtatious convo.

1/24/2015 11:05:01 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
sea_bear
Oak Harbor, WA
39, joined Dec. 2014

Thanks for those encouraging words, Texas Rose!

you're right...many people used to have syphillis int he 19th century and early 20th century!

I bet that most of us on this forum have ancestors who were infected with syphillis!

So it's nothing to be ashamed of!

We're just lucky that today we have medicine that helps cure us of STDs!

Our ancestors weren't so lucky!

1/24/2015 11:06:32 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
mortara
Over 2,000 Posts (2,522)
Pittsburgh, PA
61, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from sea_bear:
We shall see what happens....

We never discussed religiion. As a Chinese woman, she's either Buddhist, Confuscianist, Taoist, Christian, or maybe even Muslim as China even has Muslims going from way back!

And I never told her I'm Catholic. Religion has just never come up in our flirtatious convo.

This goes back to the Boxer Rebellion when the Boxers burned Catholic Churches connected to Marco Polo and his Catholic Chinese Relatives. Dr Sun Yet Sen MD was one of them. They are related to the Mellons of Pittsburgh in some way and surely connected to the University of Pittsburgh and the Chinese Christian Church next door. Trust me I am an expert on this. This is where Meriwether Lewis was heading. To find a passage to China.

[Edited 1/24/2015 11:08:35 AM ]

1/24/2015 11:07:58 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
sea_bear
Oak Harbor, WA
39, joined Dec. 2014

Mortara, I don't think she will have a problem with the fact that I'm a Catholic.

But she get upset if my Catholic guilt kicks in and I decide not to go on the dancing date with her if I start to feel bad that she has a husband back in China.

1/24/2015 11:09:33 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
mortara
Over 2,000 Posts (2,522)
Pittsburgh, PA
61, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from sea_bear:
Mortara, I don't think she will have a problem with the fact that I'm a Catholic.

But she get upset if my Catholic guilt kicks in and I decide not to go on the dancing date with her if I start to feel bad that she has a husband back in China.

I am telling you, your playing with fire if she is Christian.

1/24/2015 11:10:47 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
sea_bear
Oak Harbor, WA
39, joined Dec. 2014

I've gotten plenty of Asian full body massages from Chinese women, and they were all nice to me. Don't know if they were Christian or any of those other faiths I menioned.

Mortara, what are you afraid that a Christian Chinese woman would do to me?

1/24/2015 11:17:01 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,602)
Henderson, NV
56, joined May. 2009

Quote from jodar2001:
Do you have Aspergers Syndrome by any chance?....

That thought has crossed my mind, too.

Quote from sir_hugo_drax:
That's not true.

........STFU...

The true family heredity has been revealed.

1/24/2015 11:31:19 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
mortara
Over 2,000 Posts (2,522)
Pittsburgh, PA
61, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from sea_bear:
I've gotten plenty of Asian full body massages from Chinese women, and they were all nice to me. Don't know if they were Christian or any of those other faiths I menioned.

Mortara, what are you afraid that a Christian Chinese woman would do to me?

Break your heart and soul!!!!!!

1/24/2015 11:46:58 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  

lifeplanner
Fort Worth, TX
42, joined Nov. 2013

My vote is yes,not really.

If history tells us Al Capone died from the same thing. I say keep your family history alive. Lol.

What I hope your really doing is a random sample poll on a small controlled population (DH) to see how knowledgeable people are or aren't.

Have fun with your study.

P.S. I changed my mind don't tell her. History hide the fact they hundreds of Black Americans were injected with the disease unknowingly by the government. But, you already know that.

I'm done don't want to ruin your fun.

1/24/2015 11:53:21 AM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  

godsbutterfly1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,849)
Woodlyn, PA
59, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from sea_bear:
My great grandfather died in the 1930s. I was born in the 1970s.

His wife died around World War I time period. My theory is that he became very lonely after his wife had died, and so he must have ended up being intimate with a "loose woman" as they would have said back in the 1930s.

Hey, we've all had one night stands before with people who weren't necessarily dating or relationship material....this happens during periods where we're lonely and haven't had sex in a while. I'm kind of there right now as I haven't had sexual intercourse since August 25, 2013.

Speak for yourself, I've never had a one night stand.

1/24/2015 12:06:35 PM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  

txrose64
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,262)
Pearland, TX
50, joined Jan. 2013

That's not true.

........STFU...

1/24/2015 1:13:14 PM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
sea_bear
Oak Harbor, WA
39, joined Dec. 2014

I've never had an STD. The only times I didn't wear condoms was when I had a Jamaican girlfriend who didn't want me using condoms when we had sex. Well, 3 months after we started having sex, she was pregnant with our child. However, she lost our child in a miscarriage. Our daughter would have been 7 years old now.

1/24/2015 2:32:54 PM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  

archer513
Cincinnati, OH
40, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from sea_bear:
I've never had an STD. The only times I didn't wear condoms was when I had a Jamaican girlfriend who didn't want me using condoms when we had sex. Well, 3 months after we started having sex, she was pregnant with our child. However, she lost our child in a miscarriage. Our daughter would have been 7 years old now.

Generally,when you have sex without 'birth control' it leads to birth...

1/24/2015 2:47:41 PM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
patriottype
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,597)
Lubbock, TX
44, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from happy_geezer:
Yes you should. It would explain your craziness if you were buggered by him.
Thanks for the laugh.

1/24/2015 2:52:58 PM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  

mr_imperfect
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,237)
Philadelphia, PA
52, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from sea_bear:
Johnnyfee, this is a true story. Through researching my family history, I discovered that my grandmother's father died due to that nervous system disorder caused by syphillis. It was in the death certificate for him. It doesn't change the fact that he was a good man.

And no need to say good bye, Johnny. I Sea Bear have been posting in the DH Forums for the past 2 weeks and guess what 2 weeks from now I Sea Bear will still be here in the DH forums posting and creating threads!

Til you get bored with this profile and create you umpteen thousandth one.

Now STFU!!! Tony

1/24/2015 2:55:56 PM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
sea_bear
Oak Harbor, WA
39, joined Dec. 2014

Oh, Mr. Imperfect, I'll still be here as Sea Bear as long as I don't get deleted because Lovesthelake admmitted in my other thread that she clicked on my profile so that she could report me to CS. See...I only come back with a new profile because jerks such as Lovesthelake and Naturesbounty unjustly report me to CS or flag my profile to deletion.

I wish that people who unjustly report people to CS would themselves get deleted by CS! CS should delete people who report people for no justified reasons!

1/24/2015 2:56:34 PM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
patriottype
Lubbock, TX
44, joined Jul. 2013

That's not true.

........STFU...

Thanks for the laugh.

1/24/2015 2:57:12 PM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
sea_bear
Oak Harbor, WA
39, joined Dec. 2014

It's not funny to make jokes about dead Indians.

1/24/2015 2:58:11 PM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
patriottype
Lubbock, TX
44, joined Jul. 2013

Tony keep posting you have just as much right to post as the resident black/white race baiters and trolls etc.

1/24/2015 2:59:48 PM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
sea_bear
Oak Harbor, WA
39, joined Dec. 2014

Thanks for the support, Patriot!

You know I wish that Lovesthelake and Naturesbounty would go after the race bait thread creators just as strongly as they go after me.

It makes you wonder why they choose to target me when all I do is create thought provoking dating threads and also some humorous dating threads.

I'm definitely not a threat to the DH forums!

1/24/2015 3:14:37 PM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
sir_hugo_drax
Over 2,000 Posts (3,934)
Big Timber, MT
24, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from patriottype:
Tony keep posting you have just as much right to post as the resident black/white race baiters and trolls etc.

I agree. I'm entertained by his stories.
I also love saying "STFU" to him about his crap.

It just fits so well into his inane, yet harmless narratives...

1/24/2015 3:21:25 PM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
amusicluvr
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,109)
Salem, OR
62, joined Nov. 2013

If you have congenitally transmitted Syph, because your great grand dad gave syph to your great grandma, who passed it congenitally to her daughter-your grandma-who then passed it congenitally to her daughter-your Mom-who then passed it congenitally to you...because none of the dumbo bimbos in your family ever had it treated...so you now have Syph, yeah...tell everyone you meet about it. Otherwise, if you don't have it, and it ended-being cured, before you came along-there is no reason to tell anyone. The fact that your great grand dad was a promiscuous idiot is nobody's business. What would make it anyone's business is if YOU have Syph. If you do, it hardly matters whether you inherited a family strain congenitally, or got a dose of your own from someone you balled last month. Get it treated.

1/24/2015 3:22:58 PM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
62, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from geleen217:
that doesnt matter anymore ,,,its not a hereditary decease i guess

It is not hereditary, but can be passed 'Congenitally', by the mother having it, and passing it to her children as the child passes through her infrcted vagina during birth, and picking up the germs that way.

1/24/2015 3:26:03 PM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
mortara
Over 2,000 Posts (2,522)
Pittsburgh, PA
61, joined Feb. 2014

So where is Oak Harbor and did Meriwether Lewis visit the place on his trip? How far is it from Fort Astoria and Fort Lewis McCord?

[Edited 1/24/2015 3:26:22 PM ]

1/24/2015 3:30:29 PM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
62, joined Nov. 2013

Syph does not pass 'Genetically', through inherited genes. It can pass 'CONgenitally'...by a child passing through an infected vagina, and getting the germs into it's eyes, mouth, nose, etc, during birth. It can then remain until cured, and imitate almost every other disease on Earth. You could have what appears to be: colds, flu, asthma, or any other ailment, which is actually the Syph attacking various parts of your body. Get a check up, and have yourself tested for STDs, including Syph. If you don't have it, do't worry. If you do have it, get treated.

1/24/2015 3:56:34 PM My Great Grandfather Died From Syphillis. Should I Tell Women I Date?  

im2thexy
Over 1,000 Posts (1,544)
Belleville, ON
47, joined Dec. 2014

That's not true.

........STFU...