Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www rubmaps ch

This initial date conversation can be fluid as expectations are low and have much less concern for heartache. san bernardino hook up Many people consider that guys must propose to their lady in a dreamy, romantic manner as girls don t choose taking the lead in such matters. Founder life can be a great deal more stressful, says Lin. candy brides russian But if you are not ready for marriage, now or ever, dating an individual who is ready only puts you in their way.

listcrawler.com

All the identical, the NCA noted that the incidents had a lot in typical. personals ft myers Satisfy your curiosity and locate out why females from Russia seek partners abroad. Definitely list your interests and hobbies properly. dallas hookups reddit Regardless of what takes place, Claire says this circumstance is changing the way she thinks about adore.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
8/19/2008 5:52:53 PM Ladys help i have a problem!  

ajlewis710
Athens, AL

I met this young girl on myspace a couple of weeks ago( she is 18 just out of high school), it turns out she lives right down the street, we starting talking on myspace and we started having sex like the day after i met her on myspace. I told her i just got of a serious relationship, and i didnt want anything serious. I dont like her its just sex, but i met this awesome girl from work, that i really enjoy spending time with, but i cant get rid of the 18 year old girl she wont live me alone, what should i do help!how can i get rid of her without hurting her?

8/19/2008 5:54:25 PM Ladys help i have a problem!  

sumbeach777
Red Springs, NC

Quote from ajlewis710:
I met this young girl on myspace a couple of weeks ago( she is 18 just out of high school), it turns out she lives right down the street, we starting talking on myspace and we started having sex like the day after i met her on myspace. I told her i just got of a serious relationship, and i didnt want anything serious. I dont like her its just sex, but i met this awesome girl from work, that i really enjoy spending time with, but i cant get rid of the 18 year old girl she wont live me alone, what should i do help!how can i get rid of her without hurting her?

Your a f**ktard, and need to keep that shit in your pants, Damn these young ass idiots....LOL

8/19/2008 5:56:06 PM Ladys help i have a problem!  

celise
Edgewater, FL

LOL I was going to say something like that too...learn from this youngster to most woman there is no such thing as "just sex". You did it...live with it.

8/19/2008 5:56:10 PM Ladys help i have a problem!  

ajlewis710
Athens, AL

thanks that helps alote, i told her up front, she new what the deal was, iam trying to be nice about it

8/19/2008 5:58:20 PM Ladys help i have a problem!  

tater79
Springfield, IL

YOU made your bed, so You are the one who will have to sleep in it..

8/19/2008 5:58:33 PM Ladys help i have a problem!  

cece123
Warren, MI

Rule number one: don't date your neighbors....
Rule number two: don't date anyone that lives so close....
Rule number three: don't date anyone you work with.... cause if things don't go well you'll be stuck seeing that person everyday.....

F**ktard that's just too funny.....
hahahahahahahaha!

8/19/2008 6:01:11 PM Ladys help i have a problem!  

lillibet
New South Wales
Australia

well young man boy you got some learning to do...You dont like the girl but shes good enough for a root...Then you meet an awesome girl who you really like spending time with ...My question is have been in her pants too yes already??????Oh wow talk about users uh well if that first girl has any sense she will leave you alone and if the second one gets wind of what you were up to she will get to see the real you...

8/19/2008 6:03:23 PM Ladys help i have a problem!  

italianlady05
Omaha, NE

damn sleeping with the neighbor girl and now wanting to date a girl you work with...hun both choices just aren't the best ya know?

8/19/2008 6:05:24 PM Ladys help i have a problem!  

lillibet
New South Wales
Australia

do you know what you actually look and sound like by saying "I dont like her its just sex" eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

8/19/2008 6:06:25 PM Ladys help i have a problem!  

winesong
Bend, OR

yes YOU do, and I can see it getting worse..

one big issue here, did you use protection?
How would you like to be told that the
**18 year old brainless one**
is pregnant????????? Did you ask about her protection for
birth control, for the benefit of both people?
EACH of you are responsible for this serious judgment error,
if you neither one used protection.

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
are you ready to be hit with this new obligation?

Passion can get the better of a young man...

sorry...

How about moving?

[Edited 8/19/2008 6:07:47 PM]

8/19/2008 6:08:05 PM Ladys help i have a problem!  

topeshka
Newnan, GA

C'mere, lil boy & lemme teach you some learnins...

8/19/2008 6:12:58 PM Ladys help i have a problem!  

sumbeach777
Red Springs, NC

Quote from ajlewis710:
thanks that helps alote, i told her up front, she new what the deal was, iam trying to be nice about it

So you told her you just wanted to find her which you did, and f**k her which you did, and for get her, and now thats back fired in your face, Your very self centered, and need to really know that all women,are not your damn wh*res, I wish I could talk to her, she deserves better, and Im sure you said all the right bull shit to her, so you could have a list of the b*tch you have had sex with, So you could tell ALL YOUR OTHER MAN WH*RES about it, Like Yes you have all men do this shit, I just hope she goes and gets tested,and the one your stalking now does the same...... STUPID......She not a bag of trash you and just deposit your sperm in and throw it away, Damn.....

[Edited 8/19/2008 6:14:03 PM]

8/19/2008 6:17:00 PM Ladys help i have a problem!  

singledad71
Huntsville, AL

Please note that this pathetic excuse for a "boy" does not represent the male population of the state of Alabama in any way, shape or form.

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by....Me

8/19/2008 6:18:25 PM Ladys help i have a problem!  

sumbeach777
Red Springs, NC

Quote from singledad71:
Please note that this pathetic excuse for a "boy" does not represent the male population of the state of Alabama in any way, shape or form.

Note taken, I'm sorry to you but not him, Ok.....Hugs ok...Beach

8/19/2008 6:20:52 PM Ladys help i have a problem!  

singledad71
Huntsville, AL

Quote from sumbeach777:
Quote from singledad71:

Note taken, I'm sorry to you but not him, Ok.....Hugs ok...Beach

No offense taken

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6